The Rod of God -- (!) Pages 33 and 34 (!)

The best of the best
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Re: The Rod of God

Post by poptart »

smackaholic wrote:So, there aren't satellites then?

Got it.

Obviously, another big charade. :lol:
I didn't say we don't.

I'm just pointing out that I am unaware of ANY pics of such satellites taken from our space stations -- which we've operated for 4 decades now.
And I'm aware of NO pic of space junk flying around -- as taken from our space stations.

This is NASA's own depiction of space junk...

From our space stations, we have no pics at all (that I'm aware of) of junk or satellites -- for over 4 decades.

Does this make sense to you?

"They're NASA, poptart."

poptart: :|
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Alan Eustace recorded the worlds highest skydive...from space. This is just one of many photos as well as available videos of the event. The curvature of the Earth is clearly visible.

So pops, is this fraudulent as well? It only made all of the major and local news and entertainment reports, worldwide.

Care to dispute this? I mean, you'll buy into an ancient story as told by people from a time where there was no way to verify ANYTHING. Yet, you' ll accept that wholesale while ignoring what billions of people saw with their own eyes.

On top of that, you are dismissing satellites as well. So tart, where exactly are your phone and Internet signals coming from, eh?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

poptart wrote:...have encounters with junk...
I received a PM like that once...

...from KC $cott.

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

poptart wrote:I'm just pointing out that I am unaware of ANY pics of such satellites taken from our space stations -- which we've operated for 4 decades now.
And I'm aware of NO pic of space junk flying around -- as taken from our space stations.

You were saying?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Fuck you, Jay. That pic, along with the complete fucking closure of Antarctica to humans is a vast conspiracy to question the veracity of a scientific text that claims the world is flat and square, and that outer space is made of water, and the moon is self-illuminating...

Deal with it.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Dinsdale wrote:Fuck you, Jay. That pic, along with the complete fucking closure of Antarctica to humans is a vast conspiracy to question the veracity of a scientific text that claims the world is flat and square, and that outer space is made of water, and the moon is self-illuminating...

Deal with it.
I know Dins, I know. Poptart and his reputable authorities are running science, reason, logic and visual evidence into the flat Earth with all of their Scripture, unverifiable rhetoric and other fallacies. I get it. Still, it would be just swell if pops could explain why every single nation on this planet that has sent rockets, satellites, orbiting spacecraft and men into space are spending billions upon billions of dollars for a conspiracy to hide the Flat Earth Truth. what is gained by all of this money, these resources, time, effort, not to mention LIVES to prevent us from from falling off the edge of our singular linear plane of existence, into the realm of monsters?

Last time I saw that map on a flimsy paper placemat, they were giving away apples and pints of milk at the local pancake house to two-year olds after Sunday mass...

...huh, now why does that sound so strange, yet familiar.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I ask my PhD father and my PhD sister when flat water starts to bend (they both agreed pops math on curvature is correct and that yes it did seem to them odd that you could look across a lake and see the shore on the other side miles away- which they both agreed they could do)
They said they would ask around to their peers to see if we could get pop and answer.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

A PhD needs to explain gravity to you?
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Jay,

Why bother? Just trolling. I know we are all bored after 15+ years, but damn......
What were we just talking about?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jay wrote:Alan Eustace recorded the worlds highest skydive...from space. This is just one of many photos as well as available videos of the event. The curvature of the Earth is clearly visible.

So pops, is this fraudulent as well? It only made all of the major and local news and entertainment reports, worldwide.

Care to dispute this?
There is nothing to dispute.
It was taken with a fisheye lens.

LOL

You really should do a little research before posting, Jay.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

KC Scott wrote:
poptart wrote:Did you know...

There is exactly ONE... yes, ONE picture of Neil Armstrong on the moon?
lol

That's it.
A pic of his ass.

Arguably the most historic event -- and man -- in U.S. history, and that's it for him and the event.

There are some grainy TV images of him, yes, but as for real pics of the first man on the moon, that all folks.
A pic of Neil Armstrong's ass on the moon.

If you go somewhere, anywhere, significant, you get some pics of yourself there, right?
But no Neil Armstrong pics on the moon?

uhhhh.......... not exactly

https://www.google.com/search?q=Neil+Ar ... 758#imgrc=_
Uhhhh...

You should research before posting, also.

Are any of those pics of Neil Armstrong?

