Michael Sam - gay

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Re: Michael Sam - gay

Post by mvscal »

Killian wrote:In my opinion, there is something hard coded in their DNA that is pointing them in that direction.
Hopefully they'll find the fag gene soon so mommies can start offing their little gay fetuses long before they ever stab their first turd.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Shoalzie wrote:
Until you can prove there's an actual genetic property in every gay person, it's a choice.
what human being would make a "choice" to be continually berated and constantly harassed by hetrosexuals.....who would "choose" a lifestyle that religious zealots condemn them for and blame all of societies ills on.....jeezus, there's enough hatred going on in the world, why would anyone deny people the opportunity to love who they want......if a couple of gay guys in Maryland or wherever want to get married, how does it affect me? simple, it doesn't......it's not good or bad, it's simply different from what heterosexuals practice.......so many religious types say that it's deviant behavior and an abomination according to the bible.....if it's an abomination, why does god allow it to occur in the animal world where animals have no ability to reason, have no ability to make a "choice"......

it's not a choice.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

what human being would make a "choice" to be continually berated and constantly harassed by hetrosexuals.....who would "choose" a lifestyle that religious zealots condemn them for and blame all of societies ills on...
uh...

AP
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote: And thus those who choose to mate with the same sex are abnormal. Period. End of story.
You are abnormal because you are a man. Do you have a point besides the one on your head?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote: But I am married, and thus I do not act on that attraction due to the commitment I made to my wife when I married her (And I suspect she has moments when she sees another man and has similar thoughts). Accordingly, I choose not to act on my impulses and attractions and therefore am not an adulterer.
What are you going to compare it to next? Murder? Pedophilia? Oh wait you already have. You are a fucking moron.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

[quote="Sudden Sam] Spray, but he's incredibly obtuse or just plain stupid.[/quote]
You really have no idea why I was fucking with you about this do you? Why is it ok for you to flaunt your wives (heterosexuality) and not ok for mvskkkal to flaunt his homosexuality?

I know you are from the South but try and make your retort readable. TIA.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Considering where he attended college...

No, YOU'RE gay!!!!

Sin,
Michael Sam
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Sudden Sam wrote: For all you know, I could be married to Michael Sam.
What??? And I didn't get a wedding invite? Damn, and here I thought we were good buddies.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Flaunt my wives? How have I flaunted my wives? You think that's my way of establishing my heterosexuality...by telling y'all I've been married 3 times? For all you know, I could be married to Michael Sam.
Yes you have. You talk about them all the time and you often tell us that they are females. Why are you doing that? Why are you flaunting your (alleged) heterosexuality?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Mace wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote: For all you know, I could be married to Michael Sam.
What??? And I didn't get a wedding invite? Damn, and here I thought we were good buddies.
Sorry. We wanted to keep it on the down low.
Okay, Sam, I can accept that so long as you can tell me Nick Saban wasn't on the guest list.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Sudden Sam wrote: That happens when you're married. You do tend to mention your mate once in a while.
You don't see ANY problem with your stance on gays being able to talk about their mates too?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

What is the diff between "this is my partner Steve" and saying you are gay?
I don't get the distinction.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Sudden Sam wrote: Why did Michael Sam feel the need to announce his sexual orientation?
i'm guessing that it was going to come out sooner or later so I assume he wanted to make it known on his own terms, rather than being blindsided by some newspaper article.....apparently his teammates at Mizzou knew about it last year and from what I gather the other players didn't have a big problem with it.....the NFL is a testosterone driven sport populated by a culture that promotes machismo.....

how do you think somebody like richie incognito would react to someone on a team he was on announcing they were gay.....

I really liked how his father reacted......

"I couldn't eat no more, so I went to Applebee's to have drinks," Sam Sr. told the newspaper. "I don't want my grandkids raised in that kind of environment."

if his son is gay, Michael Jr. isn't going to be producing grandkids (unless he adopts)
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Sudden Sam wrote:Why did Michael Sam feel the need to announce his sexual orientation?
To weed out the organizations that wouldn't want him. Duh.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

hard to say how this might affect his draft stock. He might've gone from a potential 3rd rounder to being undrafted because teams just don't want the extra baggage.

or it could go the other way, where some team actually wants the notoriety.

I'm leaning towards the former scenario.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Felix wrote:how do you think somebody like richie incognito would react to someone on a team he was on announcing they were gay....
Probably something like:

Richie Incognito, on Twitter wrote: @MikeSamFootball #respect bro. It takes guts to do what you did. I wish u nothing but the best
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

War Wagon wrote:where some team actually wants the notoriety.
No team "actually wants" that kind of circus. Their level of tolerance for the media clownshow surrounding him will depend on how he grades out on their boards.

He certainly didn't do himself any favors by proclaiming his love of cocks up his ass. A slam dunk, blue chip 1st rounder could get away with it not him.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:A slam dunk, blue chip 1st rounder could get away with it not him.
I'm not sure that's true... the part about a blue chipper getting away with it.

But I agree that how he grades out in the combines will really be the determining factor. Mizzou has produced some decent NFL players (mostly on defense) under Pinkel's watch. That rep can't hurt.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jsc wrote:Poptart, what if someone argued using the Koran as authority? Or the Homeric Hymns, or Dianetics, or Tao Te Ching, or the Pali Canon?
They can state their view and use those materials as reference.

I have no problem with them doing so.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

poptart wrote:
Jsc wrote:Poptart, what if someone argued using the Koran as authority? Or the Homeric Hymns, or Dianetics, or Tao Te Ching, or the Pali Canon?
They can state their view and use those materials as reference.

