Let The Meltage Begin!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Moving Sale

Re: Let The Meltage Begin!

Post by Moving Sale »

You are just pissed because I outed you as a kiddy diddler.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

You're really obsessed with pedophilia. We know you have been turning your own son's poop chute into a tiny tunnel o' love, but seriously, keep your own sick tendencies in your own house of glass.

You creepy little troll.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Nice IKYABWAI dumbass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

This is the kind of proclamation you expect to see here--

Local Grand Rapids-area former lawmaker whackjob calls gay marriage ruling an "abomination."

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/ ... cart_river
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

He didn't say anything unusual or wrong, imo.

Did you read Scalia's dissenting opinion?
Go read that.
Chernobyl.

88 wrote:SSM in all 50 states was achieved by fundamentally destroying the founding principals of our nation's government, and by taking freedom away from the states and the people to govern themselves.
Understand 88's basic take, also.

What you cheer now is what you will come to utterly despise at some point -----> down the road.

It's clear that you have no idea what has happened here.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

A national embarrassment.

H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

88 wrote:Diego, I'm happy for you and anyone else who thinks that SSM should be permitted in all 50 states. You got what you wanted. But you should read the Court's decision, including and especially the dissents, so you will understand the price paid for your joy. SSM in all 50 states was achieved by fundamentally destroying the founding principles of our nation's government, and by taking freedom away from the states and the people to govern themselves.

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/14 ... 6_3204.pdf

At first I was surprised that none of the liberal oracles who signed on to Kennedy's majority opinion wrote separately. You would think that such a momentous occasion would prompt them to do so. But they sat silently, cowardly in my opinion, and let Kennedy carry their weak sauce for them. Very sad. We have new royalty, people. Bow down.
Sincerely,

1952 when the Kneegrows were tryin' to marry the white folks and just hows they let the women-folk vote back in the day and Kneegrows wanna vote and stuff and ride in the front of the bus and stuff and 'Merica is going to hell in the ol' handbasket and stuff....

Nice post, Festus
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:That happened in 1942 not yesterday you stupid fuck and it has been done many time by Scalia himself.
Why does Ohio always seem to send the shittiest cases to the SCOTUS so they can screw them up?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wickard_v._Filburn
No shit.

Sin,
John Terry
missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Post by missjo »

R-Jack wrote:I think you guys are looking at it the wrong way.

Gay marriage paves the way for gay divorce. You all know that "Gay Divorce Court" could end up being the most entertaining thing in the history of television.

Let it go. You guys are gay honeymoon levels of butt-hurt over it.
I bet a ton of straight guys are shitting themselves right now because the
"I won't get married until everyone can" isn't a reasonable excuse not to put a ring on it anymore :mrgreen:
You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

How about all the compitmentphobic gay men that had the ready made "But but we can't get married!" excuse just go POOF like a Paul Lynde routine.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:One good thing came out of this:

http://bearingarms.com/scotus-ruling-se ... ciprocity/

Enjoy your gay marriage, because you just lost out on guns...
Did you even read that?

I guess you've appointed Bob Owens to the SCOTUS...
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Papa Willie wrote:
Enjoy your gay marriage, because you just lost out on guns...
are you shitting me.....the Obama administration has one of the worst records for enacting gun legislation, yet the NRA continues to scream that Obama is coming to take their guns away.....well if he's going to do that he'd better get hopping, because he doesn't have a whole lot of time left......
get out, get out while there's still time
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

at the end of the day this ruling has little effect on most of us. The scary ruling is the Obamacare one where apparently words don't mean what they say and judges can change said meaning. While I agree with BSmack that the intent was probably different than what was signed into law, it doesn't mean we can overlook what the law says. (This isn't a case where you can argue that it violates someone's rights.). Instead the ruling should have validated that words mean things and Congress should have to sign a new bill to fix it. Maybe if the bill wasn't rushed thru so quickly the first time, someone would have caught the mistake (remember "We have to pass it to find out what is in it.")

Felix, Barry would take guns tomorrow if he could. And Barry keeps giving the NRA it's talking points, he can't not talk about it. Well he can but only where it helps him. Not a peep from him on the balck on balck gun crimes in Chicago and Detroit and NY at the same time as the SC shooting.

