Ndamukong Suh....

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Ndamukong Suh....

Post by Goober McTuber »

...is a piece of shit. Should be suspended. Again.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: Ndamukong Suh....

Post by Shoalzie »

I want to be a homer and defend the guy and I want him to play because they stand less of a chance of beating Dallas without him but he's a repeat offender of dumbassery like Raiola. Playoffs or not, the league shouldn't stand for that stuff. It's cruel irony that he won't even play in his final game for the team because of another stupid act on the field.

On top of the fact Fairley still isn't ready to come back from his injury...who was injured via friendly fire from Suh during the London game. He'll get paid around $100 million by someone else and he can be their problem. I might as well get used to not seeing him on this team anymore.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sukkadong should be banned for life.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

lol

That shit we saw just won't fly any more.

Sam, you're old skool.
You know that -----> back in the day, all kinds of cheapie crappola went on in the trenches.
Suh would have been a perfect Raiduh in the '70s.

I'm not that outraged by him, although it was clearly wrong, intentional, and he has a track record of just this kind of action.

If they fine him (or sit him), I understand it.
I think they should.

But I'd like to see some on-field "justice" come his way.
Would like to see some opposing player(s) clip him or fugg him up somehow.
I'd smile at that.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I think these two things are simultaneously true: 1) Suh is a gigantic fuckhead and 2) The NFL really, really wants a Packers/Cowboys conference championship.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote: Suh would have been a perfect Raiduh in the '70s.
yup, see the 1:44 mark.

I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Hard for me to be too tough on Suh when he's stepping on one of the league primadonnas. The guys who get calls every game, hand to the head, late hit, hit below the thigh, hit too hard, crrrraap.

What comes around, goes around, some QB's get a lot bs calls, then get a few that are well deserved too.

By the league standard today, guys like Ronnie Lott, Decon Jones, Bubba Smith, Dick Butkus, Jack Lambert, Night Train Lane, and many other all time great NFL defensive players would all be commissioner degenerates.

I'd say Suh has a good chance of staying in Detroit next season, that's why they have the franchise tag. The lions need Suh to compete against the Packers, who clearly can't handle him & Fairly.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Sam wrote:Big Ben Davidson would have jumped up and down on the QB's leg. Butkus would have chewed Rodger's leg off.
Look at Wagon's Youtube -- and note the shot George Atkinson put on the KC receiver at :55.

:lol:

What if that happened today?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

All you have to do is take a quick look at the shambling wrecks that these guys are today to figure out why that behavior isn't tolerated anymore.

Suh isn't a "tough guy." He's a cheap shotting bitch.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

For years now Suh has been voted the most feared and intimidating player in the league by his peers, and that's not because he stepped on someone. Intimidation, that's what is missing from today's game. Many guys are combine heroes but can't tackle and don't want to learn because it only leads to fines. The NFL is going to resemble flag football before long, yet concussion issues and crippled players will continue to be the result of careers in the NFL.

The league needs to redesign the helmet (combination disposable shock absorbing crushable outer shell & inner shell similar to a combat helmet), then have all teams go to that new artificial turf that eliminates cleats, two step in the right direction, yet keeping the game physical.
Last edited by Joe in PB on Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Joe in PB wrote: then go to that new artificial turf that eliminates cleats,
except the little black rubber pebbles in the nextturf might be causing cancer.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

The word "might" is an awful lot like the word "if". Asphalt and many construction materials contain carcinogens or toxins too, yet I don't see people abandoning their homes & offices and moving into tents. I'm sure there are materials suitable for good artificial turf.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote:For years now Suh has been voted the most feared and intimidating player in the league by his peers
Kind of like a modern day Conrad Dobler. Like mvscal said, a cheap-shotting little bitch.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status ... 6485016576

While I don't condone what Suh did, I do think it's the right decision since a suspension would have negatively impacted the competitive integrity of the Cowboys/Lions game.
packwin13
Elwood

Post by packwin13 »

I think Suh is a piece of shit, but as a Packer fan, I'm thrilled he is playing this weekend. The Packers match up better against the AZ/CAR winner than they do Dallas. Also, out of DET/AZ/CAR, I think the Lions probably have the most realistic shot of beating Seattle, potentially giving the Packers back home field for the NFC title game.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Joe in PB wrote:The word "might" is an awful lot like the word "if". Asphalt and many construction materials contain carcinogens or toxins too, yet I don't see people abandoning their homes & offices and moving into tents. I'm sure there are materials suitable for good artificial turf.
No, "might" and "if" are not the same word. Might is the appropriate word. It implies nothing conclusive. But It's enough of a concern that it's being looked at and studied based on a rash of blood cancers by soccer players. It could be a coincidence.. or it could be connected. But given that athletes dive/fall, scrape and have those pellets get into wounds whereas construction materials are necessarily getting into bodies unless airborne.. I'd say it's not a fair comparison.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

look at the big fucking head on the 2014 JFFL champ... we've created a monster more dangerous than Suh.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

My orignal point was really about eliminating cleats to reduce the number of knee injuries. Obviously there are many types of artificial turf, made from many different types of materials. Certainly there is a recipe that would meet everyone's standard to accomplish that goal.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Ah yes...finally a voice of reason.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12104 ... -situation
RENTON, Wash. -- Seattle Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett weighed in on the Ndamukong Suh situation, saying defensive linemen are treated differently than other players in the NFL.

