Tired of Trayvon and George?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Tired of Trayvon and George?

Post by Left Seater »

Any comments from Al, Jessie or the rest?

Crickets...

par for the course.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

“I was pissed off,” Coleman said in a statement.
Oh... in that case, you're free to go.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Trying to find news about the riots after the Roderick Scott trial?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/roderickscott.asp
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Wolfman wrote:Trying to find news about the riots after the Roderick Scott trial?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/roderickscott.asp
I'm guessing the response you're trolling for is racial. If it is, I'd rack the shooter even more. There's no shortage of methed out peckerwoods who need to have their chest look like E.T.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

You're guessing wrong.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

mvscal wrote:You're guessing wrong.
:meds:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Go ahead and roll your eyes, dumbass. His point was quite clear to anyone with a plus room temperature IQ.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

He looks like one of those albino balcks.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Iron Range Constitution Movement? :? Oh, honestly.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Mass psychosis on a national level.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Sudden Sam wrote:it is not the rare act of white-on-black killings that turns black neighborhoods here and in places such as Chicago, Atlanta, Los Angeles and Dallas into killing fields. It's people like Anderson* and Chase* who are responsible for this mind-numbing violence.
The author hits the nail on the head regarding media coverage perhaps without realizing why, but clues are littered throughout his article. It's all about "man bites dog" - the stories that make headlines are those that are out of the ordinary rather than those that, while perhaps more newsworthy in the sense that they should deserve greater attention, are relatively commonplace and therefore don't make news consumers take notice. Pay attention to some of the phrases used in the article, including a couple you cited:
rare act of white-on-black killings
unrelenting slaughter of blacks by other blacks
mind-numbing violence
Because the Zimmerman case was "rare" compared to black-on-black violence, it grabs headlines. Why waste ink on topics that have numbed the minds of readers because of their relentlessness? It also goes to the issue of not wanting to put yourself on report. If blacks are seen protesting black-on-black killings, they're essentially telling the world, "We have no one to blame but ourselves," which few people or groups are willing to admit, especially when it's easier and more palatable within those groups to blame others (read: whitey) for their collective lot in life. And the "mainstream" (read: white) media isn't going to play it up much because there is an underlying perception that as long as blacks are killing their own, the rest of the country is relatively ok with it. You think blacks are going to publicly celebrate the arrests and likely convictions of Anderson & Chase when they celebrate the acquittal of Orenthal? Incarcerating black men, even when obviously justified, is seen within the black community as a defeat for them and a victory for whites, while letting a black man get away with murder (especially when the victims are white) is seen as a victory among blacks.

Sad state of affairs that is highly unlikely to change anytime soon.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Smackie Chan wrote: If blacks are seen protesting black-on-black killings, they're essentially telling the world, "We have no one to blame but ourselves," which few people or groups are willing to admit, especially when it's easier and more palatable within those groups to blame others (read: whitey) for their collective lot in life.
Are you saying that BonB crime has nothing to do with slavery, reconstruction, Jim Crow laws and the palpable racism in America today?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

I don't pretend to know or assume what Smackie was saying. But why don't you go ahead and tell us how those things are even a partial cause for all the black on black crime today.

:popcorn:
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I object to the use of the word "all" but other than that...
There are a number of reasons I can think of, but let us start with the fact that those things have taught everyone (Blacks included) that Black people make good victims. Mvskkkal doesn't give a shit about one more dead Black person and he has lots of company just on this board. Personally I think you are included in that group, but that is a discussion for another day.

If you can grasp that simple concept we can move on to more subtle, and hence more controversial, ways that our past has shaped our present.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

The Holocaust helps prove my point. The country that perpetrated the Holocaust was invaded by foreign powers, bombed into submission and it's army dismantled while the descendants of the victims (and other Jweish people) were given their own country in part to make sure it didn't happen again.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

schmick wrote:
how the hell does black on black crime have a thing to do with racism? blacks are racist vs other blacks?
LS just asked the same basic question which I (partially) answered in my next post to him.

