Patriots and Panthers- either going undefeated?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Patriots and Panthers- either going undefeated?

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

Rest of the way for Carolina:

vs. Redskins (win)
@ Cowboys (loss)
@ Saints (win)
vs. Falcons (win)
@ Giants (loss)
@ Falcons (loss)
vs. Bucs (win)

13-3 for Panthers

Rest of the way for New England:

vs. Bills (win)
@ Broncos (loss)
vs. Eagles (win)
@ Texans (win)
vs. Titans (win)
@ Jets (win)
@ Dolphins (win)

15-1 for New England.

So neither will go 16-0
mvscal
Blank

Re: Patriots and Panthers- either going undefeated?

Post by mvscal »

Patriots. Nobody is going to stop them.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

mvscal wrote:Patriots. Nobody is going to stop them.
Only the Patriots can stop cheating and still get better.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Guess that psi kerfluffle didn't make one fucking iota of difference after all. Who could have predicted that.

:meds:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote: Besides Gronk, all they have left are Amendola & Blount - that's not striking fear into too many teams
They also have some guy named Tom Brady. You might have heard of him before.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote:Guess that psi kerfluffle didn't make one fucking iota of difference after all. Who could have predicted that.

But...but...but...the fumble statistics!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:Guess that psi kerfluffle didn't make one fucking iota of difference after all. Who could have predicted that.
The Cheatriot's record this season has NOTHING to do with the fact that they were caught blatantly cheating in the AFC Championship Game last year.

You are mentally ill.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

You are completely hysterical. You sound like a woman.

A. Cheating provides some advantage. There was none obtained here.

B. The Wells reports was a complete joke which was laughed out of court. It proved absolutely nothing "blatant" or otherwise.

It doesn't amount to anything more than a personal preference. I prefer using fine point pens at work but I can write just as well if all they have are medium points in the supply cabinet.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Coming from a Rams fan viewpoint, given the supposed "spy gate" during the 2007 incident with the Jets and the 2002 Super Bowl with the Rams, I should have a prejudiced view of the Pats...but I don't. The Patriots are perhaps the best run overall organization in the NFL, including coaching, systems and personnel. My personal dislike excluded, they are the class of the NFL the last 15 years.

Mvscal is correct, whatever advantage the team might have obtained through manipulation, it is minuscule by contrast to results. Poptart is again whining and weeping like a bleeding bitch. This has been a weird pattern from her for a while now. So, poptard, you have a very easy choice.

Either go with the flow of this being a smack board and accept your own ass kicking and pull back for awhile. That is best advice.

Of course, you can continue on your own current course of self denial and continue to get abused and humiliated. I prefer that, as it is the most entertaining.

Or, you could just quit the board altogether, as you have done before, and slither away like the dripping cunt you are.

You've accused Luther of this and yet have done the same in the past.

You are a flaming hypocrite poptard, so best bet is to eject while you have a splinter of past dignity left.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jayne wrote:Coming from a Rams fan viewpoint, given the supposed "spy gate" during the 2007 incident with the Jets and the 2002 Super Bowl with the Rams, I should have a prejudiced view of the Pats...but I don't. The Patriots are perhaps the best run overall organization in the NFL, including coaching, systems and personnel. My personal dislike excluded, they are the class of the NFL the last 15 years.

Mvscal is correct, whatever advantage the team might have obtained through manipulation, it is minuscule by contrast to results. Poptart is again whining and weeping like a bleeding bitch. This has been a weird pattern from her for a while now. So, poptard, you have a very easy choice.

Either go with the flow of this being a smack board and accept your own ass kicking and pull back for awhile. That is best advice.

Of course, you can continue on your own current course of self denial and continue to get abused and humiliated. I prefer that, as it is the most entertaining.

Or, you could just quit the board altogether, as you have done before, and slither away like the dripping cunt you are.

You've accused Luther of this and yet have done the same in the past.

You are a flaming hypocrite poptard, so best bet is to eject while you have a splinter of past dignity left.
Your @ss is tremendously sore.

