2013 CFB Pickem - Week 7 Scores

A forum for Shine to shine.

Moderators: Shine, indyfrisco

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Re: 2013 CFB Pickem - Week 7 Scores

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Wow. Rough week for everyone. Only two people above .500. Can't remember the last time someone won a week with a score of 6. Congrats, Bucmonkey.
"Keys, woman!"
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Damn my score just mirrored the performance of Blake Bell.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:Wow. Rough week for everyone. Only two people above .500. Can't remember the last time someone won a week with a score of 6. Congrats, Bucmonkey.
When I was scrolling through the lines, I had a hard time just finding ONE that I felt good about. Well, except for the clerical error freebie, of which there seems to be at least one each week.

Tough week.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Not only was that a 2...that was a bad 2. Missed badly on the 8 losses. Expected more out of Washington and Northwestern and classic Michigan, Georgia and Oklahoma letdowns. Sparty's cover was solid after a slow start.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

6 takes it...damn, wrote this week off as another .500 showing and hoping to keep pace in the overall. Brutal.
Go Bucs, Gators
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:When I was scrolling through the lines, I had a hard time just finding ONE that I felt good about.
Agreed. I said f' it and went against the grain and picked against Baylor, Stanford, Oregon, Michigan & N'Western. Winning the week with 6 correct was my best shot ever and I still couldn't break through. :doh:
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield