Who will come out on top...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Re: Who will come out on top...

Post by poptart »

Wagon wrote:Absolute, categorical bullshit. The list of influential people who have spoken out against Obama is long and goes back further that your apparently very short memory. It's not hard to do, almost a reflexive action by now.
Obama fraud.

Very few have touched it, and there are a handful of GOP debaters who are very well informed of the fraud.
They've said nothing.
They act as if Barry is legal and legit.
Despicable P'sOS.

Whatever papers of Soetoro's we've seen (and we've seen so few) are fake as hell.

LOL

His life narrative is utter bullshit.

Fraud.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

poptart wrote:His life narrative is utter bullshit.

Fraud.
So is JC's but that doesn't stop you from worshiping him.

Let it go, tart. This particular obsession of yours is fruitless, as it would be for any of the future candidates.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:7. Scott Walker. "Derp." - mvscal's OL. I can't say that I disagree with her either. He looks mentally retarded and it was very distracting.
He's actually a sociopath.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

So is Shillary and Bath House Barry.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

We continue to be fucked.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Image

Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

meltdown.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sirfindafold wrote:meltdown.
White noise. Meltdown. Whatever. The fat man is seriously messed up.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Sirfindafold wrote:meltdown.
He did go off pretty quick on that one, didn't he? :grin:
Yeah, I thought about it for 10 whole minutes. :meds:

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Walker shows off his shiny new foreign policy bonafides:
President Barack Obama's nuclear weapons deal with Iran is like leaving teenage boys alone in their rooms with girls, Gov. Scott Walker told a conservative Iowa radio host on Wednesday.

Walker said in the interview with radio host Simon Conway that the Iran deal's notification requirements should be much more forceful.

"Throughout this process I've spoken out repeatedly about it," he said. "I've got two boys in college now, but when they were in high school, we used to have a rule that they could have friends over, including girls, as long as the door to their room was open."

"To me, the provisions in this deal are like telling teenage boys not only can you have the door closed, but we got to shout up the stairs before we walk up the steps, 'Hey, we're coming up to check and see what you're doing, I just want to give you advance notice.' It makes no sense."

"You wouldn't do it as a parent, we certainly shouldn't be doing it with (the leading country) when it comes to state-sponsored terrorism," he said. "This is not a country we should be doing business with."

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Goober McTuber wrote:Walker shows off his shiny new foreign policy bonafides:
President Barack Obama's nuclear weapons deal with Iran is like leaving teenage boys alone in their rooms with girls, Gov. Scott Walker told a conservative Iowa radio host on Wednesday.

I believe the Duggar's would now agree that that is a bad idea.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Goober McTuber wrote:Walker shows off his shiny new foreign policy bonafides:

Walker said in the interview with radio host Simon Conway that the Iran deal's notification requirements should be much more forceful.

"Throughout this process I've spoken out repeatedly about it," he said. "I've got two boys in college now, but when they were in high school, we used to have a rule that they could have friends over, including girls, as long as the door to their room was open."

"To me, the provisions in this deal are like telling teenage boys not only can you have the door closed, but we got to shout up the stairs before we walk up the steps, 'Hey, we're coming up to check and see what you're doing, I just want to give you advance notice.' It makes no sense."

"You wouldn't do it as a parent, we certainly shouldn't be doing it with (the leading country) when it comes to state-sponsored terrorism," he said. "This is not a country we should be doing business with."
Hopefully his two sons will earn a gpa that's higher than their father's 2.59 and finish, unlike their dad.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

entertainment wise Trump gets better everyday. He's more fun than all the hot babes on fox combined.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

BarFlie wrote:entertainment wise Trump gets better everyday. He's more fun than all the hot babes on fox combined.
no shit.....the laughable quote of the day......
"were going to deport the children of illegals that were born here" (in violation of the 14th amendment of the Constitution)
"we're going to deport the bad ones and let the good ones stay"
first off, who determines what constitutes a good one and a bad one, and second is he aware that selective prosection violates coutless laws?

this idiot doesn't even know the laws of this country, how could anyone expect him to enforce them as the POTUS.....
his clown show is coming to an end pretty quickly because he's now being exposed to one on one interviews and his bigotry and lack of knowledge are going to become glaring....
get out, get out while there's still time
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:(in violation of the 14th amendment of the Constitution)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Since when did you start giving a fuck about the Constitution? You people wipe your asses with it every fucking day.

In any event, birthright citizenship to the children of illegal aliens is hardly set in stone. Living document and all that.

"we're going to deport the bad ones and let the good ones stay"
first off, who determines what constitutes a good one and a bad one, and second is he aware that selective prosection violates coutless laws?
They're all bad, dumbfuck. Also deportation is an administrative procedure not "prosecution" selective or otherwise.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:his bigotry
:meds:
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since when did you start giving a fuck about the Constitution? You people wipe your asses with it every fucking day.
what do you mean "you people"? For me the Constitutuion is one of the greatest documents ever written....it showed our forefathers had incredible insight....I give the Constitution the respect it deserves.....

In any event, birthright citizenship to the children of illegal aliens is hardly set in stone. Living document and all that.

