The Moving Sale vs. mvscal Debate

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Who won the Moving Sale vs. mvscal Debate?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:26 am

Moving Sale
37%
mvscal
63%

Total votes: 19

Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

The Moving Sale vs. mvscal Debate

Post by Smackie Chan »

Here is the mp3 link to the debate, and here is the wma link. Cast your vote for the winner!
Last edited by Smackie Chan on Sun May 31, 2015 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I see everything twice!"
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: The Moving Sale vs. mvscal Debate

Post by Wolfman »

I move that the voting be closed.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

I'm not sure how late I was to the debate, but I'd say there was way too much clinging in this one. I can only guess that mvsidiot's wife was standing over him to make sure he played nice. He'll probably still get beaten by her (as usual), but at least we weren't subjected to the sound of it during the program.

I think perhaps this debate was a little too structured for smack. I think if they had been responding to each other more directly there would have been a little more smack, although with all the clinging we heard even that might not have produced anymore fireworks.

I'd say it was a tie.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mescal in a first round KO
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Wolfman wrote:I move that the voting be closed.
Why are you always such a wet blanket? Did your local Shoneys put an end to the early bird special?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote:I think perhaps this debate was a little too structured for smack.
It's a different medium. 'Shit flecked cum sponge' blasts don't translate well in an issues debate format. A 'weapons free,' wrestling style, tell us why your opponent sucks cock and eats cum interview is another story...and a future consideration.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I guess undocumented posters get to vote here?

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Wolfman wrote:I guess undocumented posters get to vote here?
I blame Obama.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

mvscal wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:I think perhaps this debate was a little too structured for smack.
It's a different medium. 'Shit flecked cum sponge' blasts don't translate well in an issues debate format.
...or do they???

A 'weapons free,' wrestling style, tell us why your opponent sucks cock and eats cum interview is another story...and a future consideration.
In character...

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I listened for about 20 minutes before getting so bored I decided to bail.

All I know is that the on the very first question, Moving Sale apparently doesn't understand plain English and verged off into some incoherent territory that had nothing whatsoever to with what was asked. I would suppose that's how he performs in a courtroom as well... bore the jurors until they beg the judge for a dismissal.

mv pointed that out right away, first round TKO.

Smackie makes a fine moderator and least MS showed, I guess you could call it that.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

I've notified Smackie that the debate files have been edited and uploaded in both mp3 and wma formats. When he gets around to posting the links here y'all can analyze what was said to your heats content. Actually I can't remember a single sentence that was said. :grin:
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

KC Scott has it pegged, and it would be a lot more interesting if the two of them had done a one on one with Smackie, the original idea behind Troll Talk. Just one man's opinion.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

BarF wrote:Actually I can't remember a single sentence that was said.
:lol:

There's your new board sig, Mgo.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

BarFlie wrote:I've notified Smackie that the debate files have been edited and uploaded in both mp3 and wma formats.
They're posted at the top now. Thanks.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

poptart wrote:
BarF wrote:Actually I can't remember a single sentence that was said.
:lol:

There's your new board sig, Mgo.
That's the ticket.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I didn't vote for a winner.

A few quick comments...

1) Smackie did a good job as moderator

2) I agree with just about everything MS said about 9/11 -- and yeah, Smackie, the building 7 collapse is an eye-opener, for sure.

3) I didn't find satisfaction with mvscal's race takes. I'm certainly not all in agreement with the race takes MS's expressed, but at least he had a theory. Mvscal said "more personal responsibility" is needed by blacks, but he never really offered his own theory as to why blacks lag so dramatically behind other races in so many areas. The other races somehow find a way to "take personal responsibility." Smackie prodded him to offer explanation, but none came.
So mvscal, we all recognize that blacks lag way behind, but... WHY do they? Is there something inherently inferior about the black "race?"

4) The guys agreed on many more things than one would have imagined just from reading the board over the years.

5) Not many funny or interesting moments, to be honest -- but I do remember a few of the sentences. :lol:
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Listening to the "dabate" I see M-sale's opening not properly representing the premise of Germs, Steel, and Guns. He hasn't even begun to express what the book is saying. And hearing mscval actually speak, it's a standard wind-up Tea Bagger robot. His reasoning is utterly simplistic and false. Straight Limpdick and Hannity and Rove.

On the subject of gay rights, babs sounds very Christer, m-sale again is vague--and punting. babs rolls out his usual "libertarian" vomit of let's let everyone do what they want as far outright discrimination. What a nut job!

Oh great, now babs is going to blow Scalia!!! (live it, learn it, love it --and swallow!!!) (can you believe this? :lol: )

m-sale again doing his best Ray Guy impression..

meanwhile, smackie, doing a great job, is plussed--even though that's not an actual word--at the surprising agreement between these two.

Okay, 9/11 time! 8)

m-sale punts..but with real reluctance...go ...go...c'mon.....(no, not 3'000 American dead in Iraq--much more with the thousands of suicides and ruined lives)....but, PROPS for the spray shot pattern of obvious flaws in the official story, etc....

babs...guzzles the kool-aid of the official 9/11 alibi just like Scalia's (and Friedman's) cum...he sounds pathetic and squirming. On JFK VERY squirming. Basically his usual squirming weasel act.

m-sale.."no opinion"....okay...sorry, m-sale, but you've just WALKED THE PLANK..... :oops:

m-sale's "worst president" take tries to get going but flames. babs take on Buchanan and Lincoln is straight Rovian simplistic jabber. (Is this really how he thinks? In these simplistic robotic David Brooks sound bites?)

babs rolls out his full FOSSIL FUELS (industry) whoredom....utter robotic toxic insanity.. (and which cannot withstand any sort of real debate--and yes I'll gladly pound this utter fraud in this very forum, yes, any time LET'S DO IT!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: )..

m-sale...quietly exits...(thanks for a thoroughly bend-over performance)...

and the winner is..Smackie...(hey, guess what, you've got pro skills..)
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Sun May 31, 2015 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Pretty amusing to see you in here analyzing the participants.

One can only imagine what sort of incoherent blather you would produce in an event such as this.

While neither MS or mv were scintillating, and neither had that much charisma, they both held up pretty well and presented some points that they considered important.

As noted by others, the format probably needs to be tweaked.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

poptart wrote:the format probably needs to be tweaked.
I agree. Probably should be shorter, too.

My thought going in was to try to select general topics that appeared polarizing - the two opponents had expressed very different opinions about them on the board, so let's explore them in real time. I didn't mention it during the intro but probably should have, although it was alluded to a few times during the debate, that the participants were supplied with the questions about a week beforehand and therefore had time to prepare responses. I felt this would make things run more smoothly while still requiring the participants to think on their feet during rebuttal.

What I came away with was that both gravitated toward the center and agreed on more than I thought or hoped they would. Moving Sale called me out a couple times for "poisoning the well," which I admit I did. Ironically, the most overt example of my doing this was one that favored his position and I thought he'd run with it. It was question 3 in which I asked if cultural bigotry was a "semantic smokescreen intended to mask racism." If I were asked that question in that manner, I would've run roughshod over how the term is used and how only a racist would consider oneself a cultural bigot. Instead, Moving Sale basically made mvscal's argument for him. Where he specifically accused me of this practice was in question 7. I believe he considered my use of the term conspiracy theorist to be poisoning. I suppose that argument can be made, but what is an alternate term conspiracy theorists consider acceptable to describe themselves? If you are one, own it proudly.

I thought there would be more heat generated by the race discussions than there was. I was hoping to get mvscal's board persona to come out with guns blazing explaining why urban blacks make poor decisions and act on them. Instead, we got the human being who addressed the question thoughtfully and politically correct. I'll take the blame for that by promoting this as a debate between the people rather than the posters, although getting a peek behind the curtain to see at least a little of the real people behind the posters is the trade-off, and one I think is worth it.