I have no problem with them doing so.
Easy for you to say that when christianity is the crutch of the majority. Should one of those other documents move the bible to minority status your tune would change.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Does the Bible oppress you?

Abortion has been legal for 40 years.
Fruit marriage is... IN.
Dope legalization is... IN.
The Bible (and prayer) has been removed from school, and has been pretty much pushed out of the gov. arena.

I think you'll be just fine.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

poptart wrote:Does the Bible oppress you?

Abortion has been legal for 40 years.
Practically speaking, not in Texas.
Fruit marriage is... IN.
Same-sex marriage is not legal in even half the country.
Dope legalization is... IN.
Not a thumper issue.
The Bible (and prayer) has been removed from school, and has been pretty much pushed out of the gov. arena.
Again, see Texas with regards to the first issue, and many other states in regards to the second.
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

What a lot of you aren't getting is that he didn't "announce" his sexuality.

A reporter was the one who "announced" Sam's sexual preference.

But by all means, continue getting all butthurt about false information...
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

So who was it that made it a big deal?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote:So who was it that made it a big deal?
Libtard faggots like you looking to make somebody a hero for taking dicks up his ass. I'm sure he's quite the inspiration for people like you.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Dinsdale wrote:
Felix wrote:how do you think somebody like richie incognito would react to someone on a team he was on announcing they were gay....
Probably something like:

Richie Incognito, on Twitter wrote: @MikeSamFootball #respect bro. It takes guts to do what you did. I wish u nothing but the best
well given the fact that incognito is in the process of fighting the alledged bullying charges leveled against him, it would be in his best interest to send a text like that to show that he really is a good guy instead of a bully like all of his teammates said he was......not saying he wasn't sincere, because I don't know incognito other than what others have said about him, but if he's the asshat that most people who know him says he is, then I think a text of support for Sam would simply be posturing on his part.....
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Sudden Sam wrote:Sam knew it was gonna come out before the draft. It was inevitable with so many aware of it.

In this case, I can see him making an announcement, but, in general, it just makes absolutely no sense to me for these folks to publicly declare their sexuality.

It makes about as much sense as you droning on and on about it.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Yes, you have and continue to do just that.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

No offense whatsoever my good man. I just found it curiously amusing to see somebody continuously announce their annoyance with announcements. We got your point the first time.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

He doesn't care, okay? It's a non-story. Which is why he has twenty posts in this thread...
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

War Wagon wrote:We got your point the first time.

That never stopped him in the past.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

9/27/22
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

[img]http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID8947/images/haggard_jesuscamp.jpg[/img] wrote:Homosexuality is a mental retardation and the only people who were correct in their dealings with homosexuals were the Nazis. Its not a choice, its a disorder and people who show this disorder should be put to sleep because they're fucking disgusting
[img]http://cinemasights.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/americanbeauty-frankfitts.jpg[/img] wrote:I dont want to be within 100 feet of a guy who wants to suck another guys dick or have one shoved in his asshole. Gays are like people who wipe their ass with their bare hands and then dont wash it off and still wonder why nobody wants to be near them
Shut up, faggot.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: I think that the far more bigger problem, is that a lot of liberals and gays are heterophobes. That's right - heterophobes.
Wow, Spray finds a way to work IKYABWAI into the discussion. Can you see your penis when you take a leak?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Papa Willie wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Can you see your penis when you take a leak?

And this concerns you, because?????
Professional curiosity. Is it OK if he leaves some brochures at the front desk?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Nothing but quacks claiming science here.

Scientific American wrote:For the implicit measure, students had to categorize words and pictures flashed onto a computer screen into "gay" or "straight" groups. Words included "gay," "straight," "homosexual" and "heterosexual," while the pictures showed straight and gay couples. Before each trial, participants were primed with the word "me" or "others" flashed momentarily onto a computer screen. The researchers said quicker reaction time for "me" and "gay," and a slower association of "me" with "straight" would indicate said an implicit gay orientation.
No mention of the time difference between the measured words. Granted it is going to be fractions of seconds, but that is exactly what they were measuring.

On top of that most scientists worth a damn don't use the term homophobia. In fact the term homophobia was coined by the gay community as a way to label anyone who disagrees with them. See also anti choice or pro murder in the abortion debate. The Associated Press has gone so far as to remove the word homophobia from all AP writings calling it incorrect.

No back to your regularly scheduled waste of time.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Papa Willie wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Can you see your penis when you take a leak?

And this concerns you, because?????
Actually, he might just be looking for a few "donations". Moppers gotta eat too.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Professional curiosity. Is it OK if he leaves some brochures at the front desk?
You know it.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jsc wrote:Just so you know, there are people who also believe in the Bible who reach a different conclusion than you.
Yeah, I'm well aware that there are such people.

But you misspoke.

He doesn't believe the Bible.

A person can not read the Bible and come to the conclusion that homosexual marriage ought to be embraced... unless he has an agenda.

In the past, I've shown you very clearly, step by step -- starting from Genesis and on into the New Testament why this is so.

I doubt that you read it.

If you did read it, you are just the same as Justin Welby.

You brushed aside what is clear within the Bible, muddied the waters -----> and pushed your agenda.

Those thumping the Bible to pimp homosexual marriage are about as low as the bogus TV evangelists who thump the Bible to deceive dullards into enriching their bank account.

Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

poptart wrote: Hebrews 9:27

:|
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.