Fags in Boy Scouts.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Re: Fags in Boy Scouts.

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote:I guess you really weren't done with the topic.

Just call everyone an ignorant dumbass and tell them to shut the fuck up when they disagree with you, that always works well. :meds:

You're a blowhard, that's the sum of your 'game' since TNW when you get in an argument about anything. And your game is played out.
Coming from someone who's never had any "game", your opinion is about as valuable as the cow shit on the barn floor. You're not very bright, Wags, but you're certainly entitled to your ill informed and ignorant opinions. You're welcome to them.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

you copy entire posts that are right above yours for no apparent reason and I'm the one who's not bright?

too rich in irony, you make TVO look respectable.

go ahead, tell me to STFU again and see how well that works out you obtuse dipshit.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote:you copy entire posts that are right above yours for no apparent reason and I'm the one who's not bright?

too rich in irony, you make TVO look respectable.

go ahead, tell me to STFU again and see how well that works out you obtuse dipshit.
That's right, Wags, you're not too bright. Now shut the fuck up, idiot....or not. I don't really give a shit.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Make me shut up, asshole.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote:Make me shut up, asshole.
Alcoholism and lung cancer will eventually shut you up, dumbo, so enjoy what little time you have left.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Sure thing, while I thrash your ass up and down T1B at my discretion.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote:Sure thing, while I thrash your ass up and down T1B at my discretion.
Well, I guess there's a first time for everything.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

if there were a ref here, he would've stopped this 'fight' on page 2. Nobody agrees with you, except a known pedo and perhaps Mikey. Good company.

but you really are this obdurately stupid, so certain of your own self righteousness yet so clueless you'll mash 'quote' and then submit until the rooster crows.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Wags must be right. After all, he's got that invisible friend in his corner.

Wags, we've seen how your ilk feel about facts. Go ahead & hit the eject button before you dig your hole down to petroleum reservoir-level depths.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote:if there were a ref here, he would've stopped this 'fight' on page 2. Nobody agrees with you, except a known pedo and perhaps Mikey. Good company.

but you really are this obdurately stupid, so certain of your own self righteousness yet so clueless you'll mash 'quote' and then submit until the rooster crows.
I don't care if you agree with me, dumbfuck, because you and the rest are dead wrong and haven't validated your ignorant stance with any legitimate studies because there are none. I posted a valid study from the Psychiatric Association that you and others choose to ignore as you hang your hat on mvscal's unvalidated and homophobic "study." Feel free to be wrong, idiot. That's the story of your entire worthless existence.
Toddowen
it puts the lotion on its skin....

Post by Toddowen »

OK Ace,

An ex-con tells you that he forced some guy to give him head while in prison merely as a means to exert athority, but he is not queer. And you agree with him :lol:

Must be a lot of that going around in your circles is my guess.

What's the real reason you were forced to retire from coaching baseball?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Let's back up for a minute and review the source of the acrimony here, from the top of page 2 where this thread went sideways.
Mace wrote:pedophiles preying on young boys doesn't make them homosexuals...
I don't need a 'study' from any organization to inform me that the above statement is patently false. Not just false, but ridiculous in the height and breadth of its stupidity. And I really shouldn't have to explain the reasons for that to somebody capable of tying their own shoelaces. You can tie your own shoelaces, right Mace? For the sake of brevity, I'll assume 'yes'.

So what are we left with then? Obviously, you have a different agenda, one that includes defending homosexual behavior. And if buggering your cell mate or a boy scout isn't homosexual behavior, what is? It's like saying somebody who's caught red handed after stealing an automobile isn't a car thief.

Whom and what exactly are you trying to absolve here, Mace? You lost me some time ago as you seem very confused.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

I rest my case. Thumpers & facts really don't get along very well.

Wags....just because you're too ignorant/obtuse/brainwashed to believe facts doesn't mean that they aren't just that....facts.

But by all means...keep digging. :meds: :lol:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Diego in Seattle wrote:I rest my case.
You don't have a case to rest, dipshit.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

KC Scott wrote:She also said If Queerleader was an Open Gaybo he'd probably keep his hands to himself as the microscope would be on him from all the parents - which does make some sense
I raised that point already. Whether pedos are fags or not is irrelevant. The ones who typically get caught diddling kiddos aren't parading their faggotry around anyway like Toddowen at a Festivus party in Cicero's living room on a Friday night. No, they live secret double lives. Without a judgmental eye on them, this is what allows so many of them to get away with it for so long. I suspect that is part of the appeal to them.

