New Sheriff in Town

Re: Sleeping Bear Dunes PET

Post by trev »

You need lotsa balls.

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

I'm sure Michigan has its share of homeless bums. Theirs just have a greater sense of self-preservation.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Diego in Seattle wrote:I'm sure Michigan has its share of homeless bums. Theirs just have a greater sense of self-preservation.

You jelly... since the whole documentary makes fun of losers like you that tried to arrest these adrenaline junkies ?

There's a reason why you work at the dmv and dream of little kids... and the rest of us... live life, balls out !

Just got back from surfing RCA for the last week... and not a single dipshit tourist in sight while we camped out on the beach. (only the locals in Northern California) know of this break.

http://www.wannasurf.com/spot/North_Ame ... how&page=5

EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Pathetic. That's what it must be to try & sell yourself as cool based on where you live. Typical reasons for such behavior include low IQ & small penius. In this case it's probably both.

SF where everyday the city & state legislature try to come up with new taxes & take away Constitutional rights. Yeah a terrific place to live....fart.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Papa Willie wrote:Awesome PET, Mgo. Some purty stuff up there.
ftfy and ditto, really nice PET Mgo
Moving Sale wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:It's not a competition, bros. Just sharing some pics of where I was.
You are right, there is no completion you kiddy fucking pindick.
so that's your new MO shorty, calling everyone a pedophile? brilliant. you'd think someone with an eduction like you espouse to have would come up with something more creative than to simply call everyone a pedo.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

trev wrote: Mgo, I love your runners tan. Awesome.
You determined this from the photo of his feet? :/
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

It's just what I called it. It could also be a hikers or bicyclists tan.

In any event, it's cute on him.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Always get a laff out of Toodles posting pics of other people having fun. Maybe one day you'll venture outside of that vacant warehouse you've been squatting in for the last ten years and actually experience the outdoors beyond a Google Image jpeg. And yes, part of hanging with Mother Nature means occasionally dealing with things like mosquitos and other minor nuisances. Fortunately, they make this wonderful stuff called "repellent" that keeps them away. If only they made something similar for your shit posts. I'm sure AP's got something...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote:Nice pics, magooo. How high are those dunes? Look to be at least 300-400 ft. Not what I would call little. BTW, I have been to the dunes in the U&L. They were pretty cool as well. Maybe more of them, but, I doubt they were taller.
By "been to," you mean "quickly drove by the easternmost edge," right?

The largest of The Dunes are about 500'. And there's like 200 square miles of them.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

By been to, I mean drove into the state park to the beach. All I remember was some good sized dunes and about 3 million quads
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Did you ride one of these?

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

dont recall seeing any bus sized dune buggies! If I had, I definitely would have had to try one.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I rode on one of those a time or two when I was a kid. Not the safest things in the world.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Always get a laff out of Toodles posting pics of other people having fun. Maybe one day you'll venture outside of that vacant warehouse you've been squatting in for the last ten years and actually experience the outdoors beyond a Google Image jpeg.

Can't stop laughing... did you really just call me out for not being outside ???

Look you backwoods fucking hillbilly... I travel across the country "boots on the ground" more in one year then you have in your entire pathetic life while you sit in your apartment for 11 months a year... and climb a sand dune in the middle of nowhere for a day... and you consider yourself an "outdoors-men" ???

Out of all those pictures "you took"... can you show me where the fun began ???

No, seriously... was it where you waded into that giant swimming pool called "The Great Lakes" where you were ankle deep in your thong shoes standing on a rock covered shoreline ???

Woo who !!!

You be getting cray out there.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:And yes, part of hanging with Mother Nature means occasionally dealing with things like mosquitos and other minor nuisances. Fortunately, they make this wonderful stuff called "repellent" that keeps them away.

Just stop.

You know about being outside in "Mother Nature" as much as Trev knows what its like to pass a liquor store and not come home with a 1.75 of Popov.

Have you ever spent a day West of the Mississippi River ???

Let alone... a day on the West Coast... mountain man ?

As far as mosquitoes... I've NEVER once been bitten by one while living in the San Francisco Bay Area... which puts your 'outdoors wonderland' to shame (ten fold) and it's not even close.

R-Jack... your thoughts... have you ever been bitten by a mosquito while living across the bay in Rodeo ?

That being said, I've been attacked and bitten by Mosquitoes at a rate of around 100 bites every 3 or 4 minutes while trolling around Mini-soda, Shitconsin, and MeChicken.

You live in one of the biggest shitholes ever known to man (the midwest) where rivers catch on fire.

Who the fuck sprays themselves with "deet" on a daily basis... just to walk outside ???

Oh, that's right. You do.

Enjoy your next 3 weeks of "Mosquito" bites... before you have to lock your ass back into your shithole of an apartment/igloo... where you'll post 24/7 on this board for the next 11 months telling us about what an "Outdoors-man" you really are.

