Ben Carson . . . Toast.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Re: Ben Carson . . . Toast.

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:I can see any of a number of military people he worked around when he was younger saying "you're a lock for West Point"....no, that's not a scholarship offer, but in a young mans mind, being told he was a lock for a miltary academy by someone of power could have been misinterpreted by Carson....he was an 18 year old kid at the time......
Frankly, I don't buy that either. He wasn't talking about any other leader. He was talking about Westmoreland. Carson was just a squirt of cum only four years removed from hitting his mother in the head with a hammer. Westmoreland was a ring knocker and they're very cliquish. They don't typically extend such offers lightly. The idea that this inner city fuckwad so impressed Westmoreland on the basis of his brief attendance at some banquet function that he "offered him a scholarship" is laughable to me.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

smackaholic wrote:When is it OK to start mocking them?
C'mon in. The water's great.

There is a difference between crazy and bat shit crazy. Puzzle it out if you're able.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

BSmack wrote:
What I don't get is how a legitimately smart person can buy into a church (7th Day Adventist) that was founded on the ashes of the failed prophecy of William Miller that the world was going to end on October 22nd, 1844.
Don't see what his issues have to do with religion other than poor taste. He's deluded himself about a fictitious past, that's a personal issue. I'm just reading about him claiming to foil robbers in Popeye's chicken restaurants. Apparently he's a veg who was just there to eat chips when it went down. Fucking hell :shock:
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Carson may be correct about the pyramids.

Thermal anomalies have been found in the Great Pyramid, indicating that there may be voids or passages that were previously undiscovered.
Probably filled with grain. Maybe Maypo.

Thermal scan of Great Pyramid reveals mysterious anomaly

A unique heat signature on the eastern wall of the Great Pyramid of Giza could hold secrets to the ancient edifice.
By Eva Botkin-Kowacki, Staff writer NOVEMBER 10, 2015

Thermal scans of the Great Pyramid of Giza show a 6-degree variation in one segment of the 4,500 year old wall. (HIP INSTITUTE/PHILIPPE BOURSEILLER)

Researchers have found something hidden in the Great Pyramid of Giza, but they're not sure what it is yet.

Thermal scans revealed an anomaly in the ancient walls of the pyramid. While much of the wall uniformly heats up and cools down each day, a spot on the eastern side of the structure behaves differently. There was a six degree Celsius (11 F.) difference in temperature compared with surrounding stones.

That distinct heat signature could mean some passage, room or other insight is hidden in or behind that wall.

"This anomaly is really quite impressive and it’s just in front of us, at the ground level," Mehdi Tayoubi, founder of the organization that is conducting the pyramid thermal scanning experiments, told the Huffington Post. But he is hesitant to share potential explanations.

"We have several hypothesis but no conclusion for the moment," he said.

There may be a chamber or passage revealed behind the wall, but any explanation could reveal a lot about the ancient Egyptians that built the pyramid.

"At the very least, this anomaly will shed additional light on the construction techniques of the 4th dynasty Egyptians," egyptologist Beth Ann Judas told the Huffington Post. "It's rather exciting actually. Over the past few years, archaeologists have been learning more about the workmen and officials who are connected to the pyramids, and this gives us more information about their work."

Already, it’s not surprising that the thermal anomaly was found on the eastern side of the Great Pyramid, says Dr. Judas. The east side would have been the front of the pyramid, as almost everyone coming to the structure would have approached from the Nile, to the east. Furthermore, the sun rises in the east and ancient Egyptian religion revered the sun god Ra.

This thermal anomaly was discovered as part of the Scan Pyramids project, organized by the Paris-based Heritage Innovation Preservation Institute. The researchers conducted thermal scans of the pyramid at various intervals, particularly focusing on the mornings and evenings.

As the stones heat up in the morning, and cool down in the late afternoons, they should do so uniformly if they are made of the same material. But if there are different materials – or cavities in the structure – some parts of the pyramid will heat up or cool down faster than others.

When the Scan the Pyramids project is over, the researchers will have scanned the Great Pyramid, also known as Khufu or Cheops, Khafre or Chephren also at Giza, the Bent pyramid and the Red pyramid at Dahshur. The scientists are also employing techniques such as muon radiography imaging, 3D scans, and topographical scans via drones.

Already the project has tackled some exciting questions. Archeologists discovered an anomaly in the northern wall of King Tut’s tomb thought to be another chamber. If that’s the case, the sarcophagus of an ancient queen might be buried there.

But the Scan the Pyramids project scientists are simply looking for anomalies that might suggest something to the archeologists. They hope their scans will produce concrete results that the egyptologists can investigate.

As the project's website begins the about page, "Just because a mystery is 4500 years old doesn’t mean it can’t be solved…"
http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2015/1 ... us-anomaly
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:
smackaholic wrote:He's in the church because he was born into it, as is the case with most members of superstitious clubs. I personally think that calling any one denomination any crazier than the next is kind of silly. The only religious group that I find myself distrusting more than others are the muzzies. They have demonstrated that they aren't capable of just coexisting with others.
There are certain cults that bear greater scrutiny because their history is recent enough that the fraudulent nature of their founding is a matter of public record. For example, just about every whackjob cult founded during the 1840s in Western NY. The Mormons, Shakers, Millerites and the Spiritualists were all demonstrable frauds. For example, William Miller said that the world was going to end on October 22nd, 1844. Obviously that did not happen. But that didn't stop his followers from recalculating like a spastic end times GPS.
I assume you were an Obama voter?

What do you think about a guy who sat in the pews listening to Rev g0d damn America?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:I assume you were an Obama voter?

