PM to trev

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

molly
Elwood

Re: PM to trev

Post by molly »

Ummmm. I'm not ugly but I'll take a Wisconsin 9. And what jelly? I have some fat thighs still but that's all that's fat on this body. You could play quarters on my stomach. Nice try to smack me but it doesn't work. Molly circa 2003-2012? Gross. Molly now? Not gross.

Goober - personal hygiene is really important. I had a one-night stand with this man who was 54. He rocked my world like the 27 yo did. Amazing.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

molly wrote:Goober - personal hygiene is really important. I had a one-night stand with this man who was 54. He rocked my world like the 27 yo did. Amazing.
^^^^^^^
Gets it.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Goober McTuber wrote: ^^^^^^^
Gets it.

Apparently.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: ^^^^^^^
Gets it.

Apparently.
A lot.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Poor Goobs...
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:Poor Goobs...

schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Goober McTuber wrote:You really are fucking jealous. :lol:
Get over yourself, Gramps.

trev is the only woman my heart belongs to here...

... even though she ripped it out and stomped all over it. :(

You, we've all seen where your, uh, "heart" is. Gross.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

T1B male anthem that among others, Goobs, Mgo, Marty and Wags salute.

Even Screwy would like this, if he weren't queer as a $3 bill.

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Molly, you were never gross.

You all are very welcome for me giving Molly a vine to swing on in here.

8)
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote:T1B male anthem that among others, Goobs, Mgo, Marty and Wags salute.

Even Screwy would like this, if he weren't queer as a $3 bill.

Most overrated, overplayed song in their catalog. Of course Whitey would rack it.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

molly wrote:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:ouch
BDSM?
You're thinking of mvsidiot. He's the one who gets "disciplined" by his wife.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Screw_Michigan wrote:Most overrated, overplayed song in their catalog. Of course Whitey would rack it.
At the BtS show the other night, they covered BOC's "Don't Fear the Reaper" as part of their encore set. Whitey would've been in fucking Heaven...
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:At the BtS show the other night, they covered BOC's "Don't Fear the Reaper" as part of their encore set. Whitey would've been in fucking Heaven...
You saw Built To Spill "the other night", which I guess means recently? You're either lying, or I am very jealous. Very.

As for Blue Oyster Cult, this would get me closer to the goal.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

War Wagon wrote:You saw Built To Spill "the other night", which I guess means recently?
Sure did. I don't listen to BtS much these days, but for a mere $10 cover -- at one of America's finest craft breweries just 5 minutes from my place -- there was no reason not to go.

I'm still trying to figure out if the 1.5 hr wait in line that wrapped around the block was worth it.

The set list was deece and the beer awesome as always, so I'll say "yes"...

After the show I shook Doug Martsch's hand and asked him if they were Boise State fans. He just said he was a basketball fan and pointed to his Portland Trailblazers t-shirt.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Most overrated, overplayed song in their catalog. Of course Whitey would rack it.
At the BtS show the other night, they covered BOC's "Don't Fear the Reaper" as part of their encore set. Whitey would've been in fucking Heaven...
I saw that, that's pretty cool, actually.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I'm still trying to figure out if the 1.5 hr wait in line that wrapped around the block was worth it.
What's to figure?

I would camp out overnight and piss in my empty Bud Light bottles for the chance. What I would not do is drive to Lawrence KS and spend a damn dime of Mizzou money in Jayhawkville when they played there last October. Some prices are too steep and non-negotiable.

In other news, we're going to see Cheap Trick and Peter Frampton on June 18th at Starlight Theater, an absolutely fantastic outdoor venue. I've never witnessed either live. Cross those off the bucket list.

I would trade both for The Cars, however.

Back to BTS, simply ponderous the are playing 2nd fiddle at dives for $10 a pop. I'll never understand that.
Last edited by War Wagon on Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Sure did. I don't listen to BtS much these days, but for a mere $10 cover -- at one of America's finest craft breweries just 5 minutes from my place -- there was no reason not to go.
Their shows always sweet. True pros.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

War Wagon wrote:
piss in my empty Bud Light bottles
So you can keep drinking bud light all night long?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

War Wagon wrote:Back to BTS, simply ponderous the are playing 2nd fiddle at dives for $10 a pop. I'll never understand that.
Pffft. That's the only way I can enjoy a show anymore. Once you start seeing bands you like in 500 to 1,000 capacity venues, you'll never go back to "arena rock." I can go take a piss, get another beer, and get back to my spot before the song is halfway over.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

R-Jack wrote:So you can keep drinking bud light all night long?
Why yes, yes I can.

Should I pass out, the wife will be there to make sure we don't lose our place in line.

She hates BTS but she loves me, what a lucky man I am.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Here's one for a PM to Trev. I'm sure she will put it in her flog bank.

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:In other news, we're going to see Cheap Trick and Peter Frampton on June 18th at Starlight Theater, an absolutely fantastic outdoor venue. I've never witnessed either live. Cross those off the bucket list.
Cheap Trick is originally from Rockford, just a little ways south of here. I've seen them numerous times going back to their inception in the early 70's. A good friend worked as one of their roadies for many years, and when he ran up some unexpected medical bills a few years back they did a benefit for him. That was the last time I saw them. They still put on a phenomenal live show.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:
R-Jack wrote:So you can keep drinking bud light all night long?
Why yes, yes I can.