Let me guess, you're stupid AND racist yourself.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You need to learn to read you hyperbolic twat.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I never said anything about the perpetrators being racist you cum swilling nut laser.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:I object to the use of the word "all" but other than that...
There are a number of reasons I can think of, but let us start with the fact that those things have taught everyone (Blacks included) that Black people make good victims. Mvskkkal doesn't give a shit about one more dead Black person and he has lots of company just on this board. Personally I think you are included in that group, but that is a discussion for another day.

If you can grasp that simple concept we can move on to more subtle, and hence more controversial, ways that our past has shaped our present.

So Blacks make good victims, ok. Let's assume for a minute or three that we all agree that they do and that the actions you mentioned previously helped shaped that belief. Please explain the more subtle concepts now.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Moving Sale wrote:
I wrote: If blacks are seen protesting black-on-black killings, they're essentially telling the world, "We have no one to blame but ourselves," which few people or groups are willing to admit, especially when it's easier and more palatable within those groups to blame others (read: whitey) for their collective lot in life.
Are you saying that BonB crime has nothing to do with slavery, reconstruction, Jim Crow laws and the palpable racism in America today?
I admit that I didn't consider any of what you brought up as having anything to do with BonB crime today. I suppose the argument could be made that some or all of those issues contribute to it, although I'm not saying I'd buy any of it. But let's say, for the sake of argument, they are contributing factors. How much longer, in your opinion, should they (in particular the first three) be able to reasonably be used as excuses or defenses for the continuation of BonB crime? Twenty years? Fifty? 100? 1000?

If you were representing a defendant accused of committing such a crime, would you actually use (or have you used) those as part of your defense to try to get him acquitted, or as mitigating factors during sentencing? Do you truly believe they'd be effective, and that the judge, jury, and gallery wouldn't have a good laugh at your expense?
You wrote:those things have taught everyone (Blacks included) that Black people make good victims
Wouldn't an equally compelling argument be that since slavery and Jim Crow laws were abolished relatively long ago, "everyone" alive today has been taught that Blacks do NOT make "good victims," whatever that means?
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

LS- Once you take as true that they make good vics due to past racism you don't need to go into the more subtle aspects to know how to fix the problem, but since you were so nice.
Family. Family is important. My kids are being raised up right mostly because I had a good dad. My dad also had a good dad and so did his dad before him, my great grandfather who was born in the 1880s. My great grandfather's father was not a slave but most of his black counterparts at the time did have fathers who were slaves. The sense of family my ggfather had was not the same as his black counterparts who's family was bought and sold as chattel. They were not able to instill in their kids that if you work hard you have a good chance to "make" it. And mostly due to reconstruction, Jim crow, and even the racism we see today it has been hard for black families to fix what was broken.

And now to SC's point- How long will this go on? When does it no longer matter? Who knows,but what I do know is that assholes like derron and mvckkkal are not helping the problem by burying their cum soaked heads in the sand and prolonging the agony by ignoring history.

SC- I have not "blamed" my client's actions on slavery that I can think of because people are responsible for their actions. What I am talking about here has more to do with finding political answers to macro questions. That being said I frequently make the argument that my client came from a broken home at sentencing or at a lifer parole consideration hearing as mitigation for what he/she did, but that argument holds for anyone that has come from a broken home... black, white or purple.

