Indiana's Religious Freedom Restoration Act

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: Indiana's Religious Freedom Restoration Act

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Are you two guys the same person? Anyway, you seem to suggest that everyone's "libertarian" freedom should allow them to discriminate in any way they choose. This is simplistic and irrational. That is, do you think a business should be allowed to deny customers service based on their ethnicity? Religion? If not, why should sexual orientation be fair game for discrimination? As usual, the homophobic element like yourself never even attempts to explain or justify your bigotry. I'm assuming you're not Christers, but this may be mistaken. But even they, the most ignorant and intolerant of the bigots can't offer a reasonable "threat' posed by gay people. What's your excuse?
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
mvscal wrote:My logic is, "Why the fuck would I go to Italian caterer for tacos?" Similarly, "Why the fuck would I go to a fundy Christian florist to cater a gay wedding?"
Care to share with us how one would know that it was a fundie florist? Unless it was called Thumper's Flowers or Fairy Tale Flowers, what was it about the shop that would establish a prima facie case for it being a fundie christian florist?
This might be in indication:

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:That is, do you think a business should be allowed to deny customers service based on their ethnicity? Religion?
Absolutely. A business owner should be free to sell or not sell to whomever they please. If that offends you, you are likewise free to not patronize the establishment and tell all your friends...assuming , of course, that you have any.

That is the way a free market and free people operate.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Papa Willie wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Are you two guys the same person? Anyway, you seem to suggest that everyone's "libertarian" freedom should allow them to discriminate in any way they choose. This is simplistic and irrational. That is, do you think a business should be allowed to deny customers service based on their ethnicity? Religion? If not, why should sexual orientation be fair game for discrimination? As usual, the homophobic element like yourself never even attempts to explain or justify your bigotry. I'm assuming you're not Christers, but this may be mistaken. But even they, the most ignorant and intolerant of the bigots can't offer a reasonable "threat' posed by gay people. What's your excuse?
Why are you such a bigot towards conservatives?
Because tolerance has become a one-way street. If you have a difference of opinion from a progressive thinking you are either a bigot, racist, misogynist ... choose your label and wear it.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

LTS TaRD 2 wrote:Oh, a very interesting story indeed. How about the Brooklyn rabbi mohel who recently gave the baby herpes while sucking him off? Should he be assured of kosher jizz in the joint? Oh that's right, he slithered away--with a reasonable settlement to the pissed parents.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:That is, do you think a business should be allowed to deny customers service based on their ethnicity? Religion?
Absolutely. A business owner should be free to sell or not sell to whomever they please. If that offends you, you are likewise free to not patronize the establishment and tell all your friends...assuming , of course, that you have any.

That is the way a free market and free people operate.
This really is the only sensible solution to the mess we have today.

Allow people to be racist/homophobe/whatever the fukk. Thanks to the interwebs, everyone will know about it in about 7 minutes.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

What about dress codes in public places?

Have these been challenged as being prejudiced?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

What happened to freedom? What happened to free association? What happened to your last brain cell?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote:What happened to freedom? What happened to free association? What happened to your last brain cell?
So in your feeble brain the 2nd Amendment also has been destroyed by the prevention of the average private citizen from owning fully auto rifles & or a LAW?

Great logic there, skippy.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote:What happened to wrong is wrong? Have we completely forgotten our history?

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who still feels that discrimination is wrong. Well discrimination clothed as religious freedom is still discrimination, and it is still wrong.

So your ok with schools telling female students they can't cover their heads on campus?

Your also ok with schools telling male students they can't wear a beard on campus?

Your also ok with different minimum thresholds for different groups of people?

Why do you hate freedom?

Further, your wrong is wrong sounds good, but I doubt you really agree with that.

Also, still waiting for an example where a religious freedom restoration act was used by a court as the basis to deny services to gays.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
mvscal wrote:What happened to freedom? What happened to free association? What happened to your last brain cell?
So in your feeble brain the 2nd Amendment also has been destroyed by the prevention of the average private citizen from owning fully auto rifles & or a LAW?
Destroyed? No, not entirely. It has been seriously compromised by blatantly unconstitutional legislation and specious rulings from the judicial branch, though.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:What happened to wrong is wrong? Have we completely forgotten our history?

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who still feels that discrimination is wrong. Well discrimination clothed as religious freedom is still discrimination, and it is still wrong.

