Shmick, sorry about the suspension

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Shmick, sorry about the suspension

Post by BSmack »

Maybe next time you can ease back just a wee bit. http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/coach-susp ... d=28288405
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Shmick, sorry about the suspension

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I could see this happening with 10 year olds, but how the fukk does a high school team not manage to score a single field goal? Their two points came off free throws. :lol:

Anderson may be an asshole but Chung should be fired immediately.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

104-1 at the half ??? Were they playing with a shot clock? Why didn't the losing coach just get the team back on the bus and go home? At least in high school football and softball there are mercy rules.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

What's the problem?

Sin,
Steve Spurrier
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The full court press for an entire half was prolly a bit much. The UConn chicks have a few OOC games early every year that go about like that one.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Regardless of how sorry the other team was, the winning coach has some moral responsibility to teach his kids that winning is fine, but humiliating is not a part of the sport.

His claim that the game got away from him despite a full court press the throughout the first half only proves that Schmick's brother is a lying sack of shit.
“Hey! You scratched my anchor!”
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

FLW Buckeye wrote:Regardless of how sorry the other team was, the winning coach has some moral responsibility to teach his kids that winning is fine, but humiliating is not a part of the sport.

His claim that the game got away from him despite a full court press the throughout the first half only proves that Schmick's brother is a lying sack of shit.
^^^^ This.

One of the "winning" players was 7-8....in 3 pointers.

Coach probably thought he was being sarcastic, but he's right that he should have pulled his starters after the first quarter. If you're up 50-1 and can't see the need to pull your starters, you probably shouldn't be coaching. At least not at that level.

The game probably should have never been scheduled. And next year it probably won't be an issue, as the losing school probably won't be able to field enough players to constitute a whole team. Way to go, douchebag "winning" coach.
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

So, he pulled his starters when they were up comfortably at 100-1. Mighty white of him.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

And awaaaaay we go.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

A simple 4 corners offense and dropping into a zone would have been enough to chill things out. And they should have been implemented halfway through the first half.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Auburn scheduled Samford because Heisman winner Pat Sullivan was their coach and was retiring.

They wanted to honor him one last time.

Now go fuck yourself with a referee's whistle.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

schmick wrote: my sons mom
Nice going hippy. What's next? You going to make a bong from a carrot?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

schmick wrote:You do not coach compassion in to athletes, what you coach is fundamentals, effort, precision, speed and execution. You try teaching kids compassion and what you get is complacency.
It's called sportsmanship, you fucking mongoloid. Go jerk off into a light socket, freak.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

schmick is to sports, what LTard tries to do with whatever he defends. Not much of a difference between the two if you look at it.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Atomic Punk wrote:schmick is to sports, what LTard tries to do with whatever he defends. Not much of a difference between the two if you look at it.
Try again in the morning when you sober up.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Papa Willie wrote:Nothing's funnier than watching Schmick do an SEC melt. :bode:

In all honesty - why didn't the losing coach in a situation just forfeit at the half? He obviously knew the other coach was a prick.
So the beat down wasn't enough, he should have taught his team to quit?
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:schmick is to sports, what LTard tries to do with whatever he defends. Not much of a difference between the two if you look at it.
Try again in the morning when you sober up.
Well, it is the morning. Gee you 24/7 sorry ass board loser, what time did you post this again? Try telling me you are only drinking black coffee at that time of the early hours.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

It's a fucking game, you stupid faggot.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

There is nothing "liberal" or "conservative" about sportsmanship, twat. There isn't coach on this planet who is danger of losing his job if he fails to brutalize an obviously overmatched opponent.

He's not "running his system." He's a classless asshole coaching kids to be classless assholes and you don't get it because you, too, are a classless asshole.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Hilarious takes schmick. It is as if you have distilled every asshole PE teacher ever into a vessel containing nothing but pure dickery. I imagine you yelling stupid shit like "The strong get stronger! The weak get weaker!" at your pubescent charges and I laugh at you.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

schmick wrote: I didnt marry his mother, she was a lying, controlling twat who is on her 3rd husband in 18 years. She did give me him though so for that I am thankful to her but I wouldn't put up with her in my life.
So you are going to make a bong out of a carrot for your next trick. Good job you left wing liberal pussy. Do you also carry a purse and brake for animals?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

schmick wrote:No SEC melt, just stating that this girls basketball program blowing out a league opponent is less classless than allbarns late in the year ooc games vs super patsies
Uhh, no. Schools like Samford willingly get blown out by the Auburns of the world for the hefty payday and the TV exposure. They know exactly what's going to happen when they take the field. It's weak to schedule these patsies, but it isn't "classless." Both schools agree to it and are getting something out of it.

