The First Debate: Live Look In

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: The First Debate: Live Look In

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

smackaholic wrote:Kind of surprised no one brought up his Marco immitation yet? How the hell do you take a sip of water 400 times and the glass never gets empty? Maybe he had 12 glasses on the podium.
As usual, your surprise is brought on only by your own obliviousness:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Also, dude was either really thirsty or really nervous because he couldn't stop taking sips of water. Pretty funny since he questioned her stamina.
smackaholic wrote:No one is "turned on" by his debating ability. He clearly sucks at it. What they are turned on by is his willingness to call a spade a spade. It's that simple.
The inability to know when you shut your fucking yap isn't really a desirable trait for the president. Trump's had Fuck You money all of his life, which has afforded him the ability to say whatever he wants, and generally treat people like shit. Whether anyone likes it nor not, presiding over the free world while regularly dealing with foreign leaders across the globe requires a great deal of finesse and measured thought, two qualities Trump is sorely lacking in.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote:No one is "turned on" by his debating ability. He clearly sucks at it. What they are turned on by is his willingness to call a spade a spade. It's that simple.

I don't get all those big words and stuff about policy. I'm "turned on" by a candidate who's man enough to really effectively insult fat women, and who appears to have been separated at birth from a pig's anus.

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

He missed his opportunities..for example, when she went on her "We don't know what he's hiding" riff, he should have responded, "Well, Ms. Secertary, perhaps you could explain to us all just how your daughter, Chelsea, bought a $10 million apartment in midtown Manhattan!"

But of course he doesn't think well, let alone improvise on the fly. He actually said "semi-exact" as though this utterance means something. :lol:
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Trump wouldn't think of questioning $10 million. That's pocket lint.

He illegally launders that much in a four day week.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Trump thinks his best quality is his temperament. :lol:
No shit.....I thought he was going to vapor lock on stage last night
temperament my ass....his temperament is that he's got a massive ego which fuels a bad temper...not a good combination IMHO
This country is fucked.
The best line of the night went to one of the political correspondents who was asked whats the best way to describe this election
"Depressing"
badda bing, most truthful answer of the night
get out, get out while there's still time
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Rooster wrote:I was disgusted with how easily both of them are so willing to rid us of our 2nd Amendment right to bear arms
When did either of them advocate ridding us of our 2nd Amendment rights?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey wrote:Trump wouldn't think of questioning $10 million. That's pocket lint.

He illegally launders that much in a four day week.
Well in that sense as well it was a perfect doubleplay opportunity. Just as he had boorishly bragged about his $690 million income for 2016--knowing that this would actually resonate among the unwashed hordes--so too, he should have prefaced his question about Chelsea's pricey pad by slowly and carefully listing Hillary's salaries--as senator and sec'y of state. What, a few hundred thousand? Having established himself as the alpha earner on stage, he would be perfectly set to push a little further and start describing all of the suspicious features of the Clinton Foundation, all the while interjecting, "How does she do it?" He could have curb stomped her right there. But I honestly don't think he wants to win at all. Pence, the ambassador from Planet Death, probably wants to win very much, but Trump is terrified at the idea.
Before God was, I am
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

When you can't purchase a firearm without due process that is a violation of your 2A right to own and bear arms. While I get that you Lefties are all about totalitarianism and control, I am a bit surprised that you, Screwy & BSmack, are so willing to give up your constitutional freedoms so readily. Couple that with Clinton's desire to restrict 1A political speech and that's three Constututional rights you'd lose if she had her way.

Nice job punching yourselves in the balls, fellas.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rooster wrote:I am a bit surprised that you, Screwy & BSmack, are so willing to give up your constitutional freedoms so readily.
Nice reading comprehension fair, idiot. You are either stupid, lying or intellectually dishonest. Par for the course for you.
Screwball wrote:For the record: watch lists are fucking bullshit, both for flying and for guns.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Rooster wrote:I was disgusted with how easily both of them are so willing to rid us of our 2nd Amendment right to bear arms
When did either of them advocate ridding us of our 2nd Amendment rights?
You must've missed Trump's endorsement of stop and frisk. In his description of stop-and-frisk trump supported the idea of police taking weapons away from citizens. Of course we are talking about the blacks and the Mexicans. You know, criminals. Not white people.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

The right has been preaching since 2008 that Obama was going to take away our guns. Nothing happened. Now they just switch the narrative to Hillary's going to take our guns.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Rooster wrote:When you can't purchase a firearm without due process that is a violation of your 2A right to own and bear arms. While I get that you Lefties are all about totalitarianism and control, I am a bit surprised that you, Screwy & BSmack, are so willing to give up your constitutional freedoms so readily. Couple that with Clinton's desire to restrict 1A political speech and that's three Constututional rights you'd lose if she had her way.
If you're talking about associating access to guns with the no-fly list, Trump said that he favor cleaning up the process. Clinton didn't address this, but I don't think she'd have a problem with cleaning up the no-fly list. The only other reference to the 2A was background checks, which is farcical to call a violation of 2A rights.

Got anything else?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote:but I don't think she'd have a problem with cleaning up the no-fly list
Keep dreaming, Sally.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:but I don't think she'd have a problem with cleaning up the no-fly list
Keep dreaming, Sally.
You don't think there's a lot of olive-skinned dems on that list that she'd like to see off it?
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Pretty sure Rooster should be considered as a candidate for the list.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: You don't think there's a lot of olive-skinned dems on that list that she'd like to see off it?
No. Actions speak louder than words, idiot.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I liked how Trump championed the Second Amendment, then immediately spoke of how meaningless the Fourth Amendment is.

