Guess who's going to have homefield through the NFC playoffs

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Re: Guess who's going to have homefield through the NFC play

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: This is about matchups and the Eagles simply put, are better.

:lol: :lol:

21-0 Romo going deep to Dez, just picking and chosing who scores next. Child's play. Pitch and catch, easy ass fucking by Dallas tonight.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

This game is far from over. Bad start by the Eagles but this game is coming down to the 4th Q. Need a big stop to start the 3rd Q.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

We got ourselves a game. Still plenty of game left though.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

well I was a little off on ROmo's yards- only 265 but still got the three TD passes which is his average. Two more TDs for Murray who beasted the Eagles soft defense. As usual McCoy is shit in games that matter. Eagles probably won't even make the postseason now whereas Dallas is headed for at least a 2 seed. Who's the better team again, Jay?
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:well I was a little off on ROmo's yards- only 265 but still got the three TD passes which is his average. Two more TDs for Murray who beasted the Eagles soft defense. As usual McCoy is shit in games that matter. Eagles probably won't even make the postseason now whereas Dallas is headed for at least a 2 seed. Who's the better team again, Jay?

31 for 81 including a 21 yard run.
So 30 for 60. Not exactly beast mode for Murray.

His first TD came on a short field. I'll give Romo credit but the Eagles were effective against Murray.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

jiminphilly wrote: 31 for 81 including a 21 yard run. So 30 for 60.
Since when do you get to deduct long runs? Sorry, that's horseshit.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

mvscal wrote:
jiminphilly wrote: 31 for 81 including a 21 yard run. So 30 for 60.
Since when do you get to deduct long runs? Sorry, that's horseshit.
Like 30 for 81 is any better? It' still less than 3 yards a carry. The Eagles stopped the run and the Cowboys promptly picked apart the 1-1 coverage they had as a result.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

You didn't stop shit and, most specifically, you didn't stop the clock. 31 rushes burns a lot of time. Dallas had the ball for nearly 42 minutes.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

mvscal wrote:You didn't stop shit and, most specifically, you didn't stop the clock. 31 rushes burns a lot of time. Dallas had the ball for nearly 42 minutes.
TOP has meant nothing to the Eagles all season. The stupid clock showing time between plays that NBC had going was a good reminder of that. It's all about running as many plays as possible in the shortest amount of time to exhaust a defense. It worked against the Cowboys on Thanksgiving Day.. it didn't work Sunday night.

They DID stop the run. They had 9 tackles for loss of yards. That's a pretty remarkable number. That's the scheme they run- stop the run game.. but they clearly don't have a capable secondary to be able to cover receivers. Fletcher has been a liability all season and Cary Williams is incapable of turning around to spot the ball and instead mugs receivers when he is beat. It's really that simple.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

jiminphilly wrote: TOP has meant nothing to the Eagles all season. The stupid clock showing time between plays that NBC had going was a good reminder of that. It's all about running as many plays as possible in the shortest amount of time to exhaust a defense.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

How the fuck are you going to "exhaust" a defense that is only on the field for 18 minutes?

Eagles 49 plays, 18 minutes = 2.72 minutes per play.
Cowboys 73 plays, 42 minutes = 1.74 minutes per play.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

mvscal wrote:
jiminphilly wrote: TOP has meant nothing to the Eagles all season. The stupid clock showing time between plays that NBC had going was a good reminder of that. It's all about running as many plays as possible in the shortest amount of time to exhaust a defense.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

How the fuck are you going to "exhaust" a defense that is only on the field for 18 minutes?

Eagles 49 plays, 18 minutes = 2.72 minutes per play.
Cowboys 73 plays, 42 minutes = 1.74 minutes per play.
I'm talking overall offensive philosophy. For this past week's game, the Eagles had 3 turnovers including one to start the game. When the offense works, they have 70+ plays a game and players on the opposing team will admit they were tired even though the actual TOP doesn't favor the Eagles at the end of the game. Running more plays in a shorter amount of time is more tiring to a defense.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

It tires your offense as well.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

mvscal wrote:It tires your offense as well.
Not if you taylor your training program (weights, endurance, practice tempo) to be able to keep with the pace you expect to run during the game. The Eagles are heavily invested with that approach.

But none of that matters if you don't have talent. Mark Sanchez is their QB. He's missing open receivers and not making the right decisions on read options. These are same issues that Foles had early in the year. 3/4 of their secondary is horrible.

And yet they are 9-5 and still have a legit shot at getting into the playoffs.

Not that it matters because no team is going into Green Bay and beating the Packers in January.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Not that the Packers are necessarily playing in Green Bay in January.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rodgers has had a few bad games against tough physical defenses. I think it goes back to the game last year when the Bears broke his collarbone. When he starts getting a lot of heavy pressure, he looks pretty skittish. I think he's afraid of getting hurt again. Pussy.