This high school game on the other hand, was a league mandated game, and the only thing the losing team receives for getting humiliated is some sympathetic press. The losing coach is obviously in over his head (seriously -- zero field goals? how is that possible?), which is why running a full court press when you're up by 100 against a team that has zero clue how to break it, does not better prepare you for your next opponent. You're better off just dropping into a zone, avoiding any injuries, and getting the hell out of there. It's called situational coaching, they do it at every level of organized sport. It's not that hard to understand.
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:It's not that hard to understand.
Unless you've been drinking the SoCal water.
“Hey! You scratched my anchor!”
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote:It's a fucking game, you stupid faggot.
At least this is still high school level, where competition is usually taken pretty seriously.

Schmickety's Vince Lombardi act when it comes to 12 year olds, on the other hand, is equal parts disturbing and comical. It's just his chance to relive the glory days of his youth through a bunch of little snot-nosed rich SoCal brats who pay good money to mercy every opponent and generally never have to deal with any adversity. Because the fundamentals of going in spikes-up is certainly more important than teaching life lessons to kids whose balls haven't even dropped yet, especially when about 0% of 'em will go on to make their living playing pro ball.

There are actually reality TV shows that exist just to exploit these freaks, but since they have no self-awareness, no big picture understanding, or basic decency, they think what they are doing is completely normal.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

schmick wrote:You do if thats the only defense your team practices and your backups are just as drilled in to it as your starters.
That is moronic. Any decent coach should be able to get his team into a 3-2 zone or something similar. If he's only teaching them to press, they're fucked against a team that can break that press. So why not test his girls by pushing them out of their comfort zone in a settled game?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

schmick wrote:They covered this story on the local news, AVHS runs an up tempo high pressure system like the one that Loyola Marymount ran 25 years ago.
Then have them shoot left handed for running a shit system.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

schmick wrote:Life lessons? what sort of life lessons do you in your ultimate libtard mind want taught to youth baseball players?
The fact you even have to ask this just shows how much you don't get it. There are professional coaches who would say you're clueless, and their results actually matter unlike your little pony ball Saturday afternoon hobby.

It's okay, schmicky. Surely, you're right and everybody else is wrong.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

schmick wrote:as a professional coach
I laughed.
Im right, you guys are liberal twat helicopter parents who think that varsity high school teams should play in no score leagues
A) Nobody thinks that, you hyperventilating tard and B) You don't coach varsity high school teams, you coach little kids.

You protest too much, too quickly, and too seriously. It makes you look incredibly insecure.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:
schmick wrote:
If Bloomington gave enough of a shit to slit someones throat, then those hookers would have scored more than 2 points

So did you have to give up your NRA membership to join the democrat party you big nancy?
Okay. Let's apply your logic. If your son doesn't make a perfect grade on every test he takes, are you taking the initiative to at least break one of his limbs for each occurrence? If you're not, then you're a pussy & a failure as a dad.

If he wasnt on the Deans List he would lose his car, his phone, his allowance.....
schmick knows what it takes to keep a child focused on success. As long as a father keeps their son focused on success there's nothing that could go wrong!

Sin,
Marv Marinovich
9/27/22
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Schmicky, nobody here thinks you're a bad ass because you vote Republican and mercy 11 year olds. Save the tough guy act for lil' Johnny Fastball and his bimbo mom with money to burn.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

schmick wrote:I like their bimbo moms, and they're so grateful when they see their kids do well.
I would love see the look on your face when my wife got done with you. She so does not puts up with poor sportsmanship. I laugh, because the kids coaches are scared of her.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Rules. Smules. You wouldn't fraternize with a hot gilf (we know you are not pulling milfs anymore) because of some stupid league rule? What kind of homosexual left wing tard are you? Stop sucking Oldbluegums cock and grow a pair. Fucking pussy. :hfal: