Mizzou 7-0

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Mizzou 7-0

Post by Left Seater »

M2 wrote: You could have just said you're an idiot... as opposed to trying to hide the fact you're an idiot.

This coming from an alleged fan who claims his defense lost 8 starters for the season.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Left Seater wrote:
In the last 10 years of the SWC, ATM didn't play a single FCS school. In fact they had a long series with LSU for most of that time. Their '93 OCC schedule was LSU, OU, Mizzou and Louisville.
:?

Did you actually post this take with a straight face?

Was Sam Houston State that much different than Baylor back then?! You beat Mizzou and Louisville by a combined score of 115-7. Texas and Arkansas aside, just who, pray tell, did aTm play IN conference? With a steady diet of the likes of Rice, Houston, Smoo, Baylor, TEHC and TCU on their schedule - ALL of whom were traditionally abysmal in the SWC - the Aggies HAD to schedule name talent just keep themselves in the national discussion.

Dawg. Srsly.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

M2 wrote:A team that needed a "miracle" to beat one of the WORST teams in the PAC 12... at home ?
I thought the Barners played Washington State (4-4). Who knew it was Cal?

BTW, "one of the WORST teams in the PAC" hung 44 on your Teddys and doubled them up by 22.

On the road.

Wanna rethink your "smack", or shall we simply consider the source?
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Left Seater wrote:
M2 wrote: You could have just said you're an idiot... as opposed to trying to hide the fact you're an idiot.

This coming from an alleged fan who claims his defense lost 8 starters for the season.

10 starters... keep up, simpleton.

Deandre Coleman is the only starter left.

5 of the starters were preseason all PAC 12 selections

Sebastian, Forbes, Scarlett, McClure and McCain
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Why keep up the lies toolio?

You were proven wrong in another thread. Just because you ignored it doesn't make it go away.

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... =5&t=43590
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Left Seater wrote:Why keep up the lies toolio?

You were proven wrong in another thread. Just because you ignored it doesn't make it go away.

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... =5&t=43590

Good god... you're a fucking idiot !

Let me help you shit for brains...

Here's your quote... tubby

DL: Dan Camporeale (DE) *
Deandre Coleman (Nose) *
Viliami Moala (DT) *
Chris McCain (Rush)
LB: Jalen Jefferson (SAM)
Hardy Nickerson (MIKE) *
Khairi Fortt (MIKE) *
DB: Stefan McClure (CB)
Kam Jackson (CB) *
Damariay Drew (SS) *
Michael Lowe (FS) *

So if Milton is correct in that 10 of 11 starters are now out for the season we should only see one of the above names in the game report from Saturday. Yet amazingly 8 of the above names recorded a statistic in Saturday's game. (Players with an * next to their name recorded a stat in Saturday's game.)

Once again, you're sooooooo fucking stupid it's unfathomable !

Shit for brains... every single one of the players you have with an asterisk

Are backup players on the team... you fucking moron ! (with the exception of Deandre Coleman)

You remember how stupid you were when you stated "today" that Texas A&M was considering not playing a game against Oregon ???

Of course, I had to point out to your stupid ass... that they had already cancelled the game with Oregon, and In fact had done so almost half a year ago.

Well, this is one of those cases again...

Does your wife also call you a buffoon ?
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Papa Willie wrote:Give us your current top 10, Toodles.

Great, "dumb's" fatter brother "dumber"... just joined us and can't even figure out that 11 players play on defense.

Unreal.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Look you little bitch, read the entire pot before you blow your wad.
http://www.calbears.com/pdf9/2553289.pd ... M_ID=30100

But just to be fair to milton, maybe the newspapers and preseason mags had it wrong. Let's compare Saturday's defensive starters to those who were on the field for the first snap against Northwestern. Oh wait, that didn't help milton either. In fact 7 of the 11 defensive starters from the Northwestern game also started Saturday against UCLA. It would have been 8 of 11 had Cal not opened up in the nickel package against Northwestern. And just for good measure the extra DB that started that day against Northwestern also played Sat vs UCLA.
What a complete dumbass you are. You are claiming that Cal started 8 backups against Northwestern. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plus, how predictable are you in that I already knew you would bitch about the starters listed in the newspaper. Therefore I linked you up to the .pdf that lists the Cal defensive starters for the northwestern game. But it turns out the newspaper had most of the starters exactly correct.

So either you are lying out your ass again or your coach is the biggest idiot in the history of football and starts his second stringers for the first game of the season.