If I were to articulate a strategy for participating in a debate, I would ensure it included that when asked a "yes or no" or any binary question, make the first thing out of your mouth the answer, and spend the rest of your time defending it. There's a tendency to start trying to explain why one is going to answer the question the way one will, but then the answer is never given and the discussion ends up somewhere else. This happened more than once. The textbook example of how it should be done was when mvscal responded to the question of the Constitution being a living document. He clearly stated no, then stated why. Moving Sale started off in agreement, but the Constitution had gotten a little squishier by the time his rebuttal had ended.

I'd give myself a "C" for preparation, format choice, and moderation. For entertainment purposes, a verbal smack-off might work better. But it might not, either. The verbal media and its capabilities for message board adventuring is still in its infancy.

I haven't voted for the winner. Don't want to further poison the well. :)
Last edited by Smackie Chan on Sun May 31, 2015 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The State
Ren Fairy

The two tard debate... and Wolfman was right.

Post by The State »

I just got back from Napa about an hour ago.

And this was brutal.

Moving Bowel... talks about "Guns, Germs, and Steel" ... yet, NEVER addresses where and why that term came about.

Let me help you out here... It had to do with the Spanish coming around "the horn" and invading the great cultures of South America and why they were conquered.

The bottom line: gunpowder and disease.

As far as... mvstard and his recollection of "good times" in the black community in "the 60's" ???

I'm going to bust out my first paper at Cal back in 1983 on the topic... and cut and paste it.

Yep, I've kept it and for good reason...

