Melania Drumpster Rips Off Michelle Obama

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Melania Drumpster Rips Off Michelle Obama

Post by Left Seater »

Sun Coast I am a bit confused. I think somewhere you stated your views were more in line with the libertarian party.

If I misread that my mistake. But then you take a very liberal stand here with "Corporate Welfare." In one of your examples you list Capital Gains tax breaks as "Corporate Welfare." Most libertarians are all about reducing the taxes and having a smaller Fed Govt. Capital Gains taxes are nothing but double taxation so any reduction of them would be a good thing, no? Further, how are deferred payouts to a "C" level executive "Corporate Welfare?" The corporation paid taxes on the income when it came in the door. How they choose to pay it back out should be their business and if the individual has to pay taxes on that money then so be it.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Left Seater wrote:Sun Coast I am a bit confused. I think somewhere you stated your views were more in line with the libertarian party.

If I misread that my mistake. But then you take a very liberal stand here with "Corporate Welfare." In one of your examples you list Capital Gains tax breaks as "Corporate Welfare." Most libertarians are all about reducing the taxes and having a smaller Fed Govt. Capital Gains taxes are nothing but double taxation so any reduction of them would be a good thing, no? Further, how are deferred payouts to a "C" level executive "Corporate Welfare?" The corporation paid taxes on the income when it came in the door. How they choose to pay it back out should be their business and if the individual has to pay taxes on that money then so be it.
I'm actually for less taxation in general, which is very libertarian (and a smaller federal government as you mentioned). I was simply pointing out the fallacy of thought that Republicans are "conservatives" in modern times with the information I provided. I can understand you drawing the conclusion you did, or being confused, from the tone of posting after Babs joined in. I hope this response clarifies my personal position better.

I pointed out that it's easier for individuals to write it off in personal taxes than their corporate employers. As I said, I'm for less taxation in general on principle, but also believe in fair taxation for what taxes are necessary to operate a government. I'm a "common sense" Libertarian, not a strict Libertarian.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
I'm actually for less taxation in general, which is very libertarian (and a smaller federal government as you mentioned). I was simply pointing out the fallacy of thought that Republicans are "conservatives" in modern times with the information I provided. I can understand you drawing the conclusion you did, or being confused, from the tone of posting after Babs joined in. I hope this response clarifies my personal position better.

I pointed out that it's easier for individuals to write it off in personal taxes than their corporate employers. As I said, I'm for less taxation in general on principle, but also believe in fair taxation for what taxes are necessary to operate a government. I'm a "common sense" Libertarian, not a strict Libertarian.
Yeah, that makes sense. I just saw some of the examples of Capital Gains Taxes, and exec comp and didn't follow. I think we generally agree on most of this stuff. I agree that some taxes are necessary but would like to see us remove all deductions while dropping Capital Gains, inheritance, alternative minimum, etc, etc. On the social side if you want to marry someone of the same sex go ahead. You want to dress as the opposite sex cool. Where I start to struggle with things is letting HS boys use the girls locker room because they decide they want to. I also struggle with some who want to legalize hard drugs.

Anywho thanks for the clarification.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Left Seater wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:

Yeah, that makes sense. I just saw some of the examples of Capital Gains Taxes, and exec comp and didn't follow. I think we generally agree on most of this stuff. I agree that some taxes are necessary but would like to see us remove all deductions while dropping Capital Gains, inheritance, alternative minimum, etc, etc. On the social side if you want to marry someone of the same sex go ahead. You want to dress as the opposite sex cool. Where I start to struggle with things is letting HS boys use the girls locker room because they decide they want to. I also struggle with some who want to legalize hard drugs.

Anywho thanks for the clarification.
I agree with most of what you said as well. I do feel we have to reform our drug policy considerably; if for no other reason than that what we're doing now, and have been for generations, is obviously not working. I struggle with complete legalization for harder drugs like you but the system of punishment for addicts, simply put, only exacerbates the issue further. I think I've mentioned we've been the ones raising my nieces and nephews mostly the last few years and drug addiction, and how screwed up the privatized system for child welfare here, is the root of that issue for us personally. That's been resolved permanently for the most part but... I speaketh too much on this board I fear.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Everyone on this board with slightest ability to retain information in a pea brain already knew the disciplines I have degrees in for many years from previous posts and from when I was posting on these boards while I was still in school!!!
I recall you as some sort of real estate mogul. And you're related to every veteran of every war on the planet. And every professor on the planet. And having every ailment known to man.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Oh and the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary has officially changed their name, too much hate on social media. True story.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Dr_Phibes wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
Everyone on this board with slightest ability to retain information in a pea brain already knew the disciplines I have degrees in for many years from previous posts and from when I was posting on these boards while I was still in school!!!
I recall you as some sort of real estate mogul. And you're related to every veteran of every war on the planet. And every professor on the planet. And having every ailment known to man.
Not a mogul, an appraiser, and I still am though only part time now. Valuation of real property and economics go hand in hand... :popcorn:
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Suncoast and Indy have got to be the same individual...
Go Bucs, Gators
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Left Seater wrote:Sun Coast I am a bit confused. I think somewhere you stated your views were more in line with the libertarian party.

Actually you're a "full of shit" progtard. Tell us all about your prestigious degrees again, you fucktwatted simpleton.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

I think Melanoma looks like Lisa from Team America.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

mvscal wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:

Actually you're a "full of shit" progtard. Tell us all about your prestigious degrees again, you fucktwatted simpleton.
You're nothing more than a bigot who lobs weak insults, hides behind a keyboard, and is a prime example of my initial post in this thread. While that shit may have impressed the masses when the internet, and troll boards, were fresh and new, it impresses few today.

I care so much about "impressing" the people on a message board, especially you, that I've posted fewer than 100 times in probably two years here, while after nearly two decades you still live here full time; probably says a lot about your life at home.