Countdown

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Countdown

Post by Left Seater »

Great photo of the 4 longhorns chasing the Buckeye. All 4 defenders have their right foot on the ground and their lower left legs are bent nearly 90 degrees. Plus the photographers location helps trick the eye to believe the ball carrier is running down field not mostly across the field.

Rack that frame.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

E UNUM PLURIBUS
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Killian

Post by Killian »

"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Left Seater wrote:Great photo of the 4 longhorns chasing the Buckeye. All 4 defenders have their right foot on the ground and their lower left legs are bent nearly 90 degrees. Plus the photographers location helps trick the eye to believe the ball carrier is running down field not mostly across the field.

Rack that frame.
Across the Field, how appropriate for OSU. :grin: Nonetheless still about a ~44-yd gain on that play. But yeah, always loved that shot. I happened to attend all three OSU-Texas stints, all three were fantastic BTPCF-caliber ballgames.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

88 wrote:
Left Seater wrote:Great photo of the 4 longhorns chasing the Buckeye. All 4 defenders have their right foot on the ground and their lower left legs are bent nearly 90 degrees. Plus the photographers location helps trick the eye to believe the ball carrier is running down field not mostly across the field.

Rack that frame.
Minor point, but maybe you should look at the photo again.

DOH!!!
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Killian

Post by Killian »

L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Killian

Post by Killian »

L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I have a plan.

At about 3PM (Proper Daylight Time), I will watch North Carolina @ South Carolina. Hopefully it stay close (yeah, it was impossible to type that with a straight face), and hopefully Clowny doesn't tear anyone's arm off and beat them with the soggy end while I'm up getting a(nother) beer. Rumor has it that many of the Heels' best players cannot attend, sincxe they have a very important lecture in their African American Studies class.

After than, around 6... Ole Piss and Vandy. The heavyweights of The Conference duking it out on the first thursday of the season. This one could actually have major implications in the conference standings, and could determine who finishes dead last (although Kentucky might already have that sewn up). I wonder if the Entertainment and Southeasternconference Programming Network is in on the conspiracy to have the SEC hog as much primetime as possible... nahhhhh. There is no conspiracy, money has nothing to do with it, the people who stand to make money on the SEC don't have poll votes, and the region of the country known for its lack of intelligent people just have it all figured out.

Once the SEC Doormats bore me to death with the 3-Yards-And-A-Cloud-Of-Punts attack, looks like 8PM brings around USC @ Hawaii. Yeah sure, this one sounds like a beating... and it will be. BUT, don't underestimate the Hawaiians. I've heard from some people associated with PAC programs what a dirty bunch of bastards those Mokes are -- I guarantee the Trojan players were treating like absolute royalty up to the game. They'll have food and women delivered right to their rooms. And the last meal they get will have a little extra bacterial load in it... that's how they roll there. Going to Hawaii, especially to open the season, is akin to a "trap-game" - except it's a "trapped-in-your-hotel-bathroom-game." Fear the Rainbow.

That should take me through 11PM, and an 8 hour run isn't a bad way to start the season.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Thank God and ğØƌ that college football is back.

I'll be able to get back on my rowing machine again with a game to watch every day of the week, except Sunday of course. But then I'll have the MFL.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dinsdale wrote:I have a plan.

At about 3PM (Proper Daylight Time), I will watch North Carolina @ South Carolina. Hopefully it stay close (yeah, it was impossible to type that with a straight face)
I think I just found a couple of hours of free time this afternoon.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I need to stop blinking, because I keep missing the offensive clinic NC is putting on.
Killian

Post by Killian »

L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Cal's been the fastest team in College Football over the last 10 years... and it's not even close.

This year... could be the fastest team ever... and that's saying something.

The electric one...

Don't do it Tennessee !

Sup, Cal state eugene ?