Shrillary Picks Tim Kaine

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Shrillary Picks Tim Kaine

Post by Left Seater »

Stanford and others consider undergrad economics to be "liberal arts."
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
The Big Pickle wrote:...with other minors
Been there. Done that.

Sincerely, DiS
Does pedophilia lease your dome with a monthly or annual contract?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Mikey wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote: Puhlease, don't tell me a bunch of degrees with holders who can barely pass through a Math for Liberal Arts course are comparable to degree holders in Economics. Some of those degree holders mentioned struggle playing with legos and would shit their pants if you handed them an HP12c.
Well OK, except that philosophy, fine arts, linguistics, literature and religious studies, etc., are all considered part of the "Liberal Arts."

Maybe you're mixing the term up with "Social Science," which includes economics, poly sci, sociology, geography, etc...and are for those who just aren't smart enough earn a degree in engineering, math or real science.

:P :wink:
You didn't mention those degrees though; I actually have respect for philosophy and linguistic degree holders to a greater extent that the previous mentioned. Not so much for some of the others... Moved the goal posts there a bit.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Left Seater wrote:Stanford and others consider undergrad economics to be "liberal arts."
While technically correct, they still have different courses of study, and you know this.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

So after getting schlonged by Bath House Barry in 2008, Shillary decides she needs to control the DNC by installing her own operative in that position namely her campaign co-chair, Wasserman-Schultz. Only one problem...convincing the then current DNC chairman, Tim Kaine, to step down. Hmm. Coincidence, I'm sure.

DWS rigs the primary, Kaine gets the VP nod and DWS is made "honorary" chairman of Shillary's campaign. A sinecure which no doubt comes with unlimited Clinton Foundation cash to fend off a feisty primary challenge in her district.

Pure, 100% scum.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.