(!) So this "Duck Dynasty" thing... (!) - bad boobjob page 2

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Re: ! So this "Duck Dynasty" thing... !

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale wrote:t listening to Jay in KC? Its REAL! It's all REAL!
Hello, Grumpy? At what point did I say the show was "real"?

Go ahead, I'll wait while you pull your foot out of your mouth as you pull your head out of your ass.

Nifty little piece of pretzel logic and pretzel dexterity. You ought to join a fucking flea circus, ass clown.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So now your take is that it is fake. Nice flip flop asshat.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

You have got to be the stupidest excuse for a so-called "lawyer" I've ever had the displeasure to encounter. Where is the flip-flop you're yammering about dwarfling? I said, " All "reality" shows are staged and scripted to one degree or another, it's the nature of the televised beast." That implies that reality is anything but. I know you suffer from terminal retardation, but try to actually read what somebody says before you click the submit icon.

How the fuck do you make any money being that dense. Your cognitive skills are deplorable.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Just because you suck dicks on street corners for money doesn't mean you need to bring up my profession. As for the DD fakes. You know as well as I do that your take was shit. There is no way 5 guys all went from clean cut to camo and beards all at the same time and all right before they went on TV. You can't be that dumb.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay is a girl, so how is it a homosexual insult?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

And you're a midget, both mentally and physically, so how is that an insult. And nice white flag you fag. Since you backed your fat ass into a corner all you can do is swing your widdle arms and deflect your own queerness onto others. Pathetic, troll. Smear your feces somewhere else.

And by the way, you CAN be that dumb and are.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Then how do you explain how 5 guys went decades with short hair and playing golf at country clubs and then all 5 guys went camo and beards right before they got a gig playing to stupid redneck fucks?

Jay in KC wrote: And by the way, you CAN be that dumb and are.
Can I have a ruling on this Dimsdale?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

The same way you explain any other "reality" show concept. Someone had an idea, got into character, pitched the idea and got a show. Or, a network put out a casting call for a show idea and these five guys came forward because they were already involved in the activity and auditioned and were hired. Or they faked it and were hired. Whatever. Plus, people change appearance over the years, for any number of reasons. Who cares?

It's a reality show, it's mindless entertainment.

And there is no need for a ruling, stupid is as stupid does. Any one of your posts proves that.

You're welcome.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Or they faked it and were hired.
So it's fake. Make up your fucking mind shejay.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

My ruling is that war was declared on punctuation and sentence structure many posts ago.

Play on, I guess.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dinsdale wrote:My ruling is that war was declared on punctuation and sentence structure many posts ago.

Play on, I guess.
You might want to put down the crackpipe if that is what you got from my post.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

These guys were in the duck calling business (Duck Commander, I think is what it's called) long before Duck Dynasty, so I'm sure that they were wearing camo for a good many years before going on TV but, yes, the "reality show" is obviously staged, as are all "reality shows," but that doesn't make the Robertson's totally "fake". I do think they've gone a bit overboard on portraying themselves as backwoods rednecks when, in reality, they're wealthy, and getting wealthier, duck hunters from Louisiana, some of whom are well educated, and used to enjoy 18 holes of golf at the local country club. Phil Robertson has a Masters degree in Education from Louisiana Tech and was employed as a teacher prior to entering the duck call business, which makes some of his statements regarding African-Americans a little perplexing, as he most assuredly had to have a better understanding of the civil rights movement in the 60's, and think it's likely he's just staying in character for PR reasons. Who knows?

I have watched the show maybe 5-6 times after hearing all of my duck hunting friends rave about the show, but I failed to see the attraction and gave up watching. I guess that I prefer the harsh "reality" of watching the Chicago Cubs stink up major league baseball.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Mace wrote: I do think they've gone a bit overboard on portraying themselves as backwoods rednecks when, in reality, they're wealthy, and getting wealthier, duck hunters from Louisiana, some of whom are well educated, and used to enjoy 18 holes of golf at the local country club.
You are being way to kind to them. They are out and out frauds.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Moving Sale wrote:
Mace wrote: I do think they've gone a bit overboard on portraying themselves as backwoods rednecks when, in reality, they're wealthy, and getting wealthier, duck hunters from Louisiana, some of whom are well educated, and used to enjoy 18 holes of golf at the local country club.
You are being way to kind to them. They are out and out frauds.
They're playing their characters on a TV show that showcases their duck call business, so I don't know how that makes them "frauds". I don't know about you, but I don't call Dr. Phil if I'm having a bad day.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Mace wrote: They're playing their characters on a TV show that showcases their duck call business, so I don't know how that makes them "frauds".
Because some people, like shejay, are too stupid to tell the difference between a scripted show that is billed as a scripted show and a scripted show that is billed as reality. Because they induced people to believe they are actually Mork and not just Robin Williams playing a part. You and I are smart enough to get it, but what about the poor stupid folks like shejay?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote: Or they faked it and were hired.
So it's fake. Make up your fucking mind shejay.
Retard, are you having THAT much fucking trouble with your reading comprehension skills? When did I ever say the show was real and that they were or were not faking it? I didn't. I don't care. I said, once again for the height and intellectually challenged, that reality shows are by nature scripted. This implies a level of pretense. Or...faking. Now then, read this verrrrry slowwwwly and carefully so you can digest it, just like you did those 4 burgers and 12 beers you pounded for lunch.

