Just for you, Mace

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Just for you, Mace

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Re: Just for you, Mace

Post by Killian »

No love for noJ?
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

I'm glad to see they made sure nobody would think this is a real family.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Iowa fan's response:

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Good to know Iowans are good actors as well as udder pullers.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Thanks, Goobs, but I've already seen both of these videos. The Hawkeyes are now 10-0, so they need to update the videos. The Hawkeyes are getting some love from the playoff committee, #5, and the AP, #6, and currently possess a better resume than tOSU (which will change if the Buckeyes beat MSU and Michigan), with Purdue coming the Kinnick on Saturday and then a trip to Lincoln on the 27th being the only teams standing in the way of an undefeated regular season.

I think Iowa has a very good team and should have no trouble with Purdue this weekend, but making the trip to Lincoln could be their stumbling block, imo. I don't think we'll find out if Iowa deserves their lofty ranking until they face tOSU in the conference title game, and I'm not betting my sheep on that outcome. IF Iowa can beat an undefeated Ohio State, I think they make the playoffs. If they lose and play a close game, they'll likely go to the Rose Bowl as a 12-1 team. Regardless how this unfolds, it's been a fun season to be a Hawkeye fan and, coupled with the Cubs' season, it's been a great year.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Nice to see you back in here. You bandwagoning bitch. :mrgreen:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Rooting for Iowa except when they come to Lincoln in a week. That said, I could see Nebraska being a trap game for them. On paper, from strength of schedule to 3rd down conversion rates, Iowa and Nebraska are pretty much even for the season with Nebraska's best play coming so far in November. I think this is a different team than the one that lost to Purdue and there are 4 games lost on the final play of the game in a coaching transition year, so is Nebraska better than people think? Probably. Injuries have been terrible this year and Nebraska's travel roster is 1/3 walk-on players which is unheard of at this level of cfb.

If the game were played in Iowa City, Huskers wouldn't stand much of a chance. But Lincoln is a very tough place to play as we know and the pressure will all be on Iowa to stay undefeated going into the B1G title game. Iowa's best bet would be to get up big by the 2nd qtr to take the crowd out of it. I'm biased as hell but I'm going to call my shot on this thread and predict Nebraska to knock off another undefeated top 10 team. Nebraska rolls 38 to 24 over Iowa. :mrgreen: This 5-6 Nebraska team will be the best Iowa has played this year... and it's in Lincoln.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Aren't Nebraska's QB and best WR being investigated for rape? Could cause a bit of a distraction.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Aren't Nebraska's QB and best WR being investigated for rape? Could cause a bit of a distraction.

On a Reilly team?

No way, I tellz'ya. Can't be.

I mean, it's not like he was named in a lawsuit for covering up sexual assault while at one of his previous jobs. He was never known for turning a blind eye for malfeasance, as long as the team was winning.

Nah, couldn't happen on a team run by King Disciplinarian.

But seriously, you think Reilly isn't the master of keeping little annoyances like that from being distractions? Probably hosting a party for Lincoln PD as we speak.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Aren't Nebraska's QB and best WR being investigated for rape? Could cause a bit of a distraction.
No, they were both questioned about what happened at their residence in the early a.m. of Sunday after the team returned from New Jersey following the Rutgers game. Armstrong and Westerkamp are roommates along with another player.. Trey Foster? Rumor around the campfire is there was a gathering at the house involving a few players and the usual groupies to be found on campus. Some drunk slut had "relations" with a friend of one of the players and later regretted it so the next day about 2 pm went to the cops alleging she didn't want to be a slut but was too "afraid" to say no. No charges have been filed to my knowledge.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