So your ok with schools telling female students they can't cover their heads on campus?

Your also ok with schools telling male students they can't wear a beard on campus?

Why do you hate freedom?

Further, your wrong is wrong sounds good, but I doubt you really agree with that.

Also, still waiting for an example where a religious freedom restoration act was used by a court as the basis to deny services to gays.
Did the board's member of the media teach you the difference between "your" & "you're" in between mopping floors?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

This whole conversation just goes against my historical and constitutional instincts. Our country has progressed towards freedom throughout its history, and granted it did not start out that way. Certain people once were only counted as 3/5 th of a person, there were restrictions as to who could own land, vote, hold office, live in certain neighborhoods, eat at certain restaurants, attend schools, drink from water fountains, sit in certain places on buses, and on and on. All of that discrimination was wrong then and it remains wrong now. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who still feels that discrimination is wrong. Well discrimination clothed as religious freedom is still discrimination, and it is still wrong.
Who is the definer of "wrong"?

It is a completely subjective term. The best thing to do is stay the Fukk out of people's business.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

88 wrote:It isn't PC to state the obvious these days, but discrimination is a successful evolutionary survival trait.

So is drowning weak and sickly offspring...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Left Seater wrote:

Why do you hate freedom?

Did the board's member of the media teach you the difference between "your" & "you're" in between mopping floors?
Spelling and grammar smack: cards to pull when you have absolutely nothing.

Don't you have a police union's crank to suck? Did I get the punctuation right on that? Fuck off, cunt.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The Cleveland goose-stepping in his back yard total Nazi has spoken honestly for once.
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
88 wrote:It isn't PC to state the obvious these days, but discrimination is a successful evolutionary survival trait.

So is drowning weak and sickly offspring...

Im ok with that, gays too, drown the gays
And we can toss the christians to the lions. Ticket sales as well as ppv would be a great way to balance the budget.
9/27/22
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

schmick wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:
schmick wrote: Im ok with that, gays too, drown the gays
And we can toss the christians to the lions. Ticket sales as well as ppv would be a great way to balance the budget.
works for me too, but throw the muslims to the lions first, starting with the blue gummed faggot in the white house. After the muslims are gone we can start on the scientologists and work our way through the hindus, budhists, catholics, jews, pentecostals...
Yes. Also the atheists and agnostics. They must die as well.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

how about the entire board of directors of Goldman Sachs?
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:how about the entire board of directors of Goldman Sachs?

ANTI-SEMITE!!!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Absolutely. As well every last shit troll on the interwebs.

SLEEPY SLEEP.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:

ANTI-SEMITE!!!
Wha..!? Are you suggesting that the leading investment firms and banks are somehow owned and operating under some..Jewish agenda?

That sounds like some crazy craziness...but, let's take a look and check your theory...

hmm...I suppose there's a pattern. But no proof.

Just as with 9/11 and the apparent falsity of every single aspect of the official report, any conclusions are just tantamount to "woo wooing"...

Keep yer powder dry, and refrain from anything. Just keep marching along with Hannity and Limpdick as your guides.
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

This boils my Khazarian blood, you son-of-a-bitch!
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Settle down, have some chicken soup, keep yer hot plate on a low temp, and stay away from baby boys, you twisted creep..
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Indeed, and how can we be sure this "roach" isn't an actual cockroach...?

https://books.google.com/books?id=j7mtB ... ce&f=false
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

:lol: What, this is your act? The door stop of ignorant "libertarian" whatever..? you're the dutiful dog sent out to block my posts?... 8)

Dude...get a fucking life...

Meanwhile..
http://www.globalenvision.org/library/23/1524

and moreover, in your tedious ignorance, you're always missing the real problem..

Wake up, blanket fart, you're boring and done.. :!:
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

So LTS is a gay sleestak?

Better have someone tell Eldrick to return his sunglasses.
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Let's be clear..here is a prominent public official--you know his name--who is obviously a closeted gay man. And perversely, he's leading the frightened herd movement against gay people in general.

Hey sailor..

As to why these twisted hypocrites are so driven in their agenda..?..well, for purposes of distraction, primarily. He and his ilk don't want you thinking about real issues, let alone taking action.

Same with this guy..
http://politicalvelcraft.org/2010/04/25 ... south-boy/
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

to paraphrase Pink Floyd..

Hey, willie...leave those cows alone!

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/highli ... 0013888066
Before God was, I am