Northwestern @ tFighting Toolios

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Northwestern @ tFighting Toolios

Post by Left Seater »

Freaking EPCOT!
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Wonder if Portland State will make such a video...
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Left Seater wrote: However, the replay official said he would have upheld the disqualification based on seeing replays later that evening. So had the equipment worked, McCain would still be out.

Bottom line is you still don't know the rules and you new coach apparently can't judge talent either.

God god... you're one stupid lying motherfucker.

Got a link to where the replay official said he would have upheld the disqualification ???

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Because if he did... he would be out of a job.

Here's what his bosses said after reviewing the play...

the Pac-12 was allowed to look at the play and determined McCain should not have been ejected.
http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... ris-mccain

Read the comments section and you'll find that you are about the only idiot left that thinks it was a good call. Even the idiot officials from the PAC 12 had to admit they were idiots and reverse it.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Northmidwestern, simply had no idea what they were up against when they got a first hand glimpse of "The Bullet" as you can see in the first series of the game.

The defensive players for Northmidwestern look like they're running around in quicksand trying catch "The Bullet" on the first two plays of the game.

After that first series they had to play 9 in the box to stop "The Bullet".

Of course, that lead to the Cal QB throwing for more yards than any QB in College Football history (as a true freshman in his first college start) with 450 yards passing.

A couple of freak/fluke pass deflections at the line of scrimmage that were taken back for TD's in the same game (something that has never happened before in the history of College Football or the NFL)... add, having your best defensive player who was pounding Northmidwestern into the ground (taken out of the game for a half)... and giving Northmidwestern an extra 9 timeouts in the 2nd half and there is the difference in the game.

Even with all that cheating (pussitude) on part of the Northmidwestern coaches/players and the PAC 12 refs... Cal is still just a couple of fluke plays away from winning the game by at least 2 TD's.

Lost total respect for Fitz and Northwestern.

At least when Cal faked an injury against Oregon... it was just one player doing it once (all the other injured Cal players) never returned to the game.
Last edited by M2 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Heard it on the radio. I will see what I can find.

Your link said what I posted earlier. Techincal failure. The conf only reviewed because of the failure.

And you using the comments section as some sort of justification is perfect. Hell, some of those Cal fans didn't even know the play happened in the second half. Fits perfectly with the view we all have of Cal due to you.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

M2 wrote:add, having your best defensive player who was pounding Northmidwestern into the ground (taken out of the game for a half)

And you kick your own ass once again. The McCain foul happened in the 4th quarter with between 11:00 and 10:15 left in the game. But tell yourself it was a half. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Nice revisionist history as well that McCain was your best player. 2 tackles and 3 assists don't make for the best player. Avery with 11 total tackles, one for a loss, and an INT thinks you are crazy.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Left Seater wrote:Heard it on the radio. I will see what I can find.

Jesus Christ, you're an idiot.

I said a link... not the voices in your head.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Left Seater wrote:Nice revisionist history as well that McCain was your best player. 2 tackles and 3 assists don't make for the best player. Avery with 11 total tackles, one for a loss, and an INT thinks you are crazy.

Pssst... I know this will come as a "shock" to you... but, the best defensive player on the team, may not have the most tackles, interceptions, etc., in every game.

It's crazy... like that.

McCain... blowing up another hillbilly ( before he was ejected from the game... giving Midwestern an automatic first down, taking out the best player on team, and not having to punt to Cal from their 9 yard line)

Yeah, shitty refs have "no influence" on the outcome of a game.

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

M2 wrote:

McCain... blowing up another hillbilly ( before he was ejected from the game... giving Midwestern an automatic first down, taking out the best player on team, and not having to punt to Cal from their 9 yard line)

The only person lying in this thread is you M2. Hell, do you even watch the games or just get your "info" from the Kal message boards?

The McCain foul did not result in a first down, idiot. Northwestern would not have punted on the next snap regardless.

It was third and three from the 10 when McCain was flagged. Northwestern completed a pass for 10 yards that moved the ball to the 20, without the foul. But in your world NW would have punted on first and ten. :meds:

And if tackles are not so important, why would you post a photo of McCain trying to make one?