Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: 15 Middle Eastern Men Detained in San Bernadino County

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:scanner
Ah, yes. The original loonytoon.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote:Really? Okay...how about this then:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/s ... -1.2578612

Belgian media reports saying murdered guard's security pass was stolen stokes fears of terrorist attack on nuclear plants
There aren't any nuclear plants in San Bernardino County.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Prolly a bunch of rednecks exercising their 2nd amendment rights.
Deputies: No terrorists found after gunfire reported at Deep Creek
http://www.vvdailypress.com/article/201 ... /160329753

BTW, you're much more likely to find 'necks than swarthy Middle Eastern types in the Apple Valley / Victorville area.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Probably is against the law. I don't see anything there about Middle Eastern terrorists, though. Like I said, probably a bunch of crazy 'necks, maybe even 'bama transplants.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:Alabamians only go to Cali to win football games.

Has that happened in this century?

You know... because airplanes and stuff.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I know FOR FACT there's at least one airport in Alabama, in Birmingham (wouldn't have believed it, but I've been there*). Heck there may even be one in Tusculoosa, for all I know.

The Tide should use it sometime.

* -- Jim and Nick's has a location at the airport, although I went to one in town.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

You need to get a part-time job Sam...
Go Bucs, Gators
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Probably just some standard malignant GOP folks blowing off steam in frustration of the "open carry" feature for the GOP convention in Cleveland being nixed by FBI--something about a concern of a whipped up mob of "libertarian" thugs all packin' 9mm and 45. "votes."
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Probably just some standard malignant GOP folks blowing off steam in frustration of the "open carry" feature for the GOP convention in Cleveland being nixed by FBI--something about a concern of a whipped up mob of "libertarian" thugs all packin' 9mm and 45. "votes."
Yes, of course. That must be it. And shouting "Allahu Akbar" just to make koranimals look bad. Does that about cover it? False flag, nothing to see here, move along?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Bucmonkey wrote:You need to get a part-time job Sam...
I just pass along my right-wing coworker's links.

Somebody has to do something to generate some traffic in here.
Dinsdale wrote: * -- Jim and Nick's has a location at the airport, although I went to one in town.
Not a big fan of Jim & Nick's. I can eat their BBQ, but it ain't even remotely close to the best around here.

If you ever get back thru Alabama, try Archibald's in Northport (just across the river from Tuscaloosa) or The Brick Pit in Mobile (I think that's the name of it.)

Mobile has a decent airport.
Sam,

What's the name of that burger joint near the airport in B'ham? I was there, over 20 years ago. It was pretty damn good and all the necks seemed to think it was world famous, prolly more like SEC famous.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Probably just some standard malignant GOP folks blowing off steam in frustration of the "open carry" feature for the GOP convention in Cleveland being nixed by FBI--something about a concern of a whipped up mob of "libertarian" thugs all packin' 9mm and 45. "votes."
Yes, of course. That must be it. And shouting "Allahu Akbar" just to make koranimals look bad. Does that about cover it? False flag, nothing to see here, move along?
And the guns were all registered, and the men's activities were in fact legal. All were released, no charges. Apparently the NRA has more clout than it thought. Honestly, I'd worry a lot less about these guys than an actual mob of Trump supporters all packing in Cleveland.
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Sudden Sam wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Sam,

What's the name of that burger joint near the airport in B'ham? I was there, over 20 years ago. It was pretty damn good and all the necks seemed to think it was world famous, prolly more like SEC famous.
Was the burger sopping wet with some nasty looking dark brown sauce? It was probably Milo's. They're sorta unique. My wife loves them. I can eat one once in a while.
Don't think that was the name. Don't recall any odd sauce on it. Just remember it being a pretty damn good burger.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
And the guns were all registered, and the men's activities were in fact legal.
It's also legal to take flight instruction and only learn how to take off. Were you struggling to make some sort of point?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Post by lovebuzz »

Mikey wrote: swarthy Middle Eastern types
swoon.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:Not an airport person. I hate flying.
SEC!! SEC!! SEC!!

:lol: @ buzzer
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:
And the guns were all registered, and the men's activities were in fact legal.
It's also legal to take flight instruction and only learn how to take off. Were you struggling to make some sort of point?
Sure, the point is that shooting guns in the wilderness is legal, regardless of one's religious denomination or exuberance. As for flight training, one would actually have to learn to fly in order to actually fly a plane. Some planes, like a small Cessna, are pretty easy to fly. Others, like a 757, are extremely difficult, and a novice--who for example, couldn't even learn to fly a Cessna--could never master the complicated procedure of piloting such a craft--and certainly not in an expert fashion that would make Chuck Yeager proud. I mean, if you're coyly suggesting that the alleged hijackers of 9/11 were actually at the controls of whatever exactly hit the towers, pentagon, and that empty hole in Pennsylvania.

Anyone see any sign of a plane? No?

Whoah!,,Yer flyin' pretty low there, buddy...hope you don't scrape the ground or leave any debris on the lawn...or break any windows...er... :oops:
Before God was, I am
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: I'm a jibbering dumbfukkk and I need to be killed!
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

The Big Pickle wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote: ...I need to be killed!

My Uncle Ben (please, no rice jokes...he's heard them all... :meds: ...) is a hit-man for the Kosher Mafia.
He works on a sliding scale, so if you can pony up the dough...I'll give him a call.

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Happy Purim....we'll kill anyone with impunity, and start horrific wars with a dire imperative...cuz that's who and what we are, and how we roll :wink:
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Nobody gave a fuck about Israel in 1963, moron. Total foreign aid to Israel in 1963 was $89 million.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kennedy cared that the rabid race-state experiment had stolen all manner of materials to develop a nuclear arsenal--and he demanded an inspection of the Dimona "nuclear power" facility. Ben-Gurion, the PM, was so outraged that he immediately resigned, declaring that JFK's demands were "threatening the very existence of Israel." Interestingly, it was France who helped build the Dimona facility, and JFK was a supporter of Algerian independence--and when De Gaulle had the gall to pull out of that race-state experiment, the seething Israelis attempted several assassinations against him. Obviously they felt such a precedent was perilous for their own designs.

Shamir, then the head of Mossad's assassination team, was in Dallas the day of the JFK assassination. So was GH Bush.

Your fake simplistic take on the situation is typical of the squirming worm that you so, so are.

WW
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Rank these sabra sluts, Nick...

Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

So the Israelis took out JFK? It wasn't the mob Fidel Castro LBJ?

Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

So what's that Pentagon plane made out of, LTS? It kind of looks like plastic or cake decorator's sugar-- which, incidentally, if if were to impact the concrete walls of the building would have left no hole or residue.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:Rank these sabra sluts, Nick...

They're each pretty cute--and notice how completely European they are, how they are really just tourists to the Middle East who have chosen to stay, with lots of guns, subsidies, and horny soldiers and MDMA to have lots of fun on those warm Tel Aviv nights. They've learned the Hebrew language--their only claim to being Semitic, and like the fraulein of Germany during WWII, they are plenty willing to help out with the subjugation of the untermench (Palestinians) and have no moral qualms at all.
Goober McTuber wrote:So the Israelis took out JFK? It wasn't the mob Fidel Castro LBJ?
Everyone was in on it: Mossad, the FBI, the CIA, the Pentagon, the Mob, and of course LBJ was an eager participant. Bear in mind that these were not necessarily independent involvements--for example, the Mossad worked directly with the Mob (Meyer Lansky and Mickey Cohen) and the CIA (Howard Hunt), while the FBI worked closely with the Pentagon and LBJ.
Rooster wrote:So what's that Pentagon plane made out of, LTS? It kind of looks like plastic or cake decorator's sugar-- which, incidentally, if if were to impact the concrete walls of the building would have left no hole or residue.
No, "rooster," the 757 that supposedly hit the pentagon at 500 mph and disappeared into a small hole without breaking windows or scraping the grass, or leaving debris, weighed approximately 200,000 lbs.
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Michael Collins Piper was an idiotic, half-baked huckster and so are you.
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I know nothing whatever of Mr Piper, though it appears he was spot on as far as JFK. And the odious ADL and AIPAC, etc. Send 'em some money, I hear they're planting orange trees and making the desert bloom..