Oh, and since you have prolly never looked at an official game report, let me tell you how to use it. Click on the link above and scroll down to the participation report and you will see the starters for both teams listed. 11 on offense and defense on both teams. Then below that you will see the additional players listed who also played in the game but didn't start.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Papa Willie wrote:Did you not understand my question?

I understood it.

You were just too stupid to realize what thread you were in...
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Look, shit for brains... you are simply incapable of getting this shit through your fat fucking head !

Last time, Slingblade

Cal is playing without 10 of their 11 projected starters for this season... due to injury and other circumstances.

Cal played the first game of the season without 5 of them.

If you can't figure that shit out... I can't help you.

Tell me, what are the chances that Texas A&M... cancels its game with Oregon ?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You really are this dumb.

Even if we take you at your word, against those who are paid to follow the team, you are still wrong.

If Cal lost 5 starters before the season, then lost another five sometime after the first game, then we should see no more than 6 of the defensive starters playing in the UCLA game. But wait, there are 7 that played against UCLA.

You lose again.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Since comprehension seems to be a "huge" problem for you... we'll try this one last time.

M2 wrote:Last time, Slingblade

Cal is playing without 10 of their 11 projected starters for this season... due to injury and other circumstances.

If you can't figure that shit out... I can't help you.?

I never said Cal lost 5 starting players in their first game of the season... you fucking moron.

Now, answer the questions... Slingblade

M2 wrote:Does your wife also call you a buffoon ?
M2 wrote:Tell me, what are the chances that Texas A&M... cancels its game with Oregon ?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

M2 wrote:
M2 wrote: Cal is playing without 10 of their 11 projected starters for this season... due to injury and other circumstances.

I never said Cal lost 5 starting players in their first game of the season... you fucking moron.
You running comprehension smack is quite amusing. Now you are arguing with yourself. I didn't say Cal lost five starters in the Northwestern game either. But you attacked at statement as if I did. Typical you.
Left Seater wrote:
If Cal lost 5 starters before the season, then lost another five sometime after the first game, ...

You lose again.
Let's not forget the other part of your claim that Frosh and Soph, do not make for a good defense. You were trying to imply that the reason the defense was struggling was due to having to start a bunch of underclass men who weren't ready. Turns out though the majority of the starters for the UCLA game were Jrs and Srs.

Furthermore, I put far more stock in the printed words of a paid journalist, than the Al Bundy of our board.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

M2 wrote:Image
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

It does get comical after awhile. I can’t figure out if you’re the biggest troll this board has ever seen, going on over a decade, or if you really are weapons grade stupid. My guess is the latter.

So by your words, Cal has lost 10 defensive starters.

Per the official Cal website, here are the starters for the Oregon State game that appeared on the Post-Spring Two-Deep, the Two-Deep (Preseason), and the Two-Deep (August 22)

NOSE Deandre Coleman
SAM Jalen Jefferson
WILL Khairi Fortt
CB Kameron Jackson

Mustafa Jalil was listed on the Post-Spring and Pre-Season depth chart as the starter at DT, but for the August 22 depth chart, he is listed as the backup to Viliami Moala. And before you jump all over this point, here is an exerpt from last Thursday from dailycal.org:
In a very familiar pattern for the Cal defense, Jalil was listed as the starting defensive tackle on the spring preseason depth chart. From there, he alternated the top slot with junior Villiami Moala throughout fall camp.

But Jalil’s path went cold shortly after, as a nagging knee injury forced him to miss the first five games of the year. Following the Washington State tilt, jalil was declared out for the season by the Bears.
So Moala, at least as far as the coaches were concerned, was thought of as a starter at the beginning of the season, after flip flopping with Jalil in fall camp. He is still starting.

Then, you have Hardy Nickerson. He was listed as the co-starter prior to Northwestern. Again, per dailycal.org:
Forbes was seen as a stalwart starter coming into the 2013 season, a veteran middle linebacker in a shallow defensive corps. The junior suffered a back injury in the offseason and missed some practices during fall camp, but Dykes said the absences were mostly precautionary measures. Forbes was also still listed as the starter at the Mike position.

Now it looks like Forbes is just buried in the depth chart.
He came off the bench against UCLA and didn’t have any stats, and aggravated his injury. Prior to this, it appears that Forbes was beat out by a more talented underclassman. This happens on shitty teams. Nickerson is still starting.

So from the post spring depth chart, Cal still has 4 players still starting. From the preseason depth chart, they have 5 players still starting (Dan Camporeale was moved from RUSH where he was listed as co-starter to END where was listed as a co-starter on Aug 22 and is still starting). From the Aug 22 depth chart, Cal still has 7 players starting that were listed as either a starter or co-starter.

Now on to the “5 of the starters were preseason all PAC 12 selections.” We’re going to need a link or stfu on this one. The Sporting News listed 0 Cal players on their preseason All PAC 12 team. Phil Steele listed one (1) second team selection in Coleman, and one (1) fourth team selection in Forbes. Bleacher Report also had Coleman as a second team selection. He was the only Cal player listed. SBNation polled a bunch of PAC 12 bloggers, and no Cal players were on the preseason all conference team. Lindy’s had Coleman listed on their third team. Athlon had Coleman listed as second team.

So from 6 separate news outlets, there were a total of 2 players listed from Cal on preseason all conference teams, neither higher than second team.

I eagerly await your spin on this one.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

The idiot brigade has joined the party...

Too funny

Posted: 10/18/2013 05:34:46 PM PDT | Updated: 3 days ago

BERKELEY -- By the end of a recent game, Cal was down to four healthy players from among the 11 who were projected to start on defense this season.

This doesn't include:

1. Kaufusi (academics)
2. Wilkerson (academics) transfer
3. Willis (on and off) mostly off this season

You are also more than welcome to watch the ESPN replay of the game... where the announcers mention on multiple occasions that Cal is missing "9" starters from the projected starting defense. (They left out Joel Willis) because he's day to day)

"Never seen anything like it," said Dykes, in his 19th season as a college coach.
the number of starts lost to injury will be at least 60.

How extreme is that?

A year ago, according to statistics compiled by Phil Steele Publications, Colorado State led the nation with 53 starts missed to injury. In 2011, Maryland was tops with 59.

The Bears thought they had injury problems last season when they lost 33 starts to injury. But that's nothing compared with this season's carnage.

Basically, the amount of injuries Cal has endured ... is unheard of in recorded College Football history.

If you can find a team in the history of College Football with more injuries during a season... lets hear it.

Oh yeah, we're only half way through the season !

You idiots are now welcome... to going back and being idiots.

It's what you do best.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Killian,

You and I were on the same wave length. I went out and printed the 2 deeps from post spring, from the Northwestern game, and from the UCLA game.

I also gathered quotes from the Cal Bear coaches and from http://www.calbears.com

So let's take each of m2's lies in season order.
m2 wrote:Cal has had 5 or more projected starters on defense out for the season since the first game.
m2 wrote:Cal played the first game of the season without 5 of them.
So m2 would have us believe that sometime prior to the first game of the season Cal lost 5 of their projected starters on defense. So let's take a look at the Post Spring 2 Deep, the comments (with some quotes from Cal coaches) on the projected starters in fall camp (posted on calbears.com) and the 2 Deep for the Northwestern game:

CAL POST SPRING TWO DEEP

CAL vs NORTHWESTERN TWO DEEP

CalBears.com fall camp starters
“I was impressed with the defensive line this spring,” Dykes said. “I think they got a lot better. It was a little bit of a transition obviously making the move from an odd front to an even front but I think it’s a good group. We have some depth in some key spots.”

“The defensive line is our foundation,” Buh added. “We’re looking for them to be great run stoppers and apply a lot of pressure to the quarterback on first and second down situations, and then we’re really going to let them loose on third downs and be creative with them to utilize all their talent.”

The group is led by Deandre Coleman, who has been Cal’s most decorated player in the 2013 preseason and projected to go as high as early in the second round of the 2014 NFL Draft. Coleman is on the watch list for the 2013 Outland Trophy given annually to the nation’s top interior lineman

“I think it starts with Deandre Coleman,” Dykes said. “He’s got a chance to be a really good player in this league. He is in better shape than he’s ever been, he’s more mature than he’s ever been and he’s primed to have a great year.”

Mustafa Jalil is expected to start at the other inside position opposite Coleman with Viliami Moala as the primary backup.

With the move from a 3-4 to a 4-3, several of the team’s outside linebackers from a year ago have made the transition to defensive end with Brennan Scarlett expected to lead that group. Scarlett, a candidate for the Ted Hendricks Award as the nation’s top defensive end

“We think Brennan Scarlett has a chance to be as good as there is in the league,” Dykes said. “I think he is the prototypical even front defensive end. That position in this defense will be perfect for him, so I’m excited to watch him play.”