And since guns came up, when will people wake up and realize that these cowards who shoot up places and people are going to continue to do this horrible activity at places were law abiding citizens can't carry their gun legally? Of course people keep going to churches, schools et al to shoot up the place, there is little risk of return gun fire.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

I wonder which state will win the George Wallace award for being the first state to have the NG sent in to it in order to enforce this ruling. Right now I'd say that Texas is in the lead right now.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Right now I'd say that Texas is in the lead right now.
^^^^
New head of the Department of Redundancy Department.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

And you would be talking out of your ass again. Counties here are already issuing marriage licenses. There is a 72 hour waiting period after issuance of the license before anyone can marry although some judges have waived this requirement to marry gays.

You do know about this new thing called Google, don't you? And as Mikey pointed out you were in such a hurry to get off your blast you couldn't even type a simple couple of words.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Left Seater wrote:And you would be talking out of your ass again.
No shit. It's common knowledge only two things come from Texas.

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote:And you would be talking out of your ass again. Counties here are already issuing marriage licenses. There is a 72 hour waiting period after issuance of the license before anyone can marry although some judges have waived this requirement to marry gays.
Is that so?
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:at the end of the day this ruling has little effect on most of us. The scary ruling is the Obamacare one where apparently words don't mean what they say and judges can change said meaning.
Once again, it's being going on since at least 1942 and has been done by Scalia himself.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Left Seater wrote:And you would be talking out of your ass again. Counties here are already issuing marriage licenses. There is a 72 hour waiting period after issuance of the license before anyone can marry although some judges have waived this requirement to marry gays.
Is that so?

So burried in all that rhetoric did you miss the part that said counties are issuing licenses for gays to marry? Clearly you did. The news here is all gay marriage all the time.

Your linked article isn't all that special. Clergy and other state employees don't have to do things that go against their religious belief. What the article failed to mention (likely on purpose) is that there are others who will issue a piece of paper for fags to marry.

You are one strike from striking out.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:tate employees don't have to do things that go against their religious belief.

Mmmmm. No.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Really?

When I went to get my CHL the woman behind the counter said she had a religious issue with guns. In about three seconds she was so a ding to the side and some other lady banged away on the keyboard and issued the CHL.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote:Really?

When I went to get my CHL the woman behind the counter said she had a religious issue with guns. In about three seconds she was so a ding to the side and some other lady banged away on the keyboard and issued the CHL.
WTF is "so a ding to the side?"

And thanks for admitting that this "war on religion" is just a crock of shit.
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Huh? English please.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Pedo, why do you hate hot hussies like Bristol Palin and straight people?

It seems the SCOTUS has done 1/2 of the heavy hauling for you. The other 1/2 you anxiously await would be if the SCOTUS would drop the age of consent to at least 5 years old.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Post by missjo »

You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

My thoughts:

Gay, not gay. Marriage or not. Who gives a shit? It's piece of freaking paper.

Don't make me have to accept it, and it's all good. Toleration is enough.

The definition stands for itself, so pork who ya want to, as long as they are willing.

Now, go away.
What were we just talking about?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

iPhone translation -

So a ding to the side = standing to the side. In other words she didn't have to issue my permit.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Roger_the_Slumber wrote:Gay, not gay. Marriage or not. Who gives a shit? It's piece of freaking paper.
If this is your take, you should seriously take a very long nap, buddy.

The exact opposite is true.

The implications of the SC's ruling on this case are far reaching.
VERY far reaching.

America has just been fundamentally transformed.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote:
America has just been fundamentally transformed.
jeezus, lets lay off the hyperbole.....this is not going to "transform" America, it's going to create havoc for the bible thumpers who falsely believe this country was founded on christian beliefs.....it wasn't....if you want to argue it, take it up with Thomas Jefferson...
Thomas Jefferson wrote:
“Our civil rights have no dependence on our religious opinions any more than our opinions in physics or geometry...”

"Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law."

"Believing that religion is a matter which lies solely between man and his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, and not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their Legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church and State."
I'm continually amazed at the intelletual levels of our forefathers and how smart they were to have written a document like the Constitution....to me, one of the single greatest pieces of writing ever....I don't want to get into any debate about who's stomped on the constitution or who hasn't, I'm just saying the original constitution was an amazing piece of writing....
get out, get out while there's still time
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Diego in Seattle wrote:I wonder which state will win the George Wallace award for being the first state to have the NG sent in to it in order to enforce this ruling. Right now I'd say that Texas is in the lead right now.
And the last state standing is Louisiana.

