Let's call it what it is...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Re: Let's call it what it is...

Post by mvscal »

Use whatever the hell you want. I don't care. .308 Winchester is a superior round for deer in every respect. That isn't even arguable.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

In Tennessee where the white tail tend to be the size of German Shepards, the AR round is likely fine. In Maine where the can go close to 300 lbs, the .306 or even 30-06 would definitely be the way to go. I believe Rooster's main point was that it was a pretty good all purpose post apocalypse weapon where portability and access to ammo would be real helpful. If you have a gun rack full of stuff, then yeah, use the right tool for the job.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

.243 is the best all purpose round. End of discussion.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Go Coogs' wrote:.243 is the best all purpose round. End of discussion.
My step dad has a Model 70 in .243 winnie. It's a great rifle no doubt.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Yes you morons it can also be used as a paperweight and it is black and cylindrical so mvscal can shove it up his ass. Neither of those are reasons to own it nor are pig hunting or shooting lots of bad guys. Fucking tards.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Moving Sale wrote:Yes you morons it can also be used as a paperweight and it is black and cylindrical so mvscal can shove it up his ass. Neither of those are reasons to own it nor are pig hunting or shooting lots of bad guys. Fucking tards.
No, you dumbfuck. Hog hunting is the ONLY reason to own one. Do you understand the damage they do to people's land? The cost is astronomical.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Moving Sale wrote:Yes you morons it can also be used as a paperweight and it is black and cylindrical so mvscal can shove it up his ass.
Rack Moving Sale!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote: If you're going to hunt deer, get a proper deer rifle.
I say that to every fucknut that tells me they use an AR-15 as a hunting rifle......
Goober McTuber wrote:
This is what I use. In a .308.

best all purpose rifle around....will bring down anything on the north american continent
Go Coogs' wrote:.243 is the best all purpose round. End of discussion.
The .243 is an extremely versatile rifle....not sure its best for hunting larger game (elk, moose)
get out, get out while there's still time
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Go Coogs' wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Yes you morons it can also be used as a paperweight and it is black and cylindrical so mvscal can shove it up his ass. Neither of those are reasons to own it nor are pig hunting or shooting lots of bad guys. Fucking tards.
No, you dumbfuck. Hog hunting is the ONLY reason to own one. Do you understand the damage they do to people's land? The cost is astronomical.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Nice troll job cumcicle.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Go Coogs' wrote:No, you dumbfuck. Hog hunting is the ONLY reason to own one. Do you understand the damage they do to people's land? The cost is astronomical.
We all bow to your expertise in the field of hog hunting. You could teach Dinsdale.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Felix wrote:The .243 is an extremely versatile rifle....not sure its best for hunting larger game (elk, moose)
Well, of course a .243 is not ideal for elk and moose, but the I've seen plenty of people use a Savage .243 to take many a whitetail down here. So, in a sense the .243 is an all purpose round because a 100 grain bullet can do the damage necessary for small and somewhat big game. Elk and moose are generally hunted with .300 win mag or a 7 mag cartridge which doesn't make a whole lot of sense to use on a coyote or hog due to expense and closer range targets, so that is why I believe .243 is the best all-purpose round for varmint and medium game hunting.

In the end everything boils down to shot placement.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Nice whiye flag you fat fucking hog.