My 40th HS reunion was last night

Post by Mikey »

I didn't go.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: My 40th HS reunion was last night

Post by Diego in Seattle »

I got my 30th in two weeks.

So far I think we've only lost three out of a class of 400.

40th will be a different story, as then we'll really be old. :hfal:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

My 20th is coming up in October. My gf looks really good in a short dress, so I guess I'll go.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Jsc810 wrote:Why not? Surely you had some old friends there.

Too far to travel. We had already planned a trip to Victoria, BC for our anniversary last weekend, so a trip to the Bay Area a week later would have been too much.

Last one I went to was the five year.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:Why not? Surely you had some old friends there.
A lot of dead friends, maybe.
They didn't go either.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

As old as Gobbles or as fat as you. Quite the pick your poison, there.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Went to the 15th a few years ago. We had a blast.

Went the the wife's 15th last year and had a better time.

Looking forward to the Rice team reunion this fall.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Mikey wrote:We had already planned a trip to Victoria, BC for our anniversary last weekend.....
You went to a foreign country? You must be super rich. Are you a billionaire? Did you win the lottery?
Sin,
Wags
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote:Man, what a buncha lardass, sickly, decrepit people.
You went to school with Spray? :shock:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

My 30th last year was a two-parter: one in July and another on Thanksgiving weekend. The thinking was that the people from out-of-town hopefully would be able to make at least one.

I went to both and had a blast. I had lost touch with pretty much everyone in my high school class until I joined Facebook and reconnected with a lot of them. The last reunion I had attended before that one was my 15th. I honestly don't remember hearing about my 20th (right around the same time my dad died and I started a new job, so my mind was obviously elsewhere), and had a family emergency the day of my 25th, so I missed both of them.

If Facebook statuses are to be believed, it appears that two of my classmates hooked up at the July reunion and have been together ever since, one even relocated for the other. Good on them.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Sudden Sam wrote:I went to my 30th 'cause Mrs. Sam was hot as hell then (and 10 years younger than the HS girls.)
Pedo.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I went to my 10th (18 years ago). Me and my best friend (still) got there early, began drinking (heavily), and got 86'ed the fuck out of the hotel, causing a little scene on the way out.

Might as well let everyone remember us the way we were in high school, right?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Mikey wrote:I didn't go.
mine was Friday night......I didn't go either......never cared for those fuckheads when I was in school with them so I don't expect that 40 years is going to make them anymore appealing.....I would have liked to have seen Rachel though, she had a rack on her you could recite the Gettysburg Address from....
get out, get out while there's still time
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

My high school, North High in Syracuse, was around 90% Italian. The school was torn down in the mid-1960's, so my class of June 1957 was one of the last. Almost went to the 10th but was too "busy" to go. Later I passed knowing that it would destroy my remembrance of girls with the big tits like Alberta Paglia to see them as 250 pound old ladies. Really thought I'd go to my 50th college reunion. None of the guys I hung around with did either.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

My sisters 50th is at the end of august in Chicago. She said she want's to visit me for a few days afterward meaning I have to pick her up from the hotel she'll be at and also have to drive her to Ohare when she goes back. I live 60 miles from downtown and 45 from the airport and I'm talking one way. :x
I will have to tell her sorry, I'll be on vacation then. Not sure where I'm going yet but there's no way in hell I can put up with her shit for 3 days.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I went to my 25th. It was an informal affair. We gathered in the corner of the beer tent at the local fireman's carnival.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Never much for reunions, but did hit my 50th. a few years back. Without name tags it would have been impossible to recognize anyone, save myself of course. My blank stare into the eyes of those who popped up in my grill and said..Hey, John amember me? Uh, of course! (quick glance at the name tag) er, uh...Jenny, how could I forget! You look....you look old!

JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Went to my 35th about 3 years ago. Had a blast. Held at a friends farm / ranch, we roasted a pig, kegs of beer, river frontage, bon fire, RV parking, pretty low key fun event. Still live in the same area, and party with a lot of them still. Of course we had the requisite " I am not too drunk to drive " dude refuse a ride home and managed to roll his shiny Lexus about 1/4 mile down the road and pick up his 3rd DUI in the last 10 years.

Went to my wife's 30th a few years back. I knew absolutely no one, but found a dude who was a pilot, and another who was into hard core fishing. I started rolling dice with the bartender and Exalted Ruler at the Elks Lodge, took them for almost $ 300 before I quit. I put about half it in the Veterans Jar on the counter so as not to piss them off too bad. Kept me in free shots most all night too.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

BSmack wrote:I went to my 25th. It was an informal affair. We gathered in the corner of the beer tent at the local fireman's carnival.

how long before the dj cued, "It's Raining Men" and you carnival queens broke huddle and sauntered out to the dance floor....shirtless and in spandex hot-pants....swinging firehoses?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I put about half it in the Veterans Jar on the counter so as not to piss them off too bad.

Not a good idea to piss off an Elk, especially the ER. 8)
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."