Jesus Christ, Sam, Lacy played at Alabama and you don't even know how to spell his name? Son of the South.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Jsc810 wrote:The Cowboys can end up the #1 seed in the NFC.
It couldn't set up any better for Dallas than right now. Arizona is flailing away and even if they win out, home field doesn't help them in the NFC title game (if they even get there)....there are more Cowboy fans in Arizona than Cardinals fans. Packers are fucked. Seattle can win out and it doesn't matter because the Cowboys have two easy games coming up and they have the tiebreaker over Seattle. I absolutely LOL @ the fact that it's going to be Dallas and Seattle 12-4 with the Boys having home field. They spanked the fuck out of Seattle IN THEIR HOUSE and not only that- they left points on the board with some special teams blunders so it could have been even worse. They whored the Seahawks in that game, and now Seattle has to limp into Big D and get torched by Tony Romo. I cannot wait until he's throwing bombs to Dez and Sherman is having a meltdown and bitching to the refs because he can't cover Dez. Witten will get about 12 catches in that game too, and Murray will whore the Seahawks shit run D for like 150 yards. I am calling it right now and be sure to reference this post- Dallas and Seattle are meeting IN Big D for the Title game, and Dallas is going to blanket bomb their fraud asses. And don't look to the AFC for a team that can stop Dallas, because the AFC teams suck. Manning is done and getting tired, and the Patriots have a shit defense and will not even get to the Super Bowl. It's Dallas' year and I am going to begin unbuckling my belt for the congratulatory blow jobs you all will offer me in February.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:The Cowboys can end up the #1 seed in the NFC.
It couldn't set up any better for Dallas than right now. Arizona is flailing away and even if they win out, home field doesn't help them in the NFC title game (if they even get there)....there are more Cowboy fans in Arizona than Cardinals fans. Packers are fucked. Seattle can win out and it doesn't matter because the Cowboys have two easy games coming up and they have the tiebreaker over Seattle. I absolutely LOL @ the fact that it's going to be Dallas and Seattle 12-4 with the Boys having home field. They spanked the fuck out of Seattle IN THEIR HOUSE and not only that- they left points on the board with some special teams blunders so it could have been even worse. They whored the Seahawks in that game, and now Seattle has to limp into Big D and get torched by Tony Romo. I cannot wait until he's throwing bombs to Dez and Sherman is having a meltdown and bitching to the refs because he can't cover Dez. Witten will get about 12 catches in that game too, and Murray will whore the Seahawks shit run D for like 150 yards. I am calling it right now and be sure to reference this post- Dallas and Seattle are meeting IN Big D for the Title game, and Dallas is going to blanket bomb their fraud asses. And don't look to the AFC for a team that can stop Dallas, because the AFC teams suck. Manning is done and getting tired, and the Patriots have a shit defense and will not even get to the Super Bowl. It's Dallas' year and I am going to begin unbuckling my belt for the congratulatory blow jobs you all will offer me in February.
except they are going to lose tomorrow at home to the Colts.

Colts 4-2 on the Road
Cowboys 3-4 at a home

Luck is going to rip that Cowboys secondary a 5th asshole.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

jiminphilly wrote: Colts 4-2 on the Road
Cowboys 3-4 at a home

:lol: :lol:

BOOOOM! You just lost to a 3-11 team. Where's Jay in Phoenix with his "Eagles are better than the Cowboys"? Say goodbye to the postseason. Division locked up now, so tomorrow the Cowboys can set their sites on home field throughout the playoffs. Colts don't have a prayer.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

LionFan approves of yesterday's events.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

jiminphilly wrote:
except they are going to lose tomorrow at home to the Colts.

Colts 4-2 on the Road
Cowboys 3-4 at a home

:lol: :lol: Not even a game. Colts are a JV team compared to Dallas, the elite team of the NFL. Just packing their fudge relentlessly and resting Murray. Romo already 8-9 with 2 TD passes....best QB in football, just picking and choosing how many TD passes he throws for against these ladies. Colts have like 3 total yards of offense, and no first downs. If this is as easy as it gets, pencil in the Cowboys for a trip to the WHite House. THey are DOMINATING and it at 21-0 it's not even that close. DAMN. Romo may have 6 TD passes before this is over.

Can you say home field throughout the NFC playoffs, bitch?? :lol:
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Can you say home field throughout the NFC playoffs, bitch?? :lol:
Can you say one & done? The worst thing for Dallas is a home game. If they're not on the road they'll get spanked. Indy has been in preseason mode all week after clinching, beating them this week means nothing.

