Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

DiT
Eternal Scobode

Re: OU/Clemson.

Post by DiT »

this is a travesty
jiminphilly wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:What's going on here?

A few of us are ruining some tube socks.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Papa Willie wrote: I've seen most of Clemson's games this year. Cole Stoudt has been one of the worst QB's I've ever seen - until tonight... :lol:
Haven't seen much of Tyrone Whoops then I guess.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

The coaches deserve a big share of the blame for a flat team.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

If we played Clemson another 9 times we'd lose another 9 times.

Mark it down ..the kid from Tech will be the starter next year. Knight blows GOAT ASS.

i was at the house for this game....i started watching South Park halfway thru the first quarter.

OU's program is in serious trouble IMO... they need fresh talent with the coaching staff that'll come in and freshen the fucking place up... if we get to 8 wins regular season next year...they'll be exceeding my expectations.

boy..am i glad i dont take this shit as serious as i did in my early 20s.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

oh yea...bump for fucking Venables breaking it off in OU's ASS too.

worst thing about OU? THE FUCKING FANS

godamn i'm sick and tired of OU fans....
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

godamn fucking shitty ass OU fans is the reason why i'm being put thru the godamn ringer by fucking shitty ass fucking oklahoma state inbred fucks.

then cocksucker texas fan wants to run his toothless fucking head then get their asses handed to them by arkansas ... "well at least our loss wasnt as bad" fuck you texas..SUCK IS SUCK ....you guys suck fucking prolapsed ASS harder than we do.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

I work with a guy from South Carolina...big Clemson fan and he kept saying how bad we were going to beat them because of Stoudt...i was like...dude..the writing is on the wall...we lost to Okie Light at home...take Clemson and the points all day long.

the only reason i picked OU in the pick'ems is because i was going against my gut on ALL the picks to see how it'd work out since going with my gut all season F'd me in the A.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:
Papa Willie wrote: See how this can sometimes work, OU?

Sincerely,
Alabama
Anxiously awaiting SCS's take on this one.

You got it dead on, PW. Sometimes these kids just don't get into it. Prior to the first snap of the season, OU was considered a NC contender. Their season went to hell. Expectations weren't met. However...

You'd expect a little bit of pride to come out in your bowl game. Shit, whatever sport it was, I played hard every bit of every game. I hate seeing kids not GARA.
As in past OU blowouts, I doubt we'll see SCS for months...

One thing's for sure - Dabo had his cats ready...
I came in after blowouts before and I'm less frequent in the offseason. This place rarely has traffic during the season much less in the summer. I would have been here sooner but I couldn't log in through taptalk on my phone.

Nothing really surprised me about the game. Wasn't shocked to be blown out. Got to see two of my teams lose in the last week near my door step. The Spurs lost to the Pelicans on the 26th and I attended in Nawlins.

There's a lot of turmoil in Norman right now. Some things I'm a little surprised haven't found their way onto the front page of ESPN yet.

A lot of changes imminent in February on the coaching staff. And also looks like we're going to have to dump a pile of money on an assistant who is one of the few we want to keep. Fucking awesome.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Moby Dick wrote: Mark it down ..the kid from Tech will be the starter next year. Knight blows GOAT ASS.
Yet he looked like Aaron Rodgers against Bama last year.
Moby Dick wrote: boy..am i glad i dont take this shit as serious as i did in my early 20s.
I'd be dead by now if i did.
I told you before the season that was his only good game last season and I hadn't bought the hype at QB. I didn't think our defense would become a battered woman curled up in the fetal position out of the blue after Tennessee.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
DiT wrote:this is a travesty
Dude - I'm hating this one for you. Kind of laughing @ SCS, though. :grin:

I will say this, though - Play this game another 10 times in a row, and I'd bet OU would win 7 of 'em... Dabo did a good job in this one - Stoops - not so much.
We lose this game nine time out of ten this season. The team was in shambles before the game was even played.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
Moby Dick wrote:I work with a guy from South Carolina...big Clemson fan and he kept saying how bad we were going to beat them because of Stoudt...i was like...dude..the writing is on the wall...we lost to Okie Light at home...take Clemson and the points all day long.

the only reason i picked OU in the pick'ems is because i was going against my gut on ALL the picks to see how it'd work out since going with my gut all season F'd me in the A.
One of my best friends is a Clemson grad and a serious die-hard fan. He was so unhappy about the OU contest, that he requested to work on one of his days off! This is somewhat akin to M2 suddenly liking girls - it's just not an option of something happening!

Anyway - I started texting him while all that was going on last night. I think he thought I was fucking with him until he checked it out in the break room!
Did anyone watch us this season? At all?

I was more confident in losing this bowl game than any in Stoops history.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Moby Dick wrote:If we played Clemson another 9 times we'd lose another 9 times.

Mark it down ..the kid from Tech will be the starter next year. Knight blows GOAT ASS.

i was at the house for this game....i started watching South Park halfway thru the first quarter.

OU's program is in serious trouble IMO... they need fresh talent with the coaching staff that'll come in and freshen the fucking place up... if we get to 8 wins regular season next year...they'll be exceeding my expectations.

boy..am i glad i dont take this shit as serious as i did in my early 20s.
Baker Mayfield isn't any better . . . you know what the good news is about that though? We'll probably have three kids who are basically interchangeable so it doesn't matter if we use them with reckless abandonment.

I'm kidding myself. This coaching staff doesn't have the balls to play to win unless it's the last three games of the season anymore. Until it proves otherwise this is how I feel about it.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:Well, props to SCS for addressing.

Seriosuly, what happened to Okie is exactly what happened to Alabama last year. College kids ride on emotions big time. Again, I think they would have come back and won had they not gone offsides on that one play...
No it isn't.

50% of their staff weren't already expecting or wondering about pink slips with at least one already aware the buyout money is just waiting to be exchanged after national signing day. There are three coaches on the staff that were actively looking for soft spots to land three weeks ago.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Papa Willie wrote:Well, props to SCS for addressing.

Seriosuly, what happened to Okie is exactly what happened to Alabama last year. College kids ride on emotions big time. Again, I think they would have come back and won had they not gone offsides on that one play...

Disagree.

This OU team was up and down. Hell they almost lost to Texas of all teams. I don't think one pick six would have made a bit of difference.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.