I Don't Like Mondays

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Re: I Don't Like Mondays

Post by jiminphilly »

the “Piers Morgan Live” host did broadcast a blunder of his own by insisting during a debate with gun rights advocates on Monday that Aaron Alexis — the man who killed 12 people during a shooting spree in Washington, D.C. — legally purchased an AR-15 rifle from a gun store in Virginia.

“I’m telling you a fact, Ben. He bought it in Virginia. Legally,” Morgan told conservative radio host Ben Ferguson. “This is the problem with America’s gun laws. It’s not legal where he did the act, it’s legal around the corner. There’s no federal ban on AR-15s, so that’s why they keep being used.”

The FBI agent in charge of the investigation said on Tuesday that Alexis bought a shotgun to carry out the attack, not an AR-15 that Morgan insisted as “fact.”
:meds:

His ratings suck so at least he won't be around for too much longer.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

The whole adversarial paradigm that is cable news needs to be flushed like the stale turd it is.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Morgan is a piece of shit who was hacking into dead kids phones when he worked in England. Just more proof CNN hiring agents need to be dragged into the street and shot.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

War Wagon wrote:it's not about him being hired by a privately owned contractor, doofus, it's about how he obtained and kept a government security clearance with access to a military installation.
who the fuck do you think they have processing security clearances these days, these guys?

not a chance. more like these assholes

and

WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

War Wagon wrote:it's not about him being hired by a privately owned contractor, doofus, it's about how he obtained and kept a government security clearance with access to a military installation.

light coming on yet or do I need to type 'gubmint bidness' before your synapses fire?
The fact that somebody was asleep at the switch regarding clearances is also quite sad, but not what I was talking about. I was talking about the fact that a loser whack job with a shit record landed such a gig and maybe, just maybe, being balck had a little something to do with it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Cuda wrote:
and

And what?

It's not often you see civic minded folks getting together to clean up after a natural disaster (and obviously trying to find the rightful owners of misplaced high-end electronics).
RACK these bruthahs and sistahs. TRUE Americans. Image
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Hi, back from a journey to upstate NY and SE Ontario. I avoided news as much as I could, but this story was in the headlines. From what I read recently, this guy used a modified shot gun. Guess he took Joe Biden's advice to heart. Another nut job thinking it is a good idea to kill some poor innocent folks and go out in a blaze of glory. Maybe we should have a pool to guess where the next one will be.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Moving Sale wrote:
I wrote:I work in Bldg 197 at the Washington Navy Yard.
So it's safe to say you are too stupid to get a real job?
Bldg 197 is where the Office of Legal Counsel resides, so yeah, you'd be in no danger saying that.
Nice IKYABWAI.