The two best teams in the league are NE & Seattle.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I hate to agree with Joe, but he's right about the two best teams. Gotta love the Colts laying down in a game they needed for possible home field. Now if the Steelers beat the Bengals next week, the Steelers will be the AFC #3 seed.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I saw that Chris Christie was at the Dallas game today. Dallas ain't so bad after all. ;)
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

The denial is outstanding in this thread. Dallas shellacks the Colts and people are saying that the Seahawks and Pats are the best teams?

Well, right now the Seahawks are about to beat the Cardinals, and guess what that does? Paves the road for home field for Dallas throughout the playoffs!

This day could not have set up better for the Cowboys. Every single thing that could possibly go right for Dallas in Week 16 is falling into place. THe road to the Super Bowl goes through Big D and Seattle doesn't have shit to stop them.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

BSmack wrote: Gotta love the Colts laying down in a game they needed for possible home field.

They didn't lay down. They needed it and ran into the class of the NFL and got their asses kicked. I mean Dallas just beat the shit out of them. The Lions and Seahawks are next (once the postseason starts)
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Can we get a report from Jay in PhoeBitch on how my ass tastes??
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote: They didn't lay down. They needed it
No, they didn't. They're locked into the 3 seed in the AFC.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

mvscal wrote:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote: They didn't lay down. They needed it
No, they didn't. They're locked into the 3 seed in the AFC.
Before that game they had a chance to get a bye. An outside chance, but a chance. But enough about the Colts. They won't even win that home game in the wild card. Let's go back to focusing on actual contenders like Dallas who are beasting teams Sunday after Sunday. It's been pure dominance here down the stretch. Hottest team in the NFL, most focused team, most clutch team, physically and mentally tough, best O-line, defense flying around fucking up other teams from the get-go....that Seattle matchup can't happen soon enough. I don't see it even being a contest.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Oh reeeeaaally??
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote:Methinks Seattle's D would embarrass the Cowboys.
I don't know about that. I think it would be a great match up. I'd say they're the two best teams in the NFC right now.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

mvscal wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:Methinks Seattle's D would embarrass the Cowboys.
I don't know about that. I think it would be a great match up. I'd say they're the two best teams in the NFC right now.

I'd say they are too. The NFC Championship is this year's Super Bowl. The AFC sucks badly this season. Pittsburgh will get by and get beat by Dallas in the Super Bowl just as I said back before the season started.

What's beyond me is why people say that the Seahawks are so good. The NFL is littered with these one-year defensive "dynasties" like the 85 Bears, '00 Ravens, '02 Bucs, and now the 2013 Seahawks. I'm calling it before the regular season ends....in the Dallas/Seattle NFC title game, which I cannot wait for, Dez will have 150 yards and 3 TDs and Sherman will leave the field crying and walking crooked. His career won't be the same after Romo and Dez make a complete fool out of him. The Seahawks will get gashed by Murray EVEN WITH eight men in the box, allowing Romo even more open looks downfield. They have a confidence and a swagger that the Seahawks wish they had. I'd almost rather that game be in Seattle just so that the stupid 12th Man can watch the REAL Beast Mode (Murray) kick their asses. But it will be in Big D. They have the tiebreaker over the Seahawks and both teams will win tomorrow and the Cards will lose. So the road to the Super Bowl goes through Big D. That NFC title game can't come fast enough. The Seahawks don't have shit for receivers. Baldwin is the only one who has talent so the Cowboys can just clamp him down and then let Wilcox pop Witten in the mouth while the Cowboys pass rushers just harass Wilson all day and McClain helps bottle up that bitch Lynch. Wilson will be shitting his britches just 3 minutes into the game, I guarantee you.

It's been hard for so many of you to accept that the Seahawks are a one year dynasty and that after this year, Romo (with that stout offensive line intact and his weapons all young) is set up to repeat as a Super Bowl champion. To me all the games tomorrow are meaningless. Let's just fast forward to January 18 - the NFC title game. Cowboys 34, Seahawks 10.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

A focused Seahawks squad is still the best team in the NFL. The Cowgirl bedwetting is inevitable, it's just going to happen later than usual this time around.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Nice prediction, YAFJ! :lol:

C'mon over to our house, Cowgirls...
9/27/22
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Diego in Seattle wrote:Nice prediction, YAFJ! :lol:

C'mon over to our house, Cowgirls...

That's BULLSHIT. The Cowboys and Seahawks had the same record and Dallas kicked their ASSES head to head and Seattle gets home field? And don't give me 3 way tie bullshit...That's BULLSHIT.

