Women's World Cup Final

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Re: Women's World Cup Final

Post by R-Jack »

I "grew up" with Transformers, but didn't give two shits about the movies.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

R-Jack wrote:I "grew up" with Transformers, but didn't give two shits about the movies.
:?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Diego in Seattle wrote:I remember when people talked about how Kyle Rote Jr. was going to bring soccer on par to football & baseball. That was forty years ago or so.
The game has grown since Kyle Rote Jr. Not long ago I went to a Park Avenue breakfast spot and saw drunken soccer fans lining up at noon to watch the Champions League final. I never saw that during the 70s.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

The State wrote:
Love me some Alex Morgan

And Alex Morgan can live anywhere she wants... and she chose a place much north of Berkeley.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Left Seater wrote:

Turn on the tv or radio and damn near everyone is talking about how this will propel soccer in the US to a status on par with the NFL and and NBA.
I've been hearing the same thing.

To put it in perspective -- the NHL is barely relevant in the USA. It's a shadow of the Big 3.

And the NHL did 10 times the business that MLS did last year.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

A few more concussions and HS, College and the NFL are going to feel the pinch. The problem soccer faces is there isn't enough action for the upcoming Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (AADD) generation. Indoor soccer has a chance, outdoor zzzZZZzzz.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

schmick wrote:
Joe in PB wrote:A few more concussions and HS, College and the NFL are going to feel the pinch. The problem soccer faces is there isn't enough action for the upcoming Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (AADD) generation. Indoor soccer has a chance, outdoor zzzZZZzzz.

Far more concussions in youth soccer than youth football
Not sure I buy into that. Even if true the perception is the opposite & that's what really counts. Not many pee wee soccer concussions make the news.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

schmick wrote:
Joe in PB wrote:A few more concussions and HS, College and the NFL are going to feel the pinch. The problem soccer faces is there isn't enough action for the upcoming Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (AADD) generation. Indoor soccer has a chance, outdoor zzzZZZzzz.

Far more concussions in youth soccer than youth football
How could that be? I thought it was a pussy non-contact sport.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Some kids fall down & get kicked in the head, fuckin' pussies.

All I know is I had numerous co-workers mention they don't want their kids playing HS football because of all the NFL concussion news. No one mentioned they didn't want their kids playing soccer because of concussions. I guess their kids aren't pussies and can keep their feet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

It's not that they get kicked in the head, idiot. It's from all the headers. You are quickly climbing the ranks of T1B's dumbest posters.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Says a Fuckin' Pussy. Pull your head out of your ass the next time World Cup Soccer is on, and tell me how many of those fuckin pussies who get stretched off the field are right back in the game 2 minutes later?

Man up bitches.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Joe in PB wrote:Some kids fall down & get kicked in the head, fuckin' pussies.

All I know is I had numerous co-workers mention they don't want their kids playing HS football because of all the NFL concussion news. No one mentioned they didn't want their kids playing soccer because of concussions. I guess their kids aren't pussies and can keep their feet.
Joe in PB wrote:Says a Fuckin' Pussy. Pull your head out of your ass the next time World Cup Soccer is on, and tell me how many of those fuckin pussies who get stretched off the field are right back in the game 2 minutes later?

Man up bitches.
Relax, tough guy. Nobody thinks you're a bad ass because you don't like soccer. It takes a real man to refer to kids as "pussies" as well as world class athletes. Curious, what sport do you play for a living? Other than how many Pringles can you jam into your face during an NFL Red Zone marathon?
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

I'll start a curling thread, Joe will crush a beer can on his head then tackle me.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

:popcorn:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote:Says a Fuckin' Pussy. Pull your head out of your ass the next time World Cup Soccer is on, and tell me how many of those fuckin pussies who get stretched off the field are right back in the game 2 minutes later?

Man up bitches.
Jerkoff, that's men's soccer. The women dusted themselves off, yelled at the ref, and then got back in play.

Aren't you the "fuckin' pussy" who was whining about people here being so mean and that's why we don't have more posters? Man up, indeed.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I thought Joe said everyone should be nice on T1B -- so our children will want to come in here and keep the board rolling after we all die.

Now he's posting like he chews nails and is ready to have a fist fight with any soccer pussy who crosses him.

If he was a woman I would just assume it's -----> that time, but he's not, so I dunno.

What's going on in here?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

poptart wrote: What's going on in here?
I figured it was old skool AFC West football.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Joe is a Raider fan?
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

schmick wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:
The State wrote:
Love me some Alex Morgan

And Alex Morgan can live anywhere she wants... and she chose a place much north of Berkeley.

Alex Morgan is from Southern California.... San Dimas in the Inland Empire to be exact, went to feCal for just 3 years and lives in oregon because thats where the pro club she plays on is from. She lives in the northwest because pro womans soccer doesnt exist anywhere else on the west coast.
Morgan is a So Cal product

The slowcals.... with a brain... all head to CAL.

That's a given...

Point being... she wasn't shit... til she came to CAL.

CAL... made her famous... which makes her a CAL product.

Which is pretty much why the only thing she props... is CAL

Game over....
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

The Stoolio wrote:Game over....
Why do you like having your plungered and reamed-out ass handed to you every time you post? You didn't graduate from Cal and you certainly aren't what you claim to be. You are simply a pathological liar that can't help but lying about everything.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Atomic Punk wrote:
The Stoolio wrote:Game over....
Why do you like having your plungered and reamed-out ass handed to you every time you post? You didn't graduate from Cal and you certainly aren't what you claim to be. You are simply a pathological liar that can't help but lying about everything.

