Wonderful Redneck Insanity

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Moving Sale

Re: Wonderful Redneck Insanity

Post by Moving Sale »

No what I do all day is read police reports* and then see if they match the dash cam or the autopsy** or the crime scene itself or the other witness statements or any alibi or ballistics or blood spatter and on and on. I also talk to cops and CHP and sheriffs and DAs and judges and COs and probation and parole everyday. I cross examine them all the time. I listen to their interviews. I joke and talk shit to them (I don't talk shit to judges) everyday. Literally 3/4 of my workday is spent talking to them and reading their reports and crossing them and researching the validity of their position. Would you care to try AGAIN?

*They number in the thousands.

** Over 400 at this point.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Moving Sale wrote:No what I do all day is read police reports* and then see if they match the dash cam or the autopsy** or the crime scene itself or the other witness statements or any alibi or ballistics or blood spatter and on and on. I also talk to cops and CHP and sheriffs and DAs and judges and COs and probation and parole everyday. I cross examine them all the time. I listen to their interviews. I joke and talk shit to them (I don't talk shit to judges) everyday. Literally 3/4 of my workday is spent talking to them and reading their reports and crossing them and researching the validity of their position. Would you care to try AGAIN?

*They number in the thousands.

** Over 400 at this point.
Then I suggest you go talk to these cops you allegedly know & ask them about this. Your statements scream naivete when it comes to dealing with situations like this.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:I know he didn't need a gun because I saw the video, I know he is riding the pine so I know his boss has questions about his behavior and he didn't use it so therefore we know he didn't need it.
He is riding the pine because right now, that is a smart thing to do to just let the situation calm down.

Did the cop have to pull his gun? Maybe not, but, pulling it caused an impending threat to piss down its leg and run. This is what you want it to do. If the thugs had remained engaged, only bad shit could have happened. Would you have been happier if he just tased/pepper sprayed the dude?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

And if the officer would have used his baton there still would have been massive bleating about police abuse due to the resulting injuries.

I will admit one mistake on my part. The officer is a corporal, not a sargeant (corporal is a rank that's hardly used on the west coast, if at all).
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Then I suggest you go talk to these cops you allegedly know & ask them about this. Your statements scream naivete when it comes to dealing with situations like this.
I did. None have defended it so far. A couple were in agreement with a but most just shrugged it off.
If the officer would have stood up as he did but with a baton those two guy still would have ran and we wouldn't even have seen this vid and the juiced up badge monkey would not be riding the pine right now.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

smackaholic wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:I know he didn't need a gun because I saw the video, I know he is riding the pine so I know his boss has questions about his behavior and he didn't use it so therefore we know he didn't need it.
He is riding the pine because right now, that is a smart thing to do to just let the situation calm down.

Did the cop have to pull his gun? Maybe not, but, pulling it caused an impending threat to piss down its leg and run. This is what you want it to do. If the thugs had remained engaged, only bad shit could have happened. Would you have been happier if he just tased/pepper sprayed the dude?
You don't think they would have pissed and ran he if stood up with a less than lethal weapon in his hand?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote: None of those people needed to be killed,
And none of them were killed. The only thing he did wrong was lose his composure.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

With a fucking gun in his hand. His loss of composure is all the more reason he shouldn't have pulled out a gun.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Yes, he drew his weapon. BFD. He was correct to do so under the circumstances.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Maybe he's a Barney Fyfe and has the bullet in his shirt pocket.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

He didn't get benched for doing the right thing you stupid fucking racist.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

He got benched because of a bunch of whiny niqqer bitches. He will be reinstated because he did nothing wrong except make a bit of an ass of himself.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, babs, he got "benched" and is in deep shit because he went nuts. From the absurd dive-and-roll number while chasing teens without swimming badges, to screaming like a PMS Catholic nun teacher, to throwing the young (hot) girl to the ground--and then yelling "get on the ground"--and then sitting on her like some conquering Mongol in a Khazak village, to pulling his gun as though he was in some violent situation in the first place. As for his ridiculous lecturing to the handcuffed kids, well this is just him exercising his right to be an asshole.
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Moving Sale wrote:He didn't get benched for doing the right thing you stupid fucking racist.
Yeah, police administrators never take actions that are politically motivated. :meds:

And go fuck yourself if you think the officer resigned because he was guilty. A lot of officers are questioning their career choices in today's climate, ones who aren't even involved in any controversial incidents. And those who are employed by departments that are royally fucked up (like Baltimore) are trying to find other agencies to lateral to. It's quickly becoming apparent that all the bullshit going on these days on top of the normal stresses of the job are making it impossible to put up with the job.