What do you think about a guy who sat in the pews listening to Rev g0d damn America?
I think all organized religion is silly. I also think the overreaction to Rev Wright was slathered in hypocrisy. When Obama starts claiming bullshit like the Pyramids were silos, then we can compare.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

BSmack wrote:

I think all organized religion is silly. I also think the overreaction to Rev Wright was slathered in hypocrisy. When Obama starts claiming bullshit like the Pyramids were silos, then we can compare.
"If you like your doctor, you can keep him. Period! If you like your health plan, you can keep it. Period!" :meds:
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:

So, your own Pastor damning America is OK? Guessing about the use of an ancient building is not? Do you really expect anyone to buy that bullshit?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Yea, a second person saying stupid shit is WAY less serious than the candidate professing to believe things that are demonstrably false.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The issue is not that a "second person said stupid shit", the issue is that he continued to attend services in the church of that racist POS.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:The issue is not that a "second person said stupid shit", the issue is that he continued to attend services in the church of that racist POS.
Personally I think Obama will "evolve" to the position of agnostic, if not atheist. He needed a church just like the rest of the political class needs a church. He picked one of the more popular churches with his constituency. When I chose a candidate in 2008, that controversy had nothing to do with my decision making. But it did chase away a lot of white racists in the Democratic party who were looking for an excuse to vote for anybody but the black guy, allowing Hillary to stay viable well past her expiration date.

In a way, you can thank Rev. Wright for Hillary's current front runner position and possible nomination. Because if Obama had dusted her in 2008 instead of fighting a long protracted campaign against her, he probably isn't appointing her Secretary of State and giving her mad foreign policy cred she can use against any of her potential GOP opponents. If Hillary makes it to the White House, she should at least send the Rev a thank you note.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

You think her trainwreck of a stint at state is "mad political cred"?

You are more delusional than poptart.

Y'know what is the funniest part of the whole Hillary/Barry saga? If that carpetbagging cunt had went back to her HOME state and ran for Senate, rather than a state she had never lived in, nobody ever even knows who Barry is. She would have won the seat and quite likely the 2008 election. Barry would probably have been appointed to the seat in 2008. Or was that an election year for it?

Anyhoo, serves that miserable carpetbagging old cunt right.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:...the candidate professing to believe things that are demonstrably false.
"I will sign a universal health care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family's premium by up to $2,500 a year."

“Today I'm pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office. This will not be easy. It will require us to make difficult decisions and face challenges we've long neglected. But I refuse to leave our children with a debt that they cannot repay – and that means taking responsibility right now, in this administration, for getting our spending under control.”

“Those who oppose reform will also tell you that under our plan, you won't get to choose your doctor, that some bureaucrat will choose for you. That's also not true. Michelle and I don't want anyone telling us who our family's doctor should be, and no one should decide that for you either. Under our proposals, if you like your doctor, you keep your doctor. If you like your current insurance, you keep that insurance. Period. End of story.”

"I have said repeatedly that I will close Guantanamo, and I will follow through on that."

“We can’t just have hundreds of thousands of people coming into the country without knowing who they are.”

“This is the most transparent administration in history,”

It's a wonder you haven't suffocated up your own ass.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:..mad foreign policy cred
Feel free to link us up to link us up with an example of this "mad foreign policy cred."

TIA
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

BSmack wrote:he probably isn't appointing her Secretary of State and giving her mad foreign policy cred she can use against any of her potential GOP opponents.
She doesn't have much cred in that department
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Leave BSmack alone. He was hoping by going to the "street lingo" you wouldn't notice the hilarity of that statement.

Sometimes jokes bomb which is exactly what happened to both of his attempts in those couple of words.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

I see the drones are employing the usual Karl Rove tactic of attempting to turn a strength into a weakness.

She was Secretary of State????

Well obviously she did not gain any experience that might be relevant to foreign policy. I'm sure Rand Paul and Ted Cruz have got the chops.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:She was Secretary of State????
She was a categorical fuck up as Secretary of State. Just ask Chris Stevens....oh, wait.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Wait... did DWaterboy just try to cite HRC's tenure as SoS as an asset to her resume'?

Sorry, Bri -- that's poptart-level trolling. Just stop.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Clinton's time as SoS isn't an asset, it's an albatross.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Dinsdale wrote: Sorry, Bri -- that's poptart-level trolling. Just stop.
Even if he tosses some cringeworthy "white guy talking hip hop" schtick?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

He could be Snoop Dogg and Dr Seuss' love child, and that wouldn't change Hillary's State Dept disaster.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

BSmack wrote:

And Wolfie be like "why you comin' up short on my dead presidents, yo?"

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

R-Jack wrote:
BSmack wrote:

And Wolfie be like "why you comin' up short on my dead presidents, yo?"

How shall I afford a high class ho?

How will I hit dat nasty box?

Will it smell like rotting lox?

Da'bitch he never sent my tix

Shit straight cuts into my bicthass WICs

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

So apparently Carson is also a child molester.
Doesn't surprise me at all.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:
She was a categorical fuck up as Secretary of State. Just ask Chris Stevens....oh, wait.
Yea she really shouldnt have shot him... Oh wait.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

mvscal wrote:
I think most of us here would agree. The problem is that a a large percentage of the population don't know that. Fuck, the majority of our country should not be allowed within 100 yards of the polls on election day, bunch of stupid fucknuts in the world today.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Yea she really shouldnt have shot him... Oh wait.
She might as well have. She denied his repeated requests for additional security. Then she diddled her twat while he burned up. Finally, she concocted a blatant lie about a protest that didn't happen over a video nobody ever saw to cover up her own negligence and incompetence.

You'll vote for her, though.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

She didn't shoot Vince Foster, either.

...but she knows who did.