Who knew only thing separating UM from national title was...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Who knew only thing separating UM from national title was...

Post by Screw_Michigan »

...a new FUCKING apparel company! So sick and FUCKING tired of all the ridiculous hype surrounding UM's move from Adidas to Nike ERRRRRR Jordan. Detroit News UM Toy Department Reporter Angelique Chengelis wrote a 1,000 missive on all the after-game bullshit surrounding the Jordan brand. Supposedly he talked to the players before the game (yay, the Hawaii game, way to get 'em fired up!), they had Derek Jeter in town for an appearance on Friday.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports ... /89847082/

Who knew all it took to position UM for a national title was a new emblem on their jerseys? What a fucking disgrace.

Fuck the Detroit Snooze
Fuck the Detroit Free Press
Fuck scUM
Fuck Michael Jordan
Fuck Nike
Fuck Captain Khakis
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Carr Guy
Jake

Re: Who knew only thing separating UM from national title wa

Post by Carr Guy »

Oh boy, seeing MJ and Jeter there at midfield shaking hands with Coach Harbaugh literally brought a tear to my eye. If you are the best of the best at what you do, you want to be associated with the University of Michigan. Because Michigan represents greatness. We represent being elite. In the classroom, in the board room, in our communities, and of corse on the football field. Sorry man, its a Wolverine thing. You wouldn't understand.

As for the game, WOW. I feel even better about my 15-0 prediction now. Just complete and udder domination. Like I told my buddy, we have Alabama talent RIGHT NOW and are executing as good or better than them as well. BRING ON THE TIDE!

Big Ten Champs
National Champs
15-0

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!

Go Blue!!!
Those who stay will be champions.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

It's all hype and marketing but it's got you talking about it, right?

I'll even admit that I'm growing tired of the celebrity coach thing with Harbaugh but he can get away with that if they're winning. The offseason for football is so damn long that we spend most of our year hearing about recruiting and promoting the program and hype for the next season.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

What's up Shoalz? I was in Portland a while back and stopped into that new(ish) brewery downtown. It was just okay.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

The Gallery Brewery? Yeah, it's pretty good. A local guy does all the beers. Only have been there a couple times...not a mug club member. Portland is a little too small town/blue collar so I don't know if a "fancy beer" place can hang around.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

There's a brewery in practically every small town in MI now. I think they'll be okay. Place was packed the night I was there.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

This thread is supposed to be about Harbaugh being a fucking jackass (and picking his nose and eating his boogers), not whether if Portland, MI, is large enough to have a downtown.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Yeah it is getting quite comical...go read Stadium and Main if you have a chance (Scout board)...every player and piss yellow and blue is legit...every other team has a weakness except them...Hairball is cutting edge...etc...etc...

it's quite comical...like I said I get that you are behind your coach...but these guys claiming Hairball is better than Saban, Meyer, etc...laughable...what has Hairball done? He had a couple deece years at Stanford...gakked up a Super Bowl...and gets in twitter spats with everyone...oh and makes shitty videos about Whose GOT IT BETTER THAN US?? I can think of about 10 programs asshat...

fuck I hope Colorado pushes their shit in...