Harbs trolls SEC...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Harbs trolls SEC...

Post by WolverineSteve »

"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Harbs trolls SEC...

Post by Carson »

Let's see if Nicky gets someone to propose banning these things in next year's committee meetings.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

"Exposure U" sounds like a better fit for Penn State.
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

The southern boys won't be attending.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.s ... ond_t.html
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

-John Heisman

Go Blue!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Self reporting minor violations isn't really news. Schools do this all the time. Ohio State did this constantly under Tressell. It's a good way to keep the NCAA from sniffing around your program for "bigger" things...of course, that didn't work out too well for ol' Sweatervest in the end.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

http://www.sbnation.com/college-footbal ... k-strength

Well, the southern camps are underway. Unfortunately, nobody told the kids what "Exposure" U really meant. Yikes. Even Powder thinks dude needs a tan. At least he left the khakis on which is a a nice touch. :|

When I saw the Caitlin Jenner cover I kinda shrugged my shoulders and went about my day. When I saw this picture I had to sit down and gather myself. I just wasn't ready for that.

For those not aware, these kinds of gimmicks are coming out of the Michigan/Harbaugh camp on a near weekly basis. His clown show of a brother, Jay Harbaugh, is usually the main offender. It's pretty damn comical the way the press and UM fans eat it all up. "OMG HE TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF WE LOVES HIM SOOOOOO MUCH!!!" If the man takes a high fiber shit it's covered by the local rags. I'm telling you guys, the cult worship for this guy up here dwarfs the Saban love in Alabama. I would bet my life on that. If they win it won't matter but if they don't it's all going to look that much more embarrassing...or entertaining, depending on your perspective.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

They also have these cute pics going around about Jedd Fisch v Zach Smith (WR coaches) and who would you rather play for and listing all of Fisch's accomplishments and how many years he's been coaching, blah, blah...

the ann arbor college folks eat that shit up and what such...you are correct...

what I want to know when Utah buries a Mormon boot in their asses the first game...what will the excuse be?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

buckeye_in_sc wrote:They also have these cute pics going around about Jedd Fisch v Zach Smith (WR coaches) and who would you rather play for and listing all of Fisch's accomplishments and how many years he's been coaching, blah, blah...
I haven't seen those but I did enjoy this one

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

More 'shops

WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

Sudden Sam wrote:Take that, Harbaugh!

http://alabama.247sports.com/Article/Kh ... -221031137

Michigan kid Khalid Kareem chooses Bama over the Wolverines.
And take that Sparty, dude was a one time State commit from a traditional Sparty pipeline. For their troubles Michigan gained a fourth 4* Oline commit that same day and leads for a fifth.
-John Heisman

Go Blue!