Truth and Fiction about Obamacare

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Re: Truth and Fiction about Obamacare

Post by Trampis »

My wife and I just signed up this weekend using the Wahealthplanfinder.org website. It was pretty simple and we found a plan that will cost us $487/month which is higher then the 425 we pay now, but we are getting better coverage so its all good.

We DO NOT qualify for any subsidies as we are over $60,000/ year income level.

My experience was good.

Do you all want to keep your employer paid, low deductible insurance and are unhappy with the rate increase?
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
mamamustanger
Elwood

Post by mamamustanger »

Atomic Punk wrote:Service related? Yes. For many years I had no idea I was covered as I was paying for Blue Cross then United Health Care out of pocket. A Vietnam Vet I worked with asked me if I go to the VA. I checked into it and I was never notified that I was covered. Oh by the way, the years of compensation came in the form of a nice payment and now monthly for life.

I'm guessing they didn't tell you what you were qualified for. Not sure if overt racism qualifies you but you might want to check into the mental health route for yourself. I rarely go there for anything but they cover everything except dental. They mail prescription meds to me so there are no worries about going to a pharmacy. Now that is 'BODE.

I see these Air Force "vets" there and have no idea what the fuck they could possibly qualify for since working behind a desk can't be that traumatic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

In Oregon, someone set up a non-profit coop insurance company.

I'll keep an eye out and see how this works out. Sounds like a free market/free association to an issue.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

88 wrote:Out of curiosity, Trampis, did you ever price out the same coverage before the ACA went into effect? I ask because you seem to attribute the improvement in insurance coverage with the ACA. I don't think those two issues are related at all. Most insurers offered plans with various amounts of coverage at various costs before the ACA went into effect. If you wanted more coverage, you could have opted for such a plan and paid the appropriate premium. Now you don't have the choice to choose a plan with less coverage.

The ACA was supposed to drive down costs through competition. Are there more insurers competing for your buck now? If so, what insurers have joined the marketplace? The other way of holding down costs was to pay the doctors less. Do you think this will result in better healthcare for you? If so, what leads you to this conclusion?
Let me just say that I am not an expert in picking out healthcare plans nor am I a proponent of the ACA. I concentrate on how to make my little farm make more money by growing more and better crops and how to keep my old equipment running for as long as possible to keep costs down. Figuring out healthcare plans for me and my wife is a pain in the ass, as is any government regulatory or subsidy program. Generally I have in the past tried to keep HI costs down with a reasonable deductible. As my monthly premium has gone up over the years, I have inreased my deductibles to the point I was at $5000 deductible on July 1 2012. I run on 1 year contracts that renew on July 1.

In May of this year(2013) I get a letter from Premera Blue Cross, my HI provider, stating the best deal on a plan they can give me come 7/1/13 will see a premium increase of 41% from roughly $436/month to over $600 for the same coverage I already had. I was both shocked and pissed so I switched to Asuris and upped my deductible once again to $10,000 with no prescription benefits for me and kept the wife at $5000 deductible with some prescription benefits. No dental, vision, anything extra, just bare bones and our premium droped a few bucks to $425/month.

In September i get a letter from Asuris stating they will raise my rates 42% starting Jan. 1st to once again over $600/month due to Obamacare. I'm pissed again. At this point we went on the Wahealthplanfinder.org website, typed in what we wanted in a plan and found one... OUT OF 11 choices...with PREMERA BLUE CROSS FOR $487/month. Bronze plan, $5200 deductible with a HSA plan. Its better then what we have now for a bit more dollars per month.

WHY IN THE FUCK COULDNT PREMERA OFFER US THIS PLAN LAST JULY??? WHY???

Again, Im a dumb farmer not a healthcare expert so we signed up for it and i will move foward and once again concentrate on what makes me money, growing more and better quality food.

It was easy to sign up for my healthcare and I am assuming it was because i live in a state(Washington) that is complying with the law and set up a competent website that folks like myself can go to. Not one of the 36 states that are fucking around being obstructionist.

Will this get me better healthcare? No. Cheaper? No. But when are we as Republicans and elitist snobs going to pull our heads out of the sand and realise we lost TWICE to Obama and those that want affordable healthcare? We had our chance for a long time in this country to fix healthcare and we ignored soaring healthcare costs and we didnt do shit about it. Average folks, of which there are a lot, cant afford healthcare unless they get one of the coveted jobs that provide it. We as republicans got what we deserved.

I'll give everybody a headsup on the next thing as Republicans we will fuck up on ...Mexicans. I heard on the radio the other day that our country is now 1/4 hispanic. Will we ignore what hispanics want too and continue to just get 35% of the vote instead of compromising a bit?
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Wow, a "farming" leech whimpering for more wetbacks. What a surprise.

:meds: :meds: :meds:

Fuck off, maggot.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Trampis wrote:It was easy to sign up for my healthcare and I am assuming it was because i live in a state(Washington) that is complying with the law and set up a competent website that folks like myself can go to. Not one of the 36 states that are fucking around being obstructionist.
:?

Barrycare websites are not working ---> and it's because of the Republicans?

bwaaa...

Yeah, you are a dumb farmer.

Trampis wrote:I'll give everybody a headsup on the next thing as Republicans we will fuck up on ...Mexicans. I heard on the radio the other day that our country is now 1/4 hispanic. Will we ignore what hispanics want too and continue to just get 35% of the vote instead of compromising a bit?
What do you think Republicans ought to do for Mexicans?

Shit, they've already allowed millions to come in here illegally and leech for decades, haven't they?

Maybe if the Governors of those 36 "obstructionist" states would consent to fly the Mexican flag over the state capital building that would please them?

Trampis wrote:We had our chance for a long time in this country to fix healthcare and we ignored soaring healthcare costs and we didnt do shit about it. Average folks, of which there are a lot, cant afford healthcare unless they get one of the coveted jobs that provide it. We as republicans got what we deserved.
True to an extent.

Republican could (and should) have addressed broken health care long ago.

But none of us deserves to have the Supreme Court allow a blatantly unconstitutional law to be enacted.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

tramps wrote:WHY IN THE FUCK COULDNT PREMERA OFFER US THIS PLAN LAST JULY??? WHY???
There is a very simple answer to this. Health insurance companies often offer much lower costs for the first year. Then the cost will rise in the second and following years. This is no different than a Credit Card that waives the annual fee for the first year then charges $95 per year after that time. Or cable systems that offer introductory rates for the first 6 months.

The hope is you like the service and don't want to change when the increase is due. As a business owner myself I could have saved a pile of money by changing insurance companies each year. In the end we have changed on average about every 4 years. Annual changes while saving would be a huge pain on employees.

So, while its great that the WA site works, that cost you money as well. You can call my state and 35 others obstructionist all you want, but that is completely false. The exchange websites are nothing but an unfunded federal mandate. Your state just bent over and accepted the Feds taking more of your money. My state gave the Feds the finger and said if you are going to require this you find a way to pay for it. You call that obstructionist, I call it fiscally sound.

Finally, what is going to prevent the insurance company you chose this time for the second time in three years from raising your rates again upon renewal? And to 88's point, it sure doesn't sound like ACA did anything for you that you couldn't have done or did do in the past few years.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Thieved from the 12-Page Rant thread, but this deserves a bit of run here:
Felix wrote:
poptart wrote: DId you sign up?
no, I like my health care plan and just like Obama said, if I like it I can keep it....that's what I've done.....
Not so fast, Greenjeans:

Thursday's CBS Evening News poured cold water on President Obama's now-infamous "if you like your insurance plan, you will keep it" promise. Scott Pelley noted how the President has "repeated one reassuring phrase" about the American people being able to hold onto their health insurance, and bluntly pointed out that, contrary to the Democrat's vow, "hundreds of thousands of Americans...are being told that their health plans are being cancelled." Try millions, Scotty...

Carter Evans also spotlighted a California woman's nightmarish experience as a result of the passage of ObamaCare. Her self-purchased health care plan was cancelled, and as a result, she was being "forced to choose from a bunch of new plans...that are all more expensive."

Pelley led with the 2010 clip of Obama's "you will keep it" promise, where the left-of-center politician ( :? ) added that "no one will be able to take that away from you. It hasn't happened yet. It won't happen in the future." The CBS anchor continued with a simple four-word refutation of the President: "But it is happening."

Evans then spent much of report detailing Natalie Willes' beyond frustrating health insurance experience:

CARTER EVANS (voice-over): Natalie Willes helps parents in Los Angeles care for their newborns. She buys her own health insurance.

WILLES: I was completely happy with the insurance I had before.

EVANS: So she was surprised when she tried to renew her policy....Her insurer, Kaiser Permanente, is terminating policies for 160,000 people in California, and presenting them with new plans that comply with the health care law.

WILLES: Before I had a plan that – I had a $1,500 deductible. I paid $199 a month. The most similar plan that I would have available to me would be $278 a month. My deductible would be $6,500. And all of my care after that point would only be covered 70 percent....So now, I'm being forced to choose from a bunch of new plans that I don't want to choose from that are all more expensive.