:lol:

Dumbshits wrote:whatever advantage the team might have obtained through manipulation, it is minuscule by contrast to results
Cheating provides some advantage. There was none obtained here.
Children, an action does not become a broken rule only if a particular result follows.

A 240 page report on it was a joke -- as it was known on game day that the Cheatriots had deflated the footballs.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Only the Patriots can stop cheating and still get better.
Who said they stopped cheating? I'm sure Bill has a few other irons in the fire.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I can see both going 16-0 but of the two, I like Carolina's chances of making it to the SB better. They are as close to a 'complete' team as it gets in the NFL these days. Of course that can all change in a minute if Cam were to get injured but he looks fairly sturdy at this time.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

poptart wrote:
Your @ss is tremendously sore.
You would know about that subject as yours has been kicked all over this board, especially by your own boot.

Dumb fuck.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

KC Scott wrote:
Like I was saying, the margin for NE is growing less and less - Buffalo was within 7 last night and they're by no means a dynamic offense

I'll pick Denver to take them down next week

which is what I said earlier. And Dallas beats Carolina in two days. Enjoy being undefeated, Carolina and New England. You're both about to be 10-1.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:
KC Scott wrote:
Like I was saying, the margin for NE is growing less and less - Buffalo was within 7 last night and they're by no means a dynamic offense

which is what I said earlier. And Dallas beats Carolina in two days. Enjoy being undefeated, Carolina and New England. You're both about to be 10-1.
So they're now both guaranteed to win this week. Damn.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:
KC Scott wrote:

So they're now both guaranteed to win this week. Damn.
:x
Go Bucs, Gators
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Sudden Sam wrote:How the hell is Denver going to defeat New England?
New England receiver core is banged up and the Denver defense generally plays man defense.....if they can pressure Brady into early throws, they might be able to slow them down.....their not going to stop Gronkowski.....Osweiler is a more athletic QB than Manning, but is inexperienced.....Denver's running game is going to be the key....if they can run on the Patriots, the game could be interesting....if they can't, it's not going to be a productive night.....but Denver's defense is good enough to keep them in most games....we'll see if Brady can avoid the pressure that's coming

Homer pick Denver 26 New England 24
Realistic pick New England 24-Denver 21

when the Patriots played better in the second half with fully inflated balls, I'd say it had no impact whatsoever....NE was just the better team
get out, get out while there's still time
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

FUCK!!!!!!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:Osweiler is a more athletic QB than Manning, but is inexperienced.....Denver's running game is going to be the key....
There is no key. There is nobody better in the game at taking away the one thing you do best and forcing you to try to win with what you have left than Belichick. If all you have left is Osweiler...you're just fucked.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

No. I'm classifying him as an extremely inexperienced quarterback facing a Belichick defense. That doesn't strike me as a recipe for success as a general rule. I have no idea if Osweiler will be a decent QB or not. Taking some lumps is part of the developmental process of every young QB. I guess we'll see what he's got pretty quickly.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

mvscal wrote:
Felix wrote:Osweiler is a more athletic QB than Manning, but is inexperienced.....Denver's running game is going to be the key....
There is no key. There is nobody better in the game at taking away the one thing you do best and forcing you to try to win with what you have left than Belichick. If all you have left is Osweiler...you're just fucked.

Now Amendola is out. We will see Denver's defense is faster than the Bills defense and they'll get pressure on Brady. That's who's fucked.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Why are the Panturds playing in their jammies?

