OOC - Missouri #1

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: OOC - Missouri #1

Post by L45B »

“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Interesting way of looking at historical numbers. Couple of things jump out after a quick glance. SEC and Big XII dominate the top or left side of the list, while the PAC 12 and Big 11 are at the lower end of BCS conferences.

Also surprised at how high Florida State ranks despite playing football for far less than most other teams listed.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Wasn't Florida State an independant for a number of years? That might have something to do with it.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Be interesting to see the numbers of just other BCS teams played.
“Hey! You scratched my anchor!”
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Missouri is winless in 3 attempts vs. UCLA....so obviously they haven't been in a hurry to put them on the schedule...

and yes, I'm trying to start something.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Goober McTuber wrote:Wasn't Florida State an independant for a number of years? That might have something to do with it.
Yes, and to establish themselves as a football school they played a bunch of 1 off away games and 2 for 1 series.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

not sure what can be really gleaned from these numbers. kinda surprised that old SWC schools rank so high....the real parochial, regional asshat BCS conf combo goes to Stanford and Clemson.

i guess.

for teams with national aspirations, they rank pretty low in playing peoples outside their region. one assumes.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Killian wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Wasn't Florida State an independant for a number of years? That might have something to do with it.
Yes, and to establish themselves as a football school they played a bunch of 1 off away games and 2 for 1 series.
Killian is right....and i think Miami, Fla has ranked high in this as well. better than FSU.

according to these numbers.

independent.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

L45B wrote:

Corby Jones- Lawyer, partner in firm. Fox college football analyst.

Katzenmoyer- Katzenmoyer is now owner of Katzenmoyer Performance, a training facility along with KP CrossFit also in Westerville, Ohio. He also serves as Strength & Conditioning Coach at his alma matter, Westerville South High School in Westerville, Ohio.

Katz had 1 Saturday. Corby won at life.