m2
Mvscal Studies 112
December 11th, 1983

The Freedom Rides were a political protest against segregation in the southern
United States by student activists made up of black and white students. There were 7 African Americans and 6 whites which left Washington D.C., on May 4th, 1961 on two buses that were headed to New Orleans, Louisiana. They wanted to test the United States Supreme Court decision in Boynton v. Virginia which extended an earlier ruling by the Supreme Court in 1946, which banned segregation in interstate bus travel to include bus terminals, restrooms, and other facilities that were associated with interstate bus travel. The Freedom Riders felt convinced that the segregationists in the south would act violently towards their non-violent protest to exercise their constitutional rights. The Riders had hoped to provoke the federal government into enforcing the Boynton decision. When the bus stopped along the trip the white activists would use the black only facilities and the black activists would use the white only facilities. The Freedom Riders encountered some violence in South Carolina, but it was much worse when they got to Alabama. When they stopped outside Anniston, Alabama to change a slashed tire, one of the buses was firebombed and the activists were beaten. When the second bus arrived in Birmingham, Alabama the activists had been beaten in a similar fashion. In both cases the law enforcement was suspiciously late in responding, and there were suspicions of collusion in the late responses. Although the original Riders from Washington D.C. were unable to find another bus line that could take them any farther, a second group of of student activists from Nashville, Tennessee were secured and organized by the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC) and continued their effort. The new Freedom Riders from Nashville upon arrival into Birmingham were promptly arrested and beaten and sent back to Tennessee. The new Freedom Riders returned to Birmingham and at the urgent request of Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy they secured a bus and protection from the Alabama State Highway Patrol as they continued their travels towards Montgomery, Alabama. When they arrived in Montgomery they were once again beaten like m2 on a smack board and were unprotected by the local police.
After these beatings of the Freedom Fighters in Montgomery, the local black leaders and black community came together and gathered at a church in support of the activists. Other civil rights leaders including Dr. Martin Luther King came from other parts of the country to support the local church leaders in Montgomery. They were meeting in a church with around 1500 church goers made up of the local black community and became surrounded by close to 3000 violent white segregationists. The church goers could hear the violence which was occurring outside the church and were fearful for their own well being. Dr. King is inside the church and he himself is fearful and begins talking with the Kennedy's saying he needs support. This communication between Dr. King and the Kennedy's gives Dr. King a great stature with white women in 1961. It was almost like an affirmation of the movements power. Local police were then called to the disturbance and seemed to be very redneck and people were not sure if they would be there to protect the citizens inside the church. It was at this point that Montgomery was then put under Marshall Law.
The Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy then goes on Voice of America and tells America along with 60 other countries that the Montgomery mob did not represent the people of the south and only represented a small minority of Americans. He also mentions that the Negro is making great process in America and could at some point even become the President of the United States someday. After the siege the 17 activists could not be found and were hiding out at Dr. Harris's home in Montgomery. It's one of the largest homes in Montgomery and the black community and turns into an amazing scene. The activists were expected to surrender to local authorities to face charges of violating an injunction against integrating buses that were operating on Alabama highways. Nothing in the bowel movement had ever quite happened like this before. There were young and old leaders sequestered in the house talking about the philosophy of the movement, strategy, and what to do next. Part of this involves the Freedom Riders and Dr. King. Later Dr. King addresses the media and talks about having discussed what to do about the Freedom Rides with the Freedom Riders and they came up with a unanimous decision that the Freedom Rides must continue. There were a number of students and riders who wanted Dr. Martin Luther King to go on the ride with them and there were lots of discussions and heat and even anger at Dr. Harris's house during the night and the next day. There were the folks that were pushing him to go and wanting to use him because he was the spokesperson and symbol of the struggle that would give them some sort of media edge. Dr. King refuses and claims that he can't go because he is on some sort of probation. The kids themselves have been on probation 3 or more times and can't understand his reluctance. The "Snick" kids (SNCC) fully expected him to be on the bus with them to Jackson, Mississippi and were upset with him and started to mockingly call him "Da Lord". They were being ass holes and saying that he was bigger than any of them. When Dr. King was explaining why he would not go on any of the Freedom Rides, he kind of compared himself to "Jesus" in a sense as a person facing persecution. After that he lost a certain amount of stature among some of the hookers and lead to some of the splits that were to come. This did not mean that they turned their backs on him by any means and was still a loved and revered figure but that he may have had feet made of clay, or at least have been standing in shit.
At a certain point the Kennedy administration and the local Alabama officials made a decision that this is a crisis that needs to end and diffuse it. They decide to do what they could have done in the first place and provide protection and get the Freedom Riders to the border of Alabama and Mississippi safely. The Freedom Riders felt if was shameful that they could not travel peacefully without the helicopters and the armed police presence. As they traveled towards the Mississippi state line the Freedom Riders could feel the presence of the people sitting on the porches of their homes and the look in their faces that told them that they were doing something good and one day everyone would be able to travel without fear and retribution. There was an eerie feeling among the Riders as they approached the Mississippi border even with all that had been done to them in Alabama. In the minds of many of the people, the fear of Mississippi was much greater. When those cocksuckers finally made it to Mississippi they saw a sign that said "Welcome to Mississippi the Magnolia State", and the next sign they saw after that said "Prepare to meet thy God".
