The fucking 72 Dolphins?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

The fucking 72 Dolphins?

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I just back from God forsaken Southern California for work and I found out that Obama had the fucking 72 Dolphins at the White House. I thought Shula and the guys were in town to promote some charity or the usual shit that celebs and former athletes come to town to do. But nope! Obama just decided it would be great, forty-fucking-one years later, to honor the only undefeated NFL team at the White House. I honestly thought at first that this was an Onion article, but unfortunately for the U.S., I was wrong.

As many of you know, I am far from an Obama hater. I find the usual harping about his vacations trite and tiring. But this is absolutely fucking absurd. He has absolutely nothing better to do with his time than honor some football team from 41 years ago? What a disgrace. And all the Obama ball-lickers, as expected, have lined up on their knees: This only took like 10 minutes of his day, he probably had staffers put this together, and of course, the classic point-the-finger at the "haters." Who in their right fucking mind at one of his meetings said "I have a great idea, let's host the 72 Dolphins at the White House!"

You can't make this shit up. Colleges in the future will teach PR courses on Obama's lack of optics.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: The fucking 72 Dolphins?

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Who gives a big fat fucking wallaby areola?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
As many of you know, I am far from an Obama hater. I find the usual harping about his vacations trite and tiring. But this is absolutely fucking absurd. He has absolutely nothing better to do with his time than honor some football team from 41 years ago? What a disgrace. And all the Obama ball-lickers, as expected, have lined up on their knees.
Colleges in the future will teach PR courses on Obama's lack of optics.
You mean ethics, not optics right ??

Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

So screwy doesn't have a problem when BHO spends millions of tax dollars on numerous vacations, date nights, golf outings, flying his dog first class, etc., but he does have a problem when he honors an overrated football team for 10 minutes at the WH?

you're a fuckin jerkoff.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Come on SirF. Maybe he's finally wising up to what an asshole Barry really is. OK, probably not.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Wolfman wrote:Come on SirF. Maybe he's finally wising up to what an asshole Barry really is. OK, probably not.
It's called calling it like you see it...something everyone should do, but very few are capable of, because their party's cock is shoved so far up their asses and into their brains. This condition is particularly bad amongst crusty old GWB ball-lickers.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Derron wrote:You mean ethics, not optics right ?/
Optics is a [stupid] political buzzword. You would know that if you lived in...DC!!
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Optics is a [stupid] political buzzword. You would know that if you lived in...DC!!

I'm sorry I'm so late in responding to this thread, but the cellular coverage up at Casa Del toddowen's Dome is absolutely SHIT!

Yeah, right...at least 4 bars my ass...

:x
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Optics is a [stupid] political buzzword. You would know that if you lived in...DC!!
Says the man who regularly uses the word creepy in real life.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:

I'm sorry I'm so late in responding to this thread, but the cellular coverage up at Casa Del toddowen's Dome is absolutely SHIT!

Yeah, right...at least 4 bars my ass...

:x
There's only one bar in Todd's dome but it's fully stocked at all times. As for cell coverage, you have to walk out onto the balcony, bro.

P.S. I left some leftover baked ziti in the fridge. Enjoy.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

P.S. I left some leftover baked ziti in the fridge. Enjoy.
awesome, but the writing on the crinkled foil is unreadable.

It's supposed to say 300ᐤ for 25 min. right?
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Obama was in Rochester yesterday. I was working, so no, I didn't see him, nor would I have tried unless asked. Oh, and Obama stopped at some Park Avenue place called Magnolia's instead of Nick Tahou's? Talk about lack of optics? Doesn't he understand that you're supposed to eat a Garbage Plate in Rochester? Instead he's eating tofu and drinking fair trade coffee with a bunch of unemployed artists.

BAD OPTICS
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:GWB ball-lickers.
Name one.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

War Wagon*

*Sorry to throw you under the bus like that, bro. Get well soon.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:
Name one.
Wolftard
Sirfuckafist
You
Derron
Seer

Did I forget anyone?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: P.S. I left some leftover baked ziti in the fridge. Enjoy.
P.S. the ziti was fan-FUCKING-tastic!

It was just like the ziti I had at The Olive Garden.

~cough~
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Name one.
Wolftard
Sirfuckafist
You
Derron
Seer

Did I forget anyone?
Wrong.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:P.S. the ziti was fan-FUCKING-tastic!

It was just like the ziti I had at The Olive Garden.
Now that's some bullshit right there.

Here's the deal. The way I see it, I'm basically in Todd's dome 24/7, agreed? Therefore I'm pretty much full owner of Casa Del Toddowen's Dome. So what does that make you? A squatter. You'll be thankful for anything you get, including slightly above average baked ziti. Just enjoy the view, the comfy Italian furniture, and clean up after yourself, asshole.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Owen's a wop?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

No, but I am and I'm in his dome. Get it?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote:Wrong.
Shit.

I'm convinced.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

BSmack wrote:Obama was in Rochester yesterday. I was working, so no, I didn't see him, nor would I have tried unless asked. Oh, and Obama stopped at some Park Avenue place called Magnolia's instead of Nick Tahou's? Talk about lack of optics? Doesn't he understand that you're supposed to eat a Garbage Plate in Rochester? Instead he's eating tofu and drinking fair trade coffee with a bunch of unemployed artists.

BAD OPTICS
He stopped in Rochester only for lunch. The bulk of the trip was spent in Buffalo and Syracuse. And IIRC, it was a grilled ham-and-cheese sandwich, not tofu (to his wife's chagrin, perhaps).

I was running from one court to the next all day, so I didn't see him, either. Spent most of the day praying I wouldn't get stuck on a closed section of the Thruway. I got lucky in that regard.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:He stopped in Rochester only for lunch. The bulk of the trip was spent in Buffalo and Syracuse. And IIRC, it was a grilled ham-and-cheese sandwich, not tofu (to his wife's chagrin, perhaps).

I was running from one court to the next all day, so I didn't see him, either. Spent most of the day praying I wouldn't get stuck on a closed section of the Thruway. I got lucky in that regard.
Grilled ham and cheese? Why not grab a bag of donuts and dicks? He coulda had a real man's lunch at Nicks and seen some real sights. Instead he goes to one of the most affluent neighborhoods in Rochester and hangs out with soccer moms?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:Why not grab a bag of donuts and dicks?
I'm sure he ate a bushel basket of chicken fried dicks later. Oh, btw, what office is your shitskinned hero running for now? Doesn't he have a job to do or something?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:Oh, btw, what office is your shitskinned hero running for now? Doesn't he have a job to do or something?
Yeah, because no President has ever visited another part of the country before, or anything like that. :meds:

Besides, it was actually a working trip. He gave a few speeches outlining his plan to make college education more affordable.

As for Screwy's original point, not a fan of inviting a team from 40-some years ago to the White House. But Obama is about the same age as me, and I'm at the point in life where I'm starting to see childhood icons drop like flies (many of them younger than Wolfie, fwiw). Maybe he wanted to do something before it was too late. At any rate, it beats listening to Rmoney prattle on about how many NFL owners he knows in a desperate, albeit unsuccessful, attempt to sound like a regular guy.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Screw_Michigan wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Name one.
Wolftard
Sirfuckafist
You
Derron
Seer

Did I forget anyone?
On this board? :lol:

It would probably be easier, and certainly quicker, to list the posters who aren't GWB ball-lickers.