And just so we are clear involuntary servitude is still legal in the good old USA. That being said the "abolishment" of slavery and the overturning of Jim crow did nothing to combat the problem because, unlike the holocaust, the pertitrators were not grown into a fine dust but were left free to produce racist fucks who then produced more racist fucks who taught their kids that they had nothing to fear from lynching a few blacks from time to time.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Moving Sale wrote:assholes like derron and mvckkkal are not helping the problem by burying their cum soaked heads in the sand and prolonging the agony by ignoring history.
Not quite sure what they or anyone else who's not black can do to help the problem (if the specific problem we're talking about is BonB crime), but I wouldn't consider anything they do, say, believe, or write to be contributing to it, either.
people are responsible for their actions.
Which is the bottom line of this whole issue. There's really nothing more that needs to be said (although much more will be, I'm sure). You can say slavery and Jim Crow are contributing factors all you want, but by making the assertion quoted above, you effectively contradict and nullify that argument from legal and semantic standpoints. I can't imagine a defendant honestly being able to say or think to himself, "Were it not for the existence of slavery and Jim Crow laws long ago, I wouldn't have whacked my homey."
What I am talking about here has more to do with finding political answers to macro questions.
What are these political answers, and what are the macro questions that need to be answered? Institutional racism, at least at the Federal and state levels, has long been outlawed. I don't see politics as being the answer to much of anything. Racism at the individual level cannot be legislated away. What more do you suggest needs to be done by politicians to keep blacks from killing each other? I don't even see this as a racial issue since the killings are intra-racial, but you implied that it is when you brought up "palpable racism in America today." Maybe I'm ignorant & short-sighted, but I fail to see how today's racism contributes to blacks killing each other, and disagree with the assertion that blacks have been taught that blacks make "good victims."
I frequently make the argument that my client came from a broken home at sentencing or at a lifer parole consideration hearing as mitigation for what he/she did, but that argument holds for anyone that has come from a broken home... black, white or purple.
This is purely a legal ploy intended to evoke sympathy, but does not detract from the basic premise of individual responsibility for one's actions.
involuntary servitude is still legal in the good old USA.
For anything other than punishment for crimes committed? The 13th Amendment says otherwise.
the "abolishment" of slavery and the overturning of Jim crow did nothing to combat the problem
What problem, specifically? I thought the discussion here was BonB crime, in which case I don't see how these are even relevant. If the problem to which you refer is racism, which, again, I don't see as being at issue here regarding BonB crime, I somewhat agree since I don't believe individual racism can be legislated away. I would consider changing the subject from BonB crime to racism as moving the goalposts. I can see why you wouldn't, though, since you believe the two are interrelated and intertwined. We simply disagree on that point, and you'd have a tough time convincing me that you're right about it.

Tom Waits
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

schmick wrote: What kind of Jim Crow laws were in place in CAR? How about Sudan, Somalia, Congo, Uganda, Rwanda?

I will hang up and take your answer on the air
What the fuck are you babbling about you fist fucking psycho?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:assholes like derron and mvckkkal are not helping the problem by burying their cum soaked heads in the sand and prolonging the agony by ignoring history.
Not quite sure what they or anyone else who's not black can do to help the problem (if the specific problem we're talking about is BonB crime), but I wouldn't consider anything they do, say, believe, or write to be contributing to it, either.
Well if you won't consider it I guess your mind is closed and any further typing on my part would be a waste of time. Have a nice day.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Moving Sale wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:
Well if you won't consider it I guess your mind is closed and any further typing on my part would be a waste of time. Have a nice day.
Perhaps I should've said don't instead of wouldn't. I could possibly be convinced you're right if compelling arguments are presented.

Tom Waits
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

schmick wrote: CAR, Sudan, Somalia, Uganda, Rwanda... have as much black on black crime as Chicago, Detroit or New York if not more but they had no racism, slavery or Jim Crow laws in those places.
I was talking about BonB crime in America. I guess I should have made that clearer seeing as your IQ is so close to room temp.

SC,
I'm right. There is no doubt about that.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Moving Sale wrote:I'm right. There is no doubt about that.
Not compelling enough for me since you're already wrong. I doubt it, meaning there is doubt. But don't waste your time or mine trying to convince me that changing what a buncha white folks think or say will reduce the frequency of BonB crime. I'm fairly open-minded, but that's a Sisyphian task.