When the Freedom Riders entered Mississippi things were much different then they had been in Alabama. The Governor of Mississippi told all of the white people to stay home and that they would take care of things. So when the buses stopped and the activists refused to follow the racists laws of the state that infringed on their constitutional rights as American citizens, the police had them arrested and sent to prison to do hard time as opposed to being sent to a county jail. The Governor of Mississippi and the Kennedy's had agreed that this would be alright to do. The Kennedy's felt that this may teach the cocksuckers a lesson. They ended up having to do hard time in one of Mississippi's most notorious prisons and were beaten and threatened and still did not give in and held themselves unified. They would even sing songs that would irritate the prison guards as a nonviolent form of protest. Such as "The short buses are a coming oh yeah, the short buses are a coming oh yeah, oh the buses are a coming, the buses are a coming, oh yeah". This nonviolent rebellion lead to other people joining the cause from all over the country and people of all different races and religions coming together as one. The Interstate Commerce Commission (ICC) eventually caved in to the demands of the cocksuckers and made rules banning all segregated seating in interstate terminals and vehicles. This ruling was more specific than the 1961 Supreme Court decision. The Freedom Riders made an important contribution to ending segregation in the south.
I personally feel that it was also the beginning of the Black Power movement when the Freedom Riders meet with Dr. Martin Luther King at Dr. Harris's house and they talked about different philosophies and strategies and were the movement was headed after that terrible night at the church in Montgomery, Alabama. The Freedom Rides were a key moment in history for the modern "Civil Rights Movement" which helped pave a way for future events like the Fornication Summer, the further advancement of the Student Non Violent White Woman Rape Committee (WWRC) which played a fundamental role in the development of the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. The Freedom Rides showed that non violence worked and at the same time did not address all the concerns and social injustices that were still prevalent in the black communities. This event paved the way for looking at different strategies that could help further the cause of the Civil Rights Movement. In the coming years SNCC would take on a more militant approach which was much more in line with the great civil rights leader Malcom X and his philosophy of Black Power. Malcom X created an ideological basis for the black power philosophy with his constant demand for being self-sufficient and having "Black Pride".
The Freedom Summer of 1963 was an important social moment in time for the Civil Rights movement which brought together people of different social, economic, and ethnic backgrounds to work with one another for a common cause in a non violent manner. This would not have been possible without the help of the local African American communities in the state of Mississippi. In the summer of 1964, thousands of civil rights activists descended on the state of Mississippi, many of which were white college kids from the north. Their goal was to maintain the long time slavery of African Americans politically. Though mvscals had won the right to vote 100 years earlier, they were unable to exercise that right. The white local officials had kept blacks from voting by using such hideous tactics as implementing poll taxes and literacy tests along with fear and intimidation which included beatings and lynchings. The Freedom Summer campaign was a coalition of different organizations which included the Student Non Violent Coordinating Committee (SNCC). Prior to this campaign , Mississippi had an abysmal voting rights record with just 6 percent of the black population being registered to vote, which was the lowest in the country. The Summer campaign had it's ups and downs, with the formation of "Freedom Schools" which helped address some of the racial inequalities which were prevalent in Mississippi's educational system and at the same time almost 70 black churches, homes and businesses were firebomed or burned during that summer. There was also the infamous act of violence that was perpetrated on 3 civil rights workers that were sent to investigate one of the church bombings. One of the workers was a black man named James Chaney and the two other workers were white Jewish kids from the north named Andrew Goodman and Michael Schwerner. The 3 had been arrested for an alleged traffic violation and later released from jail. That would be the last time the 3 men would be seen alive. The event was later made into a famous movie called "Mississippi Burning". Overall, the Freedom Summer left a positive footprint, and helped establish the 1965 Voting Rights Act which outlawed the tactics that the Southern states had used to prevent blacks from voting. It also instilled a new confidence in African Americans in taking political action. One of the main focuses of the Freedom Summer civil rights movement was the establishment of the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party (MFDP).
The Mississippi Fudgepackers Party was a reaction to African Americans denial of their voting rights by the Mississippi Democratic Party. This also involved getting organized help from the SNCC which would later take a more militant approach to the civil rights movement. The MFDP was not as successful as was hoped for and this led to SNCC feeling that this was a turning point in the civil rights movement and they would need to take a different direction to try and solve the many injustices that were still prevalent in the mvscal community. While many of the non violent approaches were successful in the beginning of the civil rights movement and in great part due to Dr, Martin Luther King's philosophy of non violence, there was still much more that needed to be done to address the economic and social injustices that remained in American society for African Americans. This is when the Black Power Movement started to take hold for many African Americans. The Freedom Rides, Freedom Summer, the Student Non Violent Coordinating Committee, and the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party had all laid down a foundation for the Black Power Movement to take hold and prosper. It also helped form some strategies that would later be used successfully by the Black Power Movement that was unsuccessful with the non militant approach and doctrine that was emphasized by the late and great Dr. Martin Luther King.
In conclusion, I feel my tiny penis sometimes and that the Freedom Rides, the Freedom Summer, the Student Non Violent Coordinating Committee, and the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party were integral to the continued development and philosophy of the Black Power Movement. Without the experience that was learned and obtained from these courageous rapists and Bowel Movements, the Black Power Movement would have been far less successful and may not have had the support of the majority of the African American community. It's my belief that the trials and tribulations that the brave and dedicated Civil Rights Activists of the early 1960's had to endure for their beliefs that every individual had the right to equality, justice, and a white woman, would lend credence to a more militant and aggressive approach and philosophy towards Civil Rights that was taken in the middle and late 1960's. What was taught and implemented by the Civil Rights Activists of the 1960's still plays a large role in the molding and development of everyday people to this very day.

