Hairball Can Suck My Asshole

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: Hairball Can Suck My Asshole

Post by L45B »

Wurdddd
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Sudden Sam wrote:Nah.

Just a warning: the 2016 team is gonna be better than last year's bunch.
You guys are ruining college football.

sin

UConn Huskies womens basketball
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

No. No it couldn't.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Bammer fans are all insufferable cunts. Thanks for living up to the stereotype.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

That was smack? More like mental masturbation. I picture you giggling like a little schoolgirl as you hit submit.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I got the giggling part right.

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Doug Flutie beat them in Foxboro back in '85.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Bama would have steamrolled OSU last year, worse than they did MSU. OSU didn't "step on their dicks" against MSU, they got mauled in the trenches on both sides of the football. If they couldn't handle MSU's lines, I shudder to think what Bama would have done to them. I don't know if it was the loss of Tom Herman, but they just weren't the same team especially offensively, even if on paper they were "supposed" to be better.
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

Sudden Sam wrote:Bama has a 10-5 record against Penn State. Beat 'em at PSU in 2011, '89, '87...I could go on.
Well then, lets go on....
Bama lost that huge game in July 1863 at Pennsylvania State. The one that counted. They were playing in Gettysburg, in them days.
Scoreboard B1G.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

88 wrote:Prior to 2011, the last time Bama played at a Big Ten school was in 1928, when the Tide got shut out at Wisconsin.
Highlight of my sophomore year.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

88 wrote:But you know in your soul that 9 times out of 10, MSU would have been treated by tOSU as nicely as the ballers from South Bend were treated in the game that virtually no one on Earth gave two shits about.
MSU and OSU have split 2-2 in the last 4 (with MSU getting robbed in 2012 on a horrible no-fumble call), so I'm not sure I can subscribe to that hypothetical.
The only thing that got mauled in the tOSU vs. MSU game was the BigTen's chance for a back-to-back MNC. Ohio State was constructed to beat SEC teams.
Not last year. Face it dude, OSU was good, not great. They feasted on a weak sauce schedule and looked shaky at times. Urbs mismanaged the QB situation and the offense just didn't look the same. They were not among the four best in the country, but somewhere in that next tier.

Bama and Clemson were clearly the two best teams in 2015, so rack the playoff committee for getting it right.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Yep, that's the one. The team that went undefeated in the regular season, smashed OU in the first round of the playoff, and went toe to toe with Bammer in the NC game...and probly should've won.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

88 wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Bama would have steamrolled OSU last year, worse than they did MSU. OSU didn't "step on their dicks" against MSU, they got mauled in the trenches on both sides of the football. If they couldn't handle MSU's lines, I shudder to think what Bama would have done to them. I don't know if it was the loss of Tom Herman, but they just weren't the same team especially offensively, even if on paper they were "supposed" to be better.
That game was played in a cold, watery wind tunnel. Your guys won, fair and square. You have bode, which is all that counts in the end and why Sam's mangina is still aching. But you know in your soul that 9 times out of 10, MSU would have been treated by tOSU as nicely as the ballers from South Bend were treated in the game that virtually no one on Earth gave two shits about. The only thing that got mauled in the tOSU vs. MSU game was the BigTen's chance for a back-to-back MNC. Ohio State was constructed to beat SEC teams.
I guess they should have been constructed to win their own conference first.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Wait... it's 88's contention that because Clemson won a close one, they weren't good?

That's really what you're going with here?

Eject time, bro.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

88 wrote:I'm saying that tOSU and Bama both possess the latest versions of MNC's. tOSU's was earned by smacking down Bama and Duckboys. Bama ducked the tOSU team that could have beaten them. Mythical National Championships, my friends. Mythical.
What a complete load of horseshit. Bama didn't duck anybody. tOSU was not good enough to make the 4-team playoff. They did not take care of business. End of story. Mythical my ass.

Sour. Fucking. Grapes.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I suspect 88's trolling on that front. Anyway...

The funny thing is, if anyone tripped on their own dicks in that game, it was Michigan State. The Spartans should've won by more than they did. OSU's only touchdowns were gifted to them from MSU turning the ball over and giving them short fields. A 32 yard scoring drive after a QB fumble and a whopping 6 yard scoring drive after a muffed punt. The Bucknuts were +2 in turnovers, so they got the breaks and still couldn't win. At home. Against a backup QB. Ohio State simply couldn't move the ball. That 32 yard drive was their longest all game. They only had 132 yards of total offense. They had 5 first downs to MSU's 17. How in the world MSU didn't blow them out, I don't know. Oh, right, those boneheaded turnovers.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Sudden Sam wrote:Your Buckeyes will NOT wanna meet up with the Tide this coming season.
I don't know. Bama stepping out of character and playing a Div 1 team...(even though it is kind of a home game)... Did Coastal Carolina have plans that week?
E UNUM PLURIBUS
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Distance between Arlington, Texas & Tuscaloosa:
607 Miles
8 hours 45 mins

Distance between Arlington, Tex. & Los Angeles
1420 Miles
20 hours 16 mins
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

The Seer wrote:Distance between Arlington, Texas & Tuscaloosa:
607 Miles
8 hours 45 mins

Distance between Arlington, Tex. & Los Angeles
1420 Miles
20 hours 16 mins

Weak sauce. There a 20 plus flights a day between LA and Dallas and many under $250 for that weekend. You could fly 5 people for less than it would cost to drive one car using the IRS rate. Meanwhile Tuscaloosa has no flights. Not to mention the large Alumni population UCLA has in Dallas not the recruiting advantage of playing in Dallas.

Very Toolio logic here.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.