Go get a POST certificate & do the job for a few years. Then you're welcome to be as critical as you are. Until then you're just a naive little ambulance chaser who thinks he knows more about the job than those who do it.
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: From the absurd dive-and-roll number while chasing teens...
He tripped. I'm sure him feeling like a complete tool for eating shit while in "hot pursuit" was the proximate cause of his subsequent meltdown. He was overcompensating in order to restore his aura of "authoritah." He talks about being pissed off about chasing those "undocumented swimmers" with 30 lbs of gear on. Yes, damn gear...it'll make you trip every time. Who knows? He might have even been gripped in the throes of a full blown, steroid pumped psychotic episode. His veins surging with chemical rage and brain racing with ideological fervor he simply outran his own meager baseline athletic ability and then...........well nothing much really. Nobody got hurt. No bodies. No blood. No bruises. What are we even talking about here?

Let's not lose side of the fact that we are talking about enforcing law and order. The law is murky at best as any lawyer will tell you. Order can be...messy. Yes, felchie, if a police officer orders you to stay put and you run, he is permitted to detain you with reasonable force. If a police officer screams at you, "Get the fuck out of here!!" multiple times he really isn't asking. You should consider it an invitation. He has done a quick mental triage and determined that you are not part of the problem. Leave and you are out of the equation. Return and you become part of the problem. You overload the problem solving ability of the average badge monkey at your peril. You might even find yourself manhandled as a result.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

Well one thing was for sure, those crazy monkeys sure scattered when did that, so it was pretty effective. :lol:

Now there are vids emerging with how it all started and escalated before the cops even arrived, so they walked into an already violent situation.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
He tripped. I'm sure him feeling like a complete tool for eating shit while in "hot pursuit" was the proximate cause of his subsequent meltdown. He was overcompensating in order to restore his aura of "authoritah." He talks about being pissed off about chasing those "undocumented swimmers" with 30 lbs of gear on. Yes, damn gear...it'll make you trip every time. Who knows? He might have even been gripped in the throes of a full blown, steroid pumped psychotic episode. His veins surging with chemical rage and brain racing with ideological fervor he simply outran his own meager baseline athletic ability and then...........well nothing much really. Nobody got hurt. No bodies. No blood. No bruises. What are we even talking about here?

Let's not lose side of the fact that we are talking about enforcing law and order. The law is murky at best as any lawyer will tell you. Order can be...messy. Yes, felchie, if a police officer orders you to stay put and you run, he is permitted to detain you with reasonable force. If a police officer screams at you, "Get the fuck out of here!!" multiple times he really isn't asking. You should consider it an invitation. He has done a quick mental triage and determined that you are not part of the problem. Leave and you are out of the equation. Return and you become part of the problem. You overload the problem solving ability of the average badge monkey at your peril. You might even find yourself manhandled as a result.
Nice spin job, babs.. :lol:

And THEN...he resigned...
Before God was, I am
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
mvscal wrote:

That's funny you sick little retard? I think he is doing it for the good of the community that he was serving. I'm sure he is packing his family up and moving out of the area to get away from the street apes that are making death threats. Rumor has it that he has already been offed positions well away from that shit hole.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
mvscal wrote:

You mean like Darren Wilson did before the Grand Jury came back with a No Bill?

And let's see how well you could run & keep your balance with 30-40 lbs of equipment on your belt...assuming you can even run.
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Here's a good explanation of the justification for the officer's actions:
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It's an upscale community. The cop is a fascist punk, emboldened with a badge and a gun. His behavior was comically incompetent and embarrassing to legitimate police officers everywhere. And not that it matters, but there's no way he's carrying 30-lbs of gear. He's on some Iraq fantasy. And now there's just the huge payout to the hot chick in the yellow bikini.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: And THEN...he resigned...
OK, I'll play. And? Ever quit a job that sucked before? You think being a cop might be one of those jobs that sucks? I do. Can you really blame a cop for saying, "Hey, you know what? This job sucks. Fuck you and you and you. You can't fire me. I FUKKEN QUIT"?