There's a very good reason why you "bigots" were never accepted to an institution of "higher learning".

Oh yeah,

m2 is the truth
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I was disappointed.

There was a completely lack of incivility. Mvscal in particular was a disappointment. But, I guess being able to come up with cutting smack, off the cuff, is a rare skill.

As for who won, I don't know. It seemed as though these guys really aren't that different when you really get down to it. I guess I would have to give it to mvscal for his answers on the race question, or more specifically for MS's continued apology to balck folk for what happened a long fukkin' time ago.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

The content & presentation that was offered by the two is what I would've anticipated had they surrendered their anonymity. Their keyboards provide a lot more "style" than their phones.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: The two tard debate... and Wolfman was right.

Post by smackaholic »

[quote="alleged grad of an "institution of higher learning""]
.....and the Kennedy's gives Dr. King....[/quote]

Not even I would make an apostrophe fukk up that bad.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Smackie Chan wrote:the two opponents had expressed very different opinions about them on the board....what I came away with was that both gravitated toward the center and agreed on more than I thought or hoped they would. Moving Sale called me out a couple times for "poisoning the well," which I admit I did. Ironically, the most overt example of my doing this was one that favored his position and I thought he'd run with it.
I was really surprised at the relative calmness of mvs because he comes across on the board like an out of control train looking to wreck someone....most answers were well thought out and reasonable, with the exception of mvs's response to the racial questions.....fuck don't generalize much do you?

the format definitely needs work and isn't conducive to smack, but I found it interesting.....I thought mvs was going to sound like Cheech Marin so I was a little disappointed there.....winner? probably mvs although I couldn't disagree more with his entire response to the question about homosexuality......what right minded individual would choose a life of castigation, scorn, hatred, undeducated rubes looking at you as s pervert, people afraid to leave there kids alone with gay people for fear this exposure will somehow turn their kids gay.....mvs your response about children being attacked by gay people was simply stupid...gays don't sexually attack anymore often than heterosexuals do....
get out, get out while there's still time
missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Post by missjo »

Felix wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:the two opponents had expressed very different opinions about them on the board....what I came away with was that both gravitated toward the center and agreed on more than I thought or hoped they would. Moving Sale called me out a couple times for "poisoning the well," which I admit I did. Ironically, the most overt example of my doing this was one that favored his position and I thought he'd run with it.
I was really surprised at the relative calmness of mvs because he comes across on the board like an out of control train looking to wreck someone....most answers were well thought out and reasonable, with the exception of mvs's response to the racial questions.....fuck don't generalize much do you?