Then please don't get back to me.

TIA
Moving Sale

Re: So this "Duck Dynasty" thing...

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: However, when Midget Sale calls the cast "frauds" and can't back it up with anything other than yammering about beards and clothing, his point is as insignificant as his height.
So tell us shejay, how is it not fraudulent to be 5 guys with crew cuts and CC memberships and then hold yourselves out to be the opposite of that?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:Just because you suck dicks on street corners for money doesn't mean you need to bring up my profession. As for the DD fakes. You know as well as I do that your take was shit. There is no way 5 guys all went from clean cut to camo and beards all at the same time and all right before they went on TV. You can't be that dumb.
Street corner dick suckers should sue your sorry ass for defamation of character.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

it's spelled 'definition' you stupid dick smoking asshat.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale wrote: Because some people, like shejay, are too stupid to tell the difference between a scripted show that is billed as a scripted show and a scripted show that is billed as reality. Because they induced people to believe they are actually Mork and not just Robin Williams playing a part. You and I are smart enough to get it, but what about the poor stupid folks like shejay?
Apples and oranges ace. Both versions described rely on some form of script. Reality show and scripted show...one and the same thing. A game show is a reality show. Survivor, a variation on a game show, is a reality show. Deadliest Catch is a reality show. So is Duck Dynasty. Now then, Deadliest Catch isn't faked, but it is scripted. They ALL are.

When I just said, "they faked it", I followed that with a "whatever". It means I don't care. You asked for a reason, I gave you several. That was an option, one that I don't agree or disagree with, but it was just that, a possible option.

What are you struggling with here?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Re: So this "Duck Dynasty" thing...

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote: However, when Midget Sale calls the cast "frauds" and can't back it up with anything other than yammering about beards and clothing, his point is as insignificant as his height.
So tell us shejay, how is it not fraudulent to be 5 guys with crew cuts and CC memberships and then hold yourselves out to be the opposite of that?
And just to address this nonsense, as I mentioned before, people change. That photo is old and I bet you don't look like you did when you were in your twenties. So they gave up the memberships or they didn't. So what? Your sad example is not evidence, by itself, of fraudulent behavior. What else you got to back up your point with, besides insults?
Moving Sale

Re: (!) So this "Duck Dynasty" thing... (!) - bad boobjob pa

Post by Moving Sale »

I think I have proven that there is probable cause to believe they are frauds and I will never be able to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt without the power of discovery so just what level of proof would you be looking for?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Okay, you have offered a small degree of probable cause, but nothing you can prove. But that degree is based on a photo and some comments about country club memberships and haircuts, so your argument rings fairly shallow. Why keep belaboring this point? What difference does it make? It's a reality show. It gets great ratings, but it doesn't shape the world or have any impact other than being entertaining to a specific audience.

Why do you care whether it is fraudulent, real, or most likely, somewhere in between?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

It's a "reality" TV show that's scripted, not a Ken Burns' documentary of Duck Commander, so who gives a fuck?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

I agree wholeheartedly Sam. I've never seen a minute of the show, nor do I intend to. I get far more entertainment watching MS getting tagged by every poster in here. But as to the show, what Mace said, WGAF.
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

Rule 34 :mrgreen:

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Okay, you have offered a small degree of probable cause, but nothing you can prove. But that degree is based on a photo and some comments about country club memberships and haircuts, so your argument rings fairly shallow.
Your understanding of TV is shallow. Further evidence is that their wives still look fairly CCish despite ALL of their husbands going beard/camo. What are the odds? Add to that motive to make more money and its a pretty strong case for anybody with a brain. You admitted its mostly fake. Why is it so hard to believe it is all fake?
Why keep belaboring this point? What difference does it make? It's a reality show. It gets great ratings, but it doesn't shape the world or have any impact other than being entertaining to a specific audience.

Why do you care whether it is fraudulent, real, or most likely, somewhere in between?
This is weak fucking sauce. Saying wgara AFTER you post on the subject a few times is moronic, but then you are a moron so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

MY understanding of TV bypasses yours by leaps and bounds MS. I have relatives that worked in the industry for over 40 years, while I did so for over 25. So save that white noise. Your inability to absorb what is clear and obvious is astounding. I have acknowledged the show could be entirely fake. I have also said there could be aspects that are also true. This varies from reality show to reality show. I have no specific background on DD, as I've never watched it. My points are all involving reality tv as a whole. I've said this ad nauseum.

So I don't care about DD, not one whit. I don't give a rats ass about it. I've just pointed out the flaws in your arguments. You can't prove your point conclusively, so why do you keep hammering away at what you don't know?

Ease away from yourself big guy.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

What flaw?