Light bulb... coming on yet, Mr. Magoo ???
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

:xxxl:
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

The State wrote:R-Jack... your thoughts... have you ever been bitten by a mosquito while living across the bay in Rodeo ?
Uh, yeah. Actually tons. I'm a fucking magnet.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

R-Jack wrote:
The State wrote:R-Jack... your thoughts... have you ever been bitten by a mosquito while living across the bay in Rodeo ?
Uh, yeah. Actually tons. I'm a fucking magnet.

That's right... you live near highway 37 and the swamp known as the Novato to Vallejo shuffle.

Since I spend a few minutes every year in that area on my way to Lake Tahoe... do you get bit by the hundreds every few minutes ?

I find that hard to believe given the dry climate.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

So, when are we going to see an actual pic taken by you of this wonderful adventure you claim to live?
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

The State wrote:
That's right... you live near highway 37 and the swamp known as the Novato to Vallejo shuffle.

Yes....because mosquitoes travel over 20 miles to bite me.

I understand where your experience varies city boy. Standing water near your cardboard box is a puddle of piss. Hard to lay eggs there I guess.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Joe in PB wrote:Pathetic. That's what it must be to try & sell yourself as cool based on where you live.
Well, maybe he impresses himself.

Good to see Joe back in the swing of things.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

The State wrote:
I travel across the country "boots on the ground" more in one year then you have in your entire pathetic life while you sit in your apartment for 11 months a year...
yet you never post photos of all these wonderful places and exciting things you allegedly do.....why is that?
Out of all those pictures "you took"... can you show me where the fun began ???
hiking and biking are fun, but I guess to someone like you, they're tedious activities because you live the life of james bond right?
No, seriously... was it where you waded into that giant swimming pool called "The Great Lakes" where you were ankle deep in your thong shoes standing on a rock covered shoreline ???
and you assume that's all he did? he could have rented a Jet Ski, gone fishing....etc. why do you assume wading into the lake was all he did, oh and by the way, his pictures looked like a fun time to me......
Who the fuck sprays themselves with "deet" on a daily basis... just to walk outside ???
In Idaho, we have mosquitoes big enough that you can count the stripes on their backs.....and no I'm not talking about mosquito hawks/crane flys. I'm talking about big ass mosquitoes

your assertion that there are no mosquitoes in San Fran is just flat out wrong....but I'm assuming the city has a hearty abatement program, as do we here in Idaho.....good for you that's you've never been bitten, but that tells me you've never been to Idaho, because nobody escapes unbitten.....

you sure are a bitter fucking asshole for someone that's enjoyed all of the adventures you've allegedly lived.....dude you need to lighten the fuck up and revel in whatever it is you consider to be fun, and quit judging others on what they consider to be fun

have you ever heard the expression "one man's junk is another man's treasure"? same applies for entertainment......
get out, get out while there's still time
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Never Been Out of His State wrote:blah blah blah blah blah
Amazing that a simple PET can get you so worked up. I guess I'd be angry too if the highlight of my week was escaping my filthy hovel in the greater St. Louis area to leech off the Starbucks wi-fi to post a bunch of pictures on a message board of places I've never been. Maybe one day you'll sell enough chimes to raise the gas money to take a trip out to No Cal, good buddy.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The State wrote:You know about being outside in "Mother Nature" as much as Trev knows what its like to pass a liquor store and not come home with a 1.75 of Popov.
I laffed
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Felix wrote:one man's junk is another man's treasure
Depends. Is said junk black?

Sin,
Midget Lawyer
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Dinsdale wrote: Uhm... it's the largest stretch of them in the country.
All 200 sq miles of them? The Nebraska Sandhills, all 19,600 square miles of them might disagree. Ancient sand dunes... these are very unique and rare on planet earth

http://www.westnebraska.com/CC-24therd-7-25-08-2714.jpg

H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

[imghttps://feetintwoworlds.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/sand-hills.jpeg][/img]
[imghttp://lisadalenorton.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/1319_xf8q9z1orv_m2.jpg][/img]
lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Post by lovebuzz »

Nice photos, Mgo and impressive feet. I hope you enjoyed your adventure.
Spent my childhood summers there, grandparents lived nearby until a couple of years ago.
SB is one of my favorite spots in the world and I'm looking forward to getting up there soon.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Hi, buzzer.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

lovebuzz wrote:Nice photos, Mgo and impressive feet. I hope you enjoyed your adventure.
Spent my childhood summers there, grandparents lived nearby until a couple of years ago.
SB is one of my favorite spots in the world and I'm looking forward to getting up there soon.
Buzzer, nice to see you pop in here. I hope your vocab skills are as sharp as ever. You should definitely make it up for a visit. I love the whole west shore in the summer and even more so in the fall, from Pentwater all the way up to Harbor Springs.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Was run: lovebuss