Trump pusses out in Mexico City

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Trump pusses out in Mexico City

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Trump makes a trip to Mexico City (where I would love to visit, btw) for an impromptu meeting with the Mexican president. Admits he didn't even bother telling them to pay for the wall! I thought he was going to stare down opposing leaders and stand up for US interests?

Sad! What a pussy!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Re: Trump pusses out in Mexico City

Post by Rooster »

And he's caved on touchback amnesty. Perhaps he should reset his campaign slogan to Trump!. I'd make one of those upside down Mexican exclamation points if I knew how
Cock o' the walk, baby!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Rooster wrote:And he's caved on touchback amnesty.
Yep.
He's not to be trusted.

He chided other GOPers for months as being weak on illegal immigration -- and promised deportation forces, and that all illegals had to get out.
Then he just rolls up one day and says he isn't going to do that.

LOL

And many of his supporters rationalize this, diminish it, or try to act like it's still okay because he's better than Hitlery.

When I first heard of his sudden flip, I thought it must be some sort of a joke.

Well, it is.

He is a joke.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:So I ordered the house salad with light vinegarette, hold the oil, cheese and croutons. The dumbass waitress asked if I wanted a roll or biscuits. As if!
:?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

poptart wrote:Yep.
He's not to be trusted.

He chided other GOPers for months as being weak on illegal immigration -- and promised deportation forces, and that all illegals had to get out.
Then he just rolls up one day and says he isn't going to do that.

LOL

And many of his supporters rationalize this, diminish it, or try to act like it's still okay because he's better than Hitlery.

When I first heard of his sudden flip, I thought it must be some sort of a joke.

Well, it is.

He is a joke.
So, a guy running for a somewhat important executive position spent some time and effort researching how We, The People felt on the matter, and aligned his stance with it?

And?

I believe "they" are referring to Trump's campaign as a "populist movement."

So a "populist" candidate took a popular stance (it's popular because The People want immigration enforcement/reform, but we, as a whole, aren't fucking assholes (although I have my doubts about you guys)).
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Dunce wrote:So, a guy running for a somewhat important executive position spent some time and effort researching how We, The People felt on the matter, and aligned his stance with it?
If that's what you think happened, knock yourself out and give him your vote.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Y'know, Hillary better start worrying.

The Donald is sounding awfully coherent these last few days. And while the libtards continue to spout their "he's a racist" line, he is putting together a pretty damn good sounding policy and is finally starting to fill in the details.

And what has Hillary been doing the last few days? Hiding in the bunker and hanging out with her koolaid drinkers. She sure as hell isn't holding press conferences.

If the Donald does reel back in the wayward republicans, which I think he can, she is in trouble. Because he is going after her brown folks, hard. and he is doing it smartly.....so far. I have always thought that he had an ability to mine a fair number of brown votes, unlike the rest of the republicans and he is showing signs of doing it, with a vengeance.

He won't get a majority of them, but I think he can and will break off a decent chunk. Sooner or later, some balck folks will say, yeah, wtf DO we have to lose?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Do you deny it?

Not saying it will last, but, if it does, I think he has this.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

And then, just like a lap dog that has moved back to safety, Trump reverts to form on American soil.

Total pussy. Believe me.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Trump hit two grand slam homeruns last night! Best Day Ever!

I actually had tears in my eyes when he brought the Angel Moms on stage and each told how an illegal alien criminal MURDERED their children!

DEPORT PEDRO!
Build That Wall!

TRUMP!!!
TRUMP!!!
TRUMP!!!
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

BSmack wrote:And then, just like a lap dog that has moved back to safety, Trump reverts to form on American soil.

Total pussy. Believe me.

You don't know a fukkking thing about the art of the deal and diplomacy, do you? The first time you meet you build a relationship..."hows the wife and kids?" You still golfing? Nice weather today!" The deal making begins later!

Why don't you just shut the fukkk up....watch and learn as Trump makes America SAFE AGAIN, SECURE AGAIN! GREAT AGAIN!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

So Trump's crowning achievement through this point of his candidacy is he has managed to string together a few days of coherency?

Awesome.

Rob Ford managed to do that occasionally as well.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

...and was elected.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson wrote:...and was elected.
In Canada...as mayor.

Do you put in extra effort to appear this stupid, or does it come naturally?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote:Trump reverts to form on American soil.
I think the man is bi-polar and spontaneously spews whatever inane gibberish that comes to mind at the moment. That which serves his purpose for the time, place and people he's addressing. I don't think he even knows what he believes and makes shit up as he goes along.

That said, I can stomach him much easier than Hillary. Trump may be an idiot but at least he comes by it honestly. If elected, he'll stumble about aimlessly but be mostly harmless as others control his actions.

Clinton sold her soul to the devil long ago. She's the anti-Christ, ready to unleash hell on Earth in her lifelong lust for power.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:Clinton sold her soul to the devil long ago. She's the anti-Christ, ready to unleash hell on Earth in her lifelong lust for power.
What a hand-wringing pantload.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Carson wrote:...and was elected.
In Canada...as mayor.
He won an election, that is my point.

Are you going to post those Moscow pics, or are you the lying shitbag with an inferiority complex that we all identify you as?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Nice melt, tard. I'm actually going to be in your neighborhood all next week. I may, or may not, share a PET from that trip.

How does that taste?
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Thanks for the warning.

I'll be sure to keep the dog inside.