H4ever wrote: If the game were played in Iowa City, Huskers wouldn't stand much of a chance. But Lincoln is a very tough place to play as we know and the pressure will all be on Iowa to stay undefeated going into the B1G title game. Iowa's best bet would be to get up big by the 2nd qtr to take the crowd out of it. I'm biased as hell but I'm going to call my shot on this thread and predict Nebraska to knock off another undefeated top 10 team. Nebraska rolls 38 to 24 over Iowa. :mrgreen: This 5-6 Nebraska team will be the best Iowa has played this year... and it's in Lincoln.
I'm heading to Lincoln on Friday morning and expecting it to be a battle, and one that the Hawkeyes win, albeit a hard fought one. I think Iowa's rushing attack, mixed with Beathard's passing, should be enough to get the win. Huskers will be playing for a bowl bid and the Hawks for an undefeated season and keeping hopes alive for a playoff spot, so there's a lot riding on the game for both teams. The Hawkeyes are going to the B1G title game, win or lose, and the Huskers have to win to receive a bowl bid, so there might be a bit more pressure on Nebraska....unless their players are just ready to go home and wait 'til next year. Iowa is about as healthy as any team can be this late in the season, with all four of their top running backs finally healthy, and everyone on the defensive side of the ball apparently healthy except for Drew Ott, who had a season ending injury early on. C.J. Beathard has been hampered with a groin injury and hip pointer for several weeks but it hasn't slowed him down very much.

I don't know if Nebraska will be the best team Iowa has faced this year (Pitt was pretty damn good) but I'm expecting them to put up and good fight with the biggest thing going for them being that the game is played in Lincoln.....but how the hell did they give up 55 points to Purdue in Lincoln?
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Mace wrote:
H4ever wrote: If the game were played in Iowa City, Huskers wouldn't stand much of a chance. But Lincoln is a very tough place to play as we know and the pressure will all be on Iowa to stay undefeated going into the B1G title game. Iowa's best bet would be to get up big by the 2nd qtr to take the crowd out of it. I'm biased as hell but I'm going to call my shot on this thread and predict Nebraska to knock off another undefeated top 10 team. Nebraska rolls 38 to 24 over Iowa. :mrgreen: This 5-6 Nebraska team will be the best Iowa has played this year... and it's in Lincoln.
I'm heading to Lincoln on Friday morning and expecting it to be a battle, and one that the Hawkeyes win, albeit a hard fought one. I think Iowa's rushing attack, mixed with Beathard's passing, should be enough to get the win. Huskers will be playing for a bowl bid and the Hawks for an undefeated season and keeping hopes alive for a playoff spot, so there's a lot riding on the game for both teams. The Hawkeyes are going to the B1G title game, win or lose, and the Huskers have to win to receive a bowl bid, so there might be a bit more pressure on Nebraska....unless their players are just ready to go home and wait 'til next year. Iowa is about as healthy as any team can be this late in the season, with all four of their top running backs finally healthy, and everyone on the defensive side of the ball apparently healthy except for Drew Ott, who had a season ending injury early on. C.J. Beathard has been hampered with a groin injury and hip pointer for several weeks but it hasn't slowed him down very much.

I don't know if Nebraska will be the best team Iowa has faced this year (Pitt was pretty damn good) but I'm expecting them to put up and good fight with the biggest thing going for them being that the game is played in Lincoln.....but how the hell did they give up 55 points to Purdue in Lincoln?
Solid take, Mace. I agree with about all of it. The Purdue loss was at Purdue and our backup QB got his first start and threw for over 400 yds... with 4 picks that resulted in 28 points for the boilermakers. Shit game with shit performances by pretty much everyone in a red and white uni. After being sodomized by Purdue, the defensive backfield play has improved tremendously. Iowa might still want to take a few shots down the field...it's been working for our opponents all season.

Iowa strikes me as not very flashy but solid. If it weren't for them lining up against my 'Skers, I would love to see them win out and make some noise in the playoff. I see Vegas has Iowa 1 point favorites (has to be a first with a 5-6 team vs an 11-0 team) so they also see a tight game unfolding. I had a couple of invites to go to the game with some friends and relatives (some Iowa fans in the mix, of course) but I have some other stuff going on. Have fun, enjoy the hospitality and atmosphere and here's to a clean, hard-fought game!
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Iowa will attempt to control the clock by pounding out a ground game and then hit you with some play action passes, which, along with solid defense, is Iowa football in a nutshell. This, in itself, will likely keep the game close unless the Hawks break some big plays. The defense has been pretty solid all year, so I don't expect a high scoring game. We'll see what happens on Friday.