Poor Donkeys...

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Paul
Elwood

Poor Donkeys...

Post by Paul »

Looks like the Big RED Freight Train is coming up behind them...gonna be quite funny to steam right past them after the Chiefs kill the Mistake By The Lake and the Donks choke (AGAIN) to the Bungles.

Cheerio. :paul:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Re: Poor Donkeys...

Post by Bucmonkey »

Damn kid...now you chime in?
Go Bucs, Gators
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Paul wrote:Looks like the Big RED Freight Train is coming up behind them...
DROP THE BUFFET TRAY!!!!! SAVE YOURSELF!!!!!!
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Paul wrote:Looks like the Big RED Freight Train is coming up behind them...gonna be quite funny to steam right past them after the Chiefs kill the Mistake By The Lake and the Donks choke (AGAIN) to the Bungles.

take a walk you fucking gene splice....now you show up and start talking shit.....

go fuck yourself
get out, get out while there's still time
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Paul wrote:Looks like the Big RED Freight Train is coming up behind them...gonna be quite funny to steam right past them after the Chiefs kill the Mistake By The Lake and the Donks choke (AGAIN) to the Bungles.

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I actually like the Chargers chances better than I do Cincy, divisional rival... but I've yet to get over that week 2 choke job loss so no trash talk coming from this keyboard.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Welcome back CTRL-C Paul!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Welcome back CTRL-C Paul!
I think somebody is fucking with us....that jackass would never show his face nor puffy jacket around this place again after all the humiliation that doorknob has brought on himself....if it actually is him, then I think he's suffering some mental disability.....

btw, great win for Denver last night, can't believe that McManus missed that field goal to win it so badly.....

I mean as a golfer, that's equivalent to topping a shot, not a shank nor a dead pull and something I'd expect from some new guy, but McManus has been money all year long.....well a win is a win and denver is in the playoffs.....hope they don't have to face the chefs, one of the truly red hot teams in the league right now.....
get out, get out while there's still time