Suh, a defensive tackle for the Detroit Lions, had his one-game suspension for stepping on the leg of Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers overturned after an appeal. He instead was fined $70,000.

"This is a fantasy football league,'' Bennett said Wednesday. "That's how it's set up now. You take the play that Suh did. He did step on somebody's foot, but he gets fined because it's the quarterback. As a defensive lineman, people are always stepping on you. People always are hitting you in the head. There's always something happening to you, but nobody cares because we're defensive linemen."

Bennett said the rules are skewed in the favor of offensive players.

"You can't touch a quarterback here, can't put your hand on a receiver there,'' he said. "You have to let them run free.

"But if I get knocked to the ground, the referee just steps over me and says, 'That's part of the game.' If Peyton Manning falls to the ground, the referee helps him get up. I thought everybody was equal, but that's a lie."
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Suh's first step might have been an accident. The second? Absolutely not. He's a dirty player, despite what any apologists might say. Hopefully someone cut blocks his knee(s).

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Joe in PB wrote:I do think it's the right decision since a suspension would have negatively impacted the competitive integrity of the Cowboys/Lions game.
In that case, you are a colossal dumbfuck who has completely lost the plot.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Goober McTuber wrote: Hopefully someone cut blocks his knee(s).
Personally, I'm hoping his neck is broken and he spends the rest of his life communicating to his caregivers with blinks of his eyes and shitting into a bag.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

mvscal wrote:
Personally, I'm hoping his neck is broken and he spends the rest of his life communicating to his caregivers with blinks of his eyes and shitting into a bag.
...and I'm the colossal dumbfuck. Boo Hoo Aaron Rogers got stepped on, yet you fucking arm chair allstars want knees blown out and broken necks. Maybe if any of you pussies actually played football you'd have had a few cleat marks after games too. Sure maybe Suh did it on purpose, but blowing out a knee or breaking someones neck is criminal.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:Suh's first step might have been an accident. The second? Absolutely not. He's a dirty player, despite what any apologists might say. Hopefully someone cut blocks his knee(s).
Too bad nobody cut blocked your balls off before you procreated.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:
That's a reach. When did you turn into some skirt-wearing nancy?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Since when did being a cheap-shotting bitch become 'manly'?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:Since when did being a cheap-shotting bitch become 'manly'?
He steps on a quarterback's leg and you then wish him paralyzation and a life time of shitting in a bag.

Quite the reach, even for a shitbag like you.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Suh's first step might have been an accident. The second? Absolutely not. He's a dirty player, despite what any apologists might say. Hopefully someone cut blocks his knee(s).
I've never procreated, you ignorant little twat.

Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
I've never procreated, you ignorant little twat.
no surprise.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:Personally, I'm hoping his neck is broken and he spends the rest of his life communicating to his caregivers with blinks of his eyes and shitting into a bag.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Joe in PB wrote:https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status ... 6485016576

While I don't condone what Suh did, I do think it's the right decision since a suspension would have negatively impacted the competitive integrity of the Cowboys/Lions game.
And that's a job for the referees, not the commissioner.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:
Joe in PB wrote:https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status ... 6485016576

And that's a job for the referees, not the commissioner.
Bullshit. The referees often miss flagrant shit that happens on the field. That's why the league office needs to step in from time to time.

In this case, they were right to suspend him. But 3 people from the Lions' front office showed up for the appeal and cried that the absence of Suh would cause significant hardship to the Lions team. Boo-fucking-hoo. It's not his first offense.

They fined him $70,000 which means they believe he was guilty, The suspension should have stood. Just one more fuck-up from Roger Goodell's NFL.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Suh was sobbing like a bitch in the post game press meeting.

:lol:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:Bullshit. The referees often miss flagrant shit that happens on the field. That's why the league office needs to step in from time to time.
You do realize the call I speak of?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Bullshit. The referees often miss flagrant shit that happens on the field. That's why the league office needs to step in from time to time.
You do realize the call I speak of?
You were replying to a post about Suh's suspension being lifted, so I have to assume you were talking about Suh stepping on Rodgers.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Joe spoke of the competitive integrity of the Lions-Cowboys game, something that the referees compromised more completely than any Suh suspension could have ever accomplished.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:Joe spoke of the competitive integrity of the Lions-Cowboys game, something that the referees compromised more completely than any Suh suspension could have ever accomplished.
Wow. That's what you were trying to communicate? Fascinating.

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I don't think Mosley or Fluellen or whoever else would've played for Suh would have occupied the Cowboys' best two lineman for the majority of the game. The biggest pressure came from the edge. Suh didn't have a massive impact in terms of making plays but the Cowboys had to account for him.

To say him playing an entire game balances out an obvious blown call...I feel the Lions wouldn't have been in that game without him. He's going to be a big loss to their defense if he defects this spring.

The missed call(s) were costly but they didn't put the Cowboys in the end zone. The Lions are culpable for not overcoming that tough break. The game could still been won in spite of the call. I don't want to go away from that game playing the victim card...a big part of the loss was their inability to close out the game.