Hey lil' TiVO...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Hey lil' TiVO...

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I bet your anus puckered with righteous indignation knowing those balck kids would eventually get theirs, didn't it, lil' buddy? :grin:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

“All I can say is that he had his consequences already, you know?” McKnight said. “This is life. I am sorry what happened to the victim. It's just the way it is. My son ain’t never been no bad person, he just got mixed [up] with bad people, that’s all … He’s sorry.”
He's already paid the price for what he did. He was traumatized by beating up the other kid. And besides, his dad prolly yelled at him for getting caught.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Somebody is getting their ass kicked in this thread... without even posting in it.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Dinsdale wrote:Somebody is getting their ass kicked in this thread... without even posting in it.
Of course, this happens on a daily basis in every other thread as well.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Mikey wrote:
“All I can say is that he had his consequences already, you know?” McKnight said. “This is life. I am sorry what happened to the victim. It's just the way it is. My son ain’t never been no bad person, he just got mixed [up] with bad people, that’s all … He’s sorry.”
He's already paid the price for what he did. He was traumatized by beating up the other kid. And besides, his dad prolly yelled at him for getting caught.
you can't believe a fucking thing the father says. everybody knows it's what the grandmother says that counts
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

There is one problem with that photo. Young Julius appears to be pretty much unscathed. If my son were involved in that attempted murder (sorry, it wasn't just a beating) he would have gotten a taste of what it was like to be on the other end of it from me.

There is no point in him doing jail time where he will just get further training in thuggery. He needs to do about 29,000 hours of community service and dad needs to do a few hours as well whupping his ass. Atleast this punk has a dad who showed up. Hell, maybe he's even married to mom and lives with them (yeah right).

And we really do need to end this ridiculous war on drugs. Our grandparents found out what a swell idea banning intoxicants was back in the 20s. They realized they fukked up and corrected the situation. Unfrtunately, we are not as bright as them. We have been waging this "war" for the better part of a century. The only ones to benefit are judges. lawyers, cops, prison guards and dealers.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Great, the dad shows up to make excuses for him. Kid should have to do the community service along side the dad. Make the parents for these kids both financially responsible to the victim and suffer the same physical punishment. 10,000 hours of community service for both, with a minimum of 1000 hours annually until completed.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Off with both their heads.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Left Seater wrote: 10,000 hours of community service for both, with a minimum of 1000 hours annually until completed.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My wife manages a store where criminals can come do their community service hours. It beats picking up trash along the road. Most of these people are of course not guilty, they got fucked over by the police, court, their lawyer, the dog catcher and the bus driver. They have no problem telling you the whole story. Several times if you listen to them.

To a person, these low lives wait until they have very little time left to complete their community service, and then come in a try to get it all done. Times are about 80 hours to 160 hours, most of them come in and if they try really hard, and they had a good day and nobody fucked them over again, that can usually knock out about 2 to 3 hours a day. Their actual labor output is about 30% or less of a real live volunteer or employee. Only time they show any effort is when the probation deputy comes in to spot check them. There have been a couple hooked right in the store for some other shit they did too. Completely fucking worthless low lives.

Of course, you have the ones who steal top ramen, everybodys soda and food, the ones who stand outside my office and throw down their cig butts, and have all their homies come visit them and teach them MMA moves in the warehouse, try to take 1/2 hour breaks where they continually review their crimes and how they got fucked over, blah, blah,blah drivel. These just get blown out on the spot.

Community service is a joke. 10, 000 hours... :lol: :lol:
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Did lil' lispy-voiced TiVO run away once again?

While he is a total fool, he is a very cool guy when he smokes pot... He mellows out and as Steve Martin says, "Lets get small."
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Well, he definitely smokes a fair amount of weed from just watching him. Nobody here that has seen him or smoked with him can deny that. He may be the poster midget for legalizing it.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.