Fags in Boy Scouts.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Re: Fags in Boy Scouts.

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote:
Mace wrote:Your link was from the Family Research Council, a right wing religious lobbying organization who promote an anti-gay agenda. And whose link was self-affirming?
This coming from the guy who recently posted a link to the Daily Kos, so yes, one would tend to view any link you post as self-affirming.
Let's see, you profess a hatred of homosexuals but yet you always find time to suck mvscal's dick. Interesting.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:
Mace wrote:Your link was from the Family Research Council,
Their article was provided with footnotes to the studies referenced in the article.

You remain almost pitifully stupid.
Footnotes makes it a valid study? Okay, if you say so. :roll:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Footnotes link to studies not you have the intelligence or the intellectual honesty to read or comprehend them.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mace wrote:Let's see, you profess a hatred of homosexuals but yet you always find time to suck mvscal's dick.
You got a link for that, Nancy boy?

and no, I don't hate necessarily homosexuals. I hate them flaunting it in my face and demanding acceptance as if they weren't somehow just as defective as a pedophile, which they are. Keep it in the closet, don't draw too much attention to yourself, and go about your business.

What's even worse than a defective, demented, demanding homosexual is supposedly enlightened asswipes like you and Jsc who defend them.

Why don't you, he, and PiS get a room and give each other reach arounds.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

The only thing I'm defending, dumbass, is that homosexuals are no more likely to be pedophiles than a hetero, and I posted a legitimate study to validate that point. Mvscal either isn't man enough to admit he linked us to a bullshit "study" stating otherwise or he's stupid enough to actually believe what he posted.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Hey Mace do you read that article in the papers the other day about the big problem the Presbyterian Church is having with its Clergy buggering kids?

Neither did I.

Wonder if it might have something to do with a predominantly hetero Clergy.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:The only thing I'm defending, dumbass, is that homosexuals are no more likely to be pedophiles than a hetero,
You are defending a position which has absolutely no factual underpinning. Homosexuals are far more likely to be pedophiles than heterosexuals. The numbers speak for themselves. You are deluding yourself by "adjusting" the definition of homosexual to suit your deeply cherished and carefully nurtured preconception of homosexual virtue.

It's really very simple. Cock + Cock = Faggot. If you shove your (erect) cock up a dude's ass, you are a homosexual. It doesn't matter if that dude is ten years old or fifty years old. It doesn't matter if you are a prison tough guy establishing your dominance or a newly minted Boy Scout troop leader nervously fumbling with the tiny penis of your first victim. You are a fucking fag.

Clear?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Toddowen
it puts the lotion on its skin....

Post by Toddowen »

Just realized that Van is probably hurting himself with laughter over this thread.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote:children, who are not capable of giving consent.
That is a legal construct with absolutely no meaning in objective reality.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Jsc810 wrote:
War Wagon wrote:demanding acceptance as if they weren't somehow just as defective as a pedophile, which they are.
One day, maybe, you will be able to distinguish consenting adults from sex with children, who are not capable of giving consent.
On the same day you'll have a pig singing opera.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

schmick wrote:adults consenting to faggotry are just as defective as pedophiles, one day, maybe, you will be able to understand that
All humans are defective in some way. As long as they're lawful and mind their own business, so should you. By your logic lesbians are also defective, and I'm guessing you enjoy watching a couple hot sluts get it on. So I guess by proxy you're also defective.

Actually, some would argue that asshole Pony Ball coaches who think they're Tommy Lasorda and live vicariously through 12 year olds are pretty defective.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:As long as they're lawful
And whose morality should determine what is lawful?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Mace wrote: My link was from the American Psychiatric Association whose study results are
... self affirming bullshit.

90% of Psychiatrists (and 99% of Psychologists) need Psychiatric treatment themselves.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Cuda wrote:
Mace wrote: My link was from the American Psychiatric Association whose study results are

90% of Psychiatrists (and 99% of Psychologists) need Psychiatric treatment themselves.
Got a link to that, dumbfuck, or are you just pulling numbers out of your fat ass?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote:
Not the thumpers'.

Sin,
Thomas Jefferson
9/27/22
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

"I am a real Christian – that is to say, a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus Christ."

- Thomas Jefferson
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Truman wrote:"I am a real Christian – that is to say, a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus Christ."

- Thomas Jefferson
BFD.

Considering what he wrote in the Establishment Clause & his interpretation of it in his letter to Danbury Baptist Association in 1802 I'd say that his being religious in his own beliefs has nothing to do with how he felt churches should have no say in the affairs of government. Thumpers have no special say in what's considered moral.
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote:BFD.