This just in: They aren't
lol

http://www.space.com/16758-apollo-11-fi ... nding.html
Armstrong had the responsibility to document the landing, so most of the images taken from the Apollo 11 mission were of Aldrin.

As I said, the only pic of Armstrong on the moon (other than grainy TV pics) is the one I posted.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Click the link -- https://www.flickr.com/photos/j-a-x/129 ... otostream/ -- and see a bigger and better pic of the Toronto skyline from near the
same St. Catharines shore location I posted about previously, 31 miles away.

It is VERY interesting.

Look at the comparison to the above pic.

The pic I linked to appears to have been taken even lower to the ground than the previous one I posted.
I'm guessing at an elevation of no more than 10 ft.

http://dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/index.html

Use the earth curvature calculator.

At 10 ft of elevation on the shore, allmost 500 ft is supposed to be below the horizon.
That means the dark building to the right of CN Tower must be COMPLETELY GONE FROM OUR SIGHT.

Is it?

lol

And of course we can clearly see the Sky Dome (Rogers Centre) roof, and below it -- which of course should also EASILY be
fully hidden from our view.

lol x 2

No answers.
Just insults and -- "You're trolling. You're crazy."

Oh well.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:Jay,

Why bother? Just trolling. I know we are all bored after 15+ years, but damn......
You're worse than a backseat driver.

Nothing to add, just IDIOTIC mutterings.

Incredible.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
poptart wrote:I'm just pointing out that I am unaware of ANY pics of such satellites taken from our space stations -- which we've operated for 4 decades now.

You were saying?
Yes, I was saying.

That pic is from a USA Today story from 2010.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... el16c7reZd

-- The International Space Station made an evasive maneuver today in a successful bid to avoid colliding
with a piece of debris shed by a defunct U.S. atmospheric research satellite.
--

So where's the picture of the space debris?
lol
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

MS wrote:I ask my PhD father and my PhD sister when flat water starts to bend (they both agreed pops math on curvature is correct
Yep.

It's been correct since the first time I posted it on page 4 -- almost two weeks ago.

Since that time, nearly all I've gotten (except from you) is a flood of insults, denial and NONSENSE.
Really incredible stupidity on display.

I've frankly showed tremendous patience in this thread.

The earth does not curve as we're told it does.

Does it curve at all?
Maybe, maybe not.

NASA is complete horseshit.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Two short videos to watch.

The Apolllo 11 astronauts were asked about stars they could/couldn't see on the moon.
Armstrong answered and then Michael Collins chimed in and said he didn't remember seeing... any.

LOL

Wat??

Collins was up in the command module, orbiting the moon -- and he never saw any stars?

Hence the body language from Neil.

Collins went rogue.

This is the opening of the Apollo 11 press conference, following the return of the space heroes to earth.

The first comment from the other youtube video echoes my take on this.

-- You just have to watch the body language of all three men. Two of these men supposedly were the first humans
to walk on the Moon, the greatest and most exciting human achievement in modern times. So, do they look at all happy,
excited, enthusiastic or proud of what they had achieved. No they don't. Instead, they appear awkward, embarrassed,
miserable, very uncomfortable and somewhat ashamed. They certainly do not look like three men who had just made
Space history... --

The mood should be festive, all smiles, celebratory...
The pinnacle of American greatness.
These three liars want to be anywhere but sitting in that room.

Nervous, unhappy and frightened.
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

This is addressed to AP specifically and Pops in general. Some how Pops is on a higher level and AP is more of a street version thumper.

When you are down in the dumps and can't afford both Thunderbird wine And rolling papers for a big night (AP), do you twist your joints using pages from the bible (both you you)? What sections do you start with? The bible seems to justify this practical extreme.

Job 30: in the desolation they rolled themselves upon me

2 Samuel 22: There went up a smoke out of his nostrils

Job 41: Out of his nostrils goeth smoke

Ephesians 4: joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth

There is your proof by golly.
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

poptart wrote:So where's the picture of the space debris?
lol
Hello? You asked for a picture of either space debris or satellites. That is a pic of a pretty obvious sat in orbit around a round Earth, which you have denied exiting. You have also failed to address a couple of very simple questions about cell phone and Internet signals. If you live in say China and you are receiving your signal from the US, how are you getting that signal?