Hi folks, hope you don't mid us bulldozing your olive orchards--we're planting oranges! (nice Road Warrior bulldozer!)
Before God was, I am
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:Rank these sabra sluts, Nick...

They're each pretty cute--and notice how completely European they are, how they are really just tourists to the Middle East who have chosen to stay, with lots of guns, subsidies, and horny soldiers and MDMA to have lots of fun on those warm Tel Aviv nights. They've learned the Hebrew language--their only claim to being Semitic, and like the fraulein of Germany during WWII, they are plenty willing to help out with the subjugation of the untermench (Palestinians) and have no moral qualms at all.
You really have no experience with Jewish women at all. Or any other kind of women. :lol: :lol:

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, I really do. I grew up in a Jewish community--which, as you might know, means like thirty percent, which as with negros, seems like eighty..and early on--in high school, I came to ask and investigate, which group of girls is most promiscuous...Catholic girls, Wasp girls, black girls, Jewish girls, (there were no Asian girls at that time in Cleveland Heights), ..and the winner was..???..of course, the Jewish girls were and are the most first-date fuck, early (14) and going straight for the alpha male every time.. It's no secret to me at all, and I've had several long term relationships with Jewish girls and women. It's you who are completely faking every time you post. How the fuck do you look in the mirror?

This is the face and map of modern fascist insanity run amok..

Wake the fuck up..
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Mental illness, or some childhood trauma is the root of your pathology, of that I'm certain.
Ask your doctor to crank up the Seroquel.
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, b-juice, the only pathology is the fact of the apartheid state road and checkpoints spreading like a cancer across the West Bank--with the cowed and often eager support of the (pathological) Zionist-Christer axis. What do you suppose this Nazi-like fake state has to do with me?
Before God was, I am
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:I grew up in a Jewish community--and early on--in high school, I came to ask and investigate, going straight for the alpha male every time..
With Nicky, you just need to read between the lines.

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

That field study of promiscuity among different groups of girls was very well verified with repeat testing and would have made Masters and Johnson proud. And yes, the Jewish girls were by far the most sexual earliest on. Catholic girls were second, both Irish/Italian and Hispanic, with black girls a mixed bag of conservatism and early pregnancies, and WASP girls being generally the most conservative--many waiting until college, etc.
Before God was, I am
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Yes, but that is irrelevant. You're all about the BOYS. Faggot.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

This thread needs a soundtrack.

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

C'mon, goobs, surely you've got more than that. What, are you 12 years-old? But as far as the field study updated, here's a curious fact. Neither you nor I , nor anyone you know, has had an Arab girlfriend. Theirs is unquestionably the most closed group on the planet. The men, like the target shooters in the hinterlands outside San Bernadino, regard the Arab women like their camels or sheep. They guard them with a jealousy we can't begin to understand.

Meanwhile, let's not be so narrow on this thread's soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItL_Ui_iPAE
Before God was, I am
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:C'mon, goobs, surely you've got more than that. What, are you 12 years-old?
Yes. In dog years. Faggot.

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So..that means you're eighty-fucking-four years old? No wonder you're as stiff as a stuffed elk, crabby as cramped pants, dull as a city dump at night, humorless as a stop sign, and as curious as a rock. Now I get it. My bad.
Before God was, I am
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:No wonder you're as stiff as a stuffed elk
You probably got wet just typing that. Sinner.

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What, you can't even make a joke? You really are a tired old crotchety creep, aren't you?

Sure, I don't have much to say...and I am rather limited in my vision and curiosity..
Before God was, I am