"Hi I'm Steve. I'm just an All-American guy. I like to hunt, fish and I love cars. I vote republican and I have a lovely wife and four children. Say, I'd love to take your boy Johnny deep into the woods this weekend and teach him about survival."

"Sure Steve, that sounds wonderful! We know our boy will be safe with you. Say, here's the keys to our cabin. It's small and windowless, and just a mattress on the ground, and nobody within 50 miles...but I'm sure you guys will have a blast!"

Steve: Image
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:...I'd love to take your boy Johnny deep...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

He was pretty good in Pedos of the Caribbean as well as Queer and Self-Loathing in Las Vegas.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Also his portrayal of Toddowen in Sweeney Tard: The Gay Machinist of Fleet Street
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:He was pretty good in Pedos of the Caribbean as well as Queer and Self-Loathing in Las Vegas.

It's no wonder he was recognised as an up and coming star while on 21 Jump Meat.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Yes, which ultimately led to his breakout role in Edward Dick-in-hands.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

So Mace, a child molester (s'up DiS?) isn't a child molester if he is only abusing a child for sheer power and control? And even moreso because he doesn't think of himself as a homosexual child molester? Where does the distinction between what a person's motivations are and their actual behavior divide who or what they are determined to be? Because if intent and personal perception is the discriminator in figuring out what one's crimes are, then there is not a soul out there who is labeled for what they do.

Huh. So maybe Diego's indignant protestations really have some basis in fact-- he is just mislabelled and maladjusted babysitter material!
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Toddowen

Post by Toddowen »

Mace-

Several years ago I recall you saying that you were giving up coaching baseball because of some "issue" with parents.

This "issue" wasn't ...shall I use a more politically correct term and by so doing not offend you...your "exerting control" over your players, was it?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Rooster wrote:So Mace, a child molester (s'up DiS?) isn't a child molester if he is only abusing a child for sheer power and control?
I've never said that. Please try to keep up. A child molester is a pedophile.
And even moreso because he doesn't think of himself as a homosexual child molester? Where does the distinction between what a person's motivations are and their actual behavior divide who or what they are determined to be? Because if intent and personal perception is the discriminator in figuring out what one's crimes are, then there is not a soul out there who is labeled for what they do.
The sexual orientation of a pedophile means that he/she is sexually attracted to young kids, and not adults, whether they be of the same or opposite sex. A homosexual is attracted to adults of the same sex. They are two very distinct orientations and it's ridiculous to presume that a homosexual (attracted to same sex adults) would also be attracted to children simply because they're homosexual.

Huh. So maybe Diego's indignant protestations really have some basis in fact-- he is just mislabelled and maladjusted babysitter material!
That's just stupid. Diego isn't a pedophile. Tell me you knew that story is all internet messageboard bullshit.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Toddowen wrote:Mace-

Several years ago I recall you saying that you were giving up coaching baseball because of some "issue" with parents.

This "issue" wasn't ...shall I use a more politically correct term and by so doing not offend you...your "exerting control" over your players, was it?
Todd, you're a fucking moron and, no, I'm heterosexual and not a pedophile.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mace wrote:They are two very distinct orientations and it's ridiculous to presume that a homosexual (attracted to same sex adults) would also be attracted to children simply because they're homosexual.
Nobody has been presuming that. But your take seems to be that one precludes the other while you lash out at anybody who says different, as if it's impossible for a homosexual to be a pedophile or vice versa
pedophiles preying on young boys doesn't make them homosexuals
no, it doesn't, but it's a possibilty. Just as being homosexual doesn't mean a person can't also be a pedophile.
Toddowen

Post by Toddowen »

KC Scott wrote:
She also said If Queerleader was an Open Gaybo he'd probably keep his hands to himself as the microscope would be on him from all the parents - which does make some sense

Would you allow your kids to join the troop then?

Or to put the shoe on the other foot, would she have no problem with a daughter under the Girl Scout guidence of a rug muncher?

I can't answer for y'all. But knowing that the pack or troop leader has made their sexuality an issue, then my kid is going to go through their young adulthood without membership in the BSA or GSA. Rather they participate in sports. {and without Mace as the coach}
Toddowen

Post by Toddowen »

Papa Willie wrote: You're obviously a Democrat, so shouldn't you be sticking up for the priests?

The fucking democrats will follow and swallow any fucking thing for the good of the party.

