Vegas win totals for 2016

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Vegas win totals for 2016

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

http://www.cbssports.com/college-footba ... fbs-teams/

Do you like money? Because Michigan State over 7.5 is easy money. I'd also go over 8.5 on Iowa. Their schedule is so laughably bad, they should easily go 7-0 right out the gate. After that I'm sure they can muster two more wins.
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Re: Vegas win totals for 2016

Post by Cornhusker »

Agree on both, anything resembling a tough game for both Sparty and the Squawkers, are at home.

Thing about Ioway is, they underachieve when expectations are high. They could piss down their leg when least expected. If they get their QB dinged for a game or two, they'll be screwed.

BTW, Nebraska at 8.5 feels under for the most part. To many holes on both the defensive and offensive lines.
Plus you never know what you'll get with "good Tommy ; bad Tommy". We'll have a group of receivers in the B1G as good as anyone, if not the best, but a head case that hasn't learned good decision making, or reading a defense, trying to get the pig to them. Plus, can he get protection?
Nebraska's success on offense, will be limited to play calling. NU can't throw the ball more than 25 times a game to be successful.
Armstrong needs to be used as an option runner, after first read. Mostly, even without pass option. Run him, 80's style.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I would consider @ Notre Dame in prime time something resembling a tough game.
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I would consider @ Notre Dame in prime time something resembling a tough game.
Ah, I missed that.
Thought the sched. I checked showed that in East Lansing.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

I'd be curious to know if potential bowl games and/or CCGs are included in this. The article doesn't say. I would assume these lines are just for the regular season.
"Keys, woman!"
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Papa Willie wrote:Washington at the top of the Pac 12. I knew they were better, but didn't expect that...
They're playing Fusky fans for suckers.

Oregon has 12 freaking straight over the archrival... but this is their year. Sure. They won't win the North, much less win the conference. In fact, they'll be 3rd in the North. They're not going to be better than U of O or Stanford. Wazzu might finish ahead of them.

Peterson isn't the little engine that could anymore.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Missouri 5.5
they beat wvu, it's an easy over, they lose and it's a sweater going into last game.

dl is salty, but unless qb and ol improve 6 is the ceiling.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Adelpiero wrote:
Missouri 5.5
they beat wvu, it's an easy over, they lose and it's a sweater going into last game.

dl is salty, but unless qb and ol improve 6 is the ceiling.
Sup douche? Don't be a stranger.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.