Because I can't think of a better way to improve race relations that by selectively nullifying a person's civil rights based on the color of their skin and which neighborhood they live in.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Mikey wrote:Pretty sure Rooster should be considered as a candidate for the list.
Nah. DoD security clearance and I travel over seas in the employ of Unc'a Sugar. Lefty's good, the FAA's got him covered. But the rest of you guys? The jury's out on you.

As to the no-fly list, a person is placed on it with no published criteria as to what the offense is, nor how to get off of it once your name is placed on Santa's naughty list. And, as it is formulated by some GS-6 low level faceless bureaucrat, there is no particular vested interest of the government to work to clear your name. Furthermore, as evidenced by the political weaponization of the IRS, ATF, FBI, BP, and ICE (among others), the temptation to restrict your ability to travel, purchase a firearm, avoid governmental scrutiny becomes ever more difficult.

Like everything else, people don't think it's a big deal until they examine the devil residing in the details. It's there where the honey coated restrictions on your freedoms are found. Next up to bat-- negative interest rates on banks and the abolition of cash. Sounds good on the surface until you realize that a cashless society allows the government to monitor where you are, what you purchase, how you can spend your digital dollars, and where you can travel. It's just another small step in a long series of steps to control you, the citizen.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Dinsdale wrote:I liked how Trump championed the Second Amendment, then immediately spoke of how meaningless the Fourth Amendment is.

Because I can't think of a better way to improve race relations that by selectively nullifying a person's civil rights based on the color of their skin and which neighborhood they live in.
Yeah that whole "stop and frisk" horseshit was found to violate not only the fourth amendment, but the equal protection clause of the fourteenth amendment....de Blasio dropped the litigation and said that blacks and latinos were being disproportionately singled out...that indeed violated the equal protection clause.....
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I should be good based on all the info I have voluntarily given the government. Besides everything the FAA has, I have also signed up for Global Entry and Clear. Granted clear is a private program that you can buy access to. Anyone whose home airport has clear and travels more than a few times a year should have it.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

It needs to be pointed out that stop and frisk is completely constitutional. This matter was brought up back in 1969 and the court ruled in the police's favor. The 4th Amendment allows for it in the eyes of the law.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rooster wrote:It needs to be pointed out that stop and frisk is completely constitutional. This matter was brought up back in 1969 and the court ruled in the police's favor. The 4th Amendment allows for it in the eyes of the law.
Wrong.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

While I am not disposed to use Brietbart, while Googleing this it was the first to come up.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... titutional

Feel free to explain how you believe this article is false.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Try a more objective source, jerkoff.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Screwey, there hasn't been any Supreme Court ruling that has overturned the original decision. Rooster is right, it's Constitutional...although it shouldn't be.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Your article completely missed the Terry decision's meaning. Kids standing on street corners are not engaged in suspicious behavior. Driving while black is not a suspicious. Walking down the street with your hands in your pockets is not a suspicious. Weird, but not suspicious.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Try a more objective source, jerkoff.

ONE left wing liberal political hack judge stopped the policy.....that doesn't mean it's unconstitutional. If the mayor of New York would appeal the left wing lunatic political hack judges decision the case would go to the next level and then maybe to the Supreme Court. The fact remains just because one left wing lunatic political hack didn't like "stop and frisk" that doesn't make it UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!

Screwy is just another left wing lunatic political hack Dumbfukkkk!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I'll have to give Trump some credit. He's a pretty good at the trash talking.

But when it comes to actually performing? Not so much. He was beaten to a bloody pulp. By a 68 year old woman. And one he probably considers fat. How humiliating is that?

And then he blames it on the mic. Really Donald? The mic? Hillary's handlers probably deflated it before the debate. Right?

This "man" is an embarrassment to his entire gender. Turn in your penis, Donald. You don't need it anymore. That long black cloud is comin' down.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mikey wrote:And then he blames it on the mic. Really Donald? The mic?
The dog ate my homework thinks that is weak.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

There's going to be a lot of hurt butts on Nov 9th.

I can't wait. I will gloat for the next 8 years!!!!!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sure thing, Stanley Q. That's as likely as you posting a photo of you and your blowup doll, Anique.

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Screwey, there hasn't been any Supreme Court ruling that has overturned the original decision. Rooster is right, it's Constitutional...although it shouldn't be.
But there was a district court ruling that said it was......and until such time that someone wants to take it to the Supreme Court, the District Courts ruling is the law as of today......that's why Trump was blathering on about "they would have won if they hadn't dropped the challenge" or some such non-sense......glad to know Trumps grasp of the law is equal to his grasp of the powers of the POTUS, the constitution, and the Geneva Convention...... :meds: :meds:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

^^^ Yes, exactly. I wasn't sure exactly where Mgo was headed on that tangent...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I believe there were some reforms to the way stop-and-frisk was being applied, but the practice itself has not been deemed unconstitutional, and is still being used today.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I believe there were some reforms to the way stop-and-frisk was being applied, but the practice itself has not been deemed unconstitutional, and is still being used today.
Yep, your right it is still being used.....I stand corrected......but I don't think it's constitutional under the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment.....this comes down to a policeman's personal decision as to who looks suspicious and who doesn't
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

If you object to the idea of having your QR code scanned at a paramilitary checkpoint, you hate America.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Now comes word he (allegedly) broke the cuban embargo and today he floated the idea of booting all non Christians from his rally. Vapid orange racist.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

MGO has it right. So Screwy, allow me to respond to you by quoting you:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Wrong.
:lol:
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

No, you're completely wrong, you fucking idiot. A court ruled it illegal and it was never appealed. I think both you and Mgo need to re-take 9th grade civics before further participating in this discussion.

Then go fuck yourself.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Then go fuck yourself.
Not sure I'm down with the "New Screw"...

Sure, he's kicking ass and taking names, but at what cost?

At what cost?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.