Just GAY as hell.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote:I have no idea if Osweiler will be a decent QB or not.
He'd have to be a monumental fuck up to not at least be "decent" with all those pieces around him. With that defense, all he has to do is take care of the ball and make a few third down throws here and there to keep the chains moving. I didn't think he was anything special at Arizona State and these big lug Ryan Mallett types rarely do shit in the NFL.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:He'd have to be a monumental fuck up...
No shortage of those.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Down goes the Deflatriots! :lol:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:No. I'm classifying him as an extremely inexperienced quarterback facing a Belichick defense. That doesn't strike me as a recipe for success as a general rule. I have no idea if Osweiler will be a decent QB or not. Taking some lumps is part of the developmental process of every young QB. I guess we'll see what he's got pretty quickly.
he's a game manager, but has a cannon of an arm....half the sacks last night were a result of rookie mistakes....no matter how athletic, you just can't run east/west on NFL defenses consistently.....but at 6'8" that's a pretty big advantage in being able to see downfield.....like I said, the defense is good enough to keep them in almost any game......not sure why NE opted to go to the run at the end of the first half....weird coaching call.....

like I also said, Denver's running game was the difference maker in the game....Hillman is the breakaway guy, but I think Anderson is simply more consistent than Hillman....Hillman can be brought down with arm tackles, Anderson not so much....there were some what I think were chippy penalties called against the Patriots but they were calling them both ways, so now harm no foul.....interesting that on the winning run, Osweiler called an audible because of what he saw.....that's a positive sign.....sorry to see Gronkowski taken off in a cart....
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:How the hell is Denver going to defeat New England?
Never mind.

I guess if you have a juggled offensive line and no WRs or RBs, it's tough to go against one of the best defenses in the league.
Specially when the refs are dishing up some home cooking. That offensive PI on Gronk was completely ridiculous.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Felix wrote:.....sorry to see Gronkowski taken off in a cart....
No shit. On a gurney wearing a neck brace would have been preferable.

Hi, Jay. :mrgreen:
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote: Specially when the refs are dishing up some home cooking. That offensive PI on Gronk was completely ridiculous.
that got called by the back judge and if you look at it coming straight at you, it does in fact look like Gronkowski pushed off.....but that call isn't made by the other refs who were looking at it from different angles.....I didn't think it was PI......I thought the call on Chung against Demaryius Thomas was more egregious than the Gronkowski call.....they missed some calls that should have been made with the biggest one being hands to the face on the Andre Caldwell touchdown...Mathis basically shoved Alan Branch's helmet up his ass.....bad non-call
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Felix wrote:.....sorry to see Gronkowski taken off in a cart....
No shit. On a gurney wearing a neck brace would have been preferable.

Hi, Jay. :mrgreen:
:bode:
Go Bucs, Gators
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Rest of the way for Carolina:

vs. Redskins (win)
@ Cowboys (loss)
@ Saints (win)
vs. Falcons (win)
@ Giants (loss)
@ Falcons (loss)
vs. Bucs (win)

13-3 for Panthers

vs. Bills (win)
@ Broncos (loss)
vs. Eagles (win)
@ Texans (win)
vs. Titans (win)
@ Jets (win)
@ Dolphins (win)

15-1 for New England.

So neither will go 16-0
Jeeebus f'n keeeerist on a popsicle stick. YAFJ had made a prediction that hasn't instantly blown up in his face.

The apocalypse must be near.

Been nice knowing you fukks.

Well, maybe two or three of you, anyway.

Didn't watch the game, but the local classic rock DJ dude's musical theme was songs about cheaters and he dedicated it to the refs. Was he exaggerating?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Rest of the way for Carolina:

vs. Redskins (win)
@ Cowboys (loss)
@ Saints (win)
vs. Falcons (win)
@ Giants (loss)
@ Falcons (loss)
vs. Bucs (win)

13-3 for Panthers

vs. Bills (win)
@ Broncos (loss)
vs. Eagles (win)
@ Texans (win)
vs. Titans (win)
@ Jets (win)
@ Dolphins (win)

15-1 for New England.

So neither will go 16-0
Jeeebus f'n keeeerist on a popsicle stick. YAFJ had made a prediction that hasn't instantly blown up in his face.

The apocalypse must be near.

Been nice knowing you fukks.

Well, maybe two or three of you, anyway.

Didn't watch the game
It was the Sunday night game. Two teams with 2 losses between them. Time to turn in your mancard?