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/ ... _sa_1.html
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:jeezus, lets lay off the hyperbole.....this is not going to "transform" America, it's going to create havoc for the bible thumpers who falsely believe this country was founded on christian beliefs.....it wasn't....if you want to argue it, take it up with Thomas Jefferson...
1. If there is a more fundamental social institution than marriage, I don't know what it is. Now something as vile as sodomites have been elevated to equal status with man/woman, which is biologically and rationally understood to be what marriage is made of. The fundamental social institution has been turned on it's head. Sorry, I don't agree with you. The implications will be profound. Very profound. And it won't take long for those implications to be felt.

2. It always makes me laff when someone tries to explain away the Christian heritage of America. T. Jefferson signed the Declaration of Independence, Felix.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

Upon declaring their freedom, T. Jefferson and others said that they recognized that rights in this land have come from the CREATOR.
That Creator happens to be the Great I AM of the Holy Bible.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

The only thing that will save this world from its biggest problem, which is overpopulation, is more homosexuals.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:The only thing that will save this world from its biggest problem, which is overpopulation, is more homosexuals.
Really? The only thing? Try again.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:Toleration is enough.
For you maybe. Unfortunately, the Gaystapo has no interest in tolerance.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

poptart wrote:Upon declaring their freedom, T. Jefferson and others said that they recognized that rights in this land have come from the CREATOR. That Creator happens to be the Great I AM of the Holy Bible.
Or it could be this guy. Either scenario is just as likely.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

poptart wrote:
Felix wrote:jeezus, lets lay off the hyperbole.....this is not going to "transform" America, it's going to create havoc for the bible thumpers who falsely believe this country was founded on christian beliefs.....it wasn't....if you want to argue it, take it up with Thomas Jefferson...
1. If there is a more fundamental social institution than marriage, I don't know what it is. Now something as vile as sodomites have been elevated to equal status with man/woman, which is biologically and rationally understood to be what marriage is made of. The fundamental social institution has been turned on it's head. Sorry, I don't agree with you. The implications will be profound. Very profound. And it won't take long for those implications to be felt.

2. It always makes me laff when someone tries to explain away the Christian heritage of America. T. Jefferson signed the Declaration of Independence, Felix.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

Upon declaring their freedom, T. Jefferson and others said that they recognized that rights in this land have come from the CREATOR.
That Creator happens to be the Great I AM of the Holy Bible.
First off, in this country when it comes to the government marriage is a contract. Don't like gay marriage? Don't sign a marriage contract with another man. See how simple freedom works?

Secondly, please spell out what "very profound" implications arise out of this court decision. TFT would like to know.

Thirdly, Jefferson was a deist, not a christian. Do you understand the difference?

Lastly, the DOI doesn't spell out what rights citizens have. Notice that it says "Creator" and not "God." If all the FF were christians, why didn't they refer to God? And more specifically in regards to Jefferson, he didn't believe in the divinity of Christ. You still think you can claim him as one of yours?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Secondly, please spell out what "very profound" implications arise out of this court decision. TFT would like to know.
The profound implication is that the personal opinion/bias of five supreme court justices supersedes the Constitution. You are an idiot with a small boy's dick in your mouth, so your confusion is understandable if not acceptable.
Diego in Seattle wrote:Notice that it says "Creator" and not "God."
Duly noted. Now please describe, in specific detail, the difference between "Creator" and "God."

Thanks in advance.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

poptart wrote:2. It always makes me laff when someone tries to explain away the Christian heritage of America. T. Jefferson signed the Declaration of Independence, Felix.
The DOI was also signed by John Adams. Please refer to Article 11 of the Treaty of Tripoli that he signed as POTUS.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:The only thing that will save this world from its biggest problem, which is overpopulation, is more homosexuals.
That sounds similar to this lunatic street preacher back when I was in college. Dude would yell at us that AIDS was God's way of culling the earth of gays. Oh and that miniskirts were the work of the devil.