So this NFL thing...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Re: So this NFL thing...

Post by R-Jack »

'Round these parts, the 49er broadcaster got suspended for saying some insensitive things about domestic abuse and RR's wife. Meanwhile Ray McDonald is playing against the Bears Sunday.

As for Goodell, no one is going to do shit to him unless companies that sell credit, beer, trucks and limp dick pills decide they don't want to advertise on NFL programming. Doubt that will happen anytime soon
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

It's been blown wildly, hysterically out of proportion. We knew the details months ago and it was bad but not that big of a deal. He went through the legal system. He went through the NFL's disciplinary system. Now after the video has been made public, he's worse than Hitler.

The original suspension was fine and, hopefully, both of them learned their respective lessons.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:
The original suspension was fine and, hopefully, both of them learned their respective lessons.
Both of whom?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Ray and his wife.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

you really aren't that sharp, midget, are you?

Ray should learn to not pimp slap the OL, especially within view of a camera. Mrs ray needs to learn that when you swing at someone, they just might return the favor. she also needs to learn to duck.

as for the completely overblown coverage, what do you expect? we will get RR/ferguson/RR ferguson...... non-stop from CNN. otherwise that might have to cover real stories such as barry's continued middle east trainwreck.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:Ray and his wife.
Do tell.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:
mvscal wrote:Ray and his wife.
Do tell.
Her lesson? Her lesson was the same as his lesson: Keep your fucking hands to yourself.

Nobody should be hitting anybody but, if you do hit somebody and they turn around and kick your ass, don't come crying to me. I will have no shits or fucks to give you.

He was a first time offender so you can't say he had any history of domestic violence. She hit him repeatedly and even spit on him...so he knocked the bitch out. I really don't have a huge problem with that. I thought the intial discipline he received was appropriate.

Clear?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

smackaholic wrote: Mrs ray needs to learn that when you swing at someone, they just might return the favor. she also needs to learn to duck.
He spit in her you stupid asshat she had every right to swing and he had no right to punch her, but thanks for showing me how a moron sees this.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:She hit him repeatedly and even spit on him...so he knocked the bitch out. I really don't have a huge problem with that. I thought the intial discipline he received was appropriate.

Clear?
No you are not clear. He spit on her. That's what started this whole thing. The lesson she should have learned was how to run. He had no calling to knock her out even if your story was true, but thanks for giving me the point of view of a mouth breathing woman hater.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Not the story I heard or saw. Nor do I hate women. I just think they shouldn't be hitting people. Is that asking too much?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You never have been known for getting facts right and it is too much to ask in this case, again the only thing she did wrong was not run.
Last edited by Moving Sale on Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Trolling is fun, trolls...
Go Bucs, Gators
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

schmick wrote:who gives a fuck if some pickaninny wants to punch out some gold digging whore, theyre both garbage
Thanks for telling us what the lobotomy set is thinking. Good to know.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Moving Sale wrote:He spit on her.
How do you know? It's not evident on the tape. He gets in her face like he's pretending to head butt her.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

National Felon League

And yeah Goodell has to go but give me an f'ing team already.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Three employees (two that were there and one that saw the actual elevator tape*) have said so. Once before they got in the elevator at which point she smacked him then once in the elevator. Could they be lying? Sure but its a lot better evidence that what ofailurecal is working with.

*remember you are seeing a cell phone vid of the monitor that is showing the tape plus it has a tmz logo all over it.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I still know the muzzies attacked the world trade center
Do tell.
Ace
Elwood

Post by Ace »

Totally blown out of proportion. We knew months ago from the video that she was dragged unconscious out of the elevator. How the fuck do people think she got that way?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Ace wrote:Totally blown out of proportion. We knew months ago from the video that she was dragged unconscious out of the elevator. How the fuck do people think she got that way?
She read one of your posts?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.