But this will make it that much better when the Cowboys come in there, some queer like Edgar Martinez raises the little flag and gets all the pussies squealing and cheering, and then Dallas rocks the living fuck out of them there for the second time this year. That is, if Seattle can get past the Panthers. Not even that is a sure thing. Dungy was saying the Panthers could do it but I am hoping Seattle wins so that they can meet the Cowboys in the title game (i.e. the Super Bowl) and you all watch me be proven right, especially you bandwagon Seattle fans and watch Jay in Phoenix hibernate from this message board for about 5 months.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Funny how at the beginning of the season YAFJ has no issues with the rules for seeds, yet whines like a baby when the results don't roll his way. Did someone steal your sucker? (Oh yes, the Seahawks did!).

You're expecting the same result again? As I said, come on over to our house. Your Cowgirls will find the CLink so much more hospitable than that stall in Arlington that's filled with horseshit. And with the time that has passed since the last meeting the Cowgirls will have the chance to meet a couple of players they missed the last time...center Max Unger and strong safety Kam Chancellor. Facing a defense that is now healthy Tony Romo will end up sniveling by the start of the fourth quarter as he sees his season go up in flames (if he hasn't already been carted off the field). And remember the names Jerome Kearse & Paul Richardson. They (along with Baldwin) will be the ones responsible for hanging the sixes on you.

Better bring your A game....and your earplugs.
9/27/22
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

^^^

Unger and Chancellor? Who? :lol: In the first meeting this season the Cowboys showed mercy on you guys but it won't be like that when they meet up in the title game. The denial is too funny....there's a consensus that the Seahawks and Patriots are the top teams, yet neither will even get to the SUper Bowl. It will be Dallas and Pittsburgh, the two most physical teams. In your case I'd worry about the Panthers first because they are coming into your building with house money but I am picking Seattle to win that game. That will set up the meeting with the Cowboys. Your asskicking is coming January 18th. Enjoy your bye week and enjoy shaking and trembling tomorrow as you get a little taste of what you're in for. Watch the best offense in football and the most ferocious defense on display on FOX at 4:30. See that #88 outjumping defenders on perfect Romo lobs up into the air? That's Dez Bryant. That's the guys Romo will hook up with at WILL against Sherman on the 18th. That guy in the backfield trucking lineman and averaging like 6 yards a carry? That's Beast Mode Murray. He'll fukk up your front seven along with the best offensive line in the NFL. I can't wait to see the Seattle front 7 sucking back wind :lol: And your receivers SUCK. Witten alone is better than your wide receivers. Dallas easily eliminated those no-names the last time they met and they again won't be a factor. That TE Wilson is a joke too....another player they don't even need to game plan for. It's going to be easy pickens and Dallas will get some turnovers and limit Lynch, the fraud "Beast."

Tomorrow is just a little preview of the team that is coming in to beat the living shit out Seattle. Romo 300 yards 3 TDs tomorrow, Murray 130 yards, Dallas wins 41-13.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:^^^

Unger and Chancellor? Who? :lol: In the first meeting this season the Cowboys showed mercy on you guys but it won't be like that when they meet up in the title game. The denial is too funny....there's a consensus that the Seahawks and Patriots are the top teams, yet neither will even get to the SUper Bowl. It will be Dallas and Pittsburgh, the two most physical teams. In your case I'd worry about the Panthers first because they are coming into your building with house money but I am picking Seattle to win that game. That will set up the meeting with the Cowboys. Your asskicking is coming January 18th. Enjoy your bye week and enjoy shaking and trembling tomorrow as you get a little taste of what you're in for. Watch the best offense in football and the most ferocious defense on display on FOX at 4:30. See that #88 outjumping defenders on perfect Romo lobs up into the air? That's Dez Bryant. That's the guys Romo will hook up with at WILL against Sherman on the 18th. That guy in the backfield trucking lineman and averaging like 6 yards a carry? That's Beast Mode Murray. He'll fukk up your front seven along with the best offensive line in the NFL. I can't wait to see the Seattle front 7 sucking back wind :lol: And your receivers SUCK. Witten alone is better than your wide receivers. Dallas easily eliminated those no-names the last time they met and they again won't be a factor. That TE Wilson is a joke too....another player they don't even need to game plan for. It's going to be easy pickens and Dallas will get some turnovers and limit Lynch, the fraud "Beast."

Tomorrow is just a little preview of the team that is coming in to beat the living shit out Seattle. Romo 300 yards 3 TDs tomorrow, Murray 130 yards, Dallas wins 41-13.
I feel like you're new to football. Welcome, there is so much to learn.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Add mgobluelight's name to the growing list of posters here who will run for the hills and hide on Monday January 19th.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Well you're off to a great start. Lost your AFC champ on the first night. :lol:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Where's SHoalzie?

His team is not going to just get beat today.

They're going to get the living shit kicked out of them.