Dins, What's the Deal with Kyron Horman?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Re: Dins, What's the Deal with Kyron Horman?

Post by mvscal »

"Still missing."

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Sudden Sam wrote:Kyron Horman
Pray for him.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Sudden Sam wrote:http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/inde ... 000_r.html

What's the word up there?

Stepmom dropped him at school. POOF! Gone. Did that POS kill him?
From what I've read of the case the stepmom has been very uncooperative with investigators. It sure sounds like she had some part in his disappearance.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

First, I think Dr. McCoy should chime in on this one.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office must have been run by Roger Goodell 5 years ago. To say they "botched" the investigation would be an insult to botched investigations.
Diego in Seattle wrote: From what I've read of the case the stepmom has been very uncooperative with investigators. It sure sounds like she had some part in his disappearance.
The stepmom, Terry Horman, was extremely cooperative, right up until the witch-hunt started. Wisely lawyered up once it began.

The MCSO immediately made up their mind that Terry must have been responsible, and pretty much quit exploring other alternatives from the get-go. The problem is, that the evidence doesn't really support their claims. She was seen, was on camera, and had receipts from a store that was 15-20 minutes away from the estimated time of the disappearance. She had her daughter with her. The school (is right on the corner of town, in heavily wooded hills) was having a science fair -- people were coming and going at will, without signing in or out (nice job, Portland Public Schools). Kyron's classmates (sure, 7 year olds aren't the most reliable witnesses) gave testimony that seemed to counter the MCSO's claims.

Then there was the ridiculous murder-for-hire allegations. An "undocumented worker" landscaper claimed she asked him about having her husband killed (because it's the obvious thing to when you're the focus of the largest investigation in state history), and he told the cops. The cops wired him up and sent him to discuss details of the "contract" with her. Except it yielded "WTF are you talking about?" and she immediately called the cops.

So, in short -- I guess if a person was bound and determined to abduct a child, Multnomah County would be a great place to do it, since the sheriff's office puts the Keystone Kops to shame.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dr. McCoy
Crack Whore

Post by Dr. McCoy »

Dinsdale wrote:First, I think Dr. McCoy should chime in on this one.

What was the question?