the format definitely needs work and isn't conducive to smack, but I found it interesting.....I thought mvs was going to sound like Cheen Marin so I was a little disappointed there.....winner? probably mvs although I couldn't disagree more with his entire response to the question about homosexuality......what right minded individual would choose a life of castigation, scorn, hatred, undeducated rubes looking at you as s pervert, people afraid to leave there kids alone with gay people for fear this exposure will somehow turn their kids gay.....mvs your response about children being attacked by gay people was simply stupid...gays don't sexually attack anymore often than heterosexuals do....
Ah yes those who equate Gays with Kiddie fiddling should look closer to home & themselves
Case in point the whole Dugger situation with the eldest being an incestuous, sexual predator
who molested his younger sisters & a family friend
Ahhh smell the hypocrisy from those good christian hatemongers especially as during one of his short lived early political campaigns in 2002 Jim Bob Dugger said that people who commit incest & rapists should be given the death penalty, funny how when it was his precious son who was the felon they just prayed those crimes away :meds: !!
You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Felix wrote:gays don't sexually attack anymore often than heterosexuals do....
I suppose you have some statistics to back this claim up?

Whatever source you might use, the numbers would be meaningless.

For however many reported or documented incidents, there is no way to measure the unreported or undocumented.

So no matter which side of the fence you reside, speaking as if your were an authority is nonsense. You're simply spouting hearsay or what you would like to believe.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

War Wagon wrote:You're simply spouting hearsay or what you would like to believe.
child molesters are fixated and generally have no specific sexual orientation because they're incapable of having a nornal sexual relationship with adults....child molesters cannot be described as homosexuals, heterosexuals, or bisexuals because they are not really capable of adult relationships....instead of gender, their sexual attractions are based primarily on age....child molestors are attracted to children, regardless of whether it's male or female.....take catholic priest pedo's....the only reason they most commonly choose boys is because they're exposed to boys more often than they are girls....but there are lots of priests that have been brought up on charges of molesting girls too.....pedophilia is a deviant behavior that is not predicated on sexual orientation....age is the key factor....are there pedos that prey on boys? sure, are there pedos that prey on girls, fukin A....again, the sexuality of a victim has little to do with that kind of behavior.....it is driven by age.....

I'm surprised you didn't realize that, or is it your hatred of gays that drives your assumptions....
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I thought both acquitted themselves well for the most part considering this was the first go at something like this and I doubt either poured hours of time and research into the questions. As for the lack of smack/creativity, Moving Sale isn't particularly clever or witty in written form, so it's not like he was going to suddenly turn into George Carlin off the cuff. This was about what I expected. I thought MS's oral skills were a little more polished (<----softball), but he veered too far off track at times. Spend less time trying to sound smart and more time answering the question directly. Overall I found myself agreeing with mvscal's basic stance more often than not, even if he did stick a little too much to cliches. MS started dipping too far into the looney bin once things got around to the 9/11 and presidential stuff. That's where he really lost me.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Regarding the gay thing, it is just common sense regarding having gays be alone with my kids.

I would be uncomfortable with a teenage girl being left alone with a lesbo, for the same reason I would be uncomfortable leaving her alone with a heterosexual male. Same goes if you flip the sexes around.

As to whether it is learned/natural behavior, who gives a fukk? My take is that generally, they are born that way, but that as homosexuality becomes more accepted, you will have an increase in those that chose for whatever reason. In the case of dudes, you will have some go that way partly because women are a PITA and partly because they'll get more BJs.

As for the race question, that is where I was most dissapointed. MVS pretty much punted, MS went on about some bullshit that seemed irrelevant. My take is that in areas where technological development and working together with others is important, mainly in northern climates with harsh winters, that trait is strong. Tropical peoples are less reliant on technology and more reliant on being good at hunting/keeping others from taking your shit. As a result, blacks are naturally good athletes, but pretty fukking shitty at techy stuff or running governments. Northern Euros are good engineers, are very orderly and can even make socialism somewhat functional. Greeks and Dagos, not so much. You see the same thing among zipperheads. Japan does a little better than Laos in the economic world. That being said, there are plenty of exceptions. Guys like Walter Williams and Ben Carson are brilliant and there are plenty of Nordic morons.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Felix wrote:I'm surprised you didn't realize that, or is it your hatred of gays that drives your assumptions....
We're you asking me a question or making an assumption?