Considering what he wrote in the Establishment Clause
Jefferson was in France when the Constitution was written, you kiddy-diddling fucktard. He didn't write squat. The Establishment Clause does nothing more and nothing less than what it says in plain English.
Thumpers have no special say in what's considered moral.
But perverts do?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Thumpers have no special say in what's considered moral.
Actually, if they comprise an "aggregate of people living together in a more or less ordered community" (the definition of "society", Diego), they do. Here's another one:
The term “morality” can be used either
1.descriptively to refer to some codes of conduct put forward by a society or, a. some other group, such as a religion, or
b. accepted by an individual for her own behavior or

2.normatively to refer to a code of conduct that, given specified conditions, would be put forward by all rational persons.
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/morality-definition/
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Truman wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:Thumpers have no special say in what's considered moral.
Actually, if they comprise an "aggregate of people living together in a more or less ordered community" (the definition of "society", Diego), they do. Here's another one:
The term “morality” can be used either
1.descriptively to refer to some codes of conduct put forward by a society or, a. some other group, such as a religion, or
b. accepted by an individual for her own behavior or

2.normatively to refer to a code of conduct that, given specified conditions, would be put forward by all rational persons.
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/morality-definition/
So go ahead & explain why pron is legal in the U.S. when you thumpers allegedly make up the "moral" majority.
9/27/22
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Tru always gets so clinical and stuff...

'twere up to me, I woulda' posted a pic of Mgo's candy bus to get the point across about whom should or should not set moral standards.

Pretty sure I wouldn't arrive at a "PedoinSeattle" conclusion.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Diego in Seattle wrote:So go ahead & explain why pron is legal in the U.S. when you thumpers allegedly make up the "moral" majority.
Since you so mightily struggle understanding the 2nd and 14th Amendments, I suppose it should come as no surprise that the 1st would completely baffle you as well.

Oh, and fwiw, I'm no more a "thumper" than you are a "pedo," but if you're bent on a hair-pulling contest, I would be happy to accommodate you...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote:
What are homos doing that you believe should be unlawful? I'm talking about the laws by which we all abide. You know, like don't steal, murder, rape, etc.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Mace wrote:
Cuda wrote:

Got a link to that, dumbfuck, or are you just pulling numbers out of your fat ass?
If the shoe fits, ram it up your poop chute, dicknose
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
mvscal wrote:
What are homos doing that you believe should be unlawful?
That wasn't the question.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Papa Willie wrote:So next on the agenda will undoubtedly be to allow gay Scout Leaders. Who seriously doesn't see this coming?
And you don't think there are not already ?

Like an large group they tend to be a sample of society in general, and the numbers say out of that many people, they has to be a faggot or two in there, regardless of them signing a double secret pledge, that says, " Nope, I am not gay". :lol: :lol:
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote:That wasn't the question.
Well, you're asking the wrong guy. I'm not the one trying to push my beliefs and morality onto others. I'm a fan of live and let live.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

schmick wrote:They should not be allowed to be within 100 feet of children
Stop cherry picking and answer my question. Are you defective if you rub one out to a couple of hot bitches chowing clam?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:...rub one out to a couple of hot bitches chowing clam?
"I don't know about rubbing one out, but I definitely bang on the ceiling with a broom when things sound like they're getting a little crazy up there."

Sincerely, Dad Wagon
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Toddowen

Post by Toddowen »

I see nothing wrong with a Scootmaster who's also a Foghat.

What the flamin' fook, man

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Cuda wrote:
Mace wrote:
Cuda wrote:... self affirming bullshit.

If the shoe fits, ram it up your poop chute, dicknose
Okay, so you have no link to verify your bullshit claim (that's a real shocker) and you were simply pulling numbers out of your ass whenever mvscal took a cigarette break and pulled his dick out (no surprise there either).
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

schmick wrote:
Mace wrote: Okay, so you have no link to verify your bullshit claim (that's a real shocker) and you were simply pulling numbers out of your ass whenever mvscal took a cigarette break and pulled his dick out (no surprise there either).
Since there are no links that provide proof that god exists, he must not exist then
That's right, idiot, he doesn't.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So..you guys didn't see Happiness--you know, where the abused cute kid actually liked it? Of course I'm referring to this accurate fake quote by the fake poster, etc..
schmick wrote:what kind of retarded dork kids join the scouts anyway?
And..the current rule is that it's perfectly okay to be be a gay young scout--even earning the Eagle sash. But the day you turn seventeen, you're a pervert and a criminal?

Anyone aware of Baden-Powell's bromance with brawny brownshirts? Surprised?
Before God was, I am
Toddowen

Post by Toddowen »

schmick wrote:
Mace wrote:
schmick wrote:
Since there are no links that provide proof that god exists, he must not exist then
That's right, idiot, he doesn't.
I was agreeing with you
"You're my Blue Sky
You're my sunny day
Lord, ya know it makes me high when you turn your love my way
Turn your love my way"
This song has always elevated my spirit whether I'm feeling good or down in the dumps.

Glad that I take their meaning to heart and that I don't have to look at the lyrics as a bunch of horseshit.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Mace wrote:

Okay, so you have no link to verify your bullshit claim (that's a real shocker) and you were simply pulling numbers out of your ass whenever mvscal took a cigarette break and pulled his dick out (no surprise there either).
oh, right... you're the social worker and a wanna be psychologist, aren't you? You're exhibit A and I rest my fucking case.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Cuda wrote:
Mace wrote:

oh, right... you're the social worker and a wanna be psychologist, aren't you? You're exhibit A and I rest my fucking case.
Just as I thought....total bullshit. Situation normal for Cuda.