If I recall correctly, several years ago Mikey was adamantly against gay marriage when the issue was put before California voters.

It is damned scary just how easy these democrats change their minds.
Toddowen

Post by Toddowen »

Mace wrote:
and, no, I'm heterosexual and not a pedophile.

Not quite sure what you are there, bucko.

At least I think most know that I'm only trolling when I post sexually deviant stuff. And I also doubt very much that Diego is a child molesterer.

But you're not trying to rib us with the stuff you're selling here. You seriously mean to defend it.

No...you do not belong in coaching sports to young adults.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Toddowen wrote: No...you do not belong in coaching sports to young adults.
And just how did you reach that conclusion, mensa?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote:
Mace wrote:They are two very distinct orientations and it's ridiculous to presume that a homosexual (attracted to same sex adults) would also be attracted to children simply because they're homosexual.
Nobody has been presuming that. But your take seems to be that one precludes the other while you lash out at anybody who says different, as if it's impossible for a homosexual to be a pedophile or vice versa
Uhh, yes, they have been "presuming that", which is the stance taken by the BSA and what led to this thread.
pedophiles preying on young boys doesn't make them homosexuals
no, it doesn't, but it's a possibilty. Just as being homosexual doesn't mean a person can't also be a pedophile.
Gee, maybe you're really starting to "get it".......even if you'll still argue with anything I'm saying.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Papa Willie wrote:So DiS & Mgo - can you guys WAIT until you stick your kids in the BSA now? Wait - no kids?

Why would a normal person want to subject their kids to it? No - I'm not talking about "well - the fag Scouts will try to pooper attack the normal kids". I'm talking about all the great new rules. You know - the rules where the leaders will have to take the normal kids to the side and say "Okay - you can't say or do these things around "them" (shows BIG list).

What purpose would it serve to throw your kids into a "tension-filled situation"? Why would a normal parent want their kid to come home with a note saying "Little Ed called Bobina a fag today, and you're getting sued for it"?

The best way to deal with shit like that is NOT to deal with shit like that. That's Logic 101.
What the fuck are you babbling about? You really should stick to poop, fried chicken and 13 minute guitar solos.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Oh and if you discover that Todd is in your corner on any social issue, it's time to re-evaluate some things.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mace wrote:Uhh, yes, they have been "presuming that", which is the stance taken by the BSA and what led to this thread.
The BSA has voted to allow openly gay boys, but not troop leaders, which does seem a bit ridiculous on the surface. If one is okay, then why not the other?

But it's probably like any other issue... get the door open a crack for starters and then kick it wide open later.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I doubt simply "finding out" was ever enough to get a kid kicked out, in most troops any way. It really is much ado about nothing other than setting the stage for their real goal which is gay leaders. And sorry, but that ain't happening with my kid.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Papa Willie wrote:Because you're far more an expert on dick-in-butt brown-tipping? Okay. I think you've got me on this one. Carry on.
In fairness, Rooster appears to be the subject matter expert on this one. Please re-route all inquiries to him. TIA.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Papa Willie wrote:
"Dad - Billy kept wanting to grab my dick". As a normal parent, I'm not going to submit my kid to an organization that would present the chance of that happening (regardless of what they say). I'm not saying it should be banned, but I'd rather my kids not even have the chance of experiencing that.
So much for playing football in Kansas City.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:I posted a valid study from the Psychiatric Association
You posted self-affirming bullshit.
mvscal's unvalidated and homophobic "study."
There were links to numerous studies and papers. Facts aren't homophobic and numbers don't lie.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:
Mace wrote:I posted a valid study from the Psychiatric Association
You posted self-affirming bullshit.
mvscal's unvalidated and homophobic "study."
There were links to numerous studies and papers. Facts aren't homophobic and numbers don't lie.
Your link was from the Family Research Council, a right wing religious lobbying organization who promote an anti-gay agenda. And whose link was self-affirming? :roll: :lol: My link was from the American Psychiatric Association whose study results are validated with legitimate research, just not the hate-mongering agenda you prefer. Now go fuck yourself, you homophobic asshole, and try being objective for once in your life.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mace wrote:Your link was from the Family Research Council, a right wing religious lobbying organization who promote an anti-gay agenda. And whose link was self-affirming?
This coming from the guy who recently posted a link to the Daily Kos, so yes, one would tend to view any link you post as self-affirming.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:Your link was from the Family Research Council,
Their article was provided with footnotes to the studies referenced in the article.

You remain almost pitifully stupid.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.