It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Defend the Eric Garner killing

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Start here, asshats.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: Defend the Eric Garner killing

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

You know what's indefensible? The "vertical video" that was shot of his arrest.

That shit just needs to end...or phones will be confiscated. Enough already.

:x
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The biggest crime here is the ridiculous tax rates of that shithole which create a black market for a legal product. As for the "killing" it was a terrible accident, but the cops were doing their job. They tried to apprehend him. He resisted and in the struggle, he suffered fatal asthma attack.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:The biggest crime here is the ridiculous tax rates of that shithole which create a black market for a legal product. As for the "killing" it was a terrible accident, but the cops were doing their job. They tried to apprehend him. He resisted and in the struggle, he suffered fatal asthma attack.
That can happen when a cop is choking you out.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote: Note to Sharpton and his ilk: do a better job choosing your martyrs-to-be. Don't choose criminals.
Pretty much. It makes people not give a fuck when a genuine outrage occurs.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

Papa Willie wrote:I've read very little on it, but do know that he was selling cigarettes illegally? 1. That's against the law. 2. He obviously resisted arrest. 3. When you are doing illegal things and resist arrest, you are fucking up.
Nicely stated papa.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I heard that the ME found no trauma to the trachea, or neck. He apparently died from being a morbidly fat asthmatic fukk who wasn't up to a wrasslin' match with the popo.

The lesson here is don't wrassle the popo. The will win. If you decide to wrassle them, at least make sure you have a modicum of physical fitness.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

As I said in the other thread, this one is a non starter for me. No intent to kill. Decent vid so not a lot of questions as to how it went down. Should have never happened cause his actions selling loosies(sp?) should be legal. Should have shoved a citation in his face to sign first, but I'm not too worked up about this one. Take him down in civil court and I'm good with it.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

OK, who stole the tiny counselour's pword? That was a decent take. The real criminals here are nany state tax mongerers. Take away a reason for a fukking black market, and there won't be one.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:Odd how nobody is saying much on how Garner had been arrested over 30 times prior to this.
Who gives a tiny shutyomouth cock?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Defend the Eric Garner killing

Start here, asshats.

Why? The process has spoken. Why do you choose to use words like defend and killing? Explain and death would be more appropriate.

But defend and killing make better headlines and soundbites instead of accidental death or resisting arrest etc, ehh?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

mvscal wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote: Note to Sharpton and his ilk: do a better job choosing your martyrs-to-be. Don't choose criminals.
Pretty much. It makes people not give a fuck when a genuine outrage occurs.
Check and double check. Perfect example of right cause, wrong person for Jackson, Sharpton and company.

As mv said, it only adds to the apathy meter.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

For those idiots who are saying that EG was choked to death...mix in a CPR/First Aid class.

If you do this you will be taught that when approaching a choking victim the first action is to ask the victim if they are ok. The reason for this is because a person who is truly being asphyxiated will not be able to speak; a person that responds does not require the application of the Heimlich maneuver.

So please tell us again how EG was able to repeatedly say that he couldn't breathe was being choked to death. The truth of the matter is that it was his asthma & obesity that killed him. Again, when one is dealing with those issues it's never a good idea to force a cop to go hands-on.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Big props to Left Seater and wife for interrupting the ch11 fluffcast of the tree lighting with this bit of inspired comedy.

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I laffed.

:hfal:
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
If you do this you will be taught that when approaching a choking victim the first action is to ask the victim if they are ok. The reason for this is because a person who is truly being asphyxiated will not be able to speak; a person that responds does not require the application of the Heimlich maneuver.

So please tell us again how EG was able to repeatedly say that he couldn't breathe was being choked to death.
First thing I thought when I saw the video.

Do cops make mistakes?

All the time.

Are certain cops complete fuckups?

As with most other professions... yes.

Do cops violate peoples' civil rights?

Frequently.

Any non-cop will agree with these statements.

BUT... the side of the road (or the middle, or sidewalk) is clearly not the place to argue your rights (as the Anarchist's Handbook taught us), the courtroom is. In the field, one dude has a ticket book, handcuffs, pepperspray, a taser, a radio to contact a whole bunch of like-minded associates, and most importantly... a gun.

Disobeying a police order, lawful or not, never ends well. Keep your mouth shut and obey commands, and you tend to survive police encounters. Not committing crimes seems to reduce the number of police encounters one has.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Rack Dins.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

2rd the rack.

Taking on the cops and coming out on top is about as likely as YAFJ calling next years WS winner.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Tune in tomorrow night to see if Smackie plays a certain Ted Nugent tune, a timely cut form a Clash album, and an old song about fighting the law.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Is this the case where he was in a hold then says that he "can't breathe" a few times? If so, then lay off and find another way to restrain the idiot. If I was there, I would have given the dumbass CPR until EMT's could arrive and let them handle it from that point. His background shouldn't be the deciding factor as a random observer most likely wouldn't know his background. Even so, he doesn't need to die if not a physical threat to the officer after being controlled. Chest compressions at 100/min only as I'm not doing mouth-to-mouth on anyone without having a breathe bag with mask to supply the air. Mouth -to-mouth delivers very little oxygen, but breathe bags do. Of course, if you say you can't breathe, you are still breathing for a bit.

I doubt the intent of the officer was to kill the fat slob, but use a little common sense if you realize that he really can't breathe. Shit happens/karma, I guess. The cops are supposed to know how to do CPR in the 1st place.

Most surprising to hear is the Midget lawyer's response to this.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

did you see the other vid? the one posted here earlier today. it shows what happens after he is cuffed. the cops climb off him and he is still alive. the problem is, he is now in the middle of an asthma/heart attack. he was still breathing. all the fukking cpr in the world wouldn't have helped. in fact, it would have hurt. the only thing at that point that might have saved him was a good paramedic with a bag of drugs.

this is the video that should have been playing the last few months. but, it shows cops actually showing concern, trying to make him comfortable. no good ratings in that shit.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

smackaholic wrote:did you see the other vid? the one posted here earlier today. it shows what happens after he is cuffed. the cops climb off him and he is still alive. the problem is, he is now in the middle of an asthma/heart attack. he was still breathing. all the fukking cpr in the world wouldn't have helped. in fact, it would have hurt. the only thing at that point that might have saved him was a good paramedic with a bag of drugs.

this is the video that should have been playing the last few months. but, it shows cops actually showing concern, trying to make him comfortable. no good ratings in that shit.
Nope. Well... then fuck that schvoogie and the media that has the occupiers of the president's house and its ilk. Limited apologies to the Midget lawyer for my presumptive attack on him due to Jay in PHX doing enough damage to him as it is. A dwarf needs its oxygen too so as to come back for more beatings... and then some.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
matteric
Elwood

Post by matteric »

smackaholic wrote:did you see the other vid? the one posted here earlier today. it shows what happens after he is cuffed. the cops climb off him and he is still alive. the problem is, he is now in the middle of an asthma/heart attack. he was still breathing. all the fukking cpr in the world wouldn't have helped. in fact, it would have hurt. the only thing at that point that might have saved him was a good paramedic with a bag of drugs.

You're simply... the dumbest motherfucker to EVER post on this board... hands down.

Who the fuck ties your shoes in the morning... would be a better question.

Too funny
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

They got that f@t man good.
Next time he'll pay his taxes.

Wait...

Btw, I've been out of the cigarette loop forever, because you see, I've been a joker and a midnight toker, but never a smoker.

So I learned that tax on a pack of cigs in NY is $4.35.

Four
Thirty
Five
!!

People actually pay that?

hahahahaha!!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

EG shouldn't have tried to take the money & run.
9/27/22
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Don't know if that big ol' jet airliner could have taken off with his fat ass in it.
matteric
Elwood

Post by matteric »

Diego and Carson go on a "circle jerk" from the 70's and explode into "Freedom Rock"... which surprises no one.

As they "Fly like an Eagle" scout .
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

poptart wrote:So I learned that tax on a pack of cigs in NY is $4.35.

People actually pay that?

hahahahaha!!
Most go to reservations where prices are less for cigs and gas. At least in Western/Central NY. I guess the poor fucks downstate go to Jersey. Or they look for a fat man on the street.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Do any of you knuckle dragging mongoloids understand the definition of homicide?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Well, if that was the case, they wouldn't have ruled it a homicide, moron.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Wrong, jizz mopper.

A death caused by another human is always considered a homicide. The question is whether it is to be ruled a justifiable homicide, which the GJ did.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What a fucked up world NYC is.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Preaching to the choir.

sin

Upstate NY

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

The issue here is that your average layman sees the video and thinks, "Huh. Dude says he can't breathe and the cop keeps on choking him out." The reality is if a person can speak he can breathe, particularly if he says "I can't breathe," eleven times. It's the same thing with administering first aid or the Heimlich Maneuver with someone who is choking while eating. If they say they are choking, they're not. It's the saying of it that negates the wording. When he resisted arrest he should have expected a physical police response as surely as 1+1=2. And with an arrest record spanning over 30 recorded arrests and brushes with the law (and undoubtedly untold dozens of other interactions with police), he should have known better than to resist. I just have little sympathy for people who flout the law intentionally and then expect no consequences.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yup, NY is as red a state as there is, if you just clip off that little bit that dangles of the SE corner. Trouble is, 80% of the population lives there.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

As for department policy disallowing choke holds, state law allows for law enforcement to administer chokes if the LEO deems it necessary to control the situation and/or perpetrator. State law trumps department policy in terms of legal action against the arresting officer.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Rooster wrote:The issue here is that your average layman sees the video and thinks, "Huh. Dude says he can't breathe and the cop keeps on choking him out." The reality is if a person can speak he can breathe, particularly if he says "I can't breathe," eleven times. It's the same thing with administering first aid or the Heimlich Maneuver with someone who is choking while eating. If they say they are choking, they're not.
Try looking nine posts up, GD award winner.
9/27/22
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Wolfman wrote:Tune in tomorrow night to see if Smackie plays a certain Ted Nugent tune, a timely cut form a Clash album, and an old song about fighting the law.
Everyone should tune in just on general principle and for amusement. As a programming note, tonight's show will start ~ 9:30 EST.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Question for Screwey: Did you take meticulous, calculated aim of your foot towards your ass, or is it just a freakish innate ability to hit butthole-bullseyes?

Then again, I've possibly created a false dilemma here -- I suppose you could have been sincerely asking for the definition of "homicide" (since I doubt that information is readily available on the internet).
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Rooster wrote:The issue here is that your average layman sees the video and thinks, "Huh. Dude says he can't breathe and the cop keeps on choking him out." The reality is if a person can speak he can breathe, particularly if he says "I can't breathe," eleven times. It's the same thing with administering first aid or the Heimlich Maneuver with someone who is choking while eating. If they say they are choking, they're not.
Try looking nine posts up, GD award winner.
Neither one of you know what the fuck you're talking about. Try reading the autopsy report before you start clacking your dick beaters across the keyboard.
The city medical examiner has ruled the death of Eric Garner, the 43-year-old father whose death in police custody sparked national outrage, a homicide, saying a chokehold killed him.
The medical examiner said compression of the neck and chest, along with Garner's positioning on the ground while being restrained by police during the July 17 stop on Staten Island, caused his death.
This has fuck all to do with Garner being a piece of shit scumbag or even resisting arrest since he was already in restraints when he was killed.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.