Let's hear it... tranny.

Get your feelings out...

Cry if you wish...

You have the next 20 minutes... to ask me anything about San Francisco and Cal... and I won't have the time to google any answer... get on it tranny !!!

the clock is ticking...
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Oh well,

Once again... when the tranny is called out... she just disappears.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Sure mstoolio. First, you are a pathological liar, so it doesn't matter what anybody asks. The facts are that you have never provided ANY evidence of your claims other than Omegaverb holding a stringed piece of shit with 4 ugly metal tubes dangling as if it is something anybody wants to own.

That is the actual truth right there. I've seen that shitty thing you've claimed to make and I wouldn't want to display it even if it was given to me.

So when are you going to prove anything you claim? You can Google, but it doesn't matter as you have ZERO credibility. Provide some evidence of your existence. Take your time. You have plenty of time here milton.

Biggest question is: Why do you lie?

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

The State wrote:Oh well,

Once again... when the tranny is called out... she just disappears.
Wow! Not surprising you couldn't wait the entire 20 minute "deadline" before I responded to a pathological liar. I responded in less than 20 minutes. What a fucking shit pile you are.

The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Tranny, since you can't add... and have gone over your time limit... I'll give you a pass... since you're a retard.

I'll give you a reprieve for the next 30 minutes... to ask any question about San Francisco, Cal, or anywhere around the country... which I basically own... boots on the ground.

the truth
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I can't add? I responded to you in 14 minutes from your 20 minute "deadline." You are a fraud and a total piece of lying shit.

You didn't graduate from Cal and you can't prove that you did.

The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Your time is up.

Now crawl back on your hands and knees and post a picture of the Motel 6... you are rolling in this evening just to make sure you're not a spy bot.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

stoolio wrote:You have the next 20 minutes... to ask me anything about San Francisco and Cal... and I won't have the time to google any answer... get on it tranny !!!

the clock is ticking...
Post Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:26 pm
AP wrote:Sure mstoolio. First, you are a pathological liar, so it doesn't matter what anybody asks. The facts are that you have never provided ANY evidence of your claims other than Omegaverb holding a stringed piece of shit with 4 ugly metal tubes dangling as if it is something anybody wants to own.

That is the actual truth right there. I've seen that shitty thing you've claimed to make and I wouldn't want to display it even if it was given to me.

So when are you going to prove anything you claim? You can Google, but it doesn't matter as you have ZERO credibility. Provide some evidence of your existence. Take your time. You have plenty of time here milton.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:40 pm
toolio wrote:Tranny, since you can't add... and have gone over your time limit... I'll give you a pass... since you're a retard.
Who can't add?

:lol:
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

poptart wrote:
stoolio wrote:You have the next 20 minutes... to ask me anything about San Francisco and Cal... and I won't have the time to google any answer... get on it tranny !!!

the clock is ticking...
AP wrote:Sure mstoolio. First, you are a pathological liar, so it doesn't matter what anybody asks. The facts are that you have never provided ANY evidence of your claims other than Omegaverb holding a stringed piece of shit with 4 ugly metal tubes dangling as if it is something anybody wants to own.

toolio wrote:Tranny, since you can't add... and have gone over your time limit... I'll give you a pass... since you're a retard.
Who can't add?

You

but who would have thought any different when it comes to a "beanpole" that was run from the United States... by the truth

Do us a favor and post that pic of yourself where you're running around in a park in south korea... at around 5 foot 3 and around 98 lbs and playing sticks....

Too Funny
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Can we get back to what is IMPORTANT here!!!??? PLEASE????????????

The State wrote: Love me some Alex Morgan

Holy.........Shit!

I like the little spikey nips and tight bod look, next to......ummm...no, forget simile. She is screaming freaking hot.

To quote Chris Walken: "Wow!".
What were we just talking about?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Congrats, Toolio -- you've done something the entire history of these forums could never do...

make Rog the voice of reason.

Alex Morgan (local to me) is crazyhot.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

she is hot, but geez, could we maybe get at least a B cup?

Not that I'd throw her out of bed or anything.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

There are more concussions in youth soccer partly because zillions of kids play it and they run around, often colliding with one another, helmetless. Youth football kids have fewer because they simply aren't big, strong or fast enough to do damage to one another when they are suited up. Remember, it takes roughly the same amount of force to cause dain bramage to a kid's head as it does to an NFL head, maybe even more as kids bounce back quicker. Once you get to the college level, things are reversed. And given our level of nanny state faggotry, I could see pro football being slowly legislated out of existence.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

toolio wrote:at around 5 foot 3 and around 98 lbs
That's creepy.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

The State wrote:
poptart wrote:

the clock is ticking...

Who can't add?

You

but who would have thought any different when it comes to a "beanpole" that was run from the United States... by the truth

Do us a favor and post that pic of yourself where you're running around in a park in south korea... at around 5 foot 3 and around 98 lbs and playing sticks....

Too Funny
Unreal. Not only did you not finish college, I seriously doubt that you have a high school diploma. They weren't mainstreaming the special needs kids back then.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

Alex Morgan
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Je-sus.
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

:?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote:somebody had been beating Solo's cunt and asshole up
Model citizen Jerramy Stevens.

I'll pass.