Another Day...Another Lie, Another Miserable Failure

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Moving Sale

Re: Another Day...Another Lie, Another Miserable Failure

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:Bush never lectured us on how honorable he was nor implied that the previous office holder was corrupt.

We all know that they all are, but only Barry wagged his finger at us and claimed he was above all of that.
Nice lie you right wing POS.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Left Seater wrote:Bush never lectured us on how honorable he was nor implied that the previous office holder was corrupt.

We all know that they all are, but only Barry wagged his finger at us and claimed he was above all of that.
Yea, all that shit about the "grownups being in charge again," the fake WH vandalism scandals, and Bush 43's constant references to "restoring honor" was just the Bushes way of being nice?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So, "it's Bush's fault" still flies 6 years later?

I'll help you out, Obamapologists -- any time you're debating something, and you believe using the "two wrongs make a right" defense is an appropriate tactic... it's time to shut up. You're a moron, defending an untenable position, and using a logical fallacy... please stop.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Not apologizing for Obama. Just reminding Seater how things are done in DC.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

BSmack wrote:Not apologizing for Obama. Just reminding Seater how things are done in DC.
yeah, by wailing that Bush did it.

go fellate a shotgun, Monica
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:Not apologizing for Obama. Just reminding Seater how things are done in DC.
He was going to change all that, though. Remember? Hope and Change? Most transparent administration in history? He predicated his entire campaign around that theme.

How's that workin out for ya?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Makes me wonder how long anyone with a few functioning brain cells can continue to think the Emperor is wearing such fine clothes. You all are acting like you are Jay Carney. Might be time to give it up.
Mr. Obama is a poser.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dinsdale wrote:So, "it's Bush's fault" still flies 6 years later?

I'll help you out, Obamapologists -- any time you're debating something, and you believe using the "two wrongs make a right" defense is an appropriate tactic... it's time to shut up. You're a moron, defending an untenable position, and using a logical fallacy... please stop.
If that was durected at me, I was pointing out the hypocrisy of mvskkkal riding elephant cock during the last administration and then bitching when he finds out our present pres is doing it too. That and reminding the board of his tiny brained racism. Now go dig a ditch loser.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Nice hillbilly logic you dumb hillbilly. Care to try again?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote: mvskkkal riding elephant cock during the last administration
Link?

Chimpy's Neronian excesses are the reason the TEA party exists, you cum drunk simpleton. Klowney the Kenyan hasn't done much other than quadruple down on that imbecility and taken blatant, piss in your face dishonesty to a level never seen before in American politics. That doesn't seem to stop you from hopping up and down trying to fondle his grapesack, though, does it?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote: Link?
From a board where most of your 18 million post were deleted and only goes back to 2005 when you had already thrown him off a bridge?

Chimpy's Neronian excesses are the reason the TEA party exists...
They are probably also the reason you finally wised up to what a shitty fuck he is. That doesn't change the fact that you were all in with Iraq and Libby and the Patriot Act and all the other shit that retarded fuck pulled over the years up until the time he was no longer doing your bidding. Now go fuck a black cock you horrid racist sewer scum.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Moving Thale wrote:
mvscal wrote: Link?

I got nuttin
Chimpy's Neronian excesses are the reason the TEA party exists...
They are probably altho the reathon you finally withed up to what a shitty fuck he ith. That doethn't change the fact that you were all in with Iraq and Libby and the Patriot Act and all the other shit that retarded fuck pulled over the yearth up until the time he wath no longer doing your bidding. Now go fuck a black cock you horrid rathist thewer thcum.
fixed
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

As usual cuddles has no take.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
He was going to change all that, though. Remember? Hope and Change? Most transparent administration in history? He predicated his entire campaign around that theme.

Never expected it. I live in the real world.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

BSmack wrote:
mvscal wrote:

Never expected it. I live in the real world.

Exactly the point. See the part where I said we all know they do it.

The restoring honor and dignity line was a direct response to the previous guy using the office to have sex with interns. Plus lying about said acts when the truth leaked.

The current guy claimed he was above such, but that is clearly just another of his lies that the media and the idiots who elected him are giving him a pass on. Granted in private they are upset, but it isn't something they want to admit publicly.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Moving Sale wrote:As usual cuddles has no take.
piss off, you lisping ass clown
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote: The restoring honor and dignity line was a direct response to the previous guy using the office to have sex with interns.
So first he never said he would restore honor and now he didn't really mean honor he meant no sex with interns. Nice backpeddle asshole. Why don't you just admit you screwed the pooch and move on?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I see you are still shitting up the board with nonsense you fat stupid fuck.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

That's because you are a chickenshit no-take-having fatboy. Real men don't run you disgusting POS.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Moving Fail: willing to be the board bitch for all.

Thanks for taking it for the team.

...and fuck you, fuck your mother, and fuck everything you stand for.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Papa Willie wrote:
Moving Sale wrote: Now go fuck a black cock you horrid racist sewer scum.
Still using homosexuality for insults, lil' guy? What a stupid hypocritical little fucking ni66er you are. :lol:
It just means he's projecting his own lifestyle onto anybody he disagrees with.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I just got a notice from Excellus (BC/BS NY) that my health insurance policy is being reduced by $2500. Then MrsO woke me up for breakfast. Bummer.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

FTFY
Wolfman wrote:I just got a notice from Excellus (BC/BS NY) that my health insurance policy is being reduced by $2500. Then MrsO woke me up for breakfast with a hummer.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:It's irrelevant to you because you are a shit stained, right wing, vapid, racist, asshole.
Those of us with a brain care about history. We don't just spout battle dates. Now go fuck a black cock you self loathing dong licker.
Can we get a ruling here..?? This Moving Bowels blast may be his best yet. It has all his usual regurgitated puke, right wing, vapid, racist, black cock, shit stained all his under used smack. Can he not be forced to come up with some new material ??
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Carson wrote:Moving Fail: willing to be the board bitch for all.
Only a pussy would need a whole board to validate his feelings. Nice post vaginaboy.