Tom Waits
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Smackie Chan wrote: Which is the bottom line of this whole issue. There's really nothing more that needs to be said (although much more will be, I'm sure). You can say slavery and Jim Crow are contributing factors all you want, but by making the assertion quoted above, you effectively contradict and nullify that argument from legal and semantic standpoints.
Not sure what you mean by semantic standpoint but I wasn’t talking from a legal standpoint so I’m not sure why you brought that up.
What are these political answers, and what are the macro questions that need to be answered?
Rebuilding Families, actually doing something about racist, rebuilding the American city. You know hippy stuff.
Institutional racism, at least at the Federal and state levels, has long been outlawed.
Bullshit.
I don't see politics as being the answer to much of anything.
That is because our politicians suck butt.
Racism at the individual level cannot be legislated away.
No, but it can be punished better and if it had been punished better in 1870 we would not be where we are today.
Maybe I'm ignorant & short-sighted, but I fail to see how today's racism contributes to blacks killing each other, and disagree with the assertion that blacks have been taught that blacks make "good victims."
Why do you think ghetto violence stays in the ghetto when a car can take you from Compton to Hollywood in 20 min and all the $ is in Hollywood? Why do you think hookers make good murder victims? Black or White? I tell you why. It is because nobody gives a shit about them. Dude this is crime 101. I really thought you were smarter than this.
This is purely a legal ploy intended to evoke sympathy, but does not detract from the basic premise of individual responsibility for one's actions.
You can call it a ploy all you want but crime is not done in a vacuum. That is why mitigating factors and aggravating factors are considered at sentencing and lifer hearings.
For anything other than punishment for crimes committed?
You don’t have to have committed the crime you just have to be convicted of it.
The 13th Amendment says otherwise.
Mmmmmm no it doesn’t.
What problem, specifically?
The problem I was referring to is the ease in which crime could be committed on a black person without much (any) fear of reprisal.
I thought the discussion here was BonB crime, in which case I don't see how these are even relevant.
I know you don’t get it. That’s why I’m try to explain it to you.
I would consider changing the subject from BonB crime to racism as moving the goalposts.
The question was BonB, crime the answer (in part) is racism. That is not anywhere near moving the goalposts. You need to study your fallacies a bit more.
We simply disagree on that point, and you'd have a tough time convincing me that you're right about it.
Are you saying killing a black person and killing a white person (all other things being equal) will get the same scrutiny from the public at large, the DA’s office, the cops and the media? You can’t be that stupid.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Smackie Chan wrote: But don't waste your time or mine trying to convince me that changing what a buncha white folks think or say will reduce the frequency of BonB crime. I'm fairly open-minded, but that's a Sisyphian task.
You can disregard the above post then. Have a nice day.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

schmick wrote: So what you are saying is that you're a piece of shit racist who feels that blacks in America are not accountable for their actions because of shit that happened long before they were born.
Link? I thought not. Now GFY you cum licking asshat.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Moving Sale wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote: But don't waste your time or mine trying to convince me that changing what a buncha white folks think or say will reduce the frequency of BonB crime. I'm fairly open-minded, but that's a Sisyphian task.
You can disregard the above post then. Have a nice day.
I posted my reply before realizing you'd posted yours. Gimme time to digest it & I'll respond.

Tom Waits
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Smackie Chan wrote: I posted my reply before realizing you'd posted yours. Gimme time to digest it & I'll respond.
Not a problem.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

schmick wrote: There was a lot more scrutiny from the media and the DA's office over trayvon martin than there was over Marley Lion, Autumn Pasquale, Channon Christian, Christopher Newsom, Melinda McCormack....
That is what is known as anecdotal evidence. Most educated people don't use it in situations like this, which is why it was the first thing that popped into your little pea sized brain.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

schmick wrote: blame shifting ass
You really need to have mvskkkal pull his cock out of your ass so you can have some time to at least attempt to learn how to read, because I clearly said people need to be responsible for their own actions.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

schmick wrote: your whole case is anecdotal
You have no idea what that word means do you?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote: Now GFY you cum licking asshat.
The midget is in fine form today, hurling insults around so effectively.

Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

2. You said racism was to blame for black on black crime
Posting to you is like posting to a brick wall. You already posted that once and I asked you to back up your claim and you didn't. How many times are you going to straight up lie?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Yes duhron I used an insult on a smackboad. :meds:
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Like posting to a brick wall.

You do know the difference between sine qua non and proximate cause right?
Of course you don't.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

schmick wrote:I know when someone is full of shit and trying to point the blame at something other than the cause.
That's what you got out of my last post? When I pointed to two different kinds of cause you got that I was posting about something other than the cause? You are criminally stupid.
You know that it is blacks fault that white men rape white women.
Huh?