As to your "fish eye lens" comment, the free fall was again recorded from multiple viewpoints, including a camera attached to the diver. Every single view from that high up shows a curved horizon and round planet. While you and MS jerk each other off with your precious calculators, the point of perspective you keep choosing to conveniently ignore is the perspective from height, not a lateral plane. Unless you are going up several miles, you aren't seeing it (the curve).

Goober has already talked about perspective from horizon. Using your eyes instead instead of numbers, gives you all the perspective you need. Until you grow some balls and see things from the right PERSPECTIVE, or height, your numbers and argument are moot.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Also, if you Google "map projections azimuthal projections" there is a very useful site that comes up first you can reference.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

With a flat earth scenario the equator is just an arbitrary line of demarcation. In this case dividing the flat earth in two equal halves. So why is it that when cyclones develop they only spin counter clockwise on one side and clockwise on the other. Should not there be an equal probability that cyclones could spin up in either direction regardless of which side of the arbitrarily drawn equator where they form? and why do they always move away from this centerline?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I don't know, but, I am certain that pup tent will dig up some scripture that addresses it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

atmdad wrote:With a flat earth scenario the equator is just an arbitrary line of demarcation. In this case dividing the flat earth in two equal halves. So why is it that when cyclones develop they only spin counter clockwise on one side and clockwise on the other. Should not there be an equal probability that cyclones could spin up in either direction regardless of which side of the arbitrarily drawn equator where they form? and why do they always move away from this centerline?
The coriolis effect was also something we discussed. Why does a bath tub maybe drain one way one day and other the other but all big storms spin one way depending on the hemisphere they develop in? When does the CE overcome the other forces working on draining water? Is surface tension making small bodies of water flat but bending large bodies when gravity overtakes surface tension?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Moving Sale wrote:Why does a bath tub maybe drain one way one day and other the other?

I remember years ago, hearing Bill Nye discuss this -- he said by far the biggest factor was which way you swirled the water around with your hand. Second to that was the shape/routing of the plumbing. And the the Coriolis Effect had nothing to do with your bathtub.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale, you have come into this thread several times, seemingly eschewing the basic topic at hand in favor of poptart's calculators. That 's fine, to a point, but answer these basic questions, as you either believe or know them to be true.

Is the Earth flat or round?

Are there satellites in space orbiting the planet?

Is the moon self illuminated?

Are the moon and sun the same size?

Do the sun and moon rotate around a stationary and flat yet, according to poptart, somehow ascending Earth? (bear in mind, this rising platform is his explanation for the non-existence of gravity, it's all about pressure from the upward movement of Earth through (space) this protective "firmament".)

Is there gravity, or not?

These very basic questions are at the heart of pops argument, which you SEEM to be defending. I do not wish to presume your position, so let's hear it from you directly. Six simple questions. Six simple answers.

Poptart, please refrain with respect from chiming in until Sale has a chance to respond.

A little decorum for once.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:...chiming...

the...TRUTH...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote:...chiming...

the...TRUTH...
Verily and foresooth, thy joke be racketh!
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dinsdale wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Why does a bath tub maybe drain one way one day and other the other?

I remember years ago, hearing Bill Nye discuss this -- he said by far the biggest factor was which way you swirled the water around with your hand. Second to that was the shape/routing of the plumbing. And the the Coriolis Effect had nothing to do with your bathtub.
Exactly because it is too small, but try making a hurricane turn clockwise. Is this the same basic answer to our bent water quandary? Is the waters' surface tension (or some other physical force) strong enough to "overcome" gravitational forces in small bodies of water so they are indeed flat, but not strong enough to keep the oceans from being bent?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Moving Sale wrote:Is this the same basic answer to our bent water quandary? Is the waters' surface tension (or some other physical force) strong enough to "overcome" gravitational forces in small bodies of water so they are indeed flat, but not strong enough to keep the oceans from being bent?

Probably.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay,
I'm like Smackie and 911. He doesn't believe it's a bush centered conspiracy but WTC 5 bothers him. (Do I have that right SC?)
Same type of thing with me. I'm down for a roundish earth, as I stated in my first post in this thread, but this flat water thing is bugging me.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale wrote:Jay,
I'm like Smackie and 911. He doesn't believe it's a bush centered conspiracy but WTC 5 bothers him. (Do I have that right SC?)
Same type of thing with me. I'm down for a roundish earth, as I stated in my first post in this thread, but this flat water thing is bugging me.
There are various factors MS, from molecular adhesion and cohesion, as well as the principles behind meniscus. The variables depend on area size, surface tension, etc. It all boils down to how water behaves on a molecular level, multiplied into the billions and trillions, depending on volume, depth, surfaces, etc.