Should I pass out, the wife will be there to make sure we don't lose our place in line.
Sounds like you're built to spill.

molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

Can we just get back to me and trev.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Sorry Molly, but no. Wait your turn, buxom wench.

Goober McTuber wrote:
War Wagon wrote:In other news, we're going to see Cheap Trick and Peter Frampton on June 18th at Starlight Theater, an absolutely fantastic outdoor venue. I've never witnessed either live. Cross those off the bucket list.
Cheap Trick is originally from Rockford, just a little ways south of here. I've seen them numerous times going back to their inception in the early 70's. A good friend worked as one of their roadies for many years, and when he ran up some unexpected medical bills a few years back they did a benefit for him. That was the last time I saw them. They still put on a phenomenal live show.
Cool story, really looking forward to CT, more so than the headliner Frampton. I have a feeling that like so many other concerts I've been to, the 2nd act can't and won't match the first. Hope I'm wrong.

Can't speak for anybody else but for me they both grabbed the spotlight in the mid 70's with their live albums, which were terrific. Live at Budakon and Comes Alive were epic. They almost but not quite matched Foghats' live album.
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

I'll post a pic of my pussy.

BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

I love cats. I don't own one (yet) but I love them for their entertainment value. By the way, what is your pussy's name?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

BSmack wrote:Here's one for a PM to Trev. I'm sure she will put it in her flog bank.

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

Ugh............

Why would he do that?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What choice does he have?
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

Sweetie O'Malley but we call him Gilly :/
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I thought he lost 100 lbs from weight loss surgery? :?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Chris Christie I mean, not Molly's pussy.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:Here's one for a PM to Trev. I'm sure she will put it in her flog bank.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

350 pounds of shit in a 200 pound bag.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Somewhere there is a circus that is missing one of its tents.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Goober McTuber wrote: Cheap Trick
Budokan is still one of my all time favourite albums. I can listen to that album beginning to end and have a good feeling.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:Sorry Molly, but no. Wait your turn, buxom wench.

Goober McTuber wrote:
Cool story, really looking forward to CT, more so than the headliner Frampton. I have a feeling that like so many other concerts I've been to, the 2nd act can't and won't match the first. Hope I'm wrong.
You liked that story?

My roadie buddy, Kirk, needed work back in the early 80's when Cheap Trick wasn't touring, and he hooked up with Kiss. That was back when Gene Simmons was dating Dianna Ross and Kirk got to chauffer her around at times.

At one point Kiss played in Madison with Cheap Trick as the opening act, and Kirk took me backstage. Did some blow with Rick Nielsen. Later on at a hotel bar Kirk stopped me from punching out Gene Simmons because I didn't like the way he was treating the hottie bartender. I'm all chivalrous like that.

Kirk got a hold of me one time in the mid-80's when I was unemployed for the summer. He had a huge stash of frequent flyer miles and asked me if I wanted to fly down to Florida with him. Seems that Cheap Trick's manager was also managing a Dutch band named Vandenberg (fronted of course by Adrian).

Vandenberg was on tour opening for Ozzy. We flew into Tampa and jumped on Vandenberg's tour bus. Travelled with them for a week to three shows in Florida before they dropped us back at the Tampa airport.

We would go backstage with the band before the show, and the venue/promoter would have these jumbo plastic garbage cans filled with juice and Heinekens on ice. No one in the band drank alcohol (they grabbed all of the juice), so Kirk and I would haul all of the Heinekens out to the tour bus. Stayed pretty drunk and high that week, saw a lot of good music up close.

Ozzy's band had their own bus but we occasionally got to mingle. I did not say word one to Ozzy, but that dude was straight up freaking weird 30 years ago. His drummer was Tommy Aldridge (Black Oak Arkansas, Whitesnake) and we actually went out drinking with Tommy a couple of times. Super nice guy, lots of laughs.

Was never a big fan of Frampton when he soloed in the 70s. A bit too poppish. I've heard him more recently on Bob and Tom and his stuff sounded interesting. I bet you'll be pleased.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Papa Willie wrote:They've never been musicians...

To be fair, I don't think they've ever cared to be taken seriously, music-wise.

As long as you lay your cash down for their merchandise...they're happy at the end of the day.
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: As long as you lay your cash down for their merchandise...they're happy at the end of the day.
Of course he is. He's a member of the tribe.

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

My people know business. Nothing wrong with making an honest a buck.

Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Papa Willie wrote:I wish you would have hit Gene Simmons. I've never heard a good story about him. I just chalk it up to the fact that he's an insecure musician, who knows he got where he was at via image as opposed to being a musician. They've never been musicians...
Punching Gene Simmons in the face would be like throwing a pebble in the Grand Canyon. Dude is so fucking ugly it wouldn't make a difference. Except he'd sue you, make even more money from you and laugh all the way to the bank. No band has made more from mediocre music than Kiss.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown