TrollTalk

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: TrollTalk

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I don't get why you losers slob knobs of posters who can't even bother to post here over an 8yr timespan. There might be something wrong with them, but there's definitely something wrong with you.
:bode:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Whoa! Screwy & Goobs agree on something? The apocalypse is indeed upon us.
"I see everything twice!"
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

War Wagon wrote:
poptart wrote: Who doesn't dig Luther posts?
I didn't and I'm quite sure the regard is mutual.

I'd rather re-incarnate Purple-Rox or drag orcinus, JiT3 or Q-bert out of their self imposed exile.

Regardless, Luther is a pussy who can go fuck himself. I hope he reads this. If not, somebody can relay the message.
Jeebus Wags, what did the old guy do to you? The guy has hung it up and isn't coming back. So he reads and pm's people. So what? Given his background, calling him a pussy is the furthest thing from the truth. Maybe you have your reasons for hating on the guy, but let it go already.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

I hope it's not residual bad feelings over Luther getting the better of him.

Wags could end up on the No Fly List he hates everyone who outmatched him in a battle of wits.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

poptart wrote:I hope Luther appears on TrollTalk.

I like to think the best of human beings -- so I'd welcome explanation.

Last post nearly EIGHT YEARS AGO, yet he lurks, monitors the board, and breaks off PMs here-and-there.

Eight years of this.

Honestly, I get the heebie-jeebies just thinking about that.

I'm sorry, Luther's legacy as a great read and fun poster is secure.
Who doesn't dig Luther posts?

But this is -----> creepy.

Really.

Like a drifter sitting tucked away in his old, beat up station wagon in the corner of a Safeway parking lot -- watching people walk in, out, and around.

As always, calling it as I see it.

Say something, Luther.

Clear your name.

:wink:
I see you're employing the same tactics I utilized to lure your mewling ass back over here from .net. If this works, I want royalties.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

R-Jack wrote:I hope it's not residual bad feelings over Luther getting the better of him.

Wags could end up on the No Fly List he hates everyone who outmatched him in a battle of wits.
Taking any of this board stuff serious is the first mistake. Jumping into a battle of wits unarmed is the second. The third is...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BarFlie wrote: Taking any of this board stuff serious is the first mistake.
Maybe second, after misusing adverbs.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

Dinsdale wrote:
BarFlie wrote: Taking any of this board stuff serious is the first mistake.
Maybe second, after misusing adverbs.
so maybe grammar smack is third?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BarFlie wrote:Taking any of this board stuff serious is the first mistake. Jumping into a battle of wits unarmed is the second. The third is...
Consuming large qty's of Bud Light and Captain Morgan Black whilst taking narcotic painkillers at the same time.

Not that it had anything to with Luther or my post at this or that moment. I seldom inter-acted with the man. He wants to be aloof and bail, so be it. I called him a pussy trying to draw him out of hibernation and if he doesn't, my take stands.

Screwey nailed it. Broken Clocks and/or Chairs.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I see you're employing the same tactics I utilized to lure your mewling ass back over here from .net.
Well, sort of.

S. Sam approached me as a friend and discussed things, as well.
And others also approached me.

But I'm sure my situation was not the same as Luther's.
And I was only gone for one year.
In fact, I NEVER even opened this board in that year -- except for maybe 3 or 4 occasions when I had received a private message.
And even then, I didn't look at any of the forums.

The old drifter Luther opens the board and reads it (for 8 years -lol), so he obviously thinks it's somewhat worth his time.
Since he has game and has something to offer, why not then just put up a post now-and-again?

I've wondered it and have my own conclusion.

Luther is a squirrel.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I don't get why you losers slob knobs of posters who can't even bother to post here over an 8yr timespan. There might be something wrong with them, but there's definitely something wrong with you.
I don't care if Luther posts or doesn't post.
I'm just commenting on the situation.

There are endless things to read on the internet.
If I never again read a Luther post, I'll be just fine.

But if I do read one, I assume I'll laff -- as I did in the past.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

Thinking about the good ol' days is natural but if you use the past as a security blanket you're missing out on the here and now.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

War Wagon wrote:Consuming large qty's of Bud Light and Captain Morgan Black whilst taking narcotic painkillers at the same time.

Not that it had anything to with Luther or my post at this or that moment. I seldom inter-acted with the man. He wants to be aloof and bail, so be it. I called him a pussy trying to draw him out of hibernation and if he doesn't, my take stands.

Screwey nailed it. Broken Clocks and/or Chairs.
No Wags, your take doesn't stand. It's missing a pertinent point. Nobody, not Luther, not anyone is a pussy because they choose not to post, even though they lurk and read. I imagine that Luther reads because it's entertaining for him and he likes a lot of peeps here, though I can tell you as a fact that he, like some others, find the board slow, redundant and there's nothing to add for him. I've gone away a few times as well, once for about three years. Different reasons on my end for leaving, but some of the principles are the same.

If you knew anything about his situation you would not only rethink your position, as should poptart and Screwy, but you would apologize. I don't expect you to buy into this and I don't care. This is my final word on Luther in this capacity.

Do with this however you choose. I just ask you to really think before you comment again. There are factors you aren't considering.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:I can tell you as a fact that he, like some others, find the board slow, redundant and there's nothing to add for him. I've gone away a few times as well, once for about three years.
And now you're back and the board is slow and redundant. Coincidence? :mrgreen:
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

WHOA. Guess my thoughts stirred the pot a little bit. Nothing boring about that is there?
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Goober McTuber wrote:And now you're back and the board is slow and redundant. Coincidence? :mrgreen:
Sure, that would have everything to do with my return.

Or maybe it has more to do with retreads like you boring everybody to death with the same old tired bullshit.

You know Goober, we could discuss this and everything else on a Smackie conference call, if you have the waxed nuts to show! :wink:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:And now you're back and the board is slow and redundant. Coincidence? :mrgreen:
Sure, that would have everything to do with my return.

Or maybe it has more to do with retreads like you boring everybody to death with the same old tired bullshit.

You know Goober, we could discuss this and everything else on a Smackie conference call, if you have the waxed nuts to show! :wink:
Good God, you're sensitive. Do you take everything this serious in real life?

You know, it's one thing to waste a few moments at work skimming over your posts. It's a whole nother thing to consider wasting an hour of my time at home chatting with you and Smackie.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Goober McTuber wrote:Good God, you're sensitive. Do you take everything this serious in real life?

You know, it's one thing to waste a few moments at work skimming over your posts. It's a whole nother thing to consider wasting an hour of my time at home chatting with you and Smackie.
Exactly the response I expected. You are just as tedious as I knew you to be.

Goober, I don't take you at all seriously. The little winky smiley on the end should have told you.

You are as ML once noted, completely without a sense of humor unless it is something droll and useless that comes from your usual font of stupid.

If you read my post as "sensitive" then you need some serious reading comprehension studies.

The one thing I didn't expect was for you to be a gutless coward.

Whatever Goober, enjoy your delusions. :wink:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Yes, the little winky thingy makes you all happy go lucky. ----> :meds: and this ----> :lol:

Not wanting to waste significant time arguing verbally with a twit from the internet does not equate to gutless. One of us apparently has a life.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

No old man, one of us...that would be you, knows that in a live conversation you wouldn't stand a chance.

It's okay Gobbles, go ahead and scamper away with your piss dribbled tail between your shriveled, waxed nutsack. It is what you do best.

It is interesting that someone who "won't wast significant time arguing on the internet" spends almost every waking moment arguing with a lot of someones on the internet. I suppose your dull lack of irony here is masking the fact you know the minute you open up in the real world, you would implode.

Hypocrite. Coward. Tedious. Unfunny. Old. Fat.

That about sum it up buttercup? :mrgreen:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Well, I guess some might consider me old. One out of six is not bad.

I converse and interact with people everyday. Most would tell you that I have an excellent sense of humor. And those are people that I'm happy to invest my time with. I've already heard you talk. Not really interested in having a conversation with you. Not really interested in wasting my time.

Wouldn't stand a chance in a live conversation? You must think your verbal skills are way superior to your writing skills, eh?

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

They are both quite good, thank you.

That first line was funny, nice job. I'll take you on your word that you aren't interested, that's okay. But not 100% honest and you know it. Any idiot with a keyboard can hide behind their computer screen and you do a splendid job of it. I'm sure just like most people on this board, you are a decent person. The board persona needs a serious overhaul, but hey, you only care about amusing yourself, right?

Bullshit. You wouldn't be posting otherwise. You wouldn't have trolled otherwise. You hang onto each response to your posts like a ravenous dog with a bone. You crave attention. So really, drop the hypocrisy already.

Goober, my interview with Smackie was cordial and professional. It wasn't the forum for what we do here.

On the other hand, I'm ready anytime for that other kind of phone call. When you grow a spine, get back to me.

For now, put up or shut up.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Confused. Agitated. Lonely. Insecure. Needy. Effeminate.

That about sum it up buttercup? :mrgreen:

P.S. Regarding sigs. I didn't have to edit your own words. But you had to edit mine in a pathetic effort to get over. Does that tell you something?

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BTW, I'm done toying with you. Toodles.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Gobbles McTubesteak wrote:Image
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

BTW, one last thing Goober. As to the sig, well you get what you play for. Turnabout is a bitch and so are you old man. Also, to use an mvscalism, saying "Toodles" at the end of your post makes it sound like you just spit the dick out of your mouth.

And you brainlessly call me effeminate. Hoist on your own queer petard, eh?
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: one last thing Goober.
It's obvious you two haven't met.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Nope. Don't really care to at this point.

Why do you ask?
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Goobs is a world renowned final word hoarder.

Where do you think Steve Jobs got his "one last thing" schtick from?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Gobbler continues to question Gay's manhood?

WOAH!
A flame war.
Good going, kids.

Mgo, if putting theology threads in this forum won't save your sinking board, this epic showdown surely will.

Who better than Gobbler to be the judge of heterosexual?

The male Golden Gurl who takes near nude beach photos of himself -----> and then posts them online for his imaginary group of male fliends to view.
That's not gay.

And why would anyone question if Gay in Phoenix is hetero, anyway?

It's not as if being 50+ and never married (but in a "relationship" :wink: ) and enjoying wearing hair down past your shoulders means anything.

Some men just like to roll that way.

:popcorn:
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Poptart...bwah! Great post dude.

No long hair though, that phase is long gone.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

poptart wrote:Gobbler continues to question Gay's manhood?

And why would anyone question if Gay in Phoenix is hetero, anyway?

It's not as if being 50+ and never married (but in a "relationship" :wink: ) and enjoying wearing hair down past your shoulders means anything.

Some men just like to roll that way.

:popcorn:

The guy on the left seems quite happy to be sharing a cell with two large men. And he bears a passing resemblance to Bruce Jenner.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Goober McTuber wrote:The guy on the left seems quite happy to be sharing a cell with two large men. And he bears a passing resemblance to Bruce Jenner.
Let's just break this down a bit. The guy on the left was quite happy to be sharing time with some friends on vacation. By the way, the picture is labled "MCATBoy sucks" as the pic is so fuzzy with poor lighting. So you think he looks like Bruce Jenner Goobs? Have you got transgenders on the mind? Posting a pic of yourself naked for a group of guys just not gay enough for you, now you have to fantasize that the guy on the left looks like your fantasy he/she?

Funny, but sick.

By the way, you might want to apologize to Charger Mike for your stupidity.

Idiot.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
R-L Jay, Luth, CM
Who the hell tags a photo from right to left? Chinese Mike, that's who.

So you're actually the fat, aging hippie on the right. Yeah, hard to believe you've never married.

For the record, Chinese Mike looks like the young Bruce Jenner. Not the elderly she-beast that he became.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Too late to backtrack Goober, you already screwed up, so burying yourself further is just embarrassing. Hate to break it to ya' bubba, but I am and always will be thinner than you. I don't have your triple chin or sucked in beer gut, so please, at least try here.

By the way, I thought you were "done with me". So I see you wear your hypocrisy label with pride.

You fucked this up Goober. The clues are all over that picture, especially highlighted by CM's shirt and hat.

Bail Goober, just bail as this is making it worse for you.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I was done with you then because I was leaving work for the weekend.

Yeah, I absolutely screwed up on the photo. I had Luther right though.

I'm sure you'll have some last word to squeeze in here.

Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Center - Goob, Boat - this thread.
What were we just talking about?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote: Yeah, hard to believe you've never married.
You act like that's a bad thing.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Proverbs 18:22
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord

:wink:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Amen, pops.