I don't "wipe my ass" with the Constitution but apparently you do.....changing an amendment to the constitution can't be done by a president, it takes a vote of congress so Trump saying he's going to do away with the birthright of children born in the US and automatically considered citizens of this country is pure, unadulterated bullshit.......the POTUS hasn't got a thing to say about it......
They're all bad, dumbfuck. Also deportation is an administrative procedure not "prosecution" selective or otherwise.
[/quote]

hey now, that's not a very nice thing to say about your people.....the fact that Trump asserts Mexico is purposely "sending" the criminals here simply demonstrates how out of touch with reality Trump is.....Mexico doesn't "send" anybody here, the illegals that are here are border jumpers......the government of Mexico has nothing to do with illegals making their way to the US, unless you want to make the argument they are less than vigilant in their protection of the border.....
get out, get out while there's still time
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

They aren't my people, you dumb asshole. Nor do you need to change the 14th amendment. You simply reinterpret it. That's the way it's done these days.

And, yes, Mexico is purposely sending the dregs of its society to the US. What other country on the planet imports poverty on the scale that we do? What in the fuck do we get out of that?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

There are more non-Mexicans than Mexicans apprehended at the Mexican border. I guess Guatemala, Costa Rica, Uruguay, Kazakhstan and Zimbabwe are also sending their criminals through our southwest.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote:There are more non-Mexicans than Mexicans apprehended at the Mexican border. I guess Guatemala, Costa Rica, Uruguay, Kazakhstan and Zimbabwe are also sending their criminals through our southwest.
Of course. They are also exporting their poverty and everything that goes along with it: crime, disease, ignorance, welfare dependency etc.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Mikey wrote:There are more non-Mexicans than Mexicans apprehended at the Mexican border. I guess Guatemala, Costa Rica, Uruguay, Kazakhstan and Zimbabwe are also sending their criminals through our southwest.
Of course. They are also exporting their poverty and everything that goes along with it: crime, disease, ignorance, welfare dependency etc.
So we should just send them Alabama to get even?

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Back to the subject at hand...

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:Mikey - I guess the Democrats have to figure out whether Hillary is going to jail or not before they start having their debates?
She may be a dumbass but nobody (at least nobody with a normally functioning brain) has accused her of breaking any laws.
Are you suggesting some kind of retroactive vengeance because you think she's old ugly?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

She has broken every law there is regarding the handling of classified material.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mikey wrote:nobody (at least nobody with a normally functioning brain) has accused her of breaking any laws.
Nice qualifier leaving the door open for smack.

But you've apparently been hiding under a rock. Every (non-partisan idiot) has accused her of doing exactly that... since there's really no debate whether she did or not (although she's entitled to due process, like the rest of us).

You get wayyyyyy to into that letter by the name, dude... just stop it.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote:She has broken every law there is regarding the handling of classified material.
Care to elaborate?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote:She has broken every law there is regarding the handling of classified material.
Don't even need the "classified material" part -- the law is very clear about what Email accounts may be used to conduct business, and she decided those laws didn't apply to her (scary precedent). The same thing (along with the flagrant corruption) just sank the governor of my state... and all the judges are laughing at his claims that it was OK to do the same thing as Hillary.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mikey wrote:
Care to elaborate?

Fuck, dude... what part of "NO PRIVATE EMAIL ACCOUNTS," and "ALL STATE EMAILS MUST BE TURNED OVER UPON LEAVING OFFICE" are you struggling with? Or is it your contention that she obeyed these laws, and everyone, including Mrs. Clinton herself, is lying, and only you know the truth, Mikeytart?

Jebus, man, that computer of yours is good for something other than playing Minesweeper. Or turn on your TV... something. Hell, even The Democrat Cheerleader Network MSNBC is piling on the bitch.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

What she has done is indisputably illegal. Even if it wasn't, it is monumentally stupid. You dems need to kick this stupid cunt to the curb sooner rather than later. Of course, Bernie is pretty much doing it already.

I predict, crazy Joe will jump in by labor day.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

But, but, but, Colin Polyp did the same thing! waaaaaaaahhh!!!!!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote:
Mikey wrote:
Care to elaborate?

Fuck, dude... what part of "NO PRIVATE EMAIL ACCOUNTS," and "ALL STATE EMAILS MUST BE TURNED OVER UPON LEAVING OFFICE" are you struggling with? Or is it your contention that she obeyed these laws, and everyone, including Mrs. Clinton herself, is lying, and only you know the truth, Mikeytart?

Jebus, man, that computer of yours is good for something other than playing Minesweeper. Or turn on your TV... something. Hell, even The Democrat Cheerleader Network MSNBC is piling on the bitch.
Wipe the spit off your chin and take a deep breath Stanley.

You might want to try Google yourself sometime. The one thing that might get her criminally charged could be storing or sending classified information from a private computer. The amendment to the the Federal Records Act requiring federal employees to transfer personal emails to government servers within 20 days was enacted by Obama in 2014 after she left office.

Definitely an irresponsible dumbshit, but potentially criminal is about the best anybody besides Mike Huckabee and Dinsdale can come up with right now.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Sending classified info on personal email has been illegal for a hell of a lot longer than that. The 2014 law is irrelevant here. As a Navy reservist, I can not send trivial unclass bullshit over my personal email if it is Navy related.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Mikey wrote:
Wipe the spit off your chin and take a deep breath Stanley.

Dinsdale is Pickle?

Does Alan know about this?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

smackaholic wrote:As a Navy reservist, I can not send trivial unclass bullshit...

Is it too late for Sudden Sam to enlist?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:
Mikey wrote:
Definitely an irresponsible dumbshit, but I'll still vote for her.
C'mon, Mikey.
GFY. That's a long way down the road. At this point, though, yes I'd still rather her as Pres than somebody like Tedmer Cruztree.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

You have a point.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:
Mikey wrote:You have a point.
YOU run for Pres, Mikey. I promise that I'd vote for you way before anybody else in the pot...
Sorry i think it's too late for me to get started.

Deez Nuts is (are) going all the way.