Got 2 extras for ND vs Michigan.

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Got 2 extras for ND vs Michigan.

Post by WolverineSteve »

Our usual routine is my wife and I, my dad and uncle. My dad won't go to a night game, it's about a 12 hour day with tailgate and post game beers. His two seats are available at face value $95. They are literally on the 50 yard line in the club level, indoors, theatre seats. I made a little over a thousand bucks off these same tix two years ago for the first night game but my dad was pissed that I profited off his ducats thus I've been instructed to get no more than face value.

PM me if any of you guys want them. Should be a classic.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Carr Guy
Jake

Re: Got 2 extras for ND vs Michigan.

Post by Carr Guy »

Your dad should tell you to do the same thing, but demand majority of the revenue this time. :mrgreen:

Good luck, you should have no prob unloading those. I'll be in my normal spot on the golf course before the game. Stop by for some brats and ice cold Buds. I'll be the guy wearing maize and blue. :mrgreen:
Those who stay will be champions.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Shit, if I lived in the Mitten, I'd take you up on those, WalverineSteve. You are one class act, and certainly classier than that piece of shit BK Broiler and his chickenshit football program.

And the tards who follow it.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Heck I might have even bought them...

why don't you sit indoors? And sell yours?
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:Heck I might have even bought them...

why don't you sit indoors? And sell yours?
There is no atmosphere up there. its nice having easy access to shitters, concessions and the like, but it is not my scene. It's great for the aged fans, like my dad, elevators, few steps etc. The one's I sold two years ago went to a guy taking his 90 year old father, so it was a good fit. Also, you form a bond with the folks in your section over the years and I'd rather sit with them, especially during big games. Now if it were really hot, say vs. Akron, I could sit up there.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

That's damn tempting...haven't been to the Big House in a few years.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

WolverineSteve wrote:Should be a classic.
Brian Kelly disagrees.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nc ... y/2753833/
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Was thinking over heading over there after Michigan State kicks our ass.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

MuchoBulls wrote:Was thinking over heading over there after Michigan State kicks our ass.
Making the trip up to East Lansing? Nice.

I'd imagine that loss to McNeese is going to take some shine off of that trip, but you'll have a good time regardless.

But trust me, South Florida will be in that game until the end if for no other reason than teams need to score points in order to pull away, and that's something MSU simply is not capable of doing...against anybody. Unless the defense gets a couple pick-6s, which is entirely possible.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Jim Bollman is your offensive coordinator (MSU)...

I pretty much rest my case...

:doh:
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Sudden Sam wrote:
MuchoBulls wrote:Was thinking over heading over there after Michigan State kicks our ass.
WTF happened to your Bulls?!?!
Pretty easy one to answer;

Holtz inherited a good squad that Leavitt left for him and he ran it into the ground with bad recruiting and even worse coaching.

Holtz didn't inherit a rebuilding process and Taggart did. With Taggart changing how he wants us play offense and defense and not having much talent to do so, we're pretty much looking at a long season. However, I do think he will turn this around.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

buckeye_in_sc wrote:Jim Bollman is your offensive coordinator (MSU)...

I pretty much rest my case...

:doh:
No, he isn't. He's "co-offensive coordinator" in title only. He was brought in to work with the OL and TEs. Dave Warner is basically the OC and full-time play-caller. But, it's not like that's any better. Both are in over their heads.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

ok well he still has input into the offensive game plan then?

Still a train wreck...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Tough to say how much input he has in the weekly game planning. Again, he was brought in primarily to teach technique. Even though OSU didn't have dynamic offenses, they did have very good o-lines, so if that's all Bollman has control of, I'm okay with that.
Carr Guy
Jake

Post by Carr Guy »

Do it, man! If you have the opportunity to visit the University of Michigan, you absolutely take it! It will be an experience that will last a lifetime and you'll be able to tell your children and your grandchildren about the great time that you had at UofM. When you get there, just take a moment to walk around and breathe in that crisp September air. Walk the campus, grab a sandwich at Zingerman's. Of course, tailgate and enjoy the beer and food, but also just walk around and talk to the people. There are truly special people at the University of Michigan, and if you spend just a few minutes of time with each of them, you'll be better off.
Carr Guy
Jake

Post by Carr Guy »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Carr Guy wrote:
Do it, man! If you have the opportunity to visit the University of Michigan, you absolutely take it! It will be an experience that will last a lifetime and you'll be able to tell your children and your grandchildren about the great time that you had at UofM. When you get there, just take a moment to walk around and breathe in that crisp September air. Walk the campus, grab a sandwich at Zingerman's. Of course, tailgate and enjoy the beer and food, but also just walk around and talk to the people. There are truly special people at the University of Michigan, and if you spend just a few minutes of time with each of them, you'll be better off.
If you see a tall, thin black guy with a short white guy with long, curly hair grab them for me and hold them 'til I get there. They took my money.
Are you sure that didn't happen in East Lansing? :mrgreen:
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Thom Brennaman wrote:There are truly special people at the University of Michigan, and if you spend just a few minutes of time with each of them, you'll be better off.

I thought you were going to go away, Sybil?
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Carr Guy
Jake

Post by Carr Guy »

I don't know what that means but I'm not going to respond to the childish attacks anymore. I didn't come here to flame but to talk football.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Carr Guy wrote:
Plus you'll have three hours of quiet time to gather your thoughts.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Hey Tubby, how does it feel to be approaching 50 in age, waist size and IQ?
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Hey Tubby, how does it feel to be approaching 50 in age, waist size and IQ?
Better than being 85, having the waist size of the same, and the IQ of a match box!

(I just fucked you up, didn't I?)
I think you just KC'ed me you stupid fat fuck.