The correspondent also played a sound-bite from UCLA's Dr. Gerry Kominski, who disclosed that "about half of the 14 million people who buy insurance on their own are not going to be able to keep the policies that they had previously". However, Dr. Kominski, who heralded the Supreme Court's 2012 decision upholding the Affordable Care Act as a "great victory for America", later claimed that "you're paying more for a better product and for more protection, and you won't understand the value of that until you need it."

Another arrogant lib telling us what's good for us. With all due respect, Dr. Kominski, we certainly DO understand the "value" for what we are paying. We're paying for a whole host of benefits that we neither want or need, and in some cases, don't even believe in. We are paying for a polluted risk-pool contaminated by the pre-existing conditions of others. And we are paying for yet another irretrievably broken federal government entitlement program at the expense of our rights and freedom. I'd say we understand the "value" of Obamacare quite well.

What good is a benefit if you can't afford it? Three lies in one: The ACA isn't Affordable; your president sure as hell doesn't Care; and our failed representation has failed to Act to fix this disaster.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:
Doctors who have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars obtaining their degrees will drop out of the system like flies. They will be replaced by indentured servants who obtain their degrees by Federally subsidized student loans. The bottom line is that the average joe will spend more money for worse service than he was getting before.
I'm sure Obama can get his buddy, Fidel to loan us some Cuban doctors. There'll also be lots of Pakistani imports.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Papa Willie wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/obama-administrat ... 49311.html

When Yahoo & NBC crawl on Obama's ass, you know it must be bad...
When the masses start to see reality, even NBC has to come around and can't keep spinning it to favor Obama. If they didn't they would lose the last little bit of their credibility.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Cuda wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Doctors who have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars obtaining their degrees will drop out of the system like flies. They will be replaced by indentured servants who obtain their degrees by Federally subsidized student loans. The bottom line is that the average joe will spend more money for worse service than he was getting before.
I'm sure Obama can get his buddy, Fidel to loan us some Cuban doctors. There'll also be lots of Pakistani imports.
Did you think Barry's suddenly urgent push for immigration reform was a coincidence?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So now the Des Moines Register has a story that was picked up by the USAToday which details that the IRS will have no way to collect the tax fine for those who choose not to have health insurance.

It turns out Congress didn't want the IRS putting liens on people's property just for not having health insurance. So because of the Congressional action in drafting ACA, the IRS can only ask people to pay the tax. If the person is due a refund they will deduct the tax from said refund, but if they don't have a refund, the IRS can only send letters asking them to pay.

Further the group most likely to not purchase health insurance is also a group that largely doesn't get much in Federal returns, single young males. So just another decline in the expected revenue stream, or in other words just more of a drain on us the citizens.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

But, but, but...Obama said yesterday that despite many folks having the plan they were very happy with canceled, which Obama promised wouldnt happen, their new Obamacare plan would be better.
Last edited by Left Seater on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

What's even better is his rationalethat their old plan sucked, anyhoo. What a fukking clown.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Rumor has it Obungerler is about to make a statement that people will be able to keep their current insurance plans even if they don't meet the ACA requirements. But how can he force them to do that? ACA is law and he just can't make a law with a statement in a presser.

While this is good for them it is just another draw on the checkbook of the American taxpayer. The majority of people who will keep these plans are the healthy and young. These were the same folks that were seeing huge increases under ACA plans because they had to pay more to offset those with the pre existing conditions.

So now that they aren't paying more and those with existing conditions are getting coverage the numbers don't work. Insurance companies aren't going to lose money, instead they will just up the rates on the sick and elderly. This means the taxpayers will be forced to pay ever larger subsidies for them.

Oh, and still waiting for Felix or JSC or any other ACA/Liberal to explain how Obama can pick and choose which parts of the law he wants to implement and when those parts will be implemented. Y'all told us at ACA is the law of the land and supported by SC decision. So how is it that the idiot in charge can delay or ignore parts of said law?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

This guy has been a fuck up since day #1. He's a charlatan and an asshole all wrapped up in one package of lies. Thanks a lot DNC and RNC.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Another month, another change to the ACA law by the Idiot in Chief. This time he has allowed additional waivers for folks. The insurers are not happy as it further undermines the fiscal soundness of their overall plans. Actuaries everywhere are in panic mode. This is all likely good news for Liberals though as it moves one step closer to total failure of the individual insurance model and towards single payer.

And still waiting for Felix or others to explain how the President can change a law damn near monthly.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Here in OR, CoverOregon, popularly known as RunForCoverOregon is an even bigger flop than the federal program.

Oracle took them to the cleaners on software that won't be working anytime soon, and it's gone to paper applications... that have been handled at a rate of about one every 3 weeks per pencil-pusher (mind-boggling). But it gets even better -- they just made robocalls to most of the applicants (all 3 that put in the paper applications) that said something to the effect of "fuck off and go find your own insurance." No, I didn't make that up.

But I'm sure if we put the government 100% in control of things, they'd suddenly find competence... I'm sure of it. They only screw up when they have partial control.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Left Seater wrote:Still waiting for Felix to answer one simple question as well.

Since ACA is the law as passed by Congress and redefined by the SC, how can the WH choose to delay certain sections of said law and outright cancel other sections? Additionaly, where is the outrage at the WH for these decisions?
Left Seater wrote: Oh, and still waiting for Felix or JSC or any other ACA/Liberal to explain how Obama can pick and choose which parts of the law he wants to implement and when those parts will be implemented. Y'all told us at ACA is the law of the land and supported by SC decision. So how is it that the idiot in charge can delay or ignore parts of said law?
I can't answer that because I don't know.....implementation of massive program like that takes time, but I don't see how Obama can delay implementing particular sections of the program while pushing forward with others.....the law is fucked up beyond repair.....but that's typical government reaction, implement something then stand back and see what happens rather than thinking about what effects a law might have prior to implementation......

but I can give you one success story.....my brother in law who is 60+ and works construction on a job by job basis (isn't employed by a company) was paying $800/mo for health care and is now paying about $300, so for him it was a good deal.....

funny thing too, he's one of those guys that pass on every derogatory email about Obama that he receives.....the latest was "don't elect that niqqer again".....I was going to tell him Obama can't run again, but it's useless....it's like talking to a brick wall.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Felix wrote:I was going to tell him Obama can't run again

Don't be so sure -- for the first time in our history, the president now gets to make his own laws, Constitution be damned.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Dinsdale wrote:

Don't be so sure -- for the first time in our history, the president now gets to make his own laws, Constitution be damned.
Try breathing into a paper bag, assclown.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Did you have a point, or just wanted to throw insults after I made a factual statement?

Would you care to point out when the Constitution was amended to empower the president to make laws? I somehow missed that groundbreaking event.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Dinsdale wrote:Did you have a point, or just wanted to throw insults after I made a factual statement?

Would you care to point out when the Constitution was amended to empower the president to make laws? I somehow missed that groundbreaking event.
Bush created laws right & left with his signing statements, yet now you're melting down? Ponderous....

And if you think that Obama is capable of voiding the 22nd Amendment you're even more delusional than previously thought. But by all means, continue hyperventilating over right-wingnut fantasies...

The same people who spew stuff like this were the ones saying after Obama was first elected that he would take away private gun ownership. Care to share how many lawful gun owners have had their firearms seized, bozo?
9/27/22
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Bush created laws right & left with his signing statements, yet now you're melting down?
Ah, the old "two wrongs make a right" argument. Needless to say, it's an auto-fail.
And if you think that Obama is capable of voiding the 22nd Amendment you're even more delusional than previously thought.
He's upheld, and even expended the nullifications of the 4th, 5th, 6th, 9th, and 10th. What's one more?

Care to share how many lawful gun owners have had their firearms seized, bozo?
Don't have an exact number yet, but seizures are currently underway in California, and are about to begin in New York.

Care to make any more inaccurate claims?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dinsdale wrote: Don't have an exact number yet, but seizures are currently underway in California, and are about to begin in New York.
Complete and total bullshit.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Dinsdale wrote: Don't have an exact number yet, but seizures are currently underway in California, and are about to begin in New York.

Gee, Screwey is wrong about something? Color me shocked.

http://downtrend.com/travis/california- ... ased-guns/

I can link you up with a few hundred more articles, if you like.

But maybe the former DOJ Agent is lying about his role?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Bush created laws right & left with his signing statements,
Stop lying, you stupid, kiddy-diddling fucktard.

Signing statements mean fuck all. They have no effect on the law whatsoever. They are nothing more than marginal notation for posterity.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dinsdale wrote:Gee, Screwey is wrong about something? Color me shocked.

But maybe the former DOJ Agent is lying about his role?
My goodness. You mean registration really does lead to confiscation? Who could have possibly predicted that?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Dinsdale wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:

Gee, Screwey is wrong about something? Color me shocked.

Naw....I can find right-wingnut/libertarian websites on my own. :meds:
9/27/22
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Naw....I can find right-wingnut/libertarian websites on my own.
So, in one thread, you've gone with the "two wrongs make a right," and now ad hominem. Can the IKYABWAI be far off?

Simple question - is the DOJ Agent who was involved in the seizures lying? It's a yes or no question.

And is or is not New York now in stage 1 of its new seizure laws? Yes or no?
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Dinsdale wrote: And is or is not New York now in stage 1 of its new seizure laws? Yes or no?
you aren't talking about a law that's been on the books since 1991 are you? the one that prohibits possession of a long gun or shotgun with a capacity of more than 5 rounds? a 22 year old law hardly qualifies as a "new"
http://www.leagle.com/decision/19951172 ... p276_21114

doesn't appear like a gun grab to me, but then again I'm relatively rational......

what do you suppose stage 2 will look like?
mvscal wrote: My goodness. You mean registration really does lead to confiscation? Who could have possibly predicted that?
under california law, a legally registered gun owner loses the right to own a firearm when he or she is convicted of a crime or becomes mentally ill....if you're a sane, law abiding citizen in california, you've got nothing to worry about.....
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Felix wrote:
Dinsdale wrote: under california law, a legally registered gun owner loses the right to own a firearm when he or she is convicted of a crime or becomes mentally ill....if you're a sane, law abiding citizen in california, you've got nothing to worry about.....

Wrong.

"They" decided that anyone who has seen a psychiatrist for any reason (since medical records are confidential, but Obama is working on that one), or who is late paying a toll has forfeited their right to own a gun.

Martin Niemoller wrote:First they came for the Communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Socialists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Socialist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for me,
and there was no one left to speak for me.

But on the plus side, I'm sure all that sand keeps your head warm.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:..under california law, a legally registered gun owner loses the right to own a firearm when he or she is convicted of a crime or becomes mentally ill....
A crime? Mentally ill? Remind me again who defines the criteria.

You really are a credulous tard.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

And goodness knows, a person should forfeit their constitutional protections because they didn't pay a bridge toll on time.

They shouldn't be allowed to vote or write for a newspaper, either.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dinsdale wrote:they didn't pay a bridge toll on time.
Really? Who would do that? That's just crazy....
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Dinsdale wrote:And goodness knows, a person should forfeit their constitutional protections because they didn't pay a bridge toll on time.

They shouldn't be allowed to vote or write for a newspaper, either.
now you're just being inane.......how many guns have be confiscated using this law? how many non-paying bridge riders have had their guns taken away?

by the way, the police can't simply enter a residence because someone who might be legally disqualified from owning a gun reportedly owns one.....they still have to have a warrant, unless the person lets them in voluntarily.....anyone who would invite a cop into their house voluntarily is probably too stupid to own a weapon anyway......that pesky warrant thingy still stands in the way of the cops grabbing everyone's guns......

and nothing to say about your idiotic statement about the "new" New York gun law that's 22 years old?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

New York began sending out notices to turn in your guns about a month ago. The date of passage of the law is moot. This is the same city that decided it was legal to randomly stop people and search them.

True, a warrant is necessary to enter the home. And if a person doesn't succumb to the jackbooted thugs' demands, they twist the law to get one, since if you're late paying a toll, you've been deemed "dangerous." Educate yourself, blind man.

I notice you didn't answer some very, very basic questions. They were "yes" or "no."
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Dinsdale wrote:New York began sending out notices to turn in your guns about a month ago. The date of passage of the law is moot. This is the same city that decided it was legal to randomly stop people and search them.
where the fuck do you get your news, from Right Wing Conspiracies R'us?
the only guns subject to this are LONG RIFLES THAT HOLD MORE THAN FIVE ROUNDS, not every gun.....but you'd have everyone believe that New York police are coming for every gun in the city, which simply isn't true....you need to check your paranoia level because it seems to be redlining.....
if a person doesn't succumb to the jackbooted thugs' demands, they twist the law to get one, since if you're late paying a toll, you've been deemed "dangerous."
straight up bullshit......again, provide me with any evidence that a toll dodger has lost their guns.....
I notice you didn't answer some very, very basic questions. They were "yes" or "no."
which "yes or no" questions are those? I'll be happy to answer any questions you have to the best of my ability.....but I find it a little disturbing that you believe Obama has somehow pressured the California State Government to start implementing gun grab laws......any evidence of this or are you simply letting your paranoia run rampant once again.....

if Obama is going to implement such draconian laws, he'd better hurry up because he's only got two years left......
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dinsdale wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Did you have a point, or just wanted to throw insults after I made a factual statement?

You were trying to imply that the POTUS can abolish the 22nd amendment. That is not a factual statement you dick licking mixture of semen and flopsweat.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Moving Sale wrote:you dick licking mixture of semen and flopsweat.
:shock:

Rack!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.