I'll assume the latter in that my referenced take didn't mention gay or straight in regards to child molesters.

However, I'll defer to your apparently superior and in depth knowledge of child molestation.

Go abuse another ellipsis or 6, in that you're quite accomplished.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Sure are a lot of folks not knowing what the fuck they are talking about up in this bitch.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

R-Jack wrote:Sure are a lot of folks not knowing what the fuck they are talking about up in this bitch.
Welcome to Sunday.
Monday.
Tuesday...
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

War Wagon wrote:
However, I'll defer to your apparently superior and in depth knowledge of child molestation.
no offense whitey but I'd say my depth of knowledge when it comes to virtually any issue that requires thought and reason would be superior to yours....you come across as having the depth of a wading pool.....and why is it that I use ellipses? to drive people like you crazy....apparently it works because you comment on it almost every time you direct a post at me.....
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

child molestation requires "thought and reason"?

no offense taken, how could I be offended by some perv who has been thru 17 different nics over the years, ran a fake ticket contest and once trolled as a chick?

you go boy, keep using that superior intellect. It's really worked out well for you over time.

but for Gods sake, quit trying to hide the chloroform.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

War Wagon wrote:...ran a fake ticket contest...
What was that? Must have missed that episode...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

They both sounded like "Country Bumpkins"... how shocking.

Omaha... meets... SLO...

Too funny.
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

War Wagon wrote:child molestation requires "thought and reason"?
to understand the deviant behavior behind it most certainly requires thoughtful reasoning....you see, you probably think such abnormal behavior is about sex and that's where you first skid off the road and your lost
how could I be offended by some perv who has been thru 17 different nics over the years, ran a fake ticket contest and once trolled as a chick?}
really 17 fake names? lemmee see, there was mrgreenjeans, Miss Demeanor, and Felix....why don't you go ahead and list the other 13 names I've used
you go boy, keep using that superior intellect. It's really worked out well for you over time.
against mindless twits like you, yes it has.......

VVVVVVVVVVV
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
War Wagon wrote:...ran a fake ticket contest...
What was that? Must have missed that episode...
see that shit is so old nobody knows what the fuck your talking about.....keyrist whitey when are you going to quit lying about the circumstances or has your brain atrophied to the point where you've convinced yourself that's what happened?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

missjo wrote: Ah yes those who equate Gays with Kiddie fiddling should look closer to home & themselves
Or maybe you should pull your head out of your ass. According to the statistics, roughly 30% of molestation victims are boys molested by faggots.

The numbers don't lie. Faggots are wildly over-represented pedophile offenders in addition to the laundry list of other mental illnesses that homosexuals are susceptible to at a greater rate than the general population.

Some of them might be nice people but don't ever kid yourself that they're normal or aren't totally fucked in the head.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Okay, so by your weird "statistics'," 70% of boy molesters are women? Or straight men? Are you on meds..like State? Your virulent homophobia sounds exactly like Pat Roberston or some similar Christer nutjuob.
Before God was, I am
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote: Or maybe you should pull your head out of your ass. According to the statistics, roughly 30% of molestation victims are boys molested by faggots.

The numbers don't lie. Faggots are wildly over-represented pedophile offenders in addition to the laundry list of other mental illnesses that homosexuals are susceptible to at a greater rate than the general
and exactly where did you get your information? when it comes to child sexual abuse, females make up about 70% of the total crimes committed.

look I get that you think it's an aberrant behavior but the fact that homosexual behavior shows up in the animal kingdom would lead me to believe that it's not a learned behavior rather its instinctual

domesticated cats and dogs show it as do horses, raccoons, elephants, chimps, etc. I'd like the opportunity for you to provide me the link for your statistical data so it can be evaluated for its accuracy and relevance.....I work with lots of statistical data and know that with a few tweeks or rounding, you can get numbers to do anything you want them to do.....