Re: Outback Bowl

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Fast start by Wisky...
“Hey! You scratched my anchor!”
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Papa Willie wrote:We're gonna get rolled, Carson. Gordon is gonna be the first to ever run for 1,000 yards in one game.
Can't sleep on Clement either. They always have a good one-two punch.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What's the attendance like there?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

That drive was blitzkreig.

And yes, the attendance is pitiful, for both schools.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

There is almost nobody in the upper tank. I've been to that game three times, it's always been a sell out. I think the new bowl format has hurt attendance all across the bowls.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

I can only take this game in small doses...what with Matt Millen in the booth. I love when he claims a guy will be playing on Sundays...because he's such a great evaluator of talent...Lionsfan.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

AU defense on the field a looong time.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Joel Stave. :lol:
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

The WR fucked him on that one. Should have been first and goal.
-John Heisman

Go Blue!
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

Setting up for a great finish. Is there enough time to run the ball downfield? Can't let Stave toss the rock.
-John Heisman

Go Blue!
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

Stave is useless.
-John Heisman

Go Blue!
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

OT.
-John Heisman

Go Blue!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:
WolverineSteve wrote:There is almost nobody in the upper tank. I've been to that game three times, it's always been a sell out. I think the new bowl format has hurt attendance all across the bowls.
Could be. They said there is still over 60,000 there.

Might also be a case of the economy still sucking ass, contrary to what our beloved government keeps telling us...

Pretty good game so far....
They said there was 15k at the bowl in Boise, but I watched the damn game and there was 1,000 there at most. They can say whatever they want about attendance. But what does the economy have to do with it? Many of these bowls were selling out or close to selling out during the bottom of the recession. Regardless of your skepticism of the gov't claims, which I also share, the economy is certainly better than it was 2008-2010. I think there's more to it. I think tickets have become wildly overpriced. I saw that the Fiesta Bowl was trying to pawn off tickets to Cardinals season ticket holders for like $150 and $300. That's more than a joke, that's insulting.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

Shitty play calling in OT.
-John Heisman

Go Blue!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Very entertaining game. Nice win for Wisky over a team that was rated #2 in the country at one point this year.

Here you go, Willie:

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:And Auburn should have obviously never been in the top 10, much less 2. What to do with the razor?
You don't remember our bet?
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:And Auburn should have obviously never been in the top 10, much less 2. What to do with the razor?
You don't remember our bet?

No.
http://theoneboard.com/board/viewtopic. ... ve#p882571

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
All I have is a penis!

(Well hell - looks like you got another sig. :( )

You mean this one?
Papa Willie wrote:I keep my pussy shaved already, you fucking dork.