Mizzou 7-0

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Re: Mizzou 7-0

Post by campinfool »

I guess about as much as the locals in Columbia, because for such an epic SEC show down there were a lot of empty seats. Even Baylor has the smarts to tarp them from view.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Rumor has it Baylor is going to untarp them for the final game ever at the crap hole that is Floyd Casey.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

M2 wrote:Mizzou just found a "conference" where they can actually win the thing. Congrats!

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... =5&t=43590

If you want to win a conference title... just join the SEC.

Hell, our add-on... (Utah) smoked #1 Alabama the last time they played... in Alabama's backyard (Sugar Bowl)

You want to be added to The Conference of Champions... you may not see a "conference title" in any sport for about 30 years.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

The place looked packed to me.

That was an epic beat down, much worse than the score indicates. I can't believe how many picked against Mizzou as a home under dog. +3-1/2? You have to be kidding me. Bet that doesn't happen again this year. This is a complete team that seems to get better every week.

Scott, you were right about Mauk and I stand corrected.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I heard that is the furthest north Florida has traveled since it went to Syracuse in 91.

Fucking pathetic.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

How are the Broncos doing this year? :grin:
The SEC: One big circle jerk, lest I forget. Though I will give you enough props considering you actually know enough about WMU's predicament to ask.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

campinfool wrote:I guess about as much as the locals in Columbia, because for such an epic SEC show down there were a lot of empty seats. Even Baylor has the smarts to tarp them from view.
'Game were you watchin', 'fool? Faurot is about half torn to shit now anyway with the construction of 15,000 new seats on the east side. Hell, the only empties I saw was when the band emptied out for half time. Anytime you see the rock "M" in the north end zone smothered in butts, you can bet that ol' barn is creaking at capacity...
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I heard that is the furthest north Florida has traveled since it went to Syracuse in 91.

Fucking pathetic.
:grin:

We wondered how much the weather might effect the Gators... It was 39 at game time!
Last edited by Truman on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Looked kinda sparse in the upper sections. But I guess when 67K is "standing room only", it does look a little empty :lol:
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

I did however enjoy the beat down of Florida. I can't stand Will Muschamp and I get satisfaction out of every loss and every call for his firing. He was a mediocre DC at Texas, a horrible candidate for HCIW, and a hot head douche that reminds me of Pelini. Fuck him.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Left Seater wrote:Rumor has it Baylor is going to untarp them for the final game ever at the crap hole that is Floyd Casey.
Have you seen pics of Baylor's new crib? Place is gonna be sick:

That oughta help win an in-state recruiting battle-or-six - not that Baylor has exactly been hurting there lately, either...
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i sort of almost like those crap new MU helmets. the old M helmet was pretty classic.

oh well. winning changes everything, i mean i remember when MU and CHase Daniel and the Tigers were just a gimmick number one from a gimmick conference. now, that SEC fan is onboard, MU is fo' real.

new Baylor stadium looks like a toilet seat.

M-I-Z....
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

King Crimson wrote:M-I-Z....
:shock:

err, well.... Z-O-U then.

They went from unranked a month ago to #5 in the latest AP poll. I don't know if a team has ever risen that far, that fast before.

I keep waiting for reality to strike but so far, so good.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

War Wagon wrote:

no room on the bandwagon for yer old buddy King Crims?

i have been very supportive of MU (esp in hoops) over the many years....and this is what i get...emoticon bs.

i'm hurt, a little.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

It will take a serious case of that old Mizzou bad luck to keep them from meeting Bama in Atlanta on December 7th.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Truman wrote:Have you seen pics of Baylor's new crib?
Damn. Usually the recipe for success goes:

1 Facilities
2 Recruits
3 Winning

Looks like Baylor decided to get a head start on 2 and 3.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Props to Mizzou, btw. I was definitely a doubter. I wasn't sure if the win over Georgia was just one of those any given Saturday dealios, but back to back double digit wins against ranked teams proves they're legit. At least, to the point they might hang within 3 TDs of Alabama.

Also, it seems they pretty much broke Georgia's will.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

King Crimson wrote:
War Wagon wrote:

no room on the bandwagon for yer old buddy King Crims?

i have been very supportive of MU (esp in hoops) over the many years....and this is what i get...emoticon bs.

i'm hurt, a little.
no offense... the last time I was in this place, 2007, OU brought me down 38-17.

stranger in a strange land here... it's hard to act like you've been there before. You know the drill with Mizzou fan, always a bridesmaid. We get respect out of pure pity.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Florida, Georgia, South Carolina & ATM have all been exposed. Most overrated conference ever.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Florida, Georgia, South Carolina & ATM have all been exposed. Most overrated conference ever.
Good teams in good conferences beat each other when they play each other. I know you're old, but head out of ass it a little bit, buddy.
And they were still all overrated.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Florida is not a good team. Muschamp is Ron Zook 2.0.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:And they were still all overrated.
Big1g/10/whateverthefuckitis still rules. We get it.
Don't be stupid. Well, that's probably out of the question.

L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Papa Willie wrote:Teams that (ESPN and the media say) are good in conferences that (ESPN and the media say) are good beat each other when they play each other.
FTFY
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Well, they don't hand out trophies for winnin' the first half of the season. Tall task runnin' the table, but 10-2 and a 3-2 finish should find us playing someplace warm in January for a change.

Irrespective of any of that, however, South Cackalackey has our full attention this week. Not only are they likely to drop a few more balls out of the sky on us than Florida did last Saturday, Superior's Chickens physically whipped us like run-away slaves last year. It'll be interesting to see how our depth (or lack there-of) holds up in the coming weeks...
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Sudden Sam wrote:Future Mizzou schedules look like they're takin' some of y'alls' SEC OOC schedule shit to heart:

http://www.mutigers.com/sports/m-footbl ... sched.html

Wyoming, Arky State and Memphis ?!?!

See? You play 8 (9 soon) SEC games...you gotta schedule some patsies to get a break.

:lol:
Well, the Wyoming game is a bone Pinkel pitched to Cowboys HC Dave Christensen, Mizzou's former OC during the Daniel years. Sumbitch still tries to slip into town to pick off local talent on occasion. Regardless, don't go sayin' "Wyoming" too loudly around Nebraska. They gave the 'skers all they wanted Week 2 of the season.

As for Ark State and Memphis - - Nothing new to see here. Bill Snyder was 10 years ahead of y'all when he innovated SEC-style scheduling in the XII. Look no further than Baylor's OOC this year if you don't believe me. The difference is that we were accustomed to playing Hostess State and Directional Tech in the first month of the season - instead of sprinkling them in between the likes of Alabama and Georgia over the course of a season, as is the case in the SEC.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Texas ATM is completely on the SEC schedule bandwagon as well. There was a story in the local fishwrap a few weeks ago talking about their scheduling.

In the last 10 years of the SWC, ATM didn't play a single FCS school. In fact they had a long series with LSU for most of that time. Their '93 OCC schedule was LSU, OU, Mizzou and Louisville.

Then in the 16 years they were in the Big XII they played a total of 6 FCS schools, one of which was because of 9/11. While in the Big XII they had OCC series against; ND, FSU, Pitt, Virginia Tech, Clemson, Utah, Miami and Arkansas.

Now that they are in the SEC, they have played three FCS schools in 1.5 seasons. Their future non-conf schedules include Lamar and UTSA. Those schools have a combined 4 years of football in their entire history!

In fact the only team they have scheduled from one of the BCS conferences is Oregon in '18 and '19. But rumors are swirling that they want out of that deal.

Amazing how quickly one of the best schedulers in all of football can go right to the bottom of the pile.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Left Seater wrote:
In fact the only team they have scheduled from one of the BCS conferences is Oregon in '18 and '19. But rumors are swirling that they want out of that deal.

Learn to keep up... this is old news and they already bailed.

Texas A&M drops USC, Oregon

http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id ... usc-oregon

Imagine if the SEC had to play a PAC 12 schedule.

You know, only 3 OOC games (and you have to "travel" and play "big boy" conferences) and you have 9 conferences games and not 8.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

M2 wrote: Imagine if the SEC had to play a PAC 12 schedule.

Yeah, just imagine, Portland State, Southern Utah, Presbyterian, UC Davis, Eastern Washington, etc. Murderers row.

:meds:
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Left Seater wrote:
M2 wrote: Imagine if the SEC had to play a PAC 12 schedule.

Yeah, just imagine, Portland State, Southern Utah, Presbyterian, UC Davis, Eastern Washington, etc. Murderers row.

:meds:

Would you like to name a major conference that plays a tougher OOC schedule then the PAC 12 ?

I'll be waiting...

... and, oh yeah

Left Seater wrote:In fact the only team they have scheduled from one of the BCS conferences is Oregon in '18 and '19. But rumors are swirling that they want out of that deal.

You could have just said you're an idiot... as opposed to trying to hide the fact you're an idiot.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Sudden Sam wrote: Of course, we still have UT (who scare me a tiny bit),

Huh ?

A team that lost to a PAC 12 team a few weeks ago... 189-0

Sudden Sam wrote: LSU (who still worries me a lot)

You're "worried" by a team that's lost 2 games (all to unranked teams) ???

Sudden Sam wrote: and now freakin' Auburn to get by!

A team that needed a "miracle" to beat one of the WORST teams in the PAC 12... at home ?

This is exactly my point... on why the SEC is so fucking horrible.

You consider "horrible" teams good.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

M2 wrote: You could have just said you're an idiot... as opposed to trying to hide the fact you're an idiot.

This coming from an alleged fan who claims his defense lost 8 starters for the season.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Left Seater wrote:
In the last 10 years of the SWC, ATM didn't play a single FCS school. In fact they had a long series with LSU for most of that time. Their '93 OCC schedule was LSU, OU, Mizzou and Louisville.
:?

Did you actually post this take with a straight face?

Was Sam Houston State that much different than Baylor back then?! You beat Mizzou and Louisville by a combined score of 115-7. Texas and Arkansas aside, just who, pray tell, did aTm play IN conference? With a steady diet of the likes of Rice, Houston, Smoo, Baylor, TEHC and TCU on their schedule - ALL of whom were traditionally abysmal in the SWC - the Aggies HAD to schedule name talent just keep themselves in the national discussion.

Dawg. Srsly.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

M2 wrote:A team that needed a "miracle" to beat one of the WORST teams in the PAC 12... at home ?
I thought the Barners played Washington State (4-4). Who knew it was Cal?

BTW, "one of the WORST teams in the PAC" hung 44 on your Teddys and doubled them up by 22.

On the road.

Wanna rethink your "smack", or shall we simply consider the source?
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Left Seater wrote:
M2 wrote: You could have just said you're an idiot... as opposed to trying to hide the fact you're an idiot.

This coming from an alleged fan who claims his defense lost 8 starters for the season.

10 starters... keep up, simpleton.

Deandre Coleman is the only starter left.

5 of the starters were preseason all PAC 12 selections

Sebastian, Forbes, Scarlett, McClure and McCain
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Why keep up the lies toolio?

You were proven wrong in another thread. Just because you ignored it doesn't make it go away.

M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Left Seater wrote:Why keep up the lies toolio?

You were proven wrong in another thread. Just because you ignored it doesn't make it go away.

Good god... you're a fucking idiot !

Let me help you shit for brains...

Here's your quote... tubby

DL: Dan Camporeale (DE) *
Deandre Coleman (Nose) *
Viliami Moala (DT) *
Chris McCain (Rush)
LB: Jalen Jefferson (SAM)
Hardy Nickerson (MIKE) *
Khairi Fortt (MIKE) *
DB: Stefan McClure (CB)
Kam Jackson (CB) *
Damariay Drew (SS) *
Michael Lowe (FS) *

So if Milton is correct in that 10 of 11 starters are now out for the season we should only see one of the above names in the game report from Saturday. Yet amazingly 8 of the above names recorded a statistic in Saturday's game. (Players with an * next to their name recorded a stat in Saturday's game.)

Once again, you're sooooooo fucking stupid it's unfathomable !

Shit for brains... every single one of the players you have with an asterisk

Are backup players on the team... you fucking moron ! (with the exception of Deandre Coleman)

You remember how stupid you were when you stated "today" that Texas A&M was considering not playing a game against Oregon ???

Of course, I had to point out to your stupid ass... that they had already cancelled the game with Oregon, and In fact had done so almost half a year ago.

Well, this is one of those cases again...

Does your wife also call you a buffoon ?
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Papa Willie wrote:Give us your current top 10, Toodles.

Great, "dumb's" fatter brother "dumber"... just joined us and can't even figure out that 11 players play on defense.

Unreal.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Look you little bitch, read the entire pot before you blow your wad.
http://www.calbears.com/pdf9/2553289.pd ... M_ID=30100

But just to be fair to milton, maybe the newspapers and preseason mags had it wrong. Let's compare Saturday's defensive starters to those who were on the field for the first snap against Northwestern. Oh wait, that didn't help milton either. In fact 7 of the 11 defensive starters from the Northwestern game also started Saturday against UCLA. It would have been 8 of 11 had Cal not opened up in the nickel package against Northwestern. And just for good measure the extra DB that started that day against Northwestern also played Sat vs UCLA.
What a complete dumbass you are. You are claiming that Cal started 8 backups against Northwestern. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plus, how predictable are you in that I already knew you would bitch about the starters listed in the newspaper. Therefore I linked you up to the .pdf that lists the Cal defensive starters for the northwestern game. But it turns out the newspaper had most of the starters exactly correct.

So either you are lying out your ass again or your coach is the biggest idiot in the history of football and starts his second stringers for the first game of the season.

Oh, and since you have prolly never looked at an official game report, let me tell you how to use it. Click on the link above and scroll down to the participation report and you will see the starters for both teams listed. 11 on offense and defense on both teams. Then below that you will see the additional players listed who also played in the game but didn't start.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Papa Willie wrote:Did you not understand my question?

I understood it.

You were just too stupid to realize what thread you were in...