Seriously, who signs up to chase a pack of howler monkeys around a HOA pool in the summer? At some point you gotta get too old for that shit, right? Can those jigs even swim for fuck's sake?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Ok....who stole mvscal's password?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote: And THEN...he resigned...
OK, I'll play. And? Ever quit a job that sucked before? You think being a cop might be one of those jobs that sucks? I do. Can you really blame a cop for saying, "Hey, you know what? This job sucks. Fuck you and you and you. You can't fire me. I FUKKEN QUIT"?

Seriously, who signs up to chase a pack of howler monkeys around a HOA pool in the summer? At some point you gotta get too old for that shit, right? Can those jigs even swim for fuck's sake?
Quality take, babs. Glad to hear you like jazz. As for his quitting, uh, no, he was pushed. He'll enjoy his benefits and no doubt feel sorry for himself, justifying his (medicated?) clown act to whoever will listen. Granted, it's all comedy--no one was shot. Unlike the unindicted psycho lunatic cop in Cleveland who lept up on the unarmed--and already shot 80 times--suspect's car and pumped 15 shots right down through the windshield. This is the real threat for which this pool party nonsense provides some comic relief.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Unlike the unindicted psycho lunatic cop in Cleveland who lept up on the unarmed--and already shot 80 times--suspect's car and pumped 15 shots right down through the windshield.
Yes, well that does sound a bit over-enthusiastic. I think I must have missed this episode. Mind bringing me up to speed?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sort of like those Blackwater psychos in Iraq..

He was actually charged it seems, but the judge went rogue..
http://reason.com/blog/2015/05/23/cleve ... el-brelo-s
Before God was, I am
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

mvscal wrote:Can those jigs even swim for fuck's sake?

swoon

Uncle "Arch Angel" Tom
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

9/27/22
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Diego in Seattle wrote:

Why do pedophiles take everything so literally ???
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So to recap this little piggy's actions were "indefensible" according to his boss.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

He was thrown under a bus by his boss due to political pressure. Not the first, and won't be the last (in this environment I would expect it to happen more often).

Ought to be real interesting to see people wailing & bleating when the chickens come home to roost.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The State wrote:

swoon

Uncle "Arch Angel" Tom
And who the fuck are you to be throwing around Uncle Tom balsts? Are you even balck?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Diego in Seattle wrote:He was thrown under a bus by his boss due to political pressure. Not the first, and won't be the last (in this environment I would expect it to happen more often).

Ought to be real interesting to see people wailing & bleating when the chickens come home to roost.
Yea it's the chief's fault. You don't even believ in personal responsibility did you?
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Ok....who stole mvscal's password?
I did. He loaned it to me. That is not him speaking.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

The State wrote:

swoon

Uncle "Arch Angel" Tom
Which fucking troll that got banned for you to get another toon you fucking piece of white trash. Pickle?

I lost three calories typing that and I already feel like I am talking to a waste of human being.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

mvscal wrote:
Moving Sale wrote: None of those people needed to be killed,
And none of them were killed. The only thing he did wrong was lose his composure.
And that is what got him in trouble.

Now, the question remains if they went to the pool uninvited, he is not in the wrong except being overzealous pulling his weapon. If the kids were invited then the white bitches who called 911 has some explaining to do.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:
smackaholic wrote:

You don't think they would have pissed and ran he if stood up with a less than lethal weapon in his hand?
There is no way of knowing what they would have done. There is a fair chance they would have stood there and antagonized the cop further knowing that a blast of pepper spray, knotted up dome or a good tasing on video, may well have lead to a payday.

If you don't think these punks aren't thinking this as they scrap with the cops, you may be even stupider than I thought.

Thugs used to fear cops and it was much better that way.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Arch Angel wrote:
The State wrote:

swoon

Uncle "Arch Angel" Tom
Which fucking troll that got banned for you to get another toon you fucking piece of white trash. Pickle?

I lost three calories typing that and I already feel like I am talking to a waste of human being.
Hi Arch. Guessing you're not a member of Young, Gifted and Black. One out of three isn't going to get you in the door. :mrgreen:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

The cop was guilty.

Of not removing the black gal's swim suit just to make certain there were no concealed weapons.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Arch;
It was a HOA pool. Do you think there just might be a rule about inviting dozens of guests at a single time to the pool w/o prior authorization?

moving bowel;
You're accusing someone else of not believing in personal responsibility? :lol:
You're the last person who should be making that accusation.
9/27/22