To understand the physics, you have to account for the specific factors in each specific example.

When regarding water in a volume, especially a massive one like a lake or an ocean, gravity must be factored into the equation. This is why poptarts charts and graphs fail, as they don't take into consideration the basic molecular response and resonant reaction of water molecules and volume in consideration of gravitational forces.

Do that particular mathematics and you will find a very different and fascinating answer.

Again, adhesion, cohesion and meniscus. Key terms.

Apply them with volume versus depth and surface tension, then do your math.

I realize this is above tart's understanding and Google abilities, but it still answers your question...IF you do the research.

Understanding azimuth in regards to surfaces, height and distance also helps, when considering viewpoints.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Moving Sale wrote:Jay,
WTC 7, actually. Unhit but collapsed. If fire caused it to collapse, it would be the first ever fire-induced collapse of a steel-frame high-rise, and wasn't mentioned in the 9/11 Commission report. The way it collapsed didn't appear to be from falling debris from the other two buildings. Suffered minimal damage compared to other buildings much closer to the Twin Towers.
"I see everything twice!"
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Interesting issue and questions, different subject, different thread.

Take it to the last LTS 9/11 conspiracy topic and get back on topic.

--- popturd
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

KC Scott wrote:
poptart wrote: You should research before posting, also.

Are any of those pics of Neil Armstrong?

This just in: They aren't

You just want someone to do the work for you - here's one of Armstrong & Aldrin I got in 3 clicks and that's as much time as I'm spending on it

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/ ... armst.html
Who took the picture?

Answer the question and it verifies what I said.

It was one of the grainy TV images of Armstrong.

poptart wrote:There are some grainy TV images of him, yes, but as for real pics of the first man on the moon, that all folks.
A pic of Neil Armstrong's ass on the moon
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jay wrote:Hello? You asked for a picture of either space debris or satellites. That is a pic of a pretty obvious sat in orbit around a round Earth, which you have denied exiting
It's the space station, numbnuts.

Look at the article.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... epIlc7reZc

Does it look like the space station, or does it look like "a piece of debris."

lol

You are a total waste, Jay.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

It not only seems beyond Google it's beyond two PhD chemists. My question is why didn't you say any of this 10 pages ago when the subject first came up?

Anyways I have a question for you. Do you believe that a lake, one mile from shore to shore, is flat (as it appears to me) or is it 8" diff due to the earth's curve, the same as one mile of ocean must be?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jay wrote:While you and MS jerk each other off with your precious calculators, the point of perspective you keep choosing to conveniently ignore is the perspective from height, not a lateral plane. Unless you are going up several miles, you aren't seeing it (the curve).
You're actually doubling down on this??

Really??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fool, click this and do something.
http://dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/index.html

The data that is on the page is -- eye height: 10 ft -- and -- distance to target: 30 miles.

At this height, we see that 455 ft of your target viewing object is hidden below the horizon.

Now put in NEW height data.
Put in -- eye height: 400 ft -- and see what happens.

Then, only 20 ft of your target viewing object is hidden below the horizon.

Earth curvature hides objects from one's view LESS, the higher up in altitude they go.

Stooge, this is not info that I am making up.
It is based on the earth being 25,000 miles in circumference.
Last edited by poptart on Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jay wrote:Goober has already talked about perspective from horizon. Using your eyes instead instead of numbers, gives you all the perspective you need. Until you grow some balls and see things from the right PERSPECTIVE, or height, your numbers and argument are moot.
Keep babbling, you silly circus clown.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

smackaholic wrote:I don't know, but, I am certain that pup tent will dig up some scripture that addresses it.
You've been shown way more than Scripture in this thread.

It's by your own choice that you fail to look into it at all.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

atmdad wrote:With a flat earth scenario the equator is just an arbitrary line of demarcation. In this case dividing the flat earth in two equal halves. So why is it that when cyclones develop they only spin counter clockwise on one side and clockwise on the other. Should not there be an equal probability that cyclones could spin up in either direction regardless of which side of the arbitrarily drawn equator where they form? and why do they always move away from this centerline?
Google flat earth Coriolis Effect and you'll find discussion on these things.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Dinsdale wrote:I remember years ago, hearing Bill Nye discuss this
Billy Nye??

I almost pity Dinsdale.