The rush end position is expected to be manned by Dan Camporeale, Kyle Kragen and Chris McCain, with Camporeale and Kragen listed as co-starters on the preseason depth chart.

Cal feels it is both deep and talented at the linebacker position with a solid two-deep heading into the 2013 campaign as Cal has a group of seven players that could all fight for a starting job according to defensive coordinator Andy Buh.

“We’ve got seven guys that we feel are pretty solid and can be good players for us,” Dykes said. “The group has depth.

Forbes and Nickerson are expected to start the season as the team’s top two players at middle linebacker (MIKE).

Nickerson, the rapidly improving son of former Cal and NFL player Hardy Nickerson, was named the Scout Team Player of the Year on special teams a year ago and had a game-high-tying six tackles as well as 1.5 tackles for loss and 0.5 sacks in the 2013 spring game that Forbes missed due to injury.

Jefferson will go into the 2013 season as the starter at strong-side outside linebacker (SAM)

Fortt leads a crowded race at the weak-side outside linebacker (WILL)

the Golden Bears still have five defensive backs with starting experience in the defensive backfield in Kameron Jackson, Alex Logan, Michael Lowe, Stefan McClure and Avery Sebastian.
Jackson and McClure, both of whom have filled in for Anthony as a starter, are expected to take over starting roles at the two cornerback positions. Sebastian is listed as the starting strong safety, while Lowe is the starter at free safety
So m2, please tell us the 5 starters that Cal lost prior to the first game of the season. Go ahead and list them by name and position.

Then m2, made the claim that all but 1 Cal defensive starter is out for the season:
m2 wrote:Cal now has 10 of 11 starters out for the season
Amazingly his school and coaches disagree with him. 6 of the players listed as starters from the NW game also started in the UCLA game. See the UCLA Two Deep below. If we go on the above quotes from CalBears.com the coaches listed 5 or 6 starters back in preseason who started the UCLA game. The reason it is either 5 or 6 is because the quote doesn't say who is the starter at MLB, they just list the top two.

CAL TWO DEEP vs UCLA

So m2, now you need to list the 10 defensive starters Cal lost prior to the UCLA game. This list should include the 5 lost prior to the season and the 5 lost sometime after the start of the Northwestern game. Once again, give us their name and position.

Then m2, made maybe the most shocking claim of all:
m2 wrote:18 of the 22 (two deep) also out for the season.
First off, two of the 22 aren't on the current two deep because of their own choices. One was kicked off the team for his actions and another decided to transfer. We need look no further at this claim though because in the above example we have already shown that 6 players have started and maintained their place on the two deep since at least fall practice, even more if you look back to the post spring two deep.

Finally we have this claim made prior to the start of the UCLA game:
m2 wrote:3rd and 4th string freshman and sophomores do not make for a good d this season.
Look no further than the above two deep for UCLA that shows 9 of the defensive starters are either Juniors or Seniors. Furthermore one of the two underclass men to start against UCLA was listed as a co-starter as far back as the post spring two deep.
Killian

Post by Killian »

You refuted nothing in my post. From the post spring two deep, there are still 4 players starting as of the Oregon State game. You cannot dispute that fact.

Do you care to address the point you made about 5 players being preseason All PAC 12?

Also, with your quote on number of starts missed, it doesn't say if it's total starts or just defensive starts. So that quote means nothing without context.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Killian, let's just assume that the 60 starts to be lost are all defensive.

Even that number makes m2 out to be a liar. Cal plays 12 games this season. To reach 60 starts lost they would only have to have five starters out for each game. But m2 has claimed that Cal has had 10 starters out for the season since at least the UCLA game. That would mean their starts lost would end up totaling at minimum 95 starts lost. :meds:
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Don't let the facts get in the way of your babbling ( a way to spin and distract).

Your wrong and I'm right.

Simple as that.

Now are you going to answer the questions, Slingblade ?

You've been avoiding them for quite awhile.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Listed as starters on the post spring depth chart and still starting:

NOSE Deandre Coleman
SAM Jalen Jefferson
WILL Khairi Fortt
CB Kameron Jackson

Cal has not lost 5 starters on defense. You cannot refute this. Also, 5 players were not named to any preseason All PAC 12 teams. You cannot refute this, either.

Please attempt.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Killian wrote:Listed as starters on the post spring depth chart and still starting:

NOSE Deandre Coleman
SAM Jalen Jefferson
WILL Khairi Fortt
CB Kameron Jackson

Cal has not lost 5 starters on defense.

I'll address your stupidity for my entertainment.

Shit for brains... the only player you mentioned that started last week was Deandre Coleman, you moron !

I guess all the coaches and writers are liars then, right ?

Pssst... the season doesn't start after spring practice.

There's this crazy thing called "fall" practice and it lasts around a month before they actually start to play.

It's clearly apparent to anyone with a brain... that you two losers are swinging for the fences and ending up in the dugout.

You're desperation is embarrassing.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
M2 wrote:Image

I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

The brunette on the left looks like she could have potential. Ditto the blonde in the back picking her nose.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Preseason Two Deep, page 8:

http://www.calbears.com/pdf9/2443785.pd ... =208828060

Cal depth chart for Northwestern:

http://www.californiagoldenblogs.com/20 ... n-released

Cal depth chart for Oregon State:

http://www.calbears.com/fls/30100/PDF/2 ... M_ID=30100

Players listed as a starter on all of those:

NOSE Deandre Coleman
SAM Jalen Jefferson
WILL Khairi Fortt
CB Kameron Jackson

Players listed as a starter after fall practice that are still starting:

END Dan Camporeale
NOSE Deandre Coleman
TACK Viliami Moala
SAM Jalen Jefferson
MIKE Hardy Nickerson
WILL Khairi Fortt
CB Kameron Jackson

Games played and games started (page 6):

Khairi Fortt has started all 7 games. He was listed as a starter post spring, preseason, for Northwestern, and for Oregon State.
Deandere Coleman has started all 7 games. He was listed as a starter post spring, preseason, for Northwestern, and for Oregon State.
Dan Camporeale has started all 7 games. He was listed as a starter in the preseason, for Northwestern and for Oregon State.
Hardy Nickerson has started 5 games, played in 7. He was listed as a starter for Northwestern and for Oregon State.
Kameron Jackson has started 6 games, played in 7. He was listed as a starter post spring, preseason, for Northwestern, and for Oregon State.
Viliami Moala has started 6 games, played in 7. He was listed as a starter for Northwestern and for Oregon State.
Michael Lowe has started 5 games, played in 7. He was listed as a starter in the preseason and for Northwestern. He's listed as a backup.
Jalen Jefferson has played in 6 games, starting all 6, including Oregon State. He sat out against UCLA. He was listed as a starter in the preseason, for Northwestern and for Oregon State.

So per the coaches, of the 4 people I highlighted, Coleman, Fortt and Jefferson definitely started. That's per page 6 of the above link. Nickerson, Moala and Jackson all played and were listed as starters prior to Northwestern. Even if those guys didn't start, there are three starters in the Oregon State who were on the top of the depth chart before Northwestern. Then there is Camporeale who started every game, who was listed as a starter in the preseason, prior to Northwestern and for Oregon State. He was moved from one end position to another, but has always been considered a starter. So no we are up to 4.

So again, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Still waiting for the link about the pre season All PAC 12 team.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Let's not forget the 1 win was against FCS Portland State, who is now 0-3 in Big Sky games (although the Big Sky is a motherfucker of a league).

They haven't been terribly competitive against actual FBS teams.

Funny thing is, they'll still put 10 guys in the NFL... nope, no "bad culture" or "bad coaching" there.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Dinsdale wrote:Let's not forget the 1 win was against FCS Portland State, who is now 0-3 in Big Sky games...
...and it was a one score game.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Can you imagine the score if Iowa played Cal? What with Iowa's 85 first round picks and Cal missing 137 defensive starters, the universe might actually collapse on itself.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:...and Portland outrushed the Bears by 114 yards...on 5 fewer carries.

Portland State. UP doesn't play football - they leave that to their fellow pedo big brothers at the Main Campus (that would be the University of Notre Dame).
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Board Bitch of the Decade wrote:Your wrong and I'm right.

Simple as that.

If you are right then list by name the 10 projected starters who are now out for the season. Then list the 18 from the two deep who are also out for the season.

This should take you about 2 minutes and if you are correct you should be able to cut and paste from somewhere.

Name and position...
kcdave
crusader

Re: Mizzou 8-1

Post by kcdave »

Much